Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

22 Pages«<1819202122>
NildaBillig Offline
#571 Posted : Sunday, August 14, 2011 12:32:04 PM(UTC)
NildaBillig

Groups: Registered

Hi Chris,
My cricut imagine does not cut, only print...
I used it a month ago and everything went ok, but today I tried to cut and nothig happened. The paper went in and forward, but the blade just moved about 2 inches to the left and then went back, cutting nothing at all. I tried updating with the Cricut Sync, with no results... I tried to restart it, change the cartridge, change the image, setting "print and cut", then setting "cut only", even tried the calibration, with no results... I live in Chile, and here is no support service... Thanks
NewImagineUser Offline
#572 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 5:44:57 AM(UTC)
NewImagineUser

Hi Everyone/Chris.

I just got my imagine two weeks ago. I did all the updates and have even used it with success a few times. Today I went to use it - using the Elegant Edges cart with the Black and White Teresa Collins cart and it would only print half the image and wouldnt cut. I tried a few times. Then i checked with Cricut Sync and it says i am up to date, so i did a color calibration and it was fine. Then I tried to use the Nursery Tails cart to see if that worked and it printed and cut fine - altho calibration was off. So i went to do the calibration of the blade and it wouldn't print. It started fine and then would stop, and it would say that my ink was missing. If i lift the lid on the ink compartment and close it again it would continuing printing and then stop and i would do the same but when it was finally done, it of course wouldnt cut.

Has this happend to anyone else? i am a little bummed right now!! help!

Thank you.
ericamcg Offline
#573 Posted : Monday, August 15, 2011 7:21:38 PM(UTC)
ericamcg

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
Chris,
I recently updated my Imagine, Cricut Sync says I am all up to date.Cool

Sync Version:2.0.5.3
Imagine Firmware Version: 0115
Imagine Content Version: 0028

About screen on my machine reads:
Version 1.01
(0115:0028:0239:202A)

Crying Huh Imagine is not recognizing the loaded print cartridges. I saw in another message board post that this was a known issue. Can you please point me to the right direction for details on how to correct? Thanks!

Edited by user Monday, August 15, 2011 7:27:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: misspelled word

14cross Offline
#574 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:49:46 AM(UTC)
14cross

Groups: Cricut Community Moderator, Registered

Was thanked: 798 time(s) in 205 post(s)
Originally Posted by: NildaBillig Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris,
My cricut imagine does not cut, only print...
I used it a month ago and everything went ok, but today I tried to cut and nothig happened. The paper went in and forward, but the blade just moved about 2 inches to the left and then went back, cutting nothing at all. I tried updating with the Cricut Sync, with no results... I tried to restart it, change the cartridge, change the image, setting "print and cut", then setting "cut only", even tried the calibration, with no results... I live in Chile, and here is no support service... Thanks

It sounds like it is not recognizing the mat. It needs to be able to see the black lines around the mat. If they are covered by paper then it will fail. Also, there may be a small scratch in the line right where the cutter head is looking for the mat. That can affect it. Take a black sharpie marker and darken the line. Also, try turning the mat around and inserting it from the opposite end. Also try a new mat.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#575 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:50:51 AM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: NewImagineUser Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone/Chris.

I just got my imagine two weeks ago. I did all the updates and have even used it with success a few times. Today I went to use it - using the Elegant Edges cart with the Black and White Teresa Collins cart and it would only print half the image and wouldnt cut. I tried a few times. Then i checked with Cricut Sync and it says i am up to date, so i did a color calibration and it was fine. Then I tried to use the Nursery Tails cart to see if that worked and it printed and cut fine - altho calibration was off. So i went to do the calibration of the blade and it wouldn't print. It started fine and then would stop, and it would say that my ink was missing. If i lift the lid on the ink compartment and close it again it would continuing printing and then stop and i would do the same but when it was finally done, it of course wouldnt cut.

Has this happend to anyone else? i am a little bummed right now!! help!

Thank you.

