Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MissNinja Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 01, 2011 9:32:12 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Being a part of this MB is dangerous because I now feel like I should start researching whether or not I should get a Cuttlebug! Well, let me be honest; I feel I DO need one, haha, but I have a few questions first!

What's the difference between the V2 and the original? The color ones that are available are only the original?

How do the other embossing machines compare to the Cuttlebug? I'm only interested in embossing since I'll have a Cricut. I just looked at the Sizzix Texture Boutique because it costs less and the bundles comes with folders. Is that any good? It looks smaller than the Cuttlebug, and I know with the latter, you can fit the folders in both ways.

Any opinions would be more than welcome! I try looking up reviews and such through Google and Amazon, but there are so many opinions to filter through! There are those who are fans of different machines, and it just gets me utterly confused! I'd appreciate any help!
Caligirl58 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 2:42:33 PM(UTC)
Caligirl58

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/12/2008(UTC)
Posts: 142
Location: Grand Forks ND

Thanks: 104 times
Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 30 post(s)
I am not sure about the Sizzix boutique, but I started out with the original Sizzix. It was great with 3x4 Sizzix embossing folders, but I didn't care for the embossing effect it had with Cuttlebug folders. I really don't use my Cuttlebug that often, seems like I forget about it a lot. When I do remember I love how easily the folders glide through, this is my second Cuttlebug, I broke the first one and hubby could not fix it. I think the V2 holds the larger plates and folders. Good Luck!

Janet
 1 user thanked Caligirl58 for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/3/2011(UTC)
MissNinja Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 3:26:22 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Thank you so much for your input! I know I can easily get drawn into getting an embosser, and I guess the smart thing to do would be to wait until I get used to my Cricut first. I do still want to keep an eye out for sales too just in case.

Ooo, so if the V2 holds larger plates and folders, it would make sense to make sure I get that one then.

Thanks again! I appreciate your help Laugh
SheenaA Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 7:12:43 PM(UTC)
SheenaA

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/31/2010(UTC)
Posts: 39
Location: Alabama

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I bought the cuttlebug today from Hobby Lobby and used the 40% off coupon. I didn't realize there are two different ones. I don't know if I got the original or the v2. I guess I'll have to go look.
MissNinja Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 7:24:43 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
I found on another message board that someone asked the same question. The answer was that it's the same exactly machine, but the V2 just looks different. They made it slimmer and it supposedly weighs a little less. They also made it not as bright in terms of the green (although personally, I've gotten used to and actually like the original bright green!). There's also a spot for the handle to go in for storage. Other than that, it's the same exactly machine, I think.
LydiaWright Offline
#6 Posted : Monday, January 03, 2011 8:04:02 PM(UTC)
LydiaWright

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 3/10/2010(UTC)
Posts: 55

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I have the Sizzix Texture Boutique and I really like it. I think that it is just up to each individual. I use cuttlebug embossing folders in it as well. Hope this helps...have fun Cricuting...BigGrin
 1 user thanked LydiaWright for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/3/2011(UTC)
SweetTreats Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 11:33:56 AM(UTC)
SweetTreats

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/20/2010(UTC)
Posts: 52

Thanks: 20 times
Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I also bought a texture boutique after asking around on the forum about an embosser. I bought the boutique because I really didn't think I would be embossing huge pieces of paper. Mainly scraps or for card/tag making projects. It's way cuter than the cuttlebug and I bought it as Michaels with a 50% off coupon and paid like $16 after tax for it. I figured for that price it was a great place to start. I have only used it once (christmas present to myself) and I used a cuttlebug folder and it worked perfectly.
 1 user thanked SweetTreats for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/4/2011(UTC)
SheenaA Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 1:05:57 PM(UTC)
SheenaA

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 8/31/2010(UTC)
Posts: 39
Location: Alabama

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
SweetTreats wrote:
I also bought a texture boutique after asking around on the forum about an embosser. I bought the boutique because I really didn't think I would be embossing huge pieces of paper. Mainly scraps or for card/tag making projects. It's way cuter than the cuttlebug and I bought it as Michaels with a 50% off coupon and paid like $16 after tax for it. I figured for that price it was a great place to start. I have only used it once (christmas present to myself) and I used a cuttlebug folder and it worked perfectly.


