Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

RebeccaMcLean1 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 12:19:04 AM(UTC)
RebeccaMcLean1

Groups: Registered

Hi there. Does anyone know where I can get replacement cables for the gypsy? I'm after the cartridge linking cable as mine got thrown out by accident Crying. I think they used to sell them on cricut.com but not any more. I've tried emailing PC but haven't heard anything back yet and it is hugely expensive to call from here in France. And I can't justify buying another gypsy just for one cable. If nyone has any ideas I wwould be really grateful. Thanks in advance. Rebecca
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 12:03:40 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
RebeccaMcLean1 wrote:
Hi there. Does anyone know where I can get replacement cables for the gypsy? I'm after the cartridge linking cable as mine got thrown out by accident Crying. I think they used to sell them on cricut.com but not any more. I've tried emailing PC but haven't heard anything back yet and it is hugely expensive to call from here in France. And I can't justify buying another gypsy just for one cable. If nyone has any ideas I wwould be really grateful. Thanks in advance. Rebecca

Sorry to hear about cable as I will try to get someone to contact you.
Rosina S Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 12, 2011 1:50:16 PM(UTC)
Rosina S

Was thanked: 98 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Rebecca, I feel for you, I did the same thing about 3 months ago. Totally lost my linking cable. I was able to call PC customer service and get a new one. If Mercy can get them to call you, it should all work out. Good luck!!!!

Rosina
RebeccaMcLean1 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 9:21:57 AM(UTC)
RebeccaMcLean1

mercy wrote:
Sorry to hear about cable as I will try to get someone to contact you.

Mercy

Thank you so much - you're always really helpful!! I'm especially gutted as I splashed out on some font carts - I'm usually more of a shapes cart person but I figured if I could weld the letters and stuff that would make thm much more useful, Now I can't do that Crying - I can't even use design studio as I've got a mac. Oh well, hopefully I'll be able to track one down eventually, or even the cricut craftroom might be able to let me do what I want ... you never know!

Cheers, Rebecca
LaurieThomas1 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, February 15, 2011 11:00:48 AM(UTC)
LaurieThomas1

I just got replacement cord gypsy to cricut..I first called in October (be prepared long time on hold) I got a power cord sent instead. I called again in January 40mins on hold!! made him repeat bsck to me what I needed.PLUS it was free Just got it last week
Laurie
CynthiaYeldell Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, May 22, 2011 3:27:56 PM(UTC)
CynthiaYeldell

I am having problems with my cricut recognizng my gypsy. I have the older cricut that first came out. I have used the gypsy with it before. I have tried to update but the gypsy states that it is updated and compatible. When I press the update but the cricut screen will state that usb active and as soon as the gypsy states that no upgrade is necessary, the cricut goes back into insert cartridge, use gypsy or design studio. Please help.