Replace the ink cartridge. That will fix the problem. If it is a new cartridge call Customer Service.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#576 Posted : Thursday, August 18, 2011 10:51:42 AM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: ericamcg Go to Quoted Post
Chris,
I recently updated my Imagine, Cricut Sync says I am all up to date.Cool

Sync Version:2.0.5.3
Imagine Firmware Version: 0115
Imagine Content Version: 0028

About screen on my machine reads:
Version 1.01
(0115:0028:0239:202A)

Crying Huh Imagine is not recognizing the loaded print cartridges. I saw in another message board post that this was a known issue. Can you please point me to the right direction for details on how to correct? Thanks!

Replace the ink cartridge and that will fix it. If your current cartridges are new then contact Customer Service.

Chris
Provo Craft
HyacinthBucket Offline
#577 Posted : Saturday, August 20, 2011 4:39:10 PM(UTC)
HyacinthBucket

Was thanked: 375 time(s) in 258 post(s)
My name is Cristina,I live in Spain.
The last 29 of June I buy a Cricut Imagine on Ebay for Productparends2005.
Yesterday my cricut began to do a noise and no work.
It is the same problem that this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2_BwEIb8rQ
The seller no answer for my mailings.
I am very sad,,, because I live in Spain it not possible to have garanty.
Somebody has a solution, it is possible to know what is the problem for find a solution?
thanks

Chris

I have copied and pasted Cristina's problem with her Imagine - She had posted elsewhere so you may not have seen it - hence my copy & paste - I think she needs your help. Her User name is cristinacristina

Lynda

Edited to say - Chris since this post Cristina has contacted Kars Europe - they cannot help because the machine was purchased in US. She has contacted Cricut.com - they have told her to update the machine!! - How can she when the machine does not start? - She has contacted Ebay because ProudParents have not answered any of her emails to them - Ebay have said she must contact the seller! Her English is pretty good on paper but she finds it very difficult on the phone. She is now contacting Cricutmachine.com (same Company as ProudParents) She has posted underneath this post (below) I am hoping that you may be able to do something for her. She has lost a lot of money for a machine that worked for days only and getting a complete runaround from everyone at every angle.

Edited by user Monday, August 29, 2011 9:38:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Further info for Chris

1 user thanked HyacinthBucket for this useful post.
cristinacristina on 8/21/2011(UTC)
cristinacristina Offline
#578 Posted : Sunday, August 21, 2011 1:11:36 PM(UTC)
cristinacristina

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
hello Chris
I am Cristina.
I put information about my cricut machine
Serial number: W08101010477
Model CRIM0001
Please give a solution because I can´t use this machine
Please look the video , it is the same problem with me
Thanks
Ang Offline
#579 Posted : Monday, August 22, 2011 12:08:23 AM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Chris, this question relates to the Craft Room programme.

I expect the IT people at PC will do various updates from time to time, is it possible for them to make the drawer where the images are shown moveable?

I can open/close it and resize it up and down. But what i would like to do is move it to the right of my screen. I have a wide screen monitor so am not sure if its the same on other screens, but i am finding the images cover a lot of my mat and would love to be able to see the mat and the images at the same time. Therefore if it was moveable to the right this would enable me to see the mat and the images at the same time.

Many thanks
scrappn4me Offline
#580 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2011 6:37:54 AM(UTC)
scrappn4me

United States

Was thanked: 150 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Hi Chris,
My machine is not cutting Sad . I inserted the Hoot & Holler cart picked an icon hit next to cut, the mat goes in but it doesnt cut and then the machine shuts off and comes back on and the rollers roll then stop then roll.
Update: I tested it using the ImagineMore cart and it cut no problem, I tried it again with the hoot&holler and it didnt work again.Can it be the cartridge?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
krafty kate Offline
#581 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2011 9:06:47 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Chris I know that you haven't answered the message board for a while, I'm guessing 'holidays'.

I know that you have said that PC are working on making the cricut.com available for those who live outside the US & Canada to purchase from and I am still, like others, patiently waiting.

Today I have found that I have been barred from registering my pruchased products, because I do not live in the 'selected' countries of the US or Canada.

Not exactly a move forward I'd say Angry

Edited by user Friday, August 26, 2011 9:07:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: wrong symbol

krafty kate Offline
#582 Posted : Thursday, September 01, 2011 4:12:26 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Further update to my problems....................What gives?

