Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<89101112>»
utebandmom Offline
#271 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 12:31:03 PM(UTC)
utebandmom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 36 post(s)
MB Name: utebandmom Updated 7/8/11

First Name: Cindy

Your birthday: April 17

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 boys both married to wonderful girls, 3 grandsons

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work for the state in a children's special needs clinic and my DH is a Battalion Chief with the Fire Department working in emergency managment.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Curtis, married to Aubrey with sons Bryson and Price. Bryan married to Jamie with son Kale and two grandpuppies Loki and Fizzgig

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary June 21 (1979)

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): June 2010 I became a consultant for Tastefully Simple.

What is your Favorite Holiday: I guess Easter. This is my holiday to have family over to decorate eggs and hunt for eggs.

What is your Favorite Season: I like parts of all and living in Utah we usually get them all.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I don't seem to have much time to read but I love to listen to books on CD.

Favorite Disney Character: Tigger

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I don't really shop by brands and I could not tell you many.

Favorite Paper: smooth cardstock like CTMH

Favorite Colors: red and blue

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: no favorites, with mostly scrapping boys I tend to not "embellish" a good deal.

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Have a good collection now thanks to an Easter Egg swap this year and I am just getting into using them more often.

What are your current projects that you are working on: 2010 vacation, 2 newest grandsons first year album.,

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Keep up with two new grandbaby books

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Stampin Up and Close to my Heart

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): none that I can think of.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:

Do you like glitter, what brand: I have glitter and use it occaionally.

Favorite candy: milk chocolate

Favorite snack: chocolate, salty things Diet coke/pepsi with lime

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not if I can help it.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: baby bug and expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Toy Story , best of Pixar

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk

What is your favorite technique: Simple

What technique what you like to know more about:

Do you have design studio: yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: single 4x6 photos on a 12x12 page.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love any hand work currently I am working on some fabric applique wall hangings.

What is your favorite scent: hawaiian florals any thing that is NOT vanilla

Is there anything you don’t like in general:

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: cats

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: gotting into the teacup pin cushions.

List your Cartridges: too many

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Heartfelt Creations, Roberts, JoAnns, Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Don't typically shop online. I do like Peachy Keen.

Do you use stencils: occasionally

Top 5 favorite adhesive: I love my ATG and pretty much use that exclusively.

Do you like paper punches: yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my daughter in law and my 5yo DGS loves to "crap" with grandma.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:

Edited by user Sunday, September 11, 2011 11:36:44 AM(UTC)  | Reason: update

Caitlynsmommy Offline
#272 Posted : Tuesday, May 31, 2011 3:23:13 AM(UTC)
Caitlynsmommy

Was thanked: 339 time(s) in 253 post(s)
bump we were way back on page 5!
annef Offline
#273 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:27:59 AM(UTC)
annef

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 6 post(s)
MB Name: annef

First Name: Marie Anne

Your birthday: 12/31

Do you have any Children or Pets: YES an almost 10 month old boy and a little bean inside my belly

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Hubby works in legal affairs, I just graduated from a nursing school, will take the NCLEX soon

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Luke

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: New year's eve!! YEAH! my birthday

What is your Favorite Season: Summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: YES, all time favorite is Paulo Coehlo but I love other authors as well.

Favorite Disney Character: Anastasia

Favorite Movie: Love Affair - not that I have one. LOL

Top 10 Favorite Brands: craft related? - cricut/provocraft, bernina, janome, singer/pfaff, sizzix - tim holtz, dritz, olfa, martha stewart, DCWV, strathmore, bazzil, stampin up, more!

Favorite Paper: bazzill basics - white and strathmore artist paper

Favorite Colors: white, red

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Yes! just started last month!!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Don't know yet, but I like ribbons and distress inks

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use the silver and yellow a lot

What are your current projects that you are working on: Baby mini book, dedication invitation for my son and birthday invitations!

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To complete my son's birth album and start working on this next bean, hopefully it will be a girl this time!!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes I do! No brand in particular, but I like my pinkstamper

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Cricut cuts? I don't even know that yet! I have an Expression and Imagine

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: I can't find the Joys of the season cartridge!!!!

Do you like glitter, what brand: not really

Favorite candy: cadbury or lindt chocolate

Favorite snack: crackers and cream cheese - salmon or strawberry

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: ? maybe paint? LOL. kidding. Probably little goodies such as embossing folders - i love to emboss, die cuts for cuttlebug/bigkick, inks and stamps, border punches, little gingher scissors for crafting, rotary blades, knives, sanding tool, crafting tools

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Not really

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I own a pink E, Imagine, I returned the E2

Wish list of 5 cartridges: cricut imagine new arrival, enjoy the seasons, tags bags, boxes, sesame street and JOYS OF THE SEASON!!

Do you have a bind it all: Nope! would love to try it tho

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: YES

What is your favorite technique: Sewing - SO I like paper piercing too

What technique what you like to know more about: distressing

Do you have design studio: nope, but I have a gypsy

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Probably home decor signs

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Nope but I have a big kick

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Anything holiday related or baby related and birthday related..

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: I don't like glitters or hearts.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I am originally from Philippines

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Sewing! I love making stuffs, and I am into acrylic painting and moving on into wood crafting

What is your favorite scent: Channel, Dior Jadore, Narcisso Rodriguez - the black bottle

Is there anything you don’t like in general: heart shapes, or glitters.. just hate them.

Wish List: More embossing folders or textured plates, Tim Holtz dies - shapers and movers, Bazzill papers, Embossing powders, imagine mat!! mine is not sticky anymore

Are you allergic to anything: Dust mites

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes! Clothes, paper, wood

List your Cartridges: Create a critter, Plantin, accent essentials, pink journey, wild card, wrap it up, imagine more, imagine more cards, yummy, kate's kitchen, baby steps, birthday bash

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: would love to

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Jo ann and michael's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I like mypinkstamper, ohmycrafts, memorymiser, HSN, Joann's online

Do you use stencils: for sewing yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: scotch, Zig, xyron, elmers

Do you like paper punches: Yes!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: My boy is turning 10 months. LOL. I scrapbook alone:( my hubby just supports me financially. I will try to find a crop group here somewhere

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Nope I don't own a cuttlebug but I have the sizzix big kick. I have the swiss dots, textured plate packs with snowflakes, Thank you folder, border folders

Edited by user Wednesday, June 01, 2011 7:28:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cindy32 Offline
#274 Posted : Wednesday, June 01, 2011 10:16:18 AM(UTC)
Cindy32

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 28 post(s)
MB Name: Cindy32 . . updated 1/16/12

First Name: Cindy
Your birthday: October 12th
Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 dogchild
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):Work retail and no husband
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Caseygirl/13
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…)
What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas
What is your Favorite Season: Spring
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Not so much
Favorite Disney Character: Donald Duck & Cinderella
Favorite Movie: Transformers, Message in a Bottle, The Notebook
Top 10 Favorite Brands: Jolee's, Studio G, Martha Stewart, Miss Elizabeths, DCWV Cards & paper, Tim Holtz
Favorite Paper: K&Company, DCWV, BO Bunny - Any is fine BigGrin
Favorite Colors:Country Blue, pink, purple
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Make cards, alter items for swaps & very little scrapbooking
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, brads, skittles(any colors), ribbon, bling, chalking ink, Tim Holtz inks (I only have black soot, vintage photo, walnut stain & ), clear stamps
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I like them all and I have turquoise, pink, purple, gold, silver and diamond.
What are your current projects that you are working on: Swaps, birthday cards & holiday thank you cards.
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To BE organized and have a lot more stamps. I want to get more involved in that.
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes. I mostly have the Iclear stamps from M's cuz they're only a dollar. I want to get some words. Stampin Up, Tilda,
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ANY, Word sentiments such as Happy Anniversary, In Sympathy, Happy Birthday, Love Always, Hello Kitty, Tinkerbell
Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Do you like glitter, what brand: I LOVE GLITTER!!Stickles - I have gold, Cotton Candy, Turquoise, Diamond and silver.Drool
Favorite candy: Take 5 candy bars...but I'm trying to stay away from them because they don't stay away from my hipsSad
Favorite snack: Doritos - Nacho or Spicy
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Bling, stickles, stamps, Jolee gems, Prima flourishes, skittles, pop dots, cricut blades, Glue Glider Pro refills and 1/4 ATG refills
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: YES, Jollee or 3D
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: The Expression and I just bought the Baby bug cuz I got the George cart with it for free
Wish list of 5 cartridges: I only have 10 carts right now. I would really like Tinkerbell & Friends, Forever Young, Hello Kitty , Doodlecharms, Teardrop, Celebrations, Graphically Speaking & Doodletype...Of course, any I don't have would be awesome too.
Do you have a bind it all: No but I really want to get one!! I don't have any kind of binding thing at all Crying
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: LOVE CHOCOLATE...DARK
What is your favorite technique: I'm just learning so I don't have a favorite yet
What technique what you like to know more about: stamping, embossing or any
Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Floral Screen, Heart Blocks, Perfectly Paisley, Once Upon a Princess, Embossed Tags, Magic Happens, Best Friends, Happily Ever After, Floral Fantasy, Embossed Tags & Swiss Dots
Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not having enough spare time to do it as much as I want.
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I write Calligraphy, poetry, and I like butterflies...a lot
What is your favorite scent: Apple/Cinnamon, Mulberry, Hydrangea - NO PEACH, VANILLA OR LAVENDER please
Is there anything you don’t like in general: No Mickey/Minnie Mouse themed items
Wish List: Clear stamps(sentiments), Prima flourishes, Cricut carts, pop dots, bling, stickles, flowers, glimmer mist, glue glider pro refills, ATG refill rolls, corner punch, ZIG two way glue, DCWV note cards, 12x12 cutting mats, cricuit blades, Scallop cirle punch, clear acrylic blocks for stamping. I only have 2" X 2"
What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: any size is fine cuz I haven't scrapbooked much
Are you allergic to anything: chores Razz
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:
List your Cartridges: Rock Princess,Plantin Schoolbook, Happily Ever After, Simply Charmed, 3 Birds on Parade, Wall Decor & More, Home Decor, Mickey Font, Hannah Montana, George and Basic Shapes, Nifty Fifties, Cindy Loo, Birthday Bash, Lyrical Letters, Tie the Knot, Pooh & Friends and Cars
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: No
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michael's
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbook Pal.com {[SAME DAY SHIPPING PLUS ITS FREE IF YOUR ORDER IS $25 OR MORE}], Custom Crops.com
Do you use stencils: no
Top 5 favorite adhesive: Zig 2 way glue squeeze & roll, ATG pink refills, Scotch quick dry, Terrifically tacky tape, gLUE gLIDER PRO, sookwang scor tape
Do you like paper punches: YES, but I only have 1 small Martha Stewart butterfly one and a border punch
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No
If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Bird Call, Birds & Swirls, Divine Swirl, Snowflakes, Border Just my type, bow frame card, Birthday, Stitched squares, fancy corners, winter jelly, postage stamps & butterflies

WISH LIST Love

Prima Flourishes
bling
Stickles
DCWV box of cards
Scallop punch
Cardstock - black, white

Edited by user Monday, January 16, 2012 11:08:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updated my information

Jessie G Offline
#275 Posted : Friday, June 03, 2011 4:47:49 PM(UTC)
Jessie G

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 20 post(s)
MB Name: Jessie G.

First Name: Jessie

Your birthday: Aug. 7, 1981

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 daughter (June 2012), 3 step-daughters. 1 dog - A Yorkie

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work for my family's metal roofing company.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Daughter, Emerie. Dog's name is Gus

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): June 20, 2012 is my daughter's bday.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): hopefully find a bigger home.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Easter or Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: don't read

Favorite Disney Character:

Favorite Movie: westerns...Lonesome Dove, Appoloosa, Clint Eastwood movies
mafia...Goodfellas, Lucky Number Slevin,
Officer and the Gentleman, The Town, Street Kings

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz - really anything!

Favorite Paper: DCWV, Bazzill, Cordination,

Favorite Colors: Green, red

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both and now into altering things!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Flowers, bling - really anything!

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: All of them

What are your current projects that you are working on: scrapbook for my daughter and altering things.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): ???

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Any

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Maya Road - winter release 2013

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, any brand

Favorite candy: Nerds

Favorite snack: Popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Glimmer mist, bling, flowers,

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not so much

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges:

Do you have a bind it all: No, I have the Cinch.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate.

What is your favorite technique: ???

What technique what you like to know more about: ??

Do you have design studio: Yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Wordbooks

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No, I use the Sizzix.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love spending time with my family. I love my dog! I enjoy gardening!

What is your favorite scent:

Is there anything you don’t like in general: peppermint

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12

Are you allergic to anything: Bees! (I still like them...I have a tattoo on my foot of a bee)

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Been doing this for about a 2 years now.

List your Cartridges: Playtime, George, Plantin, SYI, Paperdoll Dress up, Everyday Paper dolls, Paper Pups, Cuttin Up, Jubilee, Jolly Holidays, Four Legged Friends,

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby or Archiver's (1.5 drive)

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Do you use stencils: Never tried

Top 5 favorite adhesive: depends on the project I am working on

Do you like paper punches: Yes, love them!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: 3 step-daughters

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: no Cuddlebug but have some folders.

Edited by user Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:51:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

faeriegirl Offline
#276 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2011 4:35:05 PM(UTC)
faeriegirl

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
MB Name: feariegirl

First Name:Christine

Your birthday: 5/30

Do you have any Children or Pets: no kids but i do have a few pets. I have 4 cats. I have 2dogs and one rabbit

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a server at a resturant and my husband is a cook at the same resturant that I work at.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): cats Sydney, Chloe, Faith, and Willow. Dogs Neo and trinity. Bunny Taya

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): birthday 5/30 and wedding aniversary 10/13

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):My husband and I will be celebrating our 10 yr wedding anniversary this year

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

What is your Favorite Season:spring and fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:I love to read and i am always reading something. I love to read mysterys. Iris Johansonis my favorite author

Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell

Favorite Movie:I love musicals but my favorite movie is Eat, Pray, Love

Favorite Paper: I love basic gray paper

Favorite Colors: pink, and apple green

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: I do both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: flowers,stickles,ribbon, lace

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: diamond

What are your current projects that you are working on: paper flowers and butterflies for my anniversary party center pieces

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I just want to get caught up and be scrapping current photos

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love to stamp but I dont really have a favorite brand

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: anything chocolate

Favorite snack: chocolate licorice

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stamped images, bits of ribbon,buttons,brads

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I dont I much prefer creating my embelishments with my cricut

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Wild West, pictureque

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: both

What is your favorite technique: I love using gel pins to embelish my cricut cuts

Do you have design studio:I have a gypsy

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I dont currently have any folders on my wish list

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not really I am pretty easy to please

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I am also a jewelry maker and i love working with polymer clay

What is your favorite scent:apple

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:12x12

Are you allergic to anything:no

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:frames

List your Cartridges: to many to list

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? we have a local store that I like going to but I also shop at Joanns

Do you use stencils:no

Top 5 favorite adhesive:I use tombo

Do you like paper punches:yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no

Brendilly Offline
#277 Posted : Monday, June 06, 2011 4:42:10 PM(UTC)
Brendilly

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
MB Name: Brendilly

First Name: Brenda

Your birthday: 8-27

Do you have any Children or Pets: 5 children, 2 grandchildren, 1 cat

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): My hubby is a parts technician and I am a stay-at-home mom/writer.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Michelle - 30, Shauna - 23, Josh - 17, Matt - 14, Leah - 4, and our cat Bitsy - 6

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary: 4-17

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Our oldest son is graduating high school in May of 2012. That's the biggest thing on the horizon.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving, followed in close second by Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Beth Moore, Max Lucado, Jeanette Oke, Francine Rivers, John Grisham. I am an avid reader and really read more Bible commentaries and resources than anything. I enjoy fiction mostly in the summer time.

Favorite Disney Character: Tigger

Favorite Movie: While You Were Sleeping

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I'm really not much of a brand person. I often just buy what's on sale. I can think of a few brands I like though; Jolee's, Zig, Bazzill, Paper Studio, DCWV, The Stamps of Life, and Martha Stewart. Oh! And I love Creative Memories.

Favorite Paper: DCWV, Bazzill, and anything pearly

Favorite Colors: Pink, Purple, Red. I love all colors, but those are the top.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Flowers, Brads, Ribbon, Glimmer Mist, Stickers, Journal Tags, Buttons, Stickles, Bling....I'm not brand picky.

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I just started using Stickles, so I can't really say yet.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Handmade flowers, a a scrapbook for each of my granddaughters.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To expand my knowledge of media and techniques. I would particularly like to learn more about embossing and using Copic markers (my newest passion).

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes. The Stamps of Life

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything from Elegant Edges. Other than that, I don't really know. I'm new to the Cricut as well and don't know a lot of them.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: No, not really.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: Mounds, Peanut M&M's, Reeses

Favorite snack: Fritos

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Stickles, brads, flowers, Copic pens, Glossy Accents, Glimmer Mist, Martha Stewart glitter, Cosmetic sponges (I use them for inking), baby wipes (for cleanup), buttons.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I love Jolee's and any brand 3-D. Other than that, I'm not real picky. I just love stickers!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have the Expression.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Elegant Edges, Birthday Bash, Paper Lace, Kate's ABC's, Damask Decor, Very Merry Tags,

Do you have a bind it all: No

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: DARK Chocolate!!

What is your favorite technique: Inking

What technique what you like to know more about: Stamping with Copic (sp?) markers and embossing.

Do you have design studio: No

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Don't even really know what it is. :-/

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No. I have a Texture Boutique.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I have more than I need at this point.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Stitching on the page is not one of my favorites.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I'm pretty open when it comes to crafting, I'll try just about anything once. I am passionate about the Word of God and my amazing family. I love to organize and am pretty much a girly girl. I love girly things and just about anything pink or purple.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Scrapping is my main craft hobby. I also write Bible studies and devotionals, and I love photography and cooking. I collect mugs and pens (yes, pens, the kind you write with) :-)

What is your favorite scent: Warm Vanilla Sugar

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Halloween or any symbols having to do with death (skulls, for example) or darkness. I don't like tatoos or horror films. Those are things I feel strongly about.

Wish List:
Glimmer Mist - Assorted colors
Glossy Accents
Stickles
Distress Stickles - all colors
Perfect Pearls - all colors

Inkadinkado - Stackables - Dye Ink Pad Set - Pastels
, Blues & Greens, 
Reds & Pinks

Cropper Hopper Page Planner 3Pk.

Cropper Hopper Sticker Envelope 3Pk.

Cricut - Cartridge Storage - Blue

Quickutz - Quickstik Scrapbook Tool

Zig Writers of all kinds and colors
Copic markers

GC's for Hobby Lobby, Michael's, or Scrapbook.com

KI Memories - Puffies Collection - 3-Dimensional Fabric Stickers w/Gem accents - Sweet Love

Melissa Frances - Heart and Home - Kitschy Kitchen Collection - 6x6 Paper Pad

Martha Stewart Crafts - 3-Dimensional Stickers - Cake Mixer

K and Company - Life's Little Occasions Collection - 3-Dimensional Stickers w/glitter accents-Hot Chocolate

Martha Stewart Crafts - Christmas Cake Stencils - Holiday

Anything from "Jolee's By You" or "Jolee's Boutique".

DCWV - Once Upon a Time Glitter Stack - 8x8

DCWV - The Immortal Love Collection - Glittered Chipboard Box of Embellishment Pieces

Any scrapbooking ideas (brochures, magazines, pages, whatever)

All kinds of adhesives

BIG WISHES: 
Sakura Pen Set - Micron 6-piece color Set - .05

Any Copic markers from Suzanne Dean's starter list as listed here: http://www.box.net/shared/1i2zkq94sk (or on her Templates & Tutorials part of her Scrapbitz website if the link doesn't work).

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 8x8, 12x12, and 8-1/2 x 11

Are you allergic to anything: Housework. ;-)

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I do enjoy altering paper clips, and that's all I've really experimented with so far.

List your Cartridges: Walk in My Garden, Tie The Knot, Doodlecharms, Inspired Heart, 50 States, Cupcake Wrappers, Cindy Loo, Cricut Sampler, Simply Charmed

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: My sister recently gave me a gift subscription to Paper Crafts and I enjoy that.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Archivers and Hobby Lobby.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: Occasionally

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Creative Memories tape runner (tape runners in general), Zig two-way glue pen, Sticky Doos, Zots, Pop Dots

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have a Texture Boutique and more folders than I know what to do with.

Edited by user Monday, October 17, 2011 8:22:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Things change.

LadyB Offline
#278 Posted : Friday, June 10, 2011 8:00:15 PM(UTC)
LadyB

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 12 post(s)
MB Name: LADY B

First Name: LAURA

Your birthday: 10/14/1981

Do you have any Children or Pets: NO CHILDREN, 1 PIT BULL (HE'S SOOOO CUTE!!)

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I WORK AS A UNIT SECRETARY AT AN ORTHOPAEDIC CLINIC, MY HUSBAND IS A WELDER.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): MY DOG'S NAME IS BRONX

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): ANNIVERSARY 12/22/2008

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: DON'T CELEBRATE HOLIDAYS

What is your Favorite Season: SUMMER

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: LOVE TO READ, ANY AUTHOR AS LONG AS THE TITLE AND THE SUMMARY INTERESTS ME.

Favorite Disney Character: ALLLLLL OF THEM!!! I LOVE MICKEY AND MINNIE THE MOST THOUGH.

Favorite Movie: YOU'VE GOT MAIL

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I'M NOT A BRAND WHORE. :) BUT I DO LIKE NIKE.

Favorite Paper: DCWV, K & COMPANY, BAZZIL, RECOLLECTIONS, ANYTHING THAT'S PRETTY.

Favorite Colors: PINK, BLUE, RED, BLACK.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: MOSTLY MAKE CARDS, BUT I WANT TO GET INTO SCRAPBOOKING. I LOVE TAKING PICTURES!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: BRADS, PRIMA FLOWERS, RUB-ONS, BUTTONS

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: DON'T USE STICKLES.

What are your current projects that you are working on: THE ALTERED PICTURE FRAME SWAP,

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): TO ACTUALLY DO SCRAPBOOKING. I ONLY DO CARDS RIGHT NOW.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: YES. ANY BRAND.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ANYTHING FROM ORNAMENTAL IRON, MICKEY FONT, COUNTY FAIR, SUGAR AND SPICE, BETTER TOGETHER IMAGINE CART, ANY PATTERN FROM AN IMAGINE CART ( I HAVE IMAGINE MORE AND BEST FRIENDS ONLY), ONCE UPON A PRINCESS, PAGODA...

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: NOPE

Do you like glitter, what brand: YES, MARTHA STEWART

Favorite candy: ANYTHING CHOCOLATE OR NUTTY

Favorite snack: CHEESE STICKS AND CHEETO'S.

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: COPICS, MONEY (LOL). INK, STAMPS, PUNCHES, PENS, EMBOSSING POWDER, CARTS, RIBBON, AND VINYL.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: NOT REALLY.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I OWN THE CREATE, EXPRESSION, E2, GYPSY, AND IMAGINE.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: ORNATMENTAL IRON, BETTER TOGETHER (IMAGINE), BUBBLEGUM STRIPES (IMAGINE), TOY STORY, BEST OF PIXAR, OH AND DISNEY CLASSICS, I KNOW I LISTED 6. :)

Do you have a bind it all: NO, BUT I WOULDN'T MIND HAVING ONE.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: LOVE CHOCOLTATE. DARK AND MILK

What is your favorite technique: EMBOSSING

What technique what you like to know more about: FLOCKING

Do you have design studio: YES

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: CAN'T THINK OF ANY RIGHT NOW.

Do you have a Cuttlebug: YES

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I DON'T KNOW THE NAMES OF THEM. SORRY. BUT I LIKE THEM ALL.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: NOPE

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: SHE CAN ASK AND I WOULDN'T MIND TELLING HER, JUST CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING OFF THE TOP OF MY HEAD THOUGH.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I LOVE TO FISH AND GO TO THE MOVIES. AND I COLLECT INK PENS. ITS A SICKNESS. LOL RIGHT ALONG WITH HOARDING CRAFTING MATERIALS. LOL

What is your favorite scent: HMMM..ANYTHING SUMMERY, OR TROPICAL. I LOVE THE HAWAIIAN BREEZE GLADE OIL.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: I DON'T LIKE GOTHIC STUFF OR GRUNGE STUFF, I DON'T LIKE ONIONS,(LOL).

Wish List: ANYTHING...IM NOT PICKY AT ALL.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: IF I SCRAPBOOKED, I THINK I WOULD RATHER DO AN 8X8. I HOPE TO START LEARNING SCRAPBOOKING SOON.

Are you allergic to anything: NOPE

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: HAVEN'T TRIED ALTERING YET.

List your Cartridges: LETS SEE.. BLACKLETTER, CARS, CINDY LOO, CRICUT CLASSIC FONT,CREATE A CRITTER, KEYSTONE, CRICUT SAMPLER, DOODLECHARMS, DREAMS COME TRUE, HAPPILY EVER AFTER, ELEGANT EDGES, PAPER DOLL EVERYDAY, FOUR LEGGED FRIENDS, FROM MY KITCHEN, GEORGE AND BASIC SHAPES, GYPSY FONT, GYPSY WANDERINGS, HOLIDAY CAKES, HOME ACCENTS, INDIE ART, JUST BECAUSE CARDS, LIFE IS A BEACH, MICKEY AND FRIENDS, PAISLEY, PAPER DOLL DRESS UP, PLANTIN SCHOOL BOOK, PLAYTIME, POOH AND FRIENDS, POTPOURRI BASKET, PRINTING PRESS, SERENADE, SONGBIRD, SPLISH SPLASH, STRETCH YOUR IMAGINATION, SUMMER IN PARIS, SWEETHEARTS, SWEET TREATS, TAGS BAGS BOXES AND MORE, TINKER BELL, TWINKLE TOES, WALK IN MY GARDEN, WILD CARD.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: NO

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? MICHEALS, HOBBY LOBBY, TUESDAY MORNING, AND ROSS SOMETIMES HAS REALLY GOOD STUFF.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) OH MY CRAFTS, CUSTOM CROPS, EBAY.

Do you use stencils: NO

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, XYRON, SCOTCH CLEAR TAPE, ELMERS.

Do you like paper punches: YES

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: NO

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: ALL THE ONES THAT CAME WITH THE HSN SPECIAL PINK CUTTLEBUG, SOME DISNEY ONES, HOUNDSTOOTH, PAISLEY, AND SOME SIZZIX ONES (HEARTS)
Jen32 Offline
#279 Posted : Saturday, June 11, 2011 6:18:34 PM(UTC)
Jen32

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 10 post(s)
MB Name: Jen32 First Name: Jenny
Your birthday: December 30
Do you have any Children or Pets: I am the proud mom of a son and two daughters. We also have two dogs and a cat.
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I’m the Resident Accounts Clerk for our county health care center. My husband is the mechanic shop manager for a local coop.
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Our son Marshal is 16. Our girls are Paige, who is 13 and Preslie will be 7 in July. The dogs are Charlie a Chocolate Lab, Ginger a Lhasa Apso and our cat who we rescued from the "wild" is called Lucy.
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): ME: December 30th DH: November 11th Marshal: March 18th Paige: April 18th Preslie: July 20th
Our anniversary is July 15, 1994 (17 years in July!!)

