Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MelanieItoney Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2011 9:35:15 AM(UTC)
MelanieItoney

Groups: Registered

I am trying to make a 70 shape card welded together and was wondering how do i make the card so its the same on front and back?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:40:39 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8166 time(s) in 4788 post(s)
Originally Posted by: MelanieItoney Go to Quoted Post
I am trying to make a 70 shape card welded together and was wondering how do i make the card so its the same on front and back?

Melanie - When you get your first 70 exactly the size you want it and WELDED together, click on the "7" first then hold down the control key on your keyboard and click on the "0". While continuing to hold down the control key, go to the top and GROUP the "7" and "0". This will make them one unit. There is another way to group, but I can never remember it; holding the control key is how I do it.

Now, you can click on "70" (the two numbers are one unit, now) and in the lower right corner, you can right click on your mouse. Select COPY; then on another area of the mat, right click again and select PASTE. That will give you another "70". NOW YOU CAN FLIP THE SECOND "70".

Place the "70s" together, back to back, and position them perfectly (you will know if they're positioned perfectly by making sure the four sections at the top of your screen all read the same dimensions.

Be sure to hit "SAVE" as soon as you're finished. (The system does SAVE every so often).

Hope that helps.

EDITED: I forgot to say to use the LEFT CLICK after you hit COPY on another area of the mat. That will alow the second "70" to copy where you selected. If you merely RIGHT CLICK, like I said above, the PASTE will probably copy right over your other "70". That's okay; you just have to left click on the "70" to slide one of them over, but sometimes you don't realize two are on top of each other. I find it easier to try to PASTE to another area on the mat.

Char

Edited by user Sunday, October 02, 2011 6:43:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified