Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages«<234
Caitlynsmommy Offline
#91 Posted : Friday, February 04, 2011 4:44:51 PM(UTC)
Caitlynsmommy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 339 time(s) in 253 post(s)
I failed MISERABLY in January. I have already spent my budget this month (Feb) since I needed a new trimmer and got the expensive (to me) one I have been eyeing and some Becky Higgins journal cards. I have about 15 left but that is staying in savings. So I will not be spending anything else this month except for postage to send out my RAKS/swaps/wishlist.
j-bear Offline
#92 Posted : Saturday, February 05, 2011 11:07:42 AM(UTC)
j-bear

Was thanked: 53 time(s) in 45 post(s)
My budget is all used up for this month already but I feel pretty happy that I have stayed with in my budget. Of course I have been off work so I have not been online much so I think that has helped.
Penny Offline
#93 Posted : Sunday, February 06, 2011 4:57:46 PM(UTC)
Penny

United States

Was thanked: 570 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Okay girls. I am back into this. I really haven't bought anything except for my swaps; however, I just got the Scrapbox I won and I am on a spending ban to buy nothing that is not ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to complete a project. I have so much stuff. And, I am going to use it up. Having to sort it to organize the Scrapbox showed me all I have. I can pretty well keep track of my cardstock but my patterned paper has me overwhelmed. I am not sure how to sort it.

Edited by user Monday, February 07, 2011 2:46:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MissyMel Offline
#94 Posted : Monday, February 07, 2011 10:33:02 AM(UTC)
MissyMel

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 70 post(s)
Glad to see some of you back!! I have already spent some money this month. I have been buying stuff for the charm swap. And of course when I went to get them, M's had some paper on clearance for 19 cents, so I bought a bunch of my favorites, and I found a stack on clearance for $3.99. PLUS I had a 20% off of everything, so I couldn't resist! I need a couple of more things for the charm swap and that is it! But I have NOT gone over my budget.

DH will be traveling most of this month so hopefully I will be able to crank out some stuff!!
scrapea&happy Offline
#95 Posted : Monday, February 21, 2011 6:55:01 PM(UTC)
scrapea&happy

Well, I am here to report that I have nit been completely successful with buying nothing, but I have completely cut down what I have spent! I am very pleased with that! I have used a lot of what I had and have got quite a few projects done! But my mojo went a straw so visited the store to get inspired again! I have spent about 80.00 since January! Much less but still need to cut it down!
BethSmith2 Offline
#96 Posted : Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:51:12 PM(UTC)
BethSmith2

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)
OMG I just posted a "scrap your stash" challenge...I didnt even see this challenge which fits perfectly with mine. I am trying to use up as much of my stash at home before going to the craft store.

I technically started Dec 26th but I certain I didnt do any scrapbook shopping for at least a couple of days prior to this (LOL).

If I get stuck on a layout I have to rush out to the store find something new and of course get my inspiration. Even if I just want to buy a few little flowers I end up buying way more. "I might need that paper for____" or "Oh wouldnt those stickers be perfect for____"

So I am joining the group here too. I should set a reasonable goal of how long I am going to go without purchasing. I would ideally like to go as long as March 1st but lets be reasonable here. I am going to force myself to create a few layouts using some paper I purchased a long time ago...

1. Creative Imaginations- Anthology
2. Quick Quotes= Abby Collection
3. Stemma- Chocolate Flowers.

I will try to post my creations but I am not the greatest at uploading.

Good luck everyone!