WOW!! That is an awesome price. I love the 40% and 50% off coupons.
MissNinja Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, January 04, 2011 3:38:08 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
SweetTreats wrote:
I also bought a texture boutique after asking around on the forum about an embosser. I bought the boutique because I really didn't think I would be embossing huge pieces of paper. Mainly scraps or for card/tag making projects. It's way cuter than the cuttlebug and I bought it as Michaels with a 50% off coupon and paid like $16 after tax for it. I figured for that price it was a great place to start. I have only used it once (christmas present to myself) and I used a cuttlebug folder and it worked perfectly.


Thanks for your input! The more opinions the better. I'm happy to see that you and Lydia have had great experiences with it!

Is there a size difference between the Sizzix Texture Boutique and the Cuttlebug? I'm partially leaning towards the Sizzix right now because (1) it's cheaper even with the beginner's kit and (2) I have $50 in Border's gift cards and they actually have it online! It's more expensive than other places, but I also have a coupon that would bring it $20 for just the machine or $40 for the beginner's kit. I might just get the machine and then go choose which folders I want instead.

I'm only embossing for cards, but I don't want to regret not getting the Cuttlebug for any reason if the latter is larger.

Are there only certain folders that fit through the Sizzix Texture Boutique? I saw a video online where the person said something about texture plates not fitting through. I guess that's something completely different?

There's a 40% sale going on at Michaels now so the Cuttlebug would be $48. I think I can get another 10% off if I go get it on Friday since I'm a teacher (why have I not been taking advantage of this beforehand is beyond me!). I still don't know if it's worth $43 though. It might be better financially to get the Sizzix and spend money on embossing folders if Cuttlebug ones work just the same in the Sizzix!
SweetTreats Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:24:33 PM(UTC)
SweetTreats

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/20/2010(UTC)
Posts: 52

Thanks: 20 times
Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 12 post(s)
The texture boutique will only emboss A2 size folder. Not the larger ones (not sure of the size). I do know that my Michaels stocks like 20 of the A2 folder designs and like 4 of the larger sized ones. I think if your only embossing cards then the texture boutique should be fine. Some people like the cuttlebug because it can actually cut as well and I'm sure others are just brand loyal. IMO I thought spending $50 on an embossing machine was crazy, especially if I didn't use it that much. I would buy just the machine and not the bundle since Im sure you make your own cards out of cardstock. You can buy like 5 folders at Michaels right now for the extra $20 you would spend on the bundleBigGrin (they are 40% off)

Which ever you choose I am sure you will be happy.

Edited by user Thursday, January 06, 2011 12:25:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

 1 user thanked SweetTreats for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/7/2011(UTC)
CynthiaDavis7 Offline
#11 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 2:38:04 PM(UTC)
CynthiaDavis7

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/28/2010(UTC)
Posts: 13

Thanks: 20 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I LOVE my Big Shot machine(not the electric one)and 4 of my granddaughters have the Tag-a-Long machines. Both of these machines will die cut, emboss, & you can use them in the car, boat, camping, power outage anywhere because they are manual, not electric! The Big Shot can cut/emboss up to 5 3/4" wide. The Tag-A-Long will cut/emboss dies up to 2 3/8" wide, it can't use A2 folders/texture plates, & both will cut foam too.
I'm going to make my youngest(18 mpnths)granddaughter a ADC... book made with foam, & my big E can't cut foam Crying .
I love them all. The Big Shot is very, very durable & I don't need to worry about any of my 14 grandbabies getting hurt(1 1/2 - 12 years old), well the youngest may... need another couple of years before she can do it by herself ;). Check out e-bay or sizzix.com
I also have a Klic-N-Kut machine, and a Cricut Expression. In all fairness I do use my big E the most when I'm at home :).
Research, then get the best machine for your budget & youBigGrin
 1 user thanked CynthiaDavis7 for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/7/2011(UTC)
vanessita Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 3:15:57 PM(UTC)
vanessita