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): I will be going back to school (hopefully) in the fall.
What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving
What is your Favorite Season: Late Summer early Fall
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I am a TOTAL book worm!! And pretty much have my own library in my house!!! I have HUNDREDS of books! And I will re-read books that I love over and over. I read the Twilight Series 4 times and plan on reading it again before Breaking Dawn comes out. My favorite Author... I have many. My favorite book... hands down: The Giving Tree (strange because it's not a novel, but it has a lot of meaning for me.)
Favorite Disney Character: Squirt and Dori
Favorite Movie: The Twilight Series, Elvis and Me, True Romance, Ever After
Top 10 Favorite Brands: Stampin’Up, Heidi Grace,Close TO My Heart, Creative Memories, Making Memories, DCWV…. I’ll use just about anything…
Favorite Paper: DCWV and Stampin’Up
Favorite Colors: Green (mossy not crayon green) Brown, Dark Purple, Orange... pretty much all Fall colors although I'll use everything!
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both but mostly cards
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Buttons,Stickers,Ribbons,Brads,Eyelets,Fastenater
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I love most of the colors but probably use "star Dust" the most because it's so versatile.
What are your current projects that you are working on: I slowed down alot of the last couple of years and just got back into it. I recently finished a really cute can for a friend who just had a baby boy... I also joined a recipe swap that sounds like tons of fun! AND I'm proud to be a new member of the Cricut Card Fairies.
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to have fun and not set too high of expectations for myself…. To quit being so critical of my work
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, Stampin’Up, Close To My Heart and any others I find that are cute
Do you like glitter, what brand:
Favorite candy: Mike & Ike, skittles, orange slices, almond joy, peanut butter cups, NEW FAV: tootsie pops without the sick!!!
Favorite snack: popcorn, Cheese Its (parmesan-garlic), chips and salsa
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: adhesives, brads, eyelets, stamps, stickers, buttons, ribbons, markers/ pens, any embellishments, cuddle bug folders
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not a whole lot….but when I do I use whatever I can find!!! I have tons of Creative Memories stickers
Wish list of 5 cartridges: I'm waiting for a TWILIGHT cart!!
Do you have a bind it all: no
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: MILK
What is your favorite technique:
What technique what you like to know more about: heat embossing
Do you have design studio: Yes... but I've never used it and I've had it for almost two years! List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:
39:List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any that I don't have!!
Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrap booking: letter stickers- I hate when you get a set of alphbet stickers and you use the ones you need…. You’re left with a pile that you’ll never use.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I’m just a normal, down to earth person who has made many mistakes in her life; hopefully learned from them. Nobody's perfect. I can't stand people who pretend to be. I love to laugh and have a good time with my friends and family. I love to shop, read, go out to eat, watch movies, take naps and hang out with my kids. My 13yr old daughter is one of my best friends!
Is there anything non scrap booking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love books and antiques. I have tons of Elvis stuff; have loved him since I was a kid. I don't watch a lot of football but I am a Brett Favre fan...still... I'm intrigued by turtles and could watch them for hours. And I hate when people hurt them for the fun of it or any animal for that matter!~
What is your favorite scent: Lilacs and baking bread.
Is there anything you don’t like in general: cleaning haha... Actually since I had my youngest child I haven't been able to be around candles. The smell is overwhelming and makes me feel sick. I can't even walk down the isle at Wal-Mart without feeling ill.

Wish List:
buttons
brads
adhesive
staple bars for my Fastenater
Elmer's Color Cutters
fun paper
embossing folders
cutting mats 6x12
cutting mats 12x12
markers
pens
flowers
small containers for storing loose emellishments
idea books/sheets

Are you allergic to anything:yes this is weird: contrast dye and iodine
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I will try to alter just about anything!! Its grown on my youngest now... last school year (her 1st grade) we couldn't find a pencil box she liked so we bought a plain one and she used jewels and letter stickers and feathers and decked it all out!

List your Cartridges:
Sesame Street Friends
Elmo's Party
Disney Cars
Hanna Montana
Sponge Bob
Disney Happily Ever After
Pooh and Friends
Pooh Font
Mickey and Friends
Cheerful Seasons
From My Kitchen
Speaking of Fall
Winter Woodland
Walk in My Garden
Going Places
New Arrival
Christmas Cheer
Doodlecharms
Paper Pups
Paper Doll Dressup
Stretch Your Imagination
Locker Talk
Makin' The Grade
George and Basic Shapes
Plantin' SchoolBook
Mini Monsters
Designers Calendar

Cricut Solutions Cartridge:
Snow Friends 2009-10
Very Merry Tags 2009-10
Basketball
Campout
Indie Art

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Paper Craft
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joan’s or Michaels
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store:
Do you use stencils: sometimes
Top 5 favorite adhesive: tape runners, glue dots, pop dots, Xyron, sticky strip
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my daughters

If you own a Cuddle bug, List your folders:
Swiss Dots
Spots and Dots
Allegro
Happy Birthday
Traffic Jam
Floral Screen
Flower Circle
Animals
Dog

Edited by user Thursday, June 23, 2011 6:52:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

**KathleenK** Offline
#280 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 9:29:22 AM(UTC)
**KathleenK**

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 17 post(s)
First Name: KATHLEEN
Your birthday: MAY 5TH
Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 SONS AND ONE DOG
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I WORK IN INSURANCE
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): BRANDON (4) NATHAN (2) AND EVA (FUR BABY 7)
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, love the magic of the season!

What is your Favorite Season: FALL
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I like to read anything
Favorite Disney Character: Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Favorite Movie: Ohh! So hard! Dirty Dancing for my "oldie" and Sweet Home Alabama for a "newer" one
Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: DCWV
Favorite Colors: Pink, blue, brown
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both but mostly scrapbook. I dont have a ton of time with two toddlers!
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Primas, ribbon, stickles, skittles, brads, buttons, & tags
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use the Diamond ones the most
What are your current projects that you are working on: Altered frame and a few mini books
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I just want to stay current with my sons books
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I do but I mostly collect! Hahaha! I love Pink by Design, The Greeting Farm, and Studio G
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I don't know, I have a ton of carts

Do you like glitter, what brand: I only like stickles, loose glitter and I don't get along
Favorite candy: Reeses
Favorite snack: anything Chocolate
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Ribbon, brads, buttons, stickles, etc.
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I don't really use any
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug and Expression
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Fathers Day, Pop up cards, The new Recess one, Campin Critters, Boys will be Boys
Do you have a bind it all: nope
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: LOVE them both!

Do you have design studio: nope, I have a Gypsy

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes, love it but again I mostly collect folders
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I only want the diamond plate one.
Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Vintage stuff.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: Vanilla Sugar

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12X12
Are you allergic to anything:

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Frames mostly, also like the paint cans
List your Cartridges: I have over 65!
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Paper Crafts Mag
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Do you use stencils: No
Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zig two way glue, and foam squares
Do you like paper punches: I like border punches only
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: My 4 year old loves to stamp!
I have too many to list
KelleyRooks Offline
#281 Posted : Monday, June 13, 2011 8:22:43 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
UPDATED 6/10/13

MB Name: KelleyRooks

First Name: Kelley

Your birthday: 7/27/69

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 Child (21 - boy)

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): A controller for a manufacturing company - no spouse.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Joshua-Taylor 21

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Son's birthday 5/9/92

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): No partner

What is your Favorite Holiday: (Day after Thanksgiving) then Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, but I haven't had a chance to read for fun. The only books I have time for are books for the doctoral program and preparing for the CPA exams.=

Favorite Disney Character: Jiminy Cricket

Favorite Movie: Mindless fun movie - Nacho Libre, Classic - It's a wonderful life; Overall - Empire of the Sun, Blood Diamond...and new fave - 42

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Graphic 45, Tim Hotz, Prima, Ranger, Bazzill, MME, claudine helmuth Basic Grey, Bo Bunny (depends on the line), Echo Park (depends on the line),Theresa Collins etc. Do not like most K & Co.

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45, Any brand that has text backgrounds, a distressed look or grungy look, tim holtz, and now getting into a little prima (not the super girly ones though - love engraver) I do like vintage papers as well. Just not too floral or cutesy

Favorite Colors: RUST Wub Wub , Oranges, Reds, Blues, Greys, Reds, Browns, Black, Greens, darker shades of neutrals (NO PINK OR PASTELS)

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: mostly alter - I haven't scrapbooked in almost 2 years now - yikes.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: TH and other metals, Inks, paints, stains, sprays, ribbons and trim, buttons, pearls and bling, inka gold, tulle

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Orange and Turquoise

What are your current projects that you are working on: Swaps - altering items from stash, items from recycling, or upcycling

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Stretch my abilities, try new techniques, do more swaps and challenges, use my stash, use more of my tools.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: LOVE ALL TIM HOLTZ STAMPS and other steampunk, grunge images

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: none

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, as long as it as adhered well. Martha Stuart

Favorite candy: Cannot have any anymore :(

Favorite snack: Daikon or radishes

Have lots of food and scent related allergies so please no food items or scented things that go on the skin. THANK YOU!

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Lace, trims, metals, brads, buttons, ribbons, eyelets, TH anything, beads, findings etc.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression, an E2 and an Imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Paper lace 2, vintage demask,

Do you have a bind it all: Cinch

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Love - Milk chocolate

What is your favorite technique: Inking and sanding

What technique what you like to know more about: vintage techniques

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: I haven't played with it much; need to work on welding

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes, and a vagabond, and sizzix pro (12x12)

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: have most of them; but would like the ones that coordinate with the cricut cartridges - only have TH Christmas one. Would like more of Tim Holtz-sizzix ones. Want the new release ones that come with the compass.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: pink and pastels, foofy or cutesy - no paper dolls or faces on things

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I think it I have listed it all. Imperfection is okay - shows character.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: love owls and dragonflies - I collect scrapbook supplies :)

What is your favorite scent: Lavender

Is there anything you don’t like in general: CUTESY AND PINK & PASTELS

Wish List: all the cartridges I don't have :)Glimmer mist, Tim Holtz products including but not limited to distress stains, and Graphic 45 papers.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12 and mini albums

Are you allergic to anything: gelatin, perfumes, quite a few foods, oven cleaner, house paint, some dyes, some laundry detergents...(list is pretty long Blushing

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Boxes and pretty much anything
List your Cartridges: I have 180 plus 10 imagine plus 4 e2; I can list if anyone wants me to

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: none at this time

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, craft warehouse

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) simonsaysstamps.com, bluemoonscrapbooking.com, ohmycrafts.com, customcrops.com, cricutmachine.com, ebay.com. bluemoonscrapbooking.

Do you use stencils: yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scor Tape pink atg gun, xyron x box, multi-medium matte, pop dots, adhesive dots, beacon's glue, glossy accents

Do you like paper punches: yes edge punches, ek success and martha stuart

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes, my son will help me with projects ocassionally

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Have most of them except the ones that coordinate with the cricut cartridges

Additional: I like most styles except cutesy. I tend to gravitate more towards steampunk and grunge or a hybrid of the two.

wishes

th stamps
Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps 2013 ARTFUL TOOLS cms163
Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps 2013 TIME TRAVELERS cms157
Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps 2013 WORN TEXT cms156
Tim Holtz Cling Rubber Stamps 2013 TRAVEL WAYS cms162
KelleyRooks

Edited by user Tuesday, June 11, 2013 10:06:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Shanna Offline
#282 Posted : Tuesday, June 14, 2011 1:02:21 AM(UTC)
Shanna

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
MB Name: Shanna

First Name: Shanna

Your birthday: November 30, 1983

Do you have any Children or Pets: a daughter, a puppy, and a fish

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): My husband works for a warehouse and I am a student and also teach scrapbooking classes at Michaels

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Emily (the daughter), Penny von Scheustenpouf (the dog), and Marco (the fish)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): none

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): I graduate next summer, but that's a ways away

What is your Favorite Holiday: my least favorite to scrapbook is my most favorite to celebrate:) Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: hmmm...they all have appeal to me but I guess Autumn or Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: love to read- my kindle is my baby!

Favorite Disney Character: My favorite are baby Disney characters (princesses, pooh, etc) also I love the characters from Finding Nemo, and Ariel oh and Tinkerbell

Favorite Movie: I <3 Twilight and Harry Potter movies:) (hey don't judge me lol)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: BASIC GREY (OBSESSED), pink paislee, graphic 45, Bazzil, fancy pants, echo park, MME, Bo Bunny, Tim Holtz

Favorite Paper: ummm basic grey:)

Favorite Colors: pinks, browns, teals

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both + more

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: rub ons, bling, stickles, prima flowers, anything flourish-y

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: love them all:)

What are your current projects that you are working on: Finish the scrapbook from our Alaskan cruise (3 years ago agh!)

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Hope to finish my cruise scrapbook

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love stamps, especially fairies, birds and flourishes- any brand I suppose. I also love the creeper crew and the Anya series from the Greeting Farm (don't have any though)

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Disney characters- especially Ariel, Cars, Nemo. I love trees, birds, and fluorishy things, so anything like that...

Do you like glitter, what brand: yeah, Martha Stewart or stickles:)

Favorite candy: skinny cow candies are my current fave:) (especially the chocolate clusters)

Favorite snack: wasabi soy almonds

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: embellies, handmade items, copics, stamps, pretty much anything I suppose BigGrin

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Only Thickers

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression and Create

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Hello Kitty Greetings, Disney, Kate's ABC's, Camping Critters, and Give a Hoot

Do you have a bind it all: why yes I do:)

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: love milk like dark

Do you have design studio: no

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: welded names or words

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: birds and swirls, clockworks, polka dots, floral fantasy, diamond plate, script texture

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: probably

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I LOVE FAIRIES! I collect them:)

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: FAIRIES

What is your favorite scent: fruity scents, fall scents

Wish List: I am kind of new to stamping and don't own ANY copics are markers to stamp with- that is a big wish:) other than that, I am always happy to get stuff, I am not picky!

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 or mini album

Are you allergic to anything: cats

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Anything I can get my hands on!

List your Cartridges: accent essentials, all mixed up, animal kingdom, base camp, country life, create a critter, don juan, doodletype, freshly picked, graphically speaking,hannah montana, new arrival,once upon a princess, paper doll dressup, plantin schoolbook, preserves, robotz, rock princess, spongebob, storybook, straight from the nest, tear drop, walk in my garden, wild card

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: scrapbooks etc.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? craft warehouse, michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) OhMyCrafts

Do you use stencils: not really

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG 1/4' or 1/2" Scapa or Scotch, pop dots (any brand)

Do you like paper punches: I love martha stewart or Ek success border punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my daughter loves to play with her scrapbooking stuff BigGrin

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: swirls and squares

Edited by user Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:41:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Amy. Offline
#283 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 6:46:07 AM(UTC)
Amy.

