Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cricutkris Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 8:09:07 AM(UTC)
cricutkris

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 448 time(s) in 225 post(s)
Whew, after upgrading to 66 and NOT being able to get in at all with the dreaded bridge error, build 83 is working like a champ!!!!

Ok, so I have only made 2 mats of cuts but it actually worked.

I had to disable my Trend Micro, a fear I have of earlier versions, and it works great. The only problem is it's not always recognizing cartridges. Art Philosophy is the one I have trouble with using CCR. It works fine on it's own.

I am going to try with trend micro on...hopefully they play nice together. Otherwise I'm nekkid on the internet!Blushing
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 11:53:50 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Was thanked: 8313 time(s) in 4909 post(s)
Originally Posted by: cricutkris Go to Quoted Post
Whew, after upgrading to 66 and NOT being able to get in at all with the dreaded bridge error, build 83 is working like a champ!!!!

Ok, so I have only made 2 mats of cuts but it actually worked.

I had to disable my Trend Micro, a fear I have of earlier versions, and it works great. The only problem is it's not always recognizing cartridges. Art Philosophy is the one I have trouble with using CCR. It works fine on it's own.

I am going to try with trend micro on...hopefully they play nice together. Otherwise I'm nekkid on the internet!Blushing

Is Trend Micro a Security program, like McAfee or Norton? If so, I thought I read somewhere once you do your updates you can get your security back and it shouldn't affect your new program AFTER you do the update. Hope that works for you.

Glad you are able to do the things you want to do in CCR now!! I think, also, there are problems with Art Philosophy and they're working on it!

Char
cricutkris Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2011 12:11:08 PM(UTC)
cricutkris

Was thanked: 448 time(s) in 225 post(s)
Yes, Trend Micro is my anti-virus. I have to turn it off when I run cricut sync or ccr. Somehow it interferes with the communication with the devices, even tho I have it as an exception.

I haven't tried with it on but I will!!! Wink