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 11/5/2009(UTC)
Posts: 8

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
I bought the Sizzix Texture first and loved it but then I needed to emboss some invitations with the A2 folder but only partially and I could not put it thru without folding the rest of the card. Also I found some cute embossing plates from Sizzix that did not go thru because they are wider than 4 1/4. So I ended up getting the cuttlebug and they went thru perfectly. So basically if you get a Texture you are stuck with A2, with Cuttlebug you get endless possibilities.
 1 user thanked vanessita for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/7/2011(UTC)
EvyPixley Offline
#13 Posted : Thursday, January 06, 2011 4:15:19 PM(UTC)
EvyPixley

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/23/2008(UTC)
Posts: 61

Thanks: 30 times
Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I like my cuttlebug. However.. the A3 size Sizzix folders seem to have more definition in the embossing. So I use them in my Cuttlebug. I think CB is about $60 online at W.
 1 user thanked EvyPixley for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/7/2011(UTC)
MissNinja Offline
#14 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 12:30:46 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
SweetTreats wrote:
The texture boutique will only emboss A2 size folder. Not the larger ones (not sure of the size). I do know that my Michaels stocks like 20 of the A2 folder designs and like 4 of the larger sized ones. I think if your only embossing cards then the texture boutique should be fine. Some people like the cuttlebug because it can actually cut as well and I'm sure others are just brand loyal. IMO I thought spending $50 on an embossing machine was crazy, especially if I didn't use it that much. I would buy just the machine and not the bundle since Im sure you make your own cards out of cardstock. You can buy like 5 folders at Michaels right now for the extra $20 you would spend on the bundleBigGrin (they are 40% off)

Which ever you choose I am sure you will be happy.


Yeah, the size thing is the only issue, of course. Most of my cards are A2, but I just realized I do actually make cards that are bigger than that (I'm still learning about card size stuff).

I did end up buying 2 folders the other day because they were 40% off (the "Thank You" one and the "Happy Birthday one"), and I just bought another one today from AC Moore because I had a 50% off coupon (Swiss Dots).

I mainly went back to AC Moore to check for the Texture Boutique, but they still didn't have it. I don't know if I should take that as a sign to try to find the Cuttlebug!
MissNinja Offline
#15 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 12:34:22 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
CynthiaDavis7 wrote:
I LOVE my Big Shot machine(not the electric one)and 4 of my granddaughters have the Tag-a-Long machines. Both of these machines will die cut, emboss, & you can use them in the car, boat, camping, power outage anywhere because they are manual, not electric! The Big Shot can cut/emboss up to 5 3/4" wide. The Tag-A-Long will cut/emboss dies up to 2 3/8" wide, it can't use A2 folders/texture plates, & both will cut foam too.
I'm going to make my youngest(18 mpnths)granddaughter a ADC... book made with foam, & my big E can't cut foam Crying .
I love them all. The Big Shot is very, very durable & I don't need to worry about any of my 14 grandbabies getting hurt(1 1/2 - 12 years old), well the youngest may... need another couple of years before she can do it by herself ;). Check out e-bay or sizzix.com
I also have a Klic-N-Kut machine, and a Cricut Expression. In all fairness I do use my big E the most when I'm at home :).
Research, then get the best machine for your budget & youBigGrin


I loved how you said you could use it when camping! Haha. I probably won't ever be crafting while camping ... or camping at all for that matter! It's interesting that you can cut foam out with these machines. Are you talking about stuff like the colorful fun foam? That could come in handy for kids' projects!
MissNinja Offline
#16 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 12:37:08 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
vanessita wrote:
I bought the Sizzix Texture first and loved it but then I needed to emboss some invitations with the A2 folder but only partially and I could not put it thru without folding the rest of the card. Also I found some cute embossing plates from Sizzix that did not go thru because they are wider than 4 1/4. So I ended up getting the cuttlebug and they went thru perfectly. So basically if you get a Texture you are stuck with A2, with Cuttlebug you get endless possibilities.


Thanks for your input. This is what I'm afraid of ... I don't want to regret it down the road because even if I get the Texture Boutique at $16, it'll be a waste if I decide to get the Cuttlebug. That $16 could've been put towards the CB or for folders!