Was thanked: 63 time(s) in 45 post(s)
MB Name: Amy.

First Name: Amy

Your birthday: June 9th

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, 2 daughters and a bassett hound

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm a stay at home mom, husband is an industrial mechanic

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Genevieve 4 yrs, Madalyn 15 months, Dog's name is Sweet Cindy Lou

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Our anniversary is Dec. 1st, Genevieve's b day is April 16th, Madalyn's is March 24

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): None.

What is your Favorite Season: Summer, but I do enjoy snow

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, I like to read true crime books, biographies, Twilight

Favorite Movie: I have too many, lol.

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Just starting to get into Tim Holtz stuff.

Favorite Paper: I like DCWV, but really use any.

Favorite Colors: Purples and Blues

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: I guess die cuts, skittles, glossy effects

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Diamond, star dust

What are your current projects that you are working on: Everything, lol. Scrapbooks-I'm trying to get my kids' started, A Williamsburg, VA one done for my mom. Want to make a smash book, Try to alter paper clips--see I do mean everything, lol.
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Any really. Do like Stamps by judith and the $1 stamps from studio g and such

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes. No particular brand.

Favorite candy: skittles, gobstoppers

Favorite snack:

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stickles, alcohol inks, white gel pen, bakers twine, $1 stamps, heat set jewels

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Don't really use many stickers.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression, and a baby bug

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Just Because cards, A Child's Year, Damask Decor, Disney Classics, Independance Day

Do you have a bind it all: Yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes, milk chocolate

What technique what you like to know more about: Alcohol inks and perfect pearls

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: I must admit, I got DS a few months ago and I don't use it. I did weld and cut a few words, but it's so hard to figure out.

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Seeing spots, clock works, zebra print, distress stripes, script

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: No

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Hmmm, I've collected giraffes since I was little, daisies are my favorite flower, Twilight fan, likes fairies

Wish List: Bakers Twine

Are you allergic to anything: No.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Just started doing composition books.

List your Cartridges: George, Plantin Schoolbook, Wild Card, Paper Pups, Stretch your Imagination, Doodlecharms, Storybook, Simply Charmed, Twinkle Toes, Create a Critter, Paisley, New Arrival, Baby Steps, Stone Script, Gingerbread, Kate's ABCs, Elegant Edges, Hello Kitty greetings and font, Tinkerbell, Happily ever After, Dreams Come True, Mickey Mouse font, Mickey and friends, Pooh and Friends, Seasame Street friends, font, and seasons, once upon a princess, ornamental iron, alphalicious, lyrical letters, joys of the season, accent essentials, elmo's party, happy hauntings, paperdoll dress up, tags bags boxes and more, walk in my garden, winter wonderland, zoobaloo

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, AC moore

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) cricutmachine.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Terrifically Tacky Tape, Tom bow snail

Do you like paper punches: Yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No, they are too little :(

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: swiss dots, mosiac, paisley, stars, dots and spots, devine swirls, snowflakes, polka dots

Edited by user Saturday, June 25, 2011 9:04:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: To try to finish up questionnaire

Pinkbug Offline
#284 Posted : Friday, June 17, 2011 11:30:41 AM(UTC)
Pinkbug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 505 time(s) in 331 post(s)
Edited Jan 2014

MB Name: Pinkbug
First Name: Kimberly (Kim)
Your birthday: 8/19/1982
Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 Daughter, 3 chihuahuas
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work in the appeals unit for a health insurance company and my husband works for Carmax as a manager.
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Charlotte 16 months, Chip 8yrs, Fuji 7 1/2 years, BamBam 4 years
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Wedding date 10/1/11, Charlotte's b-day 11/1, Fiance's b-day is 10/24, Chip's b-day is 12/23, Fuji's b-day is 6/10, BamBam's b-day is 4/15
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Praying for our next little one!
What is your Favorite Season: Winter
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Nicholas Sparks, romantic
Favorite Movie: The Notebook (however anything Nicholas Sparks is tops in my book!)
Top 10 Favorite Brands: PC!, Imaginisce, CTMH, Tim Holtz, Bazzill, My Pink Stamper, I'm sure there's more I'll add later
Favorite Paper: DVCW for patterns and Bazzill for solid
Favorite Colors: Pink and blue
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: bling, ribbon, stickles
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use icicle mostly but I have - Frosted Lace, Icicle, Baby Blue, Gold, Yellow, Orange Peel, Fruit Punch, Lime Green, Green, Eucalyptus, Burgundy, Xmas Red, Magenta, Pink, Turquoise, Aqua, Stary Night, Purple, Lavendar, Dark Blue
What are your current projects that you are working on: I'm currently trying to get back into scrapping after having our daughter and our recent move to AL. Baby scrapbook and this year's Christmas Cards, also any swaps I sign up for!
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): continue working my daughters scrapbook, finish my cake decorating book and begin my wedding book
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: my pink stamper, peachy keen, Tim Holtz,SWALK stamps
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ?
Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: I haven't been crafting in a while so not right now...
Do you like glitter, what brand: I prefer stickles since they are easier to use and less messy hehe
Favorite candy: peanut m&ms, sour punch kids
Favorite snack: chocolate covered cranraisins, popcorn, typically airpopped but I do like the storebought kettlecorn from world market too yum! and I can't recall the brand but cinnamon sugar popcorn
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stickles, copics, distress ink, ribbon, bling, stamps with phrases, adhesive, stick pins, something homemade!
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No, I have some but don't use them LOL
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression 2 hopefully the Explore soon, I also have a Yudu, cuttlebug, yourstory photo and Gypsy
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Father's Day, Chalkboard Font, Edge to Edge, Create-A-Critter 2, Create-A-Friend
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes! Milk chocolate
What is your favorite technique: Not really sure LOL I just like to make stuff however I need to do it.... unless collecting scrapping/cardmaking stuff is a technique!
What technique what you like to know more about: Altering things
Do you have design studio: No
List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: I'm good Ü
Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes
If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders: Yikes! I'll have to get back to you on this one
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Seeing Spots, Grace's Frame, 5x7 Birch Tree, 5x7 Chicken wire, 5x7 Honeycomb
Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not that I know of
Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I'm a laid back person that just loves the crafty stuff!
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Love Frogs and my office/craft room is done in Pink and Green with frogs!
What is your favorite scent: either cinnamon or vanilla but I also like fresh scents like bath and body works green aloe and cucumber or cool citrus basil stuff like that
Is there anything you don’t like in general: black licorice LOL
Wish List:
Are you allergic to anything: No
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I've not really given this too much of a shot but I do love the look of it and would like to try it, I need to learn more about it though.
List your Cartridges: be back soonDo you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, JoAnns and HObby Lobby
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) memory miser, cricutmachine.com
Do you use stencils: sometimes the metal ones with my chalk
Top 5 favorite adhesive: Zig-Two way pen tip and chisel tip and ATG gun (1/4 in, I have the pink one)
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: not right now but one day soon!

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 2:04:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updated

IamBubbles=D Offline
#285 Posted : Saturday, June 18, 2011 10:50:29 AM(UTC)
IamBubbles=D

Was thanked: 578 time(s) in 413 post(s)
MB Name: IamBubbles

First Name: Angie

Your birthday: May 9th

Do you have any Children or Pets:
Children- 3- girl 10. girl 8, boy 6
Pets- 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 chinchilla

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):
Dh works at Costco, I work at a preschool

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
Kids- Alex, Amorita, John

Our anni is May 24th

Nope

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:
YES Janet Evanovich,James Patterson, Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child are a few. I love to read new authors too.

Favorite Disney Character: Eeyore, Tinkerbell

Favorite Movie: A League of their Own, Meet me in St. Louis, What Dreams May Come, Practical Magic, Sound of Music

Top 10 Favorite Brands: PC, Ranger, DCWV, Jolee's (or similar), stampin up, Epiphany Crafts, imaginisce

Favorite Paper:DCWV, Bazzill
Favorite Colors: Burgundy, pink

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Jolee's, ribbon, stickles, flowers, bling, sew easy

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I have the original colors, but none of the newer ones

What are your current projects that you are working on: Cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To get some done!Flapper

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes Mojo mainly. Would like to try others like Magnolia, House Mouse

?
No
Sure
Favorite candy:
Chocolate, mint
Favorite snack:
Fruit, dry fruit
Winning Lotto TicketBigGrin, Jolee's, stamps, Adhesive Mat Stacks, copic, bling, starbucks card, any gift cardWink,candy, bakers twine
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Jolee or similar

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:
Expression
4 legged friends
Phrases
Hello Kitty Font
Twinkle Toes
Boy will be boys

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes all

Do you have design studio:

Do you have a Cuttlebug:Yes

Any of the new ones

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: cinnamon

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything:No

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joanns

Top 5 favorite adhesive:
Zip glue
ATG

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:
Yes
Too many
From My Pink Room Offline
#286 Posted : Sunday, June 19, 2011 1:50:30 PM(UTC)
From My Pink Room

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
MB Name: FromMyPinkRoom
First Name: Juanita
Your birthday: 7/11/1974
Do you have any Children or Pets: 17 yr old son (just graduated high school) Sariah 10 yrs-boxer & Chedder 5yrs(mixed)
What do you do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): CDC- CA dept. of corrections
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):Andrew-son, Sariah/chedder my other babies
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): mine: 7/11/1974 drews:10/19/1993
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): I have been very involved in my son's life(single parent)and now that is has graduated and is off to college, I am just enjoying life and thrown myself back into cards, scrapbooking and everything paper.......
What is your Favorite Holiday: no favorite
What is your Favorite Season: Winter and Spring, (hate the heat)
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: like to read true crimes when I am able to get around to it
Favorite Disney Character: tinkerbell
Favorite Movie: ???
Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, Say It Pearls, Ranger, 7 Gypsies, Recollections,lost & found
Favorite Paper: DCWV,TIM HOLTZ,LOST & FOUND,GRAPHIC 45, 7GYPSIES, MY MIND EYE
Fvorite Colors: VINTAGE, PINK/BROWN-GETTING INTO SHABBY CHIC
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: BOTH
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: SAY IT IN PEARLS, SWIRLS, FLOWERS, LACE, TIM HOLTZ, VINTAGE BUTTONS, TAGS, DANGLE/CHARMS,CRINKLE RIBBON
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: USE ALOT OF STARDUST AND DISTRESS COLORS
What are your current projects that you are working on: Sister swaps, vintage charm, vintage box, paperclip swap, vintage flower swap and got some copics so I've been practicing to start making some cards
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): MASTERING TECHNIQUES and CRICUT/GYPSY
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: SIMPLY SASSY-I USE MY COPICS FOR THESE, I USE ALOT OF TIM HOLTZ AND MY PINK STAMPER FOR SENTIMENTS
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ALL OCCASIONS- PICTURE MATS, BABY, BIRTHDAY, GET WELL....FOR MY CARD FRONTS
Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: SAY IT IN PEARLS,ROCK CANDY,
Do you like glitter, what brand: have Martha Stewart, BUT BEEN WANTING TO TRY GLITTER GLAM and glitter ritz
Favorite candy: CHOCOLATE-SNICKERS, PEANUT/COCONUT M&M'S
Favorite snack: ROOTBEER FLOATS
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: RIBBON, LACE, FLOWERS,CHARMS/vintage trinkets
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: NO PARTICULAR BRAND RATHER PHRASES OR FRAMES FOR PHARSES POSSIBLY 3D
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: EXPRESSION AND E2(HAVEN'T OPENED IT YET)

Wish list of 5 cartridges: EVERYDAY CRICUT-THE CRICUT HEADS
Do you have a bind it all: YES I DO AND CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: BOTH
What is your favorite technique: EMBOSSING-POWDER, CUTLEBUG, AND DISTRESSING
What technique what you like to know more about: MIXED MEDIUMS
Do you have design studio: YES
List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: ???
Do you have a Cuttlebug: YES
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I have TOO MANY ALL READY, don't need anymore

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: NO SILLY, I LOVE IT ALL!
Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I THINK I AM PRETTY OPEN TO NEW THINGS, LOVE LEARNING SOMETHING NEW AND LOVE LOOKING AT OTHER PEOPLES CREATIONS. I AM IN SUCH A GOOD PLACE RIGHT NOW, I NEVER BEEN HAPPIER,I THINK IT'S BECAUSE MY SON'S STARTING A NEW CHAPTER IN HIS LIFE (SO AM I)AND I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT THE FUTURE HOLDS FOR BOTH OF US....
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: SINCE MY SON HAS GRADUATED, I HAVE THROWN MYSELF BACK INTO SCRAPBOOKING AND LOVE ALL THE NEW TECHNIQUES- I JUST GOT MY 1ST CRICUT IN NOV. 2010, SO I BEEN VERY BUSY PLAYING CATCH UP OVER THE LAST FEW MONTHS WITH YOUTUBE VIDEO'S, TIM HOLTZ ETC. BEEN HAVING A BLAST WITH THESE SWAPS.....LOVING LIFE!!
What is your favorite scent: FRUITY AND FLOWERS, fresh cut grass/rain
Is there anything you don’t like in general: FLAT STICKER
Wish List: Tim Holtz vintage cabinet,and styled/labels. I ALSO WANT THE PINK ZUTTER ROUND-IT-ALL. BEEN WANTING IRON ON VINYL IN LIGHT/MED. PINK, DARK RED, WHITE AND BLACK
What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12X12 FOR my photo ALBUMS AND 6X6 FOR MINI'S
Are you allergic to anything: NO
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: COMPOSITION BOOKS AND BOXES SO FAR AND WORKING ON A LETTER
List your Cartridges: STAND/SALUTE,LOCKER TALK, LIFE A BEACH, HAUNTING, SWEETTREATS/HEARTS,ACCENT ESSTENIALS,DESTINATIONS,QUARTER NOTE,PLANTIN SCHOOLBOOK,HOME ACCENT/DECOR, INDIE ART,PRINTING PRESS,SERENADE,SUMMER IN PARIS,CINDY LOO, GIVE A HOOT, SENTIMENTIALS, OLD WEST, MICKEY AND FRIENDS, MICKEY/POOH FONT,ONCE A UPON A PRINCESS,ROCK PRINCESS,PAGODA,SPOTS MANIA, HELLO KITTY, TINKERBELL AND FRIENDS, CARS, NATE'S ABC CRICUT SAMPLER,TIE THE KNOT,CHRISTMAS,BAGS/TAGS AND BOXES, BLACKLETTER, GYPSY FONT AND WANDERINGS AND THE 4 NEW ONES THAT ARE IN THE E2, PHRASES, EVERYDAY POP-UPS, NIFTY 50'S, STORYBOOK, SONGBIRD,FOREVER YOUNG, BIRTHDAY BASH, ORNAMENTAL, FLOWER SHOPPE, ART PHILOSOPHY,word collage
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: USE TO GET MEMORY KEEPERS-STILL MAKE REFERENCE TO THEM NOW