Having had lots and lots of trouble getting my account info to update, now that the website has been re-vamped I had no shipping address and despite the option of selecting that I live in the UK the system still thinks that I live in Alabama!

I have just received my second email from cricut support telling me that 'there isn’t a way to register products with people that live in the UK'Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I don't know what it is I have been doing since 2008 but this just takes the biscuit. Far from making the whole cricut.com thing accessible to overseas customers, I have just been effectively 'locked out'!

Is ANYONE else having trouble. Am I just really lucky LOL

I know Adele isn't having product registration issues as she posted a response to my last 'lock out' question and she can still register products happily-perhaps they have yet to spot that she lives in the UK LOL

Can you find out whats going on-its really confusing and on the whole a bit unfair, that's a British understatementLOL LOL
 1 user thanked krafty kate for this useful post.
♥ ~ Adele ~ ♥ on 9/1/2011(UTC)
IrishDancer Offline
#583 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 2:48:50 PM(UTC)
IrishDancer

Ireland

Was thanked: 552 time(s) in 273 post(s)
Chris,

Most anytime I put things on the mat that requires more than one mat, my I will cut the first mat just fine. Then when I feed in the next mat, it will pull it in and then reboot and everything is gone. Crying It doesn't happen every time, but it's happening more and more. I've only had my I a couple of months and don't use it a whole lot.

Is there anything I can do? Or do I have to call Provocraft and send my I back?

My About Screen says:
Version 1.01
(0116:0028:0239:202A)

My Sync is 2.0.5.3
MarthaGerling Offline
#584 Posted : Friday, September 02, 2011 7:36:12 PM(UTC)
MarthaGerling

Hi Chris,

I am new to this forum and one of the others suggested that I ask you about my issue with my Imagine.

I just got my Imagine, and I followed the quick start instructions to install the Imagine More cartridge and it is doing nothing. It says it will take 15-20 minutes to install and it has set there for over an hour and done absolutely nothing. I have read some of the forums that have said that you need to install the ink cartridges first and then the Imagine More cartridge. What is correct? I cannot install the ink as there is a black bar that covers the latches for the ink slot. Others have mentioned using Cricut Sync to set up the Imagine, but I cannot find any instructions on this process.

I called customer support, and she was no help, figured I wasn't going to get far when she suggested that I insert the cartridge backward to see if that would work, but the Imagine cartridge is made so that it will only be inserted one direction.

I mentioned trying cricut sync but it doesn't help because my computer does not even acknowledge the device and CS said the Imagine need updating from the cartridge before cricut sync will see the device. She is sending me a new Imagine More cartridge, but that could take up to two weeks.

Should the Imagine be able to have the initial configuration done via Cricut Sync? Do you have any suggestions or am I stuck waiting two weeks to see the new cartridge will work? Right now I am just really frustrated as the Imagine is an expensive paper weight taking up space in my craft room.

Help, PLEASE.
krafty kate Offline
#585 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 3:40:05 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

HI Chris,

Saw that you posted a short while ago. I hope that this means that you are back from your holidays and you are well and not too swamped by all the posts.

I still have 'my account', shipping address, issues and the advice from Customer services ranged from , 'wait two weeks and try again' to 'you can't register your products because you live out side the US'.

The information has been so confusing. I have been registering my products for years but now I cant, as my shipping address is incorrect and I can't get my shipping address to state that I DON'T live in ALABAMA. As you now need your full address to register cartridges I am stuck and getting very frustrates.

If as CS suggest that 'there is no way for international customers to register products' what have I been doing for the last 3 years and why are there now so many countries to select in the list of shipping options?

I just don't understand.

Is this change because Provocraft have decided that the 'machine is being used outside of the US, it’s intended country of use' (a quote from the email cristinacristina received from CS) and as such, I can now no longer register my machines or my cartridges.

Can you PLEASE try and clarify this situation for me.

Am I wasting my time trying to get my address change to stick, as I AM being EXCLUDED, as an 'international' Cricut Customer or is it a technical Glitch and the people supplying 'Customer Support' information are ill informed?