I've also seen cute embossing stuff that I know are much larger than the A2 size. It might be better to have the variety.

Haha, I keep changing from one to the other! I'm taking the fact that I couldn't get the Texture Boutique at AC Moore today (none came in today's shipment) as a sign to continue thinking about it.
MissNinja Offline
#17 Posted : Friday, January 07, 2011 12:39:03 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
EvyPixley wrote:
I like my cuttlebug. However.. the A3 size Sizzix folders seem to have more definition in the embossing. So I use them in my Cuttlebug. I think CB is about $60 online at W.


Yeah, I might switch back to looking for a Cuttlebug instead. The CB at W online is unfortunately not in stock! If it were there, I would've requested a Walmart gift card using my credit card reward points so that I could order it for "free." Anyway, I might be leaning towards CB again now just so that I'm not limited with size.
Loves2Smock Offline
#18 Posted : Saturday, January 08, 2011 10:26:14 AM(UTC)
Loves2Smock

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/11/2008(UTC)
Posts: 206
United States
Location: My house ;)

Thanks: 18 times
Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 31 post(s)
MissNinja wrote:
I found on another message board that someone asked the same question. The answer was that it's the same exactly machine, but the V2 just looks different. They made it slimmer and it supposedly weighs a little less. They also made it not as bright in terms of the green (although personally, I've gotten used to and actually like the original bright green!). There's also a spot for the handle to go in for storage. Other than that, it's the same exactly machine, I think.



They are the same machine in aspect of what will fit through it and what it will do. The new V2 is heavier, not lighter. It is slimmer and wider, and the handle folds in (which is nice). This is really the only difference outside of the cosmetic changes. I recently bought the V2 after selling my original to a friend who needed it. The only thing I did not like, was that the V2 did not come with a C plate thin die adapter, and the original did. =-=
 1 user thanked Loves2Smock for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/8/2011(UTC)
MissNinja Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, January 08, 2011 10:32:11 AM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Loves2Smock wrote:
They are the same machine in aspect of what will fit through it and what it will do. The new V2 is heavier, not lighter. It is slimmer and wider, and the handle folds in (which is nice). This is really the only difference outside of the cosmetic changes. I recently bought the V2 after selling my original to a friend who needed it. The only thing I did not like, was that the V2 did not come with a C plate thin die adapter, and the original did. =-=


Thank you for the clarification! I'm okay with it being heavier because I don't intend on bringing it anywhere. The C plate is needed for dies only? If I'm just embossing, it'll be okay with just the B ones that are in there?

I actually will be getting the V2 delivered some time in the future! I'm using credit card points once again, so I think I might be getting the HSN bundle? I'm not sure where it'll be coming from. I'm very excited about it!

I did watch some videos yesterday from CHA that there's going to be a new red CB coming out in February. I was going to email the rewards program back and say that I'd rather wait, but I'll deal with it. Color really doesn't matter since it's just function. Plus, I'll be getting mine sooner (and there's no guarantee later on, I'll be able to get my hand on the red one). I like that the V2 looks retro! Reminds me of a kitchen in the 50s!

Anyway, thanks for your input!
Loves2Smock Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, January 08, 2011 1:56:09 PM(UTC)
Loves2Smock

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/11/2008(UTC)
Posts: 206
United States
Location: My house ;)

Thanks: 18 times
Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 31 post(s)
MissNinja wrote:
Thank you for the clarification! I'm okay with it being heavier because I don't intend on bringing it anywhere. The C plate is needed for dies only? If I'm just embossing, it'll be okay with just the B ones that are in there?

I actually will be getting the V2 delivered some time in the future! I'm using credit card points once again, so I think I might be getting the HSN bundle? I'm not sure where it'll be coming from. I'm very excited about it!

I did watch some videos yesterday from CHA that there's going to be a new red CB coming out in February. I was going to email the rewards program back and say that I'd rather wait, but I'll deal with it. Color really doesn't matter since it's just function. Plus, I'll be getting mine sooner (and there's no guarantee later on, I'll be able to get my hand on the red one). I like that the V2 looks retro! Reminds me of a kitchen in the 50s!

Anyway, thanks for your input!


I got the HSN bundle when it was on sale with free shipping. Love it. The C plate is for use with THIN DIES, like quickuts and Nestabilities. If you dont have any of those dies, you do not need it.
 1 user thanked Loves2Smock for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/10/2011(UTC)
dpolkadots Offline
#21 Posted : Sunday, January 09, 2011 2:04:07 PM(UTC)
dpolkadots

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 9/14/2010(UTC)
Posts: 152

Thanks: 13 times
Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 27 post(s)
I bought my Cuttlebug online from joann.com for $53 with free shipping right before Christmas. I am a frequent Joann's online shopper and know they have shipping specials all the time as well as 40 percent off all their diecutting machines. I had shopped for awhile trying to find a good deal and this was the best I found. At that time the Cuttlebug was hard to find. Everyone was out of it.
 1 user thanked dpolkadots for this useful post.
MissNinja on 1/10/2011(UTC)
MissNinja Offline
#22 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:16:41 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
Loves2Smock wrote:
I got the HSN bundle when it was on sale with free shipping. Love it. The C plate is for use with THIN DIES, like quickuts and Nestabilities. If you dont have any of those dies, you do not need it.


Ooo, I just got a confirmation email that I'll be getting the Cuttlebug V2 from HSN. I don't particularly care for the folders that along with it, but for that price, I'm fine with having it! I think the bees might come in handy because I know one of my carts has a cute bee on it.

Will I need a C plate for something like Fiskars texture plates? I saw that I think I need the plumber's mat thingie instead?
MissNinja Offline
#23 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 6:18:06 PM(UTC)
MissNinja

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/19/2010(UTC)
Posts: 269
Location: New York

Thanks: 141 times
Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 43 post(s)
DanaCarlisle wrote:
I bought my Cuttlebug online from joann.com for $53 with free shipping right before Christmas. I am a frequent Joann's online shopper and know they have shipping specials all the time as well as 40 percent off all their diecutting machines. I had shopped for awhile trying to find a good deal and this was the best I found. At that time the Cuttlebug was hard to find. Everyone was out of it.


I was going to use a 50% off to get it at one of the stores, but then I couldn't justify the cost. I just felt bad because I've been spending so much money lately. I ended up using reward points from my credit card to order it instead. Even though I'm sure I could've gotten it cheaper elsewhere, I don't mind it because I'm not paying for it with more cash. Now all the folders on the other hand ... haha.
BrendaAnderson4 Offline
#24 Posted : Monday, January 10, 2011 7:55:58 PM(UTC)
BrendaAnderson4

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 4/7/2009(UTC)
Posts: 3

Thanks: 3 times
Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I bought the Cuttlebug and I love it. If you look on youtube you can see videos of how they use the other brands of embossing folders in it too. Check craigslist too. I have seen them on there for alot less. Scrappers just went digital and don't use it anymore.
BeckyLarson1 Offline
#25 Posted : Tuesday, January 11, 2011 4:23:34 AM(UTC)
BeckyLarson1

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/5/2008(UTC)
Posts: 901

Thanks: 55 times
Was thanked: 257 time(s) in 244 post(s)
I asked this same type of question b-4 i bought my sizzix boutique. I LOVE IT! I wanted it just for embossing because I use my cricut for all my cutting. I use the cuttlebug folders with it and it works great. I bought mine as a packaged deal at Joann's it came with extra folders, 2 stacks of blank cards, etc. it was a good deal. Good luck
susies1955 Offline
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 10:31:38 AM(UTC)
susies1955

Rank: Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 12/1/2008(UTC)
Posts: 14
Location: northern NY

Thanks: 1 times
Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I bought the Sizzix Texture Boutique for embossing only a few months back and I loved it BUT then I read more about the Cuttlebug and had to have it. I will give the Boutique to my daughter in law for Christmas.
I have the newest version of the Cuttlebug and Support told me that the opening is a tad wider and it is heavier.
I absolutely love it and all the folders I bought for my Boutique works in the Cuttlebug and a million more. :)
Susie
Users browsing this topic
Guest
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2014, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 1.891 seconds.
nebo-cricut-02