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? MICHEALS, JOANN'S AND BEVERLY'S

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)JOANNS.COM THEY USUALLY OFFER FREE SHIPPING W/MINIMUM, I DON'T SHOP ALOT ON-LINE JUST BECAUSE I HATE PAYING SHIPPING AND TAXES. I DO GET MY CARTS ON LINE:EBAY PROUD PARENTS AND CRICUT MACHINE.COM
Do you use stencils: SOMETIMES, ONLY HAVE A COUPLE AND A FEW MASKS
Top 5 favorite adhesive: SCOTCH ATG AND LOVE ZIG 2-WAY GLUE PENS/STICKS, RED TAPE
Do you like paper punches: YES, JUST NOW GETTING A COLLECTION GOING...FOR HOMEMADE FLOWERS AND BORDERS-I HAVEN'T WORKED WITH THEM ALOT, I AM JUST NOW WATCHING TUTORIALS FOR THERE USE...I'M LIKING MARTHA STEWART PUNCH AROUND THE PAGE AND PURCHASED A FEW RECENTLY
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: NO, THERE ALL BOYS AND WHAT I DO "IS FOR GIRLS"
If you own a Cuddlebug, List Your folders: have too many
Tim Holtz I have: easier to tell you what i don't have...bingo pieces, those pearl charms, AND embossing powder except-i do have black soot, white,worn lipstick
COPICS:C1,C3,C5,B00,B000,B01,B02,B04,B05,B21,B23,B24,BG15.BG18,E00,E11,E13,E25,E27,E31,E33,E50,E51,E53,E55,E57,Y11,Y13,Y15,Y35,Y38,YG61,YG63,G20,G24,G28,YR23,YR24,R20,R21,R22,R29,R32,R35,RV00,RV02,RV17,RV19,RV21,RV23,RV93,RV95,V12,V15,BLENDER, AND THE COPIC GUIDE
DIES: TIM HOLTZ-STEAMPUNK,BRACKETS,SCALLOPS,FLOURISHES,UMBRELLA MAN,HEART/WINGS,TATTERED FLOWERS,HARDWARE,SEWING ROOM,CAGED BIRD,TICKET STRIP,ORNAMENTAL, TAG W/BOOK PLATES, FILE TABS,BANNERS,ROSETTE,VINTAGE MARKET,FILMSTRIP AND TINY TABS. SIZZIX-BUTTERFLY,CIRCLES,SCALLOPED 4" FRAME,FLOWER LAYER #3,FLOWER LAYERS,LEAVES AND 3-D FLOWER.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 02, 2011 2:22:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: changed some answers

YvonneDuran Offline
#287 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 1:59:55 AM(UTC)
YvonneDuran

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 125 post(s)
Updated 9/21/11

MB Name: YvonneDuran

First Name: Yvonne

Your birthday: June 19, 1977

Do you have any Children or Pets: I have two daughters

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm currently unemployed, Dh is a truck driver

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Stephany 12 and Hillary 2

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversay is Oct. 24, Steph 3/31, Hillary 8/25, DH 6/28, mine 6/19

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): I hope to go back to work

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Like to read scrapbooking magazines

Favorite Disney Character: Love them all, I'm a season pass holder

Favorite Movie: Love all Disney Cartoon Movies

Top 10 Favorite Brands: DCWV, Provo Craft, Sizzix, Martha Stewart, basically anything usable acid free

Favorite Paper: I'm not picky, just as long as I like it, I buy it

Favorite Colors: Black, White, dark Brown, Pink, Purple, Lavender

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: I do both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: rhinestones, adhesive ribbon, gems, googly eyes, brads, flowers, rubbons

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I don't own any and would like to build on a collection

What are your current projects that you are working on: I need to begin working on both DD's scrapbooks.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): That I'll be somewhat started on making scrapbooks for DD's. That my then 2 year old will listen and let me scrap. That I can go to my local LSS for scrap time. To be able to make room and have everything organized by then.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I've been more of a collector than a stamper. But I know that once I get them organized I will be using them. I've recently purchased some stamin Up stamps, and like using studio G clear stamps.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I would like some from the Imagine Cartridges???

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: The button maker (Epiphany). I've seen them at expos, I'm just waiting for it to be available at either M's or J's to use a coupon.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, anything that sparkles or may not stick as much to skin :-)

Favorite candy: Anything that has Caramel...Love Caramel and peanut M&M

Favorite snack: chips - Fritos, Popcorn, cashews and peanuts (salted ofcourse)

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Stickles, embelishments, adhesive, white pens, Rhinestones, sew-easy, Glossy Accents, cutter bee scissors, red sticky tape, Scotch quick Dry Glue, Zig glue pens, Embossing folders, scrapbook magazine old or new

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: sometimes to make a fast card. I have no favorite brand.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have the Baby Bug, Expression and E2

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Autumn Celebrations, Formal Occassions, H2O, Sophie, CM Art Philosophy, Birthday Bash, Billionaire, and many more sorry I went beyond the 5..lol

Do you have a bind it all: I have the Cinch

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes, Milk chocolate with Caramel

What is your favorite technique: ink, and distress

What technique what you like to know more about: Glass Etching and to use the TH dye inks.

Do you have design studio: I have DS and hardly use it as I use my Gypsy for everything. I don't even know how to use my E/E2 without the gypsy.

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Boxes similar to the Sizzix XL dies

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Someday I will but I have the Sizzix Big Shot

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Cuttlebug Seeing Spots Folder, and any of the new Darice brand

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love Dragonflies, I was in the Flag team in HS, I'm married to my HS sweeheart. 12 yr old DD enjoys Dance, 2 yr old DD follows her big sisters steps.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I enjoy going to Disneyland, i love word search puzzles specially the Fill-In ones, Jewelry making

What is your favorite scent: Lavender, VS strawberry Champagne

Is there anything you don’t like in general: When there are no coupons or when there is a good coupon but everything is on sale and can't use the coupon.

Wish List: To have a scraproom, to have time to myself, be able to have a full day to craft, to have my scrap items organized as I have them in a corner of my livingroom.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Depends

Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Can't wait to beginWink I have bought things to alter, so far I have altered a can for a swap.

List your Cartridges: I have 135 and counting so too many to list here and to remember..lol

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: not any more, did subscribe to CK Tips and Techniques magazine

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? J's and M's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) cricutmachine, cricutdirect, customcrops, ohmycrafts, craftsdirect

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, Glue Dots, Tacky Tape, Xyron, Glue Glider, Hot glue

Do you like paper punches: yes- EK and Martha Stewart

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: My 12 year old daughter

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I own too many

Edited by user Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:14:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: update

ScrappyJo Offline
#288 Posted : Monday, June 20, 2011 1:14:04 PM(UTC)
ScrappyJo

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)

~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name:Scrappyjo

First Name:Jo Anne

Your birthday:Feb. 13th

Do you have any Children or Pets:2 boys (19,17) 2 dogs and 3 cats

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):I work in a hospital and hubby works for the city

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):Chris is 19 and serving in the army (currently in Afghanistan). Sad Cameron is 17 and is a senior.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):Anniversary is 10-23-99

What is your Favorite Holiday:Christmas

What is your Favorite Season:Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:love to read. have a nook

Favorite Disney Character:mickey mouse

Favorite Movie:grease and dirty dancing

Top 10 Favorite Brands:love them all

Favorite Paper:dcwv

Favorite Colors:pink and brown

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:anything that makes it prettier

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: don't use often

What are your current projects that you are working on:nothing and everything lol

What are your goals when it comes to scrap booking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:not a stamper

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):don't need any

Do you like glitter, what brand:spray glitter

Favorite candy:anything with peanut butter

Favorite snack:anything with peanut butter

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:surprise me

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:no stickers

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: both

Do you have a bind it all:no

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:milk

What is your favorite technique:nor sure

Do you have design studio:yes

Do you have a Cuttlebug:yes

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrap booking:reading

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:I'm currently in college.

Is there anything non scrap booking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: vanilla

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything:nope

List your Cartridges:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?

Do you use stencils:no

Top 5 favorite adhesive:atg gun, glue dots

Do you like paper punches:love them

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:just with friends

Tine Offline
#289 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 5:20:57 AM(UTC)
Tine

Was thanked: 87 time(s) in 67 post(s)
Updated 11/9/2011

MB Name: Tine

First Name: Titine

Your birthday: 12/21/1978

Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 kids

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm a stay at home mom and my husband is a supervisor at a large machining company

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): 3 kids (Curtis(son) is 10, Aidan(son) is 8 and Teagan(daughter) is 3)

My bday is 12/21, Brian's (husband) bday is 10/16, Curtis's bday is 1/29, Aidan's bday is 8/14 and Teagan's bday is 9/17. Our wedding anniversary is 10/30.

What is your Favorite Season: Spring/Summer because I love when my garden is in bloom!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love The Sister's Grimm series by Michael Buckley and would love book 4-7, I also enjoy mystery and horror books.

Favorite Movie: Grease

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Papertrey Ink, Martha Stewart, Tim Holtz, Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts, Lawn Fawn, Provo Craft, SP and Company, Basic Grey, CC Designs

Favorite Paper: Stampin' Up for Kraft(crumb cake), Naturals White and Naturals Ivory. Papertrey Ink colors.

Favorite Colors: Kraft, Pink, Brown

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: I-Rock gems, Glossy Accents, Twine, Silk Ribbon, Seam Binding, Stickles, Die cuts, Stamps, Buttons, Pearls

What are your current projects that you are working on: Just family pages and random cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Catch up, but isn't that everyone's goal?

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: LOVE to stamp! Stampin' Up!, Hero Arts, SP and Company, CC Designs, Lawn Fawn, Papertrey Ink, Memory Box, Pink By Design, Gina K Designs

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Colorbox full size Chesnut Roan inkpad, Washi Tape, Sizzix Essentials Platform (long version of regular platform)

Do you like glitter, what brand: Glitter Ritz

Favorite candy: Snack size Snickers

Favorite snack: Fruit, popcorn, dried fruit, marinated artichokes, garlic stuffed olives

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: ATG Tape (regular or acid free), unscented baby wipes, stamps, Tim Holtz rosette die, Tim Holtz distress stains

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Basic Grey Bloomers flower stickers, Thickers

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Simply Charmed, Art Philosophy(new CTMH cart)

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes and I like Dark and Milk

What is your favorite technique: Dying Seam Binding

What technique what you like to know more about: Quilling

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No BUT I have the Sizzix Big Shot

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Any of the Tim Holtz, the 4 packs that coordinate with Cricut Carts

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Flat Stickers

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love to garden, we are a very active family (runners, always outside), I collect Jeff Flemings Bearfoots

What is your favorite scent: Freshly perked coffee!

Wish List: Cricut Carts listed above, Gina K designs perfect pennants and dies, Papertrey Inks felt (any color) and their perfect match Vintage Cream ink, Washi Tape, My Pink Stamper's Invitation Only set, Color Box full size Chesnut Roan inkpad, ATG Tape, Basic Grey Bloomers, Dainty Doily Duo, Decorative Doily Duo, PaperTrey Ink colored cardstock, Papertry Ink Tutti Fruitti paper, 100 1 inch flattened bottle caps with epoxy stickers, Cheery Lynn Designs: English Tea Party Doily Die, Waltzing Matilda Lace Doily die, Kiwi Spirit Doily Die, Italian Flourish Doily Die, Canadian Kaleidoscope Doily Die, Die-namics Die: High Tea Party Doily Die, Tim Holtz Distress Stains (only have Walnut stain), C.C. Designs Stamps (Sunflower Lula -Swiss Pixie, Birgitta on a Tree Stump -Swiss Pixie, Coffee Birgitta -Swiss Pixie, Cute Birgitta -Swiss Pixie, Heidi Among the Flowers -Swiss Pixie, Hawaiian Birgitta -Swiss Pixie, Party Set -Sugarplums, Pie Birgitta -Swiss Pixie, Rainy Day Emma -Sugarplums, Rosalie with Roses -Swiss Miss, Spring Couple -Sugarplums, Tulip Trevor -Sugarplums), From PapertreyInk.com: (Mat Stack 4 Die, Embossing Pad Kit for impression plates, Woodgrain Impression Plate, Mehndi Medallion Impression Plate)

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Paint cans - all sizes

List your Cartridges: Too many! See carts I'd like to own cause that's just easier - LOL

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Buffalo Stamps

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.): Stampin' Up!, Papertrey Ink, Simon says Stamp, SP and Company, Gina K Designs, Pink By Design, Memory Box, Really Reasonable Ribbon

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Mini & Micro Glue Dots, Tombo mono (white glue - not clear), Xyron 250

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: My 3 kids

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Too many to list so these are the ones I'd like - Daurice has a tool one that I want, any Tim Holtz, Stampin Up embossing folders and any of the 4 packs that coordinate with carts.

