Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages123>»
Mercy Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2012 12:44:08 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Edited: February 26, 2012

If you get the below error message, reboot your computer and try re-opening C Sync.

"The Cricut Bridge application has unexpectedly quit. Cricut Sync must close down now. You may try and re-launch Cricut Sync. If this problem persists, please contact customer support."

Edited:

The Gypsy update was re-released for build 227:236 on February 23, 2012.

Build 227:236 has been re-released and for more information, on build 227:236, scroll down further in this thread. The re-released build of 227:236 added the Mini folder to your Gypsy along with all of the released digital entitlements and carts from the February’s Hello Thursday (HT).

The update was sluggish as it took me longer to update my Gypsy than it has in the past for just a content update. I had just a content only update because I had the firmware from the previous update.

For best results, prior to the update, if your G is connected to the computer, disconnect the cable either from the G or from the computer, restart your computer, if the G is on, turn the G off and on, and put the G on the Welcome Screen. Then connect the cable back to the G or to the computer. Do not open any other windows but Cricut Sync and follow the prompts.

Make sure you update the firmware first and then go back and update the content.

If you receive a manifest error telling you something about your Internet connection, make sure you have ccrbridge.exe in your anti-virus exception list. I got the error before I was able to update so after restarting the G and disconnecting the cable and back, then my anti-virus asked if I wanted to continue to block or unblock ccrbridge.exe and I told it to unblock it and then I was able to update. If your anti-virus program does not do so automatically, then you will have to do so manually.

My Adobe Air had the latest version until the re-release so Sync automatically updated my Adobe Air.

In the previous Sync, it used to show bridge.exe but that has now changed to ccrbridge.exe.

Expression Firmware 2.34:

If you updated your GYPSY, if your Expression does not have firmware 2.43, then before the Expression cuts, you should get an error message to update the Cricut. Make sure G is connected to an electrical outlet before proceeding to update your Cricut!! If you updated your G and you are in a hurry, then you might be disappointed because in order to cut, YOU MUST update your Gypsy before cutting. After you finish updating your Expression1, you should have firmware 2.43.

FINALLY get a PERFECT circle when using the George and Basic Shapes cart so the update helped!! If you have the George cart, try cutting with George to see if you can cut a perfect circle or scallop and let us know the outcome! Without the Gypsy, I cut the circle at one and a quarter and to me it is a perfect cicle. lol

This is a VERY important update that ALL G owners should do as this should update should keep your Gypsy from having the black screen of death. That is black screen and blue power light which pretty much renders your G inoperable!

RELEASE NOTES:

Gypsy® device firmware 0227 update – Available 02.09.12

This update includes the following:

Cutting to the Cricut Mini™ with the Gypsy® device:
• The Gypsy device must be updated to the 0227:0234 (0227 firmware and 0234 content) version through the Cricut® Sync program found at www.cricut.com/cricutsync
• The Cricut Mini firmware must be updated to Version .23 in order to communicate with the Gypsy device .
• If the Cricut Mini requires a firmware update, you will be prompted to visit Cricut Craft Room™ to perform this update when the Gypsy device is connected to the Cricut Mini machine. Simply follow the screen prompts to complete the update process in Cricut Craft Room.

*Note: Cricut Mini cannot be updated from Gypsy device.

Cricut Expression® 2 machines:
• This release supports all Cricut Expression 2 machines including those with the 1000 firmware version

Corrects the blue & black screen that some Gypsy® devices were experiencing:

• We strongly encourage ALL Gypsy device users to update their device to the newest version (0227:0234) through the Cricut® Sync program at www.cricut.com/cricutsync for best results.
• This update will prevent the black screen and blue light some Gypsy devices were experiencing; however, it does not repair them.
• If you have a Gypsy device displaying a black screen and blue light, please contact Cricut® support 1-877-727-4288 | Monday-Friday: 7am-6pm MST

Corrects Cricut® cartridge linking issues associated with the following cartridges:
• Pagoda
• Close to my Heart - Art Philosophy Cricut® Bundle
• Celebrate With Flourish
• Everyday Pop-Up Cards
• Cake Everyday Sampler

Gypsy Linking to Cricut Craft Room™ is coming soon!

http://main.cricut.com/c...-Available-02-09-12.aspx

Edited: Expired as the below is no longer valid!! Please ignore!!

Gypsy device version .0227 temporarily unavailable – February 14, 2012

As many of you know, we posted a new Gypsy device update (version 0227) on February 9th . While most customers were able to update successfully, we found that a few customers were experiencing problems with this version. We have temporarily removed version .0227 from Cricut Sync. We have our engineering team reviewing the issue. We will provide a new version as soon as it becomes available. In the meantime, we have placed version .0211 on Cricut Sync. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We will post an update as soon as we have it!

http://main.cricut.com/c...--February-14--2012.aspx

Edited:

Friday, March 16, 2012

A content only update was released that added all of the HT carts to the G's library along with all of the digitals up to this point to the G's library.

New build is 227:237

Edited by user