Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CammyB Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:34:59 AM(UTC)
CammyB

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hey I have been looking for a crat that has Legos on it but I can't find one. Is there one or a way to create legos and lego people. I make birthday banners and a lady requested a lego banner to go with her sons birthday theme.
Craftyshiningstar Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 11:46:28 AM(UTC)
Craftyshiningstar

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I would like to know the answer to this too. My son really wanted a lego birthday party this year but I was unable to find anything so he went with phineaus and ferb.
btt
MamasScrappin Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 12:43:37 PM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Was thanked: 694 time(s) in 631 post(s)
If you have DS or a gypsy, you can create legos with different shapes on the different carts.
Hugabug Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:03:40 PM(UTC)
Hugabug

Was thanked: 542 time(s) in 238 post(s)
I just did a "faux" lego card. For demension I cut different size rectangles and squares. I used paper punches for the raised circles and applied them with the thinner popdots. Using George I made lego people. You would have to do this with a G or DS. Used Peachy Keen stamps for the face (because they come in a very small size) and the paperdoll carts for accesories.
♥Carol♥ Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 2:06:58 PM(UTC)
♥Carol♥

Was thanked: 2765 time(s) in 2202 post(s)
Hugabug wrote:
I just did a "faux" lego card. For demension I cut different size rectangles and squares. I used paper punches for the raised circles and applied them with the thinner popdots. Using George I made lego people. You would have to do this with a G or DS. Used Peachy Keen stamps for the face (because they come in a very small size) and the paperdoll carts for accesories.

This is the same way I would do it. I bet your card turned out fabulous! BigGrin
luvmy2boys Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 7:37:08 PM(UTC)
luvmy2boys

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 18 post(s)
Hugabug wrote:

Would love to see a picture. I've got a G but not used to creating images from "scratch".
hamnrye Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:24:55 PM(UTC)
hamnrye

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I used one of the robots off of the robotz cartridge and my son who is a 'lego master' thought it looked just like one of the guys. I don't have it in front of me, but it was one that had a half circle head. I just trimmed the head down to make him look right with my scissors.

Edited by user Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:39:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Hugabug Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 27, 2011 8:48:03 PM(UTC)
Hugabug

Was thanked: 542 time(s) in 238 post(s)
luvmy2boys wrote:
Would love to see a picture. I've got a G but not used to creating images from "scratch".

I would love to post a picture. I thought I was getting a new camera from Santa, but I didn't. I got a beautiful ring.Wub I love this ring!! But I love my scrapping too................Beautiful ring........new carts.....beautiful ring......paper.........beautiful ring........ribbons and bling..............beautiful ring won! Well since I got the ring and not the carts, I purchased a lot of new carts and a few other things. Yep, just a few.BigGrin And I could get the camera I want if all the stores would stop having great sales on scrapping supplies.
JenMcCalley Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, January 28, 2011 1:40:59 PM(UTC)
JenMcCalley

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hugabug wrote:

I did much the same thing. I used george to cut different sizes of rectangles and squares and then used a regular hole punch to make the "bumps" on top. They turned out cute!

Here is the link to the page I made about Lego Land on my blog. The photo is near the bottom. http://mccalleyhouse.blogspot.com/search/label/Lego%20Land