Big Wishes: Sizzix Essentials Platform, Papertrey Inks Mat Stack 4 Collection die, ATG tape (both general and/or acid free), Clear Acetate mini takeout boxes, Papertrey Inks Edgers collection (Don't have any of them), Cricut Simply Charmed, 12x12 cricut mats, Tim Holtz Applicator Tool, SP & Company Bold Sentiments I and II, Martha Stewart All Over The Page Punches - Stained Glass, Diamond Rings, Crochet Flower and Country Tile, Quickutz Web Border Die, Impression Obsession Shake It Pouches with Overlays

Edited by user Wednesday, November 09, 2011 6:14:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*Love2Craft* Offline
#290 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:51:01 PM(UTC)
*Love2Craft*

Was thanked: 45 time(s) in 36 post(s)
MB Name: Love2Craft

First Name: Karrie

Your birthday: 10-5-1971

Do you have any Children or Pets:4 Dogs and 1 cat,

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a CNA

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Riley & Hailey is my 2 Yorkies, I collect ANYTHING that has a yorkie on it

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Ann. is 9-17-2003

What is your Favorite Holiday:Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I have a Kindel and I read lots of Sandra Brown books

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse

Favorite Movie:Savanah Smiles

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: Plain white paper for my Imagine and I love Tim Holtz paper, well really I love all paper

Favorite Colors: Purple

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Any 3D stickers, any bling

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: clear

What are your current projects that you are working on: lots of different things right now

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: any and all stamps

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: glass etching stuff, Im sure I can find it just havent bought anything yet, Fiskars craft drill, cuttlebug quilling folders

Do you like glitter, what brand: any fine glitter

Favorite candy: Dark chochlate

Favorite snack: popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can Anything TH, would love the vintage holiday paper. Also would love to try the cuttle bug quilling folders

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: 3D

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Any of the newer ones

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark

What is your favorite technique: oh too many to list

What technique what you like to know more about: Glass etching, Marker coloring, quilling

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: the quilling ones

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love purple and Yorkie dogs

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Collect anything Yorkies,

What is your favorite scent: Clean

Wish List: anything TH, would love the vintage holiday paper pack, would love the CB quilling folders

List your Cartridges:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? HL, Michaels & Joanns

Do you use stencils: no, would love to learn how to use them

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Glue dots

Do you like paper punches: yes, but i have a ton

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: yes

Edited by user Monday, December 05, 2011 11:00:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ctibbmn Offline
#291 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 6:59:07 PM(UTC)
ctibbmn

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 64 post(s)
MB Name: ctibbmn (UPDATED 6/8/2013)

First Name: Cheryl

Your birthday: 2/4

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yup!

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a SAH homeschooling mom. DH is in construction.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Kamron 28, Korey 26, Ryan 13, Robin 11, Jason 10, Jillian 8. Dogs: Buddy (just passed away this April) and Teddy. Cat: Hailey

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary 8/4.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, Easter. Dislike Halloween.

What is your Favorite Season: Hmm....love them all, love when the weather changes, and love to scrap all seasons.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Karen Kingsbury, fav. author.

Favorite Disney Character: Pooh

Favorite Movie: Grumpy Old Men

Top 10 Favorite Brands: BoBunny, Doodlebug,

Favorite Paper: Love paper collections

Favorite Colors: purple, pink, but use all colors in scrapping.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mostly scrapbook, some cards.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Would like to use pearles, Stickles, buttons, ribbons, inks, twine, bling, etc.

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Have Star Dust, purple, holly, Christmas red, Broken China, Waterfall, Tarnished Brass, Weathered Wood, True Blue, yellow, lime green

What are your current projects that you are working on: Many albums - several mission trips, adoption trip, a family album and albums for all 6 kids, and now a wedding album for my son and his new wife (wedding colors black, royal blue, and silver)

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Not ever going to get caught up, but want to work on all these albums - kids first. Now, the wedding album, hopefully by their second/third anniversary??? LOL

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, have some SU, several My Pink Stamper (Fancy Phrases, Even More Punnylicious, Spectacular Sayings, FriendTastic, Faithful Sayings, Winter Treat Sayings, Fruit and Veggies Puns), three MCT (Camera Shy, All Around Christmas, Whimsical Calendar Days), two PBD (Here Comes the Bride, Bountiful Blessings), CTMH (the ones that came with Art Philosophy) and one Peachy Keen (Dolly Dumplins)

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Any Disney princesses.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes.

Favorite candy: Mentos, M&M

Favorite snack: Coke and chocolate chip cookies!! (I don't know, they just go good together!) Or Pringles!

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Ribbon, Stickles, bling, liquid pearles, inks, mists, all that new fun stuff. :-)

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Have tons of stickers, don't know what I am going to do with them all!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby bug, then Expression.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Camping Critters, Sweet Treat boxes, Disney princesses, Nate's ABCs, Oh Canada

Do you have a bind it all: No.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yup, not picky!

What is your favorite technique: Use mostly Cricut die cuts on my pages.

What technique what you like to know more about: Distressing, embossing, spray mist.

Do you have design studio: No.

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: welded words, or 12" borders.

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes, I do now!!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: swirls, holly stripe, or anything I don't have!!

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not that I can think of....

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I used to scrapbook 5-6 years ago, then life happened!! Four years ago, we adopted 4 children from Ukraine. Now just getting back into scrapbooking, so until the last year, all my scrapbooking supplies are the older things, stickers, Creative Memories - cutting pictures into shapes - Now my style is totally different with patterned papers and all the fun stuff you can find on blogs now. I've gotten quite a few Cricut cartridges in the last year, but not a lot of the other new things.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I collect Coke items and I just started running and hope to run a 5K soon.

What is your favorite scent: Husband is allergic to most scented things, perfume, candles, etc., so I don't burn candles or wear perfume.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Not that I can think of.

Wish List: Bling, inks, buttons, ribbons, twine, border punches, paper, liquid pearles, Smooch, tape runners (just got a pink ATG), pop dots....starting over, don't have much!!

What Size do you scrapbook most: 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: No.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Just started altering composition notebooks.

List your Cartridges: Okay, here goes.... I know I've accumulated a lot in a year - kinda got addicted on E-Bay!!
George, Printing 101, Base Camp, Opposites Attract, Alphalicious, Going Places, Zooballoo, Jasmine, 50 States, Speaking of School, Makin' The Grade, Word Party, Calligraphy, Life's A Beach, Speaking of Winter, Songbird, Doodletype, Jubilee, Cuttin Up, Speaking of Fall, Doodlecharm, A child's year, Teardrop, Sesame Street Font, Mini Monograms, Winter Woodland, EDPD, Old West, PDDU, All Mixed Up, Fabulous Finds, Stone Script, Printing Press, Plantin Schoolbook, Ashlyn's Alphabet, Simply Sweet, Walk in my garden, H20, Independence Day, Destinations, Hannah Montana, Stamping, Pooh Font, Thanksgiving, Locker Talk, Heritage, Gingerbread, Nursery Rhyme, Freshly Picked, Kate's ABC's, Elegant Edges, Helly Kitty Greetings, Hello Kitty Font, Lyrical Letters, 3 Birds on Parade, Accent Essentials, Create-A-Critter, Country Life, Rock Princess, Holiday Cakes, Winter Lace, Cindy Loo, Storybook, Varsity, Cherry Limeade, Once Upon a Princess, Mickey Font, Mickey and Friends, Paisley, Sports Mania, Graphically Speaking, Designer's Calendar, Preserves, Art Philosphy, Pooh and Friends, In My Kitchen, MS Birthday Cake Art, Birthday Cakes, MS Elegant Cake, Wall Decor and More, Tinkerbell, Stretch Your Imagination, Forever Young, Just Because Cards, Ispired Hearts, Girls Make-Up Party, Sesame Street Seasons, Twinkle Toes, Dude!, Savory, Stand and Salute, Sentimentals, Winter Frolic,

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: the Cricut magazine.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? All are more than 1 hr away - Js is 1 hr., Ms 2 hrs.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) A Cherry On Top

Do you use stencils: No.

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Tombo liquid glue, Tombo tape runner, Xyron 1.5 and Xyron 250, ATG.

Do you like paper punches: Yes - mostly border punches. I have a Stampin' Up eyelet one and a Fiskars notebook paper one.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes, my 11 y/o DD does some papercrafting, not necessarily scrapping!!

If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders: Disney Princesses, number collage, snowflake, Christmas countdown, floral fantasy, swiss dots. Sizzix - Valentine set #4, Santa and gingerbread house

Smooch I have: Taffy, siren, and Silver

Distress ink I own: Tim Holtz barn door, Walnut, Tumbled Glass

Glimmer Mist: Coffee Shop, Butternut squash, Viva pink, Rum punch, Abominable snowman

Cat's Eye Ink: Chestnut brown, dark brown, Ocean.

Liquid Pearls: Baby blue, white opal, petal pink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by user Saturday, June 08, 2013 12:48:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: update

tammy.brashier2e67dad5 Offline
#292 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 7:58:56 PM(UTC)
tammy.brashier2e67dad5

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 48 time(s) in 23 post(s)
MB Name: Brashier

First Name: Tammy

Your birthday: Feb 13

Do you have any Children or Pets:
1 child and a mini dachsund

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
Shaun(3) the dog Dakota (10)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards)
Wedding Anniversary 11 years

nope don't have anything going on

What is your Favorite Holiday:
I like them all

What is your Favorite Season:
Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:
Laurell K Hamilton, Heather Graham, Stephanie Meyer Like supernatural fiction

Mickey,

Favorite Movie:
Dune

Top 10 Favorite Brands:
Bazzil, Provo, Cropper Hopper, AC cardstock, paper studio, imaginisce, DCWV, CTMH, CM

Favorite Paper:I like everything except retro

Favorite Colors: Blues

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:
I scrapbook but i am trying to get into card making

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:
White gel pen, rhinestones, chalk, sharpie, thread, eyelets, gem brads

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:
I have them all just haven't used them very much!

What are your current projects that you are working on:
Son's album age 2-3

Get caught up on my son's album (i'm almost there!!), make cards and gifts for family for the holidays

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:
CTMH and stampin up

the new twine that is out there

Doodlebug sugaring

Favorite candy:
Kisses

Favorite snack:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:
Not really, I've really started using my cricut to make things, but always open to anything that is cute

Baby bug and the expression

Love You a latte, Sweet Tooth, Word Collage,Sweet shop, County Fair

Do you have a bind it all:
I have a cinch

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:
I like both

What is your favorite technique: don't really have a favorite... i use whatever looks good at the time

making paper flowers

Yes

Do you have a Cuttlebug:
yes

Typeset, Stars, diamond, Number collage, argyle, tiny bubble, Tim Hotz folders

Retro, don't care for the 50's, 60's type look

open to new ideas

I read several books a month, and quilt occasionally, love video games

apple cinnamon

Wish List:
my pink stamper stamps, spray mist, bakers twine

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:
12x12

grass, dust

just starting

List your Cartridges:
50 States,AE,Child's year,all mixed up,animal kingdom,base camp, best of pixar, beyond birthdays, birthday cakes,blackletter, camping critters,Cars, celebrate with flourish, celebrations, chore chart, christmas, country life, create a critter, designer's calendar, doodlecharms, dreams come true, easter 2010, elegant cakes, elegant edges, cricut everyday, paper dolls everyday, french manor, from my kitchen, george, going places, graphically speaking, gypsy font, Gypsy wanderings, happily ever after, happy hauntings,hello kitty greetings, holiday cakes, home accents, home decor, indie art, jasmine, jolly holidays, life is a beach, locker talk, makin the grade, mickey and friends, mickey font, new arrival, october 31st, old west, opposites attract, ornamental iron, pagoda, paper doll dress up, plantin schoolbook, pooh and friends, pooh font, pop-up neighborhood, preserves, printing 101, printing press, quarter note, robotz, sentimentals, sesame street font, sesame street friends, shall we dance, simply charmed, smiley cards, songbird, spongebob, stand and salute, storybook, sweethearts, sweet treats, TBBM, thanksgiving, tie the knot, tinkerbell, toy story, varsity letter, walk in my garden, when it's cold outside, winter woodland

Creating Keepsakes

Don't have any independants just chains, so it would have to be Jo-Ann's

not a big web shopper

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Creative memories, glue dots, glue sticks

Do you like paper punches: yes, border punches

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:clockworks, polka dots, distress stripes, swiss dots, border just my type, spots and dots, swirl, traffic jam, A2 flourished, Snowflakes

Edited by user Monday, June 27, 2011 9:17:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Christie209 Offline
#293 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:40:53 PM(UTC)
Christie209

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
MB Name: ChristieAdolf

First Name: Christie

Your birthday: July 28, 1984

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 girl and 1 dog

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a preschool teacher, and he's a shipping receiving manager

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Alexis is 3(turning 4 in July) and our dogs name is Beavis and yes he looks like the cartoon character.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): My DH and I just celebrated our 5 year on June 24th, Lexi will be 4 on July 23

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): N/A

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, Beth Moore

Favorite Disney Character: Sleeping Beauty

Favorite Movie: Top Gun

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I like them all

Favorite Paper: Doesn't matter

Favorite Colors: PINK

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:I like 'em all

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:Definitely the Diamond

What are your current projects that you are working on:My daughters toddler years scrapbooks, my husbands softball and hunting scrapbooks

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):My goal is to get my daughters scrapbook caught up this year!!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:Stmapin' Up, Close to my Heart, any really!

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):Any and or all of the cuts on the Happily Ever After Cart, Dreams Come True Cart, and the Elmo's Party Cart

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:NOPE

Do you like glitter, what brand:Yes, any, I'm afraid to use it.

Favorite candy: Skittles(Red Bag)

Favorite snack:Nature Valley Crunchy Oats and Dark Chocolate Granola Bar

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stamps, gel pens, stickles, cats eye pads, Irock gems, bling, and anything sparkly

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:Any

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Princess Party, Happily Ever After, Dreams Come True, Elmo's Party

Do you have a bind it all:No, I have a Cinch!