Thank you for any light that you might be able to shed on this issue.
Coah'sNana Offline
#586 Posted : Wednesday, September 07, 2011 7:01:38 PM(UTC)
Coah'sNana

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Virgin Islands (U.S.)

Was thanked: 17935 time(s) in 4732 post(s)
Hi Chris, I'm posting this question to you because it is difficult for me to call CS during the work day and hope you can assist.

I'm hoping you can clarify some things and that I am not going crazy.
Last week I did the updates for my Gypsy and Imagine so that I could link Chic & Scary. Below are the versions.

Gypsy Cricut app 0210:0027
Gypsy Imagine app 0111:0029

Imagine 0116:0028:0239:202A

Ok, so I link Chic & Scary and I can see it in the linked cartridges list in the Cricut app.
I CANNOT see it is the list of cartridges in the Imagine App.

So, I design a project in the Cricut app.
I try to cut with my E2 and get a security breach.
I try to cut with my Imagine and it pulls the paper thru, displays "cutting" and freezes.

I've posted this in a couple of the forums and so far I've not found ANYONE who can cut from the Gypsy with this cart. Maybe they aren't replying, but I did get a bunch of replies from people having the same issue as me.

Could you please shed some light on this and I'm praying all of us will not be required to reformat our Gs.

P.S. This is the ONLY cart I cannot cut with and the cart works fine directly in the Imagine and E2.

TIA
SandraGarner2 Offline
#587 Posted : Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:29:26 AM(UTC)
SandraGarner2

Hi Kraftykate and Chris
I to have this problem of not being able to register my products and get the same it is either Canada or United States. I have not tried to spend my rewards yet. So I suppose I will not be able to spend them either. So what is going on Chris. Seems strange we could register before why not now?
Regards Sandlizzy
purpleluvnscrapper Offline
#588 Posted : Saturday, September 17, 2011 12:24:07 PM(UTC)
purpleluvnscrapper

United States

Was thanked: 599 time(s) in 307 post(s)
Hello Chris--thank you for answering all our ?'s!!!!!

I am setting up my I today and it says version 1.01. Don't know if that is the current version because when I connect it to my computer-it can't connect. It says it is not connected or powered on. It is--and I have used both cables it came with. The other thing is that if it is sitting here it shuts off--that might be normal though- I can connect my G to my computer and run updates and everything is fine--so I just don't know what to do now.
Thank you again!
Sandry Offline
#589 Posted : Monday, September 19, 2011 7:31:27 AM(UTC)
Sandry

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 211 time(s) in 176 post(s)
Hey Chris!!!

Any suggestions on how to get my Imagine to recognize the new CTMH Art Philosophy cart?
It keep cycling on..and on...and on. I finally give up and turn it off and move onto something else.

Any help is always greatly appreciated.

Smile
14cross Offline
#590 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 10:52:27 AM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: Sandry Go to Quoted Post
Hey Chris!!!

Any suggestions on how to get my Imagine to recognize the new CTMH Art Philosophy cart?
It keep cycling on..and on...and on. I finally give up and turn it off and move onto something else.

Any help is always greatly appreciated.

Smile

Your cartridge is fine. However, if you loaded firmware version 0116 and then did a content update it will not recognize this cartridge. This is an error we are aware of and will come out with a new firmware version in the next week that will correct it.

Chris
Provo Craft
 1 user thanked 14cross for this useful post.
Sandry on 9/22/2011(UTC)
Sandry Offline
#591 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 11:15:14 AM(UTC)
Sandry

Originally Posted by: 14cross Go to Quoted Post
Your cartridge is fine. However, if you loaded firmware version 0116 and then did a content update it will not recognize this cartridge. This is an error we are aware of and will come out with a new firmware version in the next week that will correct it.

Chris
Provo Craft

THANKS!!!!

So, does that mean that I should NOT send the ART PH cart back like Customer Support told me to???

I have these machines:

Imagine
Gypsy
Expression
Original Cricut

The Expression recognized the cart when I made one cut last night.

