Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Fuzz Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2012 9:52:13 PM(UTC)
Fuzz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi all,

I could not work out how to change my original post about this challenge so I am starting again. I will add my projects here each week and just make it a continuous post.

The challenge:

According the the Cricut Library at Cricut.com there are 268, not including the imagine cartridges. I own nearly half of them!

My friend Mandy has challenged me to use all the cartridges I own this year, thus Strut Your Cuts was born!

You can find the challenge on her blog or the Scrappy-Go-Lucky facebook page

The rules are:

Each week we will randomly select 5 Cricut cartridges to work with from those listed in the Cricut Cartridge Library as at December 31st 2011. To be in the challenge you will need to:

1. Make a Card, Scrapbook Page, or Off the Page creation using any number of the 5 featured cartridges but ONLY these cartridges. You may use any other techniques, embellishments etc that you like.

NOTE: If you own NONE of the featured cartridges for the week you may use up to 5 of THE BACKUP LIST : Gypsy Wanderings, Gypsy Font, Craft Room basics, George and Basic Shapes, Plantin School Book, Accent Essentials, Don Juan, or one of the pre loaded cartridges if you have the E2.

2. You need to post your creation on your blog, or to an online gallery, and include a link to the Scrappy-Go-Lucky Blog in your post. Alternatively you can post it on the Scrappy-Go-Lucky Facebook Page. The weekly deadline will be each Sunday at 23.59pm Western Australia Standard Time.

3 Your entry should be a newly created for this challenge but can be entered in other challenges as well. Please do not back link to previously created works.

I do not "enter the competition" as such as it came from my idea in the first place, but I do each challenge and post it on my blog and I have found I am actually really enjoying the challenge...

Here are my projects for week 2 and 3

Week 2
Week 3

Soshescraps Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2012 10:10:17 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Was thanked: 1108 time(s) in 878 post(s)
very nice!

I am participating in this challenge too! I submitted my entry today.TFS
Fuzz Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2012 9:12:22 PM(UTC)
Fuzz

WEEK FOUR..........

Hi all,

This week the cartridges to use are:
  1. Love you a Latte
    Sports Mania
    Everyday Pop-Up Cards
    Damask Decor
    Best of Pixar

I actually have four of the five cartridges this week. The only one I do not have is Love you a Latte. Of course this made things difficult -- too many choices!

I have started with a card from Damask Decor, blinged up a little and plan to get to the rest of the carts later in the week. I am still determined to use all my carts this year, so I will get to it before the week is out.

Do not forget to upload your challenge entries on the Scrappy-Go-Lucky blog or Facebook page

Other photos on my blog.

Have a good one,
Lisa
Fuzz Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:49:08 PM(UTC)
Fuzz

[/size]WEEK 5

The selected cartridges are:

1. Wildlife (lite)
    H2O (seasonal)
    Summer in Paris (seasonal)
    Paisley
    Stork's Delivery (creative memories)

I only have H2O, so that made things easier. Miss daughter decided she wanted to make a card for her Dad who travels for work. She chose all the figures and "helped" me put it together. More details on my blog.

Please join in the challenge fun either at Miss Mandy's Scrappy-Go-Lucky Blog or Facebook Page.

Edited by user Sunday, January 29, 2012 7:50:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2012 11:29:44 AM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
I'm new in this challenge but what if you don't have any of those cartridges you suggest? What do we do then?