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:DARK

What is your favorite technique:I love to stamp off, wet emboss or dry emboss

What technique what you like to know more about:Any thing.

Do you have design studio: No, I have a Gypsy!

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: N/A

Do you have a Cuttlebug:YES

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I am really wanting some border embossing folders since I don't have any.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:Nope

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:I am willing to try new things and/or new products.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:I love to make cards, watch my DH play softball, hunt and we go camping and fishing a lot!!

What is your favorite scent:Strawberry

Is there anything you don’t like in general:No, I'm pretty open

Wish List:Copic Markers, I don't have any and would love to start a collection!!

Are you allergic to anything:cough suppressants

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:Yes! I like to distress

List your Cartridges:Christmas, Smiley Cards, Gypsy Font, Gypsy Wanderings, Doodlecharms, TBB&M, Paper Doll Dress Up, Stretch Your Imagination, Accent Essentials, Wild Card, Everyday Paper Dolls, Once Upon a Princess, Cindy Loo, Plantin Schoolbook, Storybook, Baseball, Mickey and Friends, Pooh and Friends.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?Toss up between JoAnns and Michael's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)Custom Crops, Stampin' Up

Do you use stencils:Never tried them

Top 5 favorite adhesive:ATG 1/4", mono-adhesive, Zig, Zip Dry, Tombo Mono Multiliquid Glue

Do you like paper punches:Border Punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:Yes, Lexi get all of my unwanted cuts or paper

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirl, Floral Fantasy, Spider Web(sizzix), Snowflakes, Snowman, Snow Scene, Merry Christmas, Elegant Lines(sizzix), square lattice(sizzix)
ihuggTrees Offline
#294 Posted : Saturday, June 25, 2011 10:44:37 PM(UTC)
ihuggTrees

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 38 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~ updated 9/17
MB Name: ihuggtrees

First Name: Shawna

Your birthday: Sept 9

Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 boys, 1 dog & 1 cat

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): me- home front logistics manager; DH- Navy air traffic controller

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Mikey-3, Calvin-1, Elliot-8 weeks. Sparrow & Tally

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): [Anniv= 11/27 & my big 3-0 is Sept. 9 yikes!

What is your Favorite Holiday: Easter... love the bright colors!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Don't have timeRollEyes

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey...I guess?

Favorite Movie: Forrest Gump

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Fiestaware, Provocraft, 7 gypsies, Tim Holtz, Graphic45,
Favorite Paper:Graphic 45, 7 gypsies, cosmo cricket,dcvw

Favorite Colors: robbin's egg blue, orange, teal, spring green

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mostly scrap...just started cards.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Diecuts, metals, ribbons, glitter crackles/distresses, embossing, borders, bling

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:have enough for now

What are your current projects that you are working on: 2 sister swaps and Trying to catch up on three years of boys' books (baby books included), vacation album(ongoing)

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Getting just one album finished for the boys (for pete's sake)
Glare
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I LOVE the vintage Tim Holtz: Vintage Script, anything vintage or shabby chic or that can be used as background...could use some sentiments.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ANY...love people's creations[....boy stuff/b]

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Tim Holtz selection is skimpy around here(have most of his metals except the box feet)...tim holtz distress embossing powders or 7 gypsies

Do you like glitter, what brand: sure....no pref

Favorite candy: SALTED CARAMELS! White lindor balls, mini cadberry easter eggs (the solid milk chocolate kind)

Favorite snack: any home baked goods...my guilty pleasure; nonsulfered dried cherries, milk or dark chocolates or air popped corn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: yummies for my tummy, distressing inks/ distress embossing powders, bling, recollections floral embellishments, lace/floral lace by the yard, metal embellishments, handmade flowers, seasonal punches/border/corner punch combos.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not much of a sticker fan

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Wild cards, Halloween seasonal, Flower shoppe, CMTH Art Philosophy, paperlace, any fonts

Do you have a bind it all:no :(

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: both...chocoholic!

What is your favorite technique: I'm just getting back into scrap, I hardly know any yet....getting into distress/shabby chic

What technique what you like to know more about: distressing, inking

Do you have design studio: gypsy

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:?? anything

Do you have a Cuttlebug: OH MY GOSH---I do now....thanks SIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any Christmas/seasonal...I'm sure any of them would get used

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Tthe expense...ha!

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: road biking...love it... I love to cook/bake/ entertain, wish I had more time to do it. I love swapping tried and true recipes and I am a super coffee snob...my mother has owned a coffee house my whole life. I am a jack of all trades (sewing, scrapping, crafting, etc.) but master of none...I am always open to learning new things. I try to make most things myself, I feel making is more special than buying (but I love buying too).

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: baking, crocheting. One of my favorite things to collect is Fiestaware in peacock, lemongrass and tangerine...my dishes make me smile when I look at them and I find a way to make them versatile for every season. I love to garden and have my own little raised bed in my backyard.

What is your favorite scent: I like natural oils, not fragrance...soooo um. coconut, verbena...anything non chemical...I'm a toxicologist so I try to research everything that goes into or onto my body....no parabens, etc.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: SMOKING & laziness

Wish List: goosebump spray, Mica flakes, glossy finish paper for alcohol inks, diamond dust, Tim Holtz dies: TH hardware findings die. TH inks ( would love black soot,Shabby Shutters, Broken China))inks-have red door, embossing ink, worn lipstick, dusty concord, crushed olive, spun sugar, faded jeans, tea dye, vintage photo, peeled paint, Spiced Marmalade, Antique Linen) TH paint daubers, crackle paints: (have antique linen and distress crackle paint), distress embossing powders , vintage stamps:Stampers Anonymous - Tim Holtz Reflections cling Mounted Rubber Stamp Set, - (have TH french market, flights of fancy and the journey)), nestabilities dies, ******flower dies (Sizzis 3-D: 657118, 656545, 657116) glue dots, border punches (seasonal),lace or flower lace by the yard, vintage unique beads/ charms, Recollections or Jolee's floral fabric embellishments (not Prima), My Pink Stamper: Biggie Christmas Sentiments, Happiest Moments, Family & Friends.

-

Are you allergic to anything: no

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: sure, anything I can find a use for

List your Cartridges: doodlecharms, cricut essentials, classic font, straight from the nest, give a hoot, boys will be boys, jasmine, gypsy font, gypsy wanderings, cindy loo, going places, songbird & zooballoo

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no...they are mostly just advertisements...great ideas come from the net!

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joannes and Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) cricutmachine.com and ebay!

Do you use stencils: sure :)

Top 5 favorite adhesive:ATG gun, Creative Memories Tape Runner, Glue Dots or Zots, Xyron sticker maker

Do you like paper punches: [b]border bunches, would love to have scallop and flower punches

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: [b][color=orange]oh boy...just starting to collect these-

Edited by user Sunday, September 18, 2011 10:23:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: update

HANACLIMIE Offline
#295 Posted : Monday, June 27, 2011 6:46:10 AM(UTC)
HANACLIMIE

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 30 post(s)
UPDATED Dec 8th
MB Name: hanaclimie

First Name: Hana

Your birthday: 10/11/1976

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes Both

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I do HR / Labour Law Hubby does sports med
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Daughters Lilly 2 ½ , Ella 10 weeks, Pups Bonnie and Clyde-Muts

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): July 14th 5th Wedding Anniversary, October 11th Bday, Nov 24th Lilly’s Bday, March 22 Ella’s Bday, July 3 Hubby’s BDay

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):Hopefully we will go on a honeymoon (even 2 days without the kids would be nice

What is your Favorite Holiday: Valentines Day-Not really a holiday but it is my favorite

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, F Scott Fitzgerald is all time favorite but now I am really into crime fiction

Favorite Disney Character: Cinderella

Favorite Movies: Love Actually and Crash

Top 10 Favorite Brands: craft related? - TIM HOLTZ***cricut/provocraft, ranger, Teresa Collins, Imaginesce, prima, tattered angels, sizzix – stampin up, martha stewart, prima

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45, Authentique, BoBunny, Imaginesce, Teresa Collins, Stampin’Up, Heirloom, black market paper society,

Favorite Colors: Pinks, Purples, Reds

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Yes Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:Flowers, Bling, Fibers, Lace, Fantasy Fiber and Film, Inks, Stickles, Mists, Cricut Die Cuts, metals, and Stamps

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Pinks, clear or the vintagy ones (browns, brasses, coppers etc)

What are your current projects that you are working on: Many mini's, Wedding Scrapbook, Baby and 2 year old scrapbook pages and many cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To complete my wedding SB Album daughter Ella’s newborn SB album, My daughter Lilly’s 2nd year princess SB album and card goal is to not buy a single card this year (make them all) (ha ha ha)

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes I do! Stamp it up, Lili of the Valley, My Pink Stamper, Magnolia, CTMH, Tim Holtz stamps, Penny Black and any stamps you can color

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Cricut cuts? PaperLace, Any Bags or Boxes, birds, butterfly’s, anything with layers

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: , teresa collins black and white imagine carts and her book plates, Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays

Do you like glitter, what brand: any micro glitter

Favorite candy: Gummy Jollyranchers

Favorite snack: Nachos

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Foams for TH blending tool, Glimmer Mists, Stamps,Copics, I am roses flowers and skeleton leaves or embellishments, Zig Glue, skor and terrifically tacky Glue Runners, Any Tim Holtz items, Fantasy Films and Fibers, Embossing Folders, Die Cuts for Cuttlebug(Nestibilities, TH) border punches, anything from my wish list

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No-not a sticker person

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression and just bought and imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Imagine-Santa's VillageLove Love Love Any christmas one-only have winter wonderland, any imagine just the patern carts (like audrey - I FON'T HAVE ANY), All wrapped up-Imagine one
Do you have a bind it all:yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: YES Milk

What is your favorite techniqued: Antiquing (Distressing, inking, staining etc) and Copic coloring

What technique what you like to know more about: Sewing (know nothing about it!!!) and embossing (I emboss a lot but at a pretty basic level)

Do you have design studio: yes and I have a gypsy

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Probably home decor since that is about the only thing I have not yet created

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yup

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:, ANY HALLOWEEN OR X-MAS ONE, AnyTH onesexcept the bricks and tree one AND THE GEARS AND CLOCKS ONE, Branches, Happy Haunting, any flourishes, any texture fade ones

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Stickers

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: Just moved to a city across Canada from all our friends and family and we are raising a 3 year old and a 9 month old completely alone

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I wish I was more artistic, scrapbooking and card making is the only “artistic” thing I do. I try to draw a person and I daughter told me it looked like a horsey I am obsessed with learning to color properly with copics

Is there anything you don’t like in general: stickers and chipboard embellishments
Wish List: LISTS OF COLORS I DO HAVE ARE AT END OF MQ
-Imagine Santa's Village Cart -used. And cart can be used!!! ANY X MAS CRICUT CART - BIG WISH - DON'T HAVE ANY
Corner Chomper in 1/2 and 1/4 inch
TH distressed embossing ink
TH reinkers or inks any that I don't have
Any Nice Fancy Fibers or Vintage Lace
No More shims
TH metals-memo pins,ball and chain, swivel claps for charms
Any x mas or halloween cuttlebug folder
-BIG WISH-Distrezz it allLove Love Love
-TERESA COLLINS IMAGINE CARTS Black and white-BIG WISH
-Teresa collins book plates and really any of her embellisments or papper (not her new xmas line though)
-Chunky Vintage Mini album kit
-Webster Pages Trim
-Smashbook accessories
-Magnolia Magazines
-Peachy Keen Stamps Critter Faces in Large
-Any magnolia tilda stamps
-Doohicky dies vintage tag, doiley-any really!!!
-Any large colorable stamps (kids or animals in love or floral bouquets)
Nestibilities Labels (like 14 .but don’t have to be, just some pretty labels)
-Copic SketchWub Wub Wub -ANy that I don't have listed at bottom
-TH dies on the edge-i ONLY HAVE THE PICKET FENCE, scalloped and tabs
-TH dies bird in cage, film strip, Dress form, grears, ACTUALLY ALMOST ANY BUT ROSETTS, hanging sign,TOPNOTE, TATTERED FLOWERS AND LEAVES SINCE I ALREADY HAVE THEM and any xmas or Halloween one but the holly
-Cuttlebug embossing folders listed above
-Cricut Carts-Santa's village, wrap it up, and any new one for Imagine, for exdpression, kates abc's any xmas one
- 12x12 Cardstock stacks, Prima 12x12, BO Bunny SnowFallWub Wub Wub Graphic 45 Les RomanitqueLove Love Love but any but steampunk debutante, and cirque and curtain call,
Rub'n'Buff in Gold
REally Really want the accessories for the BoBunny enchanted line
-12x12 Metallic
-Cricut Carts-
-Colors
Any copics I don't have (list of what I have at the bottom)
Micro Glitter
Any Fantasy Films and Fibers
Any Fancy Fibers
Any Fancy Glass Beads (those you would find at a bead store)
Any distressed inks I don’t have
Distressed Embossing Ink
Any re-inkers-that I don't have
Any crackle Paints that I don't have
Any distressed embossing powders
Any Perfect Pearls –have metalics but could always use more!
-Prima, I am roses , orchid - Flowers or Florets
-I am roses skeleton leaves
I am roses roses
Hanging sign to alter
-Inkable flowers or florets
-Any fancy Trims or lace!
- Prima Ribbon Boarders, Trinkets, Lace, or Flowers
- boarder punches
-Martha stewart butterfly punch
- EK boarder Punches
- Current Scrapbook or Card Magazines or Books
-LINDAY STAMPGANG STARBURST STAINS
- Zig Pens ball point or large tip
- I-Rock Compacts in any colors but clear
- Any Pearls
- Grundge Board
-Grundge Paper
-TH metal box feet and metal corners
-7 Gypsies, TH, Graphic 45 or any like that ornate book knobs
-TH Metals, swivel clasps, chain for charm making, memo pins
What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 Only

Are you allergic to anything: Codeine

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes! Boxes, Journals, Boxes, Notebooks

