Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Doodlelangf481d7b3 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:42:59 PM(UTC)
Doodlelangf481d7b3

Groups: Registered

I just purchased a refurbished cricut machine. (Ebay) this may not have been the smartest thing I've ever done. Now I'm confused as to which cricut I have purchased. I think its the original. If so, are all the cartridges interchangeable? I hope I've asked this question in the right place. Thank you! I have a lot to learn. I am so far behind the times.
scrapalette Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:50:27 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19074 time(s) in 8524 post(s)
I think a refurbished unit is a smart purchase. My DH has a computer business and he says the refurbed products are gone over so many times by a technician that he prefers refurbed units, in most cases.

All of the Cricut carts, except those specifically for the Imagine, will work in your Cricut.

Do you have it yet? You can look at the different models on cricut.com in the shopping section and see which picture looks like your Cricut.
britngavin Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:57:51 PM(UTC)
britngavin

Was thanked: 115 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrapalette Go to Quoted Post
I think a refurbished unit is a smart purchase. My DH has a computer business and he says the refurbed products are gone over so many times by a technician that he prefers refurbed units, in most cases.

All of the Cricut carts, except those specifically for the Imagine, will work in your Cricut.

Do you have it yet? You can look at the different models on cricut.com in the shopping section and see which picture looks like your Cricut.

Good to know! I just bought a refurbed Expression from CricutMachine.com! It'll be here Friday! Totally excited!
PhyllisHawthorne Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 9:59:42 PM(UTC)
PhyllisHawthorne

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Good evening,

Do not worry. You will be able to use most of the Cricut cartridges excluding the cartridges for the Imagine machine. The only machine besides the Imagine that can use Imagine cartridges is the Cricut Expression E2.

If you did get the baby cricut (personal) or cricut create you will only be able to use the 6 x 12 mat.

The different between the baby cricut (personal) and the Cricut Create is the Create has the same/similar functionality to the Cricut Expression but you can only use the 6x12 mat.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Either one you get you will not be sorry!!

I have purchased every model they make and love them all like you would like your children.

Have fun!!

Phyllis
Doodlelangf481d7b3 Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:52:02 PM(UTC)
Doodlelangf481d7b3

Thank you all for your help. You have made me feel so much better. I just purchased it tonight and it should arrive no later than February 3. I'm excited. My sister has the expression, so I'm happy we will be able to share cartridges. Many thnks! I'm sure I will be back here for more advice and ideas.
Iris.