So if I am patient I can just hold onto the cart and wait for an update???BigGrin
I would rather do that than waste time and money on shipping, fixing and shipping again.

I have heard so many different answers to this questions, I trust yours the most.

Thanks again!

14cross Offline
#592 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 1:21:06 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: Sandry Go to Quoted Post
THANKS!!!!

So, does that mean that I should NOT send the ART PH cart back like Customer Support told me to???

I have these machines:

Imagine
Gypsy
Expression
Original Cricut

The Expression recognized the cart when I made one cut last night.

So if I am patient I can just hold onto the cart and wait for an update???BigGrin
I would rather do that than waste time and money on shipping, fixing and shipping again.

I have heard so many different answers to this questions, I trust yours the most.

Thanks again!

Expression will recognize the cartridge because it reads cartridges differently than Imagine and E2 read them. You don't need to return the cartridge. The update should be available within a week. At least that is what I am pushing for.

Chris
Provo Craft
krafty kate Offline
#593 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 2:05:37 PM(UTC)
krafty kate

Originally Posted by: krafty kate Go to Quoted Post
Further update to my problems....................What gives?

Having had lots and lots of trouble getting my account info to update, now that the website has been re-vamped I had no shipping address and despite the option of selecting that I live in the UK the system still thinks that I live in Alabama!

I have just received my second email from cricut support telling me that 'there isn’t a way to register products with people that live in the UK'Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I don't know what it is I have been doing since 2008 but this just takes the biscuit. Far from making the whole cricut.com thing accessible to overseas customers, I have just been effectively 'locked out'!

Is ANYONE else having trouble. Am I just really lucky LOL

I know Adele isn't having product registration issues as she posted a response to my last 'lock out' question and she can still register products happily-perhaps they have yet to spot that she lives in the UK LOL

Can you find out whats going on-its really confusing and on the whole a bit unfair, that's a British understatementLOL LOL

Hi Chris,

Glad to see you're back.

Any further advance on this querry?

I'm still unable to register a change of address or the products that I own Angry Angry Angry

I am SO frustrated and confused by the conflicting advice from the emails that I have received from Customer Services.

Basic straight answer to straight question:-

Am I barred from registering my products as I live outside US & Canada or not.

If not how do I get my UK address to change in my account. If Yes I know that there is sadly no point trying to change my details and there will never be a 'happy dance' when I can purchase freely from cricut.com as I can't register my purchases!

Some clarity would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
*NanaDonna* Offline
#594 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:02:26 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2645 time(s) in 1400 post(s)
Hi Chris

I am having a problem lately using CCR and my Imagine. For a while it was working fine. Now in the last few days it won't work.
I set up my cut file in CCR and then go to cut (just cutting) and it goes through
the whole thing asks for cartridge etc....loads project and then says follow
instructions on machine. I load paper and it takes it in moves it to the bottom cutting position then it either turns off or make a horrible horrible sounds and keeps the
mat in side. Sometimes it says no device detected. I have cut straight from Imagine and it worked fine.

Cricut Sync says I am up to date
Sync version 2.0.5.3
Imagine firmware 0016
Imagine content 0028.

Is this a problem or is it something with just me.

Thanks for all you do

14cross Offline
#595 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:11:21 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: krafty kate Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris,

Glad to see you're back.

Any further advance on this querry?

I'm still unable to register a change of address or the products that I own Angry Angry Angry

I am SO frustrated and confused by the conflicting advice from the emails that I have received from Customer Services.

Basic straight answer to straight question:-

Am I barred from registering my products as I live outside US & Canada or not.

If not how do I get my UK address to change in my account. If Yes I know that there is sadly no point trying to change my details and there will never be a 'happy dance' when I can purchase freely from cricut.com as I can't register my purchases!

Some clarity would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I was never gone...just extremely busy. But I am heading to China for the first few weeks of October so I won't be on the boards then.

I just went over to Marketing and asked your question. I was told that it had been put on the back burner for a few months while other things were taken care of but is now back up front and is a priority. I was given no timeline but was told that international support is a big part of our future. That's all I can say. Hope it helps.