List your Cartridges: Accent Essentials, Home Accents, New Arrival, Plantin, stretch your imagination, George, doodlecharms, sweethearts, tie the knot, wild card, cindy loo, story book, happily ever after, dreams come true, elmo party, elmo and friends, beyond birthdays, Love Struck, Pop up neibourhood, once upon a princess, cutting up, jasmine, animal kingdom, teardrop, tags, bags, boxes and more, designers calendar, winter woodland, nursery rymes, tinkerbell, wrap it up, quarter note, paper doll dress up, quarternote, sentiments, imagine more, imagine more cards, imagine snow angel, JT imagine art imagine, better together imagine, country carnival, best friends,flowershop,sophisticated,Art Philosophy, happy haunings, chic and scarry, baby boutique, gypsy carts, everyday cricut, sophie, everyday cricut, ultimate cricut sampler, noah's abc's and go canada

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: would love to

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Scrapbookers Paradise

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I like mypinkstamper, liliofthevalley, cricutmachine, ohmycrafts, memorymiser, HSN, Ebay

Do you use stencils: yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, skor, sookwang, creative memories tape runner, Glue arts glue glider pro Extreme, Fabri-Tac Zig, xyron, clear xtreme craft gule

Do you like paper punches: Only boarder and corner - would love a photo insert one

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Ella is 9 months old and Lilly 3 tries to with me although I wish she wouldn’t LOL no I am new in my city to I scrap alone. I try to find crops
If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Thanks, Happy Birthday, Sentimentals, Script, fleur de lis, florals, swirls, skull swirls, some boarder ones Tattered Banners, nestibilities scalloped circles, flower layers,tattered flowers, tattered leaves,the cabinet and it's window one, and the christmas bird and its encompanying embossing folder, gears and clocks, mini dots and snowflakes

Colours I DO have:

Copics I have: B (000, 00, 02, 21, 24, 28,63, 66,93,95,97,99) BG (10, 13, 15, 23, 34, 53, 70, 72, 78, 93) G(00,02, 05, 09 12, 14,20,24) YG(61,67, 95,97) Y(00,17,21,23,26) YR(00,04,07,16,18,21, 24,30, 61, 68) R(00,17 20, 24, 27, 29,32,59,81,85) RV(19,23, 25, 29, 34, 55, 63, 66,93,95,99) BV(000,02) V( 04, 05, 06, 09, 20,25) W(1, 3, 5,7) C (3,5) E (0000,000, 00,01 11, 13, 15, 18,23, 25.29, 31,33,34 35,37,39,44,47,49,55,57 59, 81, 87,99) Colorless Blender

Stickles I have: Shabby Shutter, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Tarnished Brass, Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap, Tea Dye, Victorian, Velvet, Weathered wood, Spun Sugar, Thistle, Diamond, Milled Lavendar, Pink, Xmas Red, Tumbled Glass, old Paper, Faded Jean, Forest Moss, black, and ice diamond, scatterd straw and received 10 more in a swap today so will update later. WOuld like the ICE stickles or the Sue W ones and rock candy

Distressed Ink Pads: Worn Lipstick, wild honey, Victorian, velvet, frayed burlap, fried brick, forest moss, broken china, vintage photo, walnut stain, dusty concord, old paper, stormy sky, peeled paint, faded jean, scattered straw, tea dye, Antique Linen, aged mahagony, black soot,walnut stain,pumice stone, marigold,new fall ones

Re inkers:peeled paint, faded jean, scattered straw,red brick,marigold,

Edited by user Thursday, December 08, 2011 10:10:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: update

Its-ONLY-Money! Offline
#296 Posted : Friday, July 01, 2011 5:39:23 PM(UTC)
Its-ONLY-Money!

Was thanked: 60 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Working on this little at a time :)
MB Name: Its-Only-Money

First Name: Misty

Your birthday: August 14

Do you have any Children or Pets: two daughters, Macayla (10)and Nevaeh (4), Two cats, Patches and Bandit, 1 dog Max, 1 guinea pig (Louie) and a fish (Diego).

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Me: college student, stay at home mom. Hubby: Production Supervisor

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): See two lines above

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary: June 25, My Bday: August 14, Hubby Bday, July 28, Macayla, November 16 Nevaeh, December 12

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): nothing yet

What is your Favorite Holiday:

What is your Favorite Season:

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper:

Favorite Colors:

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:

What are your current projects that you are working on:

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:

Favorite candy:

Favorite snack:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:

Do you have a bind it all:

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:

Do you have a Cuttlebug:

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:

List your Cartridges:

Do you use stencils:

Top 5 favorite adhesive:

Do you like paper punches:

Edited by user Friday, July 01, 2011 5:45:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Buggy for Cricut Offline
#297 Posted : Sunday, July 03, 2011 10:42:10 PM(UTC)
Buggy for Cricut

Was thanked: 73 time(s) in 54 post(s)
BigGrin Flapper Razz Tongue BigGrin
Mommajo4 Offline
#298 Posted : Wednesday, July 06, 2011 4:57:20 PM(UTC)
Mommajo4

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 15 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name:Mommajo4

First Name: Joleen

Your birthday: September 21, 1977

Do you have any Children or Pets:3 girls 1 boy 2 dogs and a Cat

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Executive Assistant Spouse: HR (Corporate Cop)

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Chloe - 6 Abby(SD) - 6 Noah(ss) - 4 Bailee - 4+++ Roxy and Max (my puppies) And Lola is our cat

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):Wedding anniversary 08/07/10

What is your Favorite Holiday:4th of July, My birthday, Christmas

Favorite Disney Character: eeyore

Favorite Movie: Steel Magnolias

Top 10 Favorite Brands: ProMarkers, Lawn Fawn, Hero Arts, Provo Craft, Me & My big Ideas, Bombshell Stamps, Penny Black Stamps

Favorite Paper: DCWV, Cosmo Cricket, SEI

Favorite Colors: Pink, Orange, teal, Red (anything Bright)

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Ribbon, Buttons, Twine, Flowers, Glitter, Bling,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Red, Clear

What are your current projects that you are working on: DD's birthday party decorations

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to finish my wedding album

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Lawn Fawn, hero Arts Poly Clear, Penny Black, Greeting Farm, Tilda, I love stamps of little people Love

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: ProMarker Airbrush thingy

Do you like glitter, what brand: Stickles,

Favorite candy: Zotz

Favorite snack: Cheese and Crackers

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:ProMarkers, Stickles, Poly Clear Stamps, mat stacks, ATG Refills, Bling, Glue Dots, Glitter, Cuttlebug folders, Punches

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes don't really have a brand :)

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Paperdolls, Country Life, Life's A Party

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: White Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: coloring with my markers

What technique what you like to know more about: embossing with a heat gun and embossing powder.

Do you have design studio: NO

Do you have a Cuttlebug:Yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I don't have any so I would be happy with any of them

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Embossing (because I don't know how to do it with a embossing gun Blushing )

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love the Beach, I love Las Vegas, I love taking pictures, not a big reader. I love going on bike rides,

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Drinking a glass of wine with a nice quiet house. We have 4 kids so quiet is much needed. Hobbies: Drag Racing I am huge Drag Racing Fan.

What is your favorite scent:Vanilla, Coconut or tropical

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Victorian Stuff

Wish List:
ProMarkers that I need:
Red
Berry Red
Ruby
Hot Pink
Cardinal Red
Burgundy
Shale
Chestnut
Henna
Terracotta
Cocoa
Raw Sienna
Peach
Mango
Bright Orange
Amber
Ginger
Spice
Burnt Orange
Apricot
Honeycomb
Blush
Pastel Yellow
Soft Lime
Canary
Buttercup
Ivory
Lime Green
Marsh Green
Moss
Pear Green
Leaf Green
Bright Green
Forest Green
Emerald
Green
Lush Green
Pine
Holly
Pastel Green
Mint Green
Soft Green
Tea Green
Cool Aqua
Marine
Petrol Blue
Pastel Blue
Denim Blue
Aegean
French Navy
Blue Pearl
Cornflower
Powder Blue
Sky Blue
Azure
True Blue
Royal Blue
Indigo Blue
Perssian
Violet
Lilac
Purple
Pink Carnation
Blossom
Rose Pink
Maroon
Baby Pink
Carmine
Cocktail Pink
Antique Pink
Coral
Putty
Warm Grey 4,5
Cool Grey 2,3,4,5
Ice Grey 1,2,4,5

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12X12

Are you allergic to anything: Demerol

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Have not tried it

List your Cartridges: This information has to come later

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Paper Craft

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Scrapbook Dasies, Joann's, Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) yourscrapbooksupply.com, Simonsaysstamp.com, scrapbookstore.com

Do you use stencils: NO

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Tombo, Glue Dots, Zig glue pens (all of them)

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes My Daughter Chloe

Edited by user Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:05:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PureKaos26 Offline
#299 Posted : Thursday, July 07, 2011 3:59:50 PM(UTC)
PureKaos26

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 19 post(s)
MB Name: Purekaos26
First Name: Jenn
Your birthday: Jan. 26
Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 cats
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work for a market research company, and my husband is a Lead Customer Service/Tech Support Rep at a large cable/internet/phone company
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Rayna (6), Stormy (6) & Carter (5) (all cats, no kids)
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): My birthday is Jan. 26, hubby's is June 10, and our anniversary is 12/12 (got married in 2009)
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nope; everything seems to be settled now!
What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, 4th of July, St. Patrick's Day
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love Nicholas Sparks - anything he's ever written, and I love the Harry Potter & Twilight Series.
Favorite Disney Character: Ariel (Little Mermaid)
Favorite Movie: How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon) or Willie Wonka (or Charlie) and the Chocolate Factory. They tie.
Top 10 Favorite Brands: Stampin' Up, Jolee's, DCWV, K&Co., Prima, Ranger, Martha Stewart, Studio G
Favorite Paper: Stampin' Up/DCWV
Favorite Colors: pink, brown, black, red
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both (cards more, though)
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, Skittles, embossing powders, ribbon, flowers, buttons, charms, beads
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use "Diamond" and "Stardust" a lot, but that's because those are the only two I can find on a regular basis!
What are your current projects that you are working on: making cards and altering items, and working on scrap-booking a bunch of different albums (sorority, me & my husband, my 3 best friends, my wine-tasting trips, my cats, and concerts of my favorite bands)

What are your goals when it comes to scrap-booking next year (Please List All): I want to have all the pictures I have developed/sorted so far (less than 1000, so it's not too bad) in scrapbooks, and have a few layouts done for the pictures I KNOW will be coming. Sounds like a lot, but if I can just sit down and do it, it would probably only take me 2-3 days.
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I do stamp and have recently signed up as a Stampin' Up Demonstrator, so I have a TON of their stamps, as well as some cheap-o clear stamps I've gotten from retail locations.
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I'd love for someone to find a way to cut out the Greek Alphabet and make me a gazillion cuts of the letters, Gamma, Chi, Epsilon, and Xi! :)
Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Flower Soft, Copics, and Glimmer Mist
Do you like glitter, what brand: I love glitter, and I'm not particular on a brand - as long as it sparkles, it makes me happy! :)
Favorite candy: that varies from week to week. This week I like Skittles. Last week I liked white chocolate/coconut. I'm really not a huge candy person!
Favorite snack: black olives (I know, I'm strange)
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: any embellishments would really make me happy, or big blocks to put larger clear stamps on (I have the 2x3 ones, but they aren't always big enough). Really, anything would be fine - even if they're leftovers!
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I like using stickers, but don't use them as much as I used to. I really like dimensional stickers.
Wish list of 5 cartridges: any of the Lite cartridges, or any that have come out in the last year
Do you have a bind it all: Yup!! yay!!
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: I adore dark chocolate
What is your favorite technique: embossing - dry and heat!
Do you have design studio: I do, but every computer I put it on crashes, so I don't use it much anymore.
List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Greek alphabet :)
Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yup!
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Argyle, Moroccan Screen, Diamond Plate, Victoria, Pumpkin Harvest, Diamonds in the Rough, Stylized Flowers, Textile Texture, Stars, & D'vine Swirl
Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not really...
Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love Christmas lights, Fireworks, and all things Italian! :) I'm crazy about music and theatre (studied both in HS and college), and I'm a proud ECU (East Carolina University) Pirate!
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I collect a lot. Penguins, thimbles, wine glasses & bottles, and anything and everything related to my college (ECU) or my Sorority (Gamma Chi Epsilon). My favorite thing to do when I'm not crafting is to travel and visit wineries.
What is your favorite scent: the smell of a fire on a cold day, and L'Occitane's Cherry Blossom.
Is there anything you don’t like in general: lying, mean people, and celery (you know how most people loathe mushrooms? That's how I feel about celery)!
Wish List: flower soft starter kit, beads, old buttons, Copics
What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 and 8x8
Are you allergic to anything: just the standard seasonal outdoor allergies
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I have decided I like altering paint cans, composition books, wine bottles, travel coffee mugs, and checkbook covers!
List your Cartridges: OA, IA, HA, SS, Wedding, BC, WC, AE, LT, CU, TBBM, LAB, Storybook, HKG, Pooh & Friends
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Nope
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michael's & Joann's - I wish Hobby Lobby wasn't an hour and a half away!
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Stampin' Up
Do you use stencils: I keep forgetting about stencils...
Top 5 favorite adhesive: Sticky Strip/Terrifically Tacky Tape, Tombo Mono Adhesive (Permanent), ATG (pink gun), and the itty bitty glue dots
Do you like paper punches: I do - they're awesome! I really like the border punches now that I've discovered them!
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: My cats like to try and "help"! :)
If you own a Cuttlebug, list your folders: Birds & Swirls, Traffic Jam, Spots & Dots, Distressed Stripes, Heart Blocks, Snowflakes, Houndstooth, Bird Call, Perfectly Paisley. I also have some of the SU! folders, but don't remember their names.

Edited by user Thursday, July 07, 2011 4:10:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#300 Posted : Friday, July 08, 2011 3:58:12 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
BTT for all new sisters to answer...

Hugs
rhonda