Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

ReenyBug Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 10:57:44 AM(UTC)
ReenyBug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 369 time(s) in 215 post(s)
I think I'm having a senior moment here....

I am using Nursery Tails and have separated the image into layers. Some layers have multiple images and I only want one of the images on the layer. Can I delete or hide the additional images? I am working with the skunk.

I am also still getting those wonky extra shadow pieces when I cut that used to be eliminated by ungrouping. That isn't helping now??

Edited by user Sunday, August 21, 2011 11:09:59 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:22:59 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8087 time(s) in 4731 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ReenyBug Go to Quoted Post
I think I'm having a senior moment here....

I am using Nursery Tails and have separated the image into layers. Some layers have multiple images and I only want one of the images on the layer. Can I delete or hide the additional images? I am working with the skunk.

I am also still getting those wonky extra shadow pieces when I cut that used to be eliminated by ungrouping. That isn't helping now??

ReenyBug - Trying another post--I usually only get ONE post a day, then I'm done for the rest of the day--PC won't let me have more than ONE a DAY!!!

The only thing I can think of to eliminate some of the stuff off your image, is to manipulate (flip the skunk or flip the flowers) and when you get ready to move things back together, leave part of the flowers OFF the skunk portion you're wanting to work with (slide it over). It will still cut the unwanted items you don't want; I can't see how EDIT and HIDE CONTOUR work at all. I know others know how to use that feature; just don't know how to hide contours myself.

Char

I just lied; PC let me have TWO posts today!! WHOOPEE!!

Edited by user Sunday, August 21, 2011 12:23:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ReenyBug Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 1:41:29 PM(UTC)
ReenyBug

Wow! Two whole posts??? Come on PC, give the girl a few more posts....she's trying to help here!! BigGrin

When ungrouping, some of the pieces have multiple images in them. I tried to click and cut some of the unwanted images in the sub groups but then all of the images disappear. Finally gave up and just used the Imagine on its own. Actually, that didn't work any better but I just wanted to see what would happen. Still had to print and cut unwanted images.

Also.....the annoying shadowing problem is back. Ack!! Glare If I drag the ungrouped images around on the mat much to place them better they do not cut right and leave weird shadow images behind. I think PC is aware of it. It was fixed for awhile by ungrouping, but now that isn't working for me any more. Boohoo! Crying

With all the glitches going on with my toys it took me four hours this morning to complete a card that should have been simple. I've made it before. Even when I got the Imagine work completed, I hooked the G up to the E2 and made a successful cut once. The second time it kept saying my G wasn't connected to the machine. Grrrrrrrrrrr!! It was and I had already made a cut. I just don't get all these glitches and stuff.
 1 user thanked ReenyBug for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 8/21/2011(UTC)
mallorym Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 12:51:52 PM(UTC)
mallorym

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ReenyBug Go to Quoted Post
Wow! Two whole posts??? Come on PC, give the girl a few more posts....she's trying to help here!! BigGrin

When ungrouping, some of the pieces have multiple images in them. I tried to click and cut some of the unwanted images in the sub groups but then all of the images disappear. Finally gave up and just used the Imagine on its own. Actually, that didn't work any better but I just wanted to see what would happen. Still had to print and cut unwanted images.

Also.....the annoying shadowing problem is back. Ack!! Glare If I drag the ungrouped images around on the mat much to place them better they do not cut right and leave weird shadow images behind. I think PC is aware of it. It was fixed for awhile by ungrouping, but now that isn't working for me any more. Boohoo! Crying

With all the glitches going on with my toys it took me four hours this morning to complete a card that should have been simple. I've made it before. Even when I got the Imagine work completed, I hooked the G up to the E2 and made a successful cut once. The second time it kept saying my G wasn't connected to the machine. Grrrrrrrrrrr!! It was and I had already made a cut. I just don't get all these glitches and stuff.

Hi ReenyBug, It looks like you found an Imagine image that is still having bleed/cutting alignment issues. I have tried several other imagine images, separated layers, and printed and cut and they are working correctly. We'll look into this issue with the Skunk image on Nursery Tails. Sorry for the frustration!
ReenyBug Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 5:38:18 PM(UTC)
ReenyBug

Thanks Mallory and if it ends up being something I may have done wrong please let me know that too. I appreciate it. Smile