Chris
Provo Craft
14cross Offline
#596 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 3:15:36 PM(UTC)
14cross

Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post
Hi Chris

I am having a problem lately using CCR and my Imagine. For a while it was working fine. Now in the last few days it won't work.
I set up my cut file in CCR and then go to cut (just cutting) and it goes through
the whole thing asks for cartridge etc....loads project and then says follow
instructions on machine. I load paper and it takes it in moves it to the bottom cutting position then it either turns off or make a horrible horrible sounds and keeps the
mat in side. Sometimes it says no device detected. I have cut straight from Imagine and it worked fine.

Cricut Sync says I am up to date
Sync version 2.0.5.3
Imagine firmware 0016
Imagine content 0028.

Is this a problem or is it something with just me.

Thanks for all you do

I know each of those things are problems we have found with CCR. CCR is still in Beta while the bugs are being worked out. Everyone has access to the program now but just know that there are still bugs.

Chris
Provo Craft
Sandry Offline
#597 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 4:01:09 PM(UTC)
Sandry

Expression will recognize the cartridge because it reads cartridges differently than Imagine and E2 read them. You don't need to return the cartridge. The update should be available within a week. At least that is what I am pushing for.

Chris
Provo Craft

Wub Wub Wub I want to give you a BIG HUG right now!Love Love Love

I think I finally understand the difference between how the Expression & Original V1 work vs. the Imagine, Gypsy and E2.
Is there some way that you could post an explanation about this somewhere so people understood their different OS. It might resolve a lot of the issues with returning carts and save some trouble and $$$.

Thank you so much for being an active part of the MB, it's where many of us turn to for solutions, ideas and advice.
Have Fun in China and bring us back some of those awesome Cricut CollectiblesCool Cool Cool

Thanks Again!
You Rock!!!

Oh, any plans on a 12 x 24 mat for the Imagine?Wink Wink
*NanaDonna* Offline
#598 Posted : Thursday, September 22, 2011 6:25:45 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2645 time(s) in 1400 post(s)
I know each of those things are problems we have found with CCR. CCR is still in Beta while the bugs are being worked out. Everyone has access to the program now but just know that there are still bugs.

Chris
Provo Craft

Thanks Chris I have been a Beta tester from the beginning. It was working off and on then when'my Imagine started making that awful noise I got concerned. I love CCR and it is the first place I turn to make a project
over DS or my Gypsy, it just seems I get it all set up then go to cut and it won't workCrying
I then switch over to using my Expression and for the most part it will work.
I have been getting a lot of Bridge Errors lately also.
Thanks for letting me be a tester.
krafty kate Offline
#599 Posted : Friday, September 23, 2011 7:29:04 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

I was never gone...just extremely busy. But I am heading to China for the first few weeks of October so I won't be on the boards then.

I just went over to Marketing and asked your question. I was told that it had been put on the back burner for a few months while other things were taken care of but is now back up front and is a priority. I was given no timeline but was told that international support is a big part of our future. That's all I can say. Hope it helps.

Chris
Provo Craft

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply, sorry ur so busy.

I used to be able to register my products both in my cricut.com account and in rewards, since the website revamp I can't register my products in my cricut.com acccount, as the address registration wont stick. It is a change that I find frustrating. One customer service email said wait and try again-but it still wouldn't work, them I was told I COULDN'T register my products as I live outside the US & Canada.

IT is this change that I have found so frustrating. Even more so, now that the new website HAS countries outside the US & Canada to click to register a shipping address. I have religiously register my purchases with cricut.com since I purchased my Expression in 2008.

It makes me sad that I can't do that anymore. This was a fantastic and easy to use record of all that I owned, ideal for printing off lists of cartridges that I had so that family & friends wouldn't double up @ Christmas or on special occassions.

Bless the powers that b @ Provocraft for removing me from this facility.

Have fun in China, travel safe & keep well
alicegreen3 Offline
#600 Posted : Sunday, September 25, 2011 12:22:32 PM(UTC)
alicegreen3

I am unable to use my Cricut imagine. I just opened it today and it is telling me to insert the included cartridge and I am. It is staying on the same screen tough. Help!!!Angry