Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
donnapiercecf96764f Offline
#31 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:12:20 AM(UTC)
donnapiercecf96764f

Groups: Registered

Confused New to Cricut. Excited, but then very frustrated. I understood I could use the Cricut Library to design and cut images. I can create, save my project, but can not print. Wanted to use this for my grandchildren Thanksgiving project today. VERY DISAPPOINTED.Mad
donnapiercecf96764f Offline
#32 Posted : Thursday, November 24, 2011 8:22:48 AM(UTC)
donnapiercecf96764f

I'm with Sheri. Very disappointing. Wanted to use this for the Thanksgiving. Just like Ron, to much to do today to prepare for Thanksgiving meal. Spent all evening trying to get the ____ thing to work. I guess I will have to cut my autumn leaves by hand. If they can't get this thing to work, it is going back ASAP
ScrapWorm Offline
#33 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 9:31:50 AM(UTC)
ScrapWorm

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Yes, you have access to the cricut library but you have to own the cartridges first before you can use them. Many of the cartridges are available through digital downloads now.
BetsyBoo Offline
#34 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2011 10:15:49 PM(UTC)
BetsyBoo

Was thanked: 287 time(s) in 155 post(s)
I have to say everything went quite smoothly for me getting mine up and running. I do agree it is a bit louder than it appeared to be on HSN. I love it however, it will not take the place of my expression, I like to think of it as the little sister to my expression. Provo craft please get the compatibility going with the Gypsy. I love the Greek Alphabet digital cart.
ChocolateDrop08 Offline
#35 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 11:32:19 AM(UTC)
ChocolateDrop08

United States

Originally Posted by: cricutkris Go to Quoted Post
They need to come up with a new plan for wifi. To just do it with the E2 is crazy! I'd like to have it on my Imagine and since the mini is computer based only, it should have that option. My machines need to live across the room from each other. I don't need 20' USB cables running all over!

I so agree...!!!! I had to re-do my craft room to accomodate all the wires after my Mini got home... I have the Imagine and the Gypsy also... everything should be able to talk to each other...

Love my Mini... this is going to be great for travel... but they really need to add more digital images to download... and dissappointed about the fact they said on HSN that you would be able to purchase images from carts you don't have... but that was false advertising... Angry

dianerollf Offline
#36 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2011 11:55:20 AM(UTC)
dianerollf

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Cann't get mime to load on to computer getting very upset. Have gotten cut off 5 times know with coustumer service.
Easy fix My butt. It doesn't work for me.Angry Angry Angry

Diane