Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LaurieWhitt Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 5:35:16 PM(UTC)
LaurieWhitt

Groups: Registered

I have created my project, saved it to the gypsy. Hooked the gypsy up to my personal cutter (yes the old original personal cutter, but the imagine is bought and to arrive this week) and go to cut. Then a error message displays saying the Circut currently connected to the gypsy does not accept cutting mats that are 24inches long. In the craft room I have it to the option cricut personal cutter 6x12mat. Any suggestions? Thanks
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 6:21:34 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8000 time(s) in 4676 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LaurieWhitt Go to Quoted Post
I have created my project, saved it to the gypsy. Hooked the gypsy up to my personal cutter (yes the old original personal cutter, but the imagine is bought and to arrive this week) and go to cut. Then a error message displays saying the Circut currently connected to the gypsy does not accept cutting mats that are 24inches long. In the craft room I have it to the option cricut personal cutter 6x12mat. Any suggestions? Thanks

The only thing I can think of is to maybe make sure your OPTIONS didn't change for some reason. If that isn't a problem, then maybe the personal cutter isn't working, as yet.

Have you EVER been able to CUT with any of your machines up to this point? I know I CHANGED my options one day to the IMAGINE, just to play with the colors in it--I don't own one. Then, I forgot to change the OPTIONS when I went back to CUT with my Expression. It took me a few minutes to remember I had changed the settings in OPTIONS.

Also, others are having problems with 64-bit computer settings.

Char
 1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
LaurieWhitt on 7/30/2011(UTC)
Narelle Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:00:38 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7813 time(s) in 3647 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LaurieWhitt Go to Quoted Post

Click the silver button on your Gyspy then select the Change Mat Size. Then select 12 x 6.

Be aware that the placement of your image will have changed and rotated.

Edited by user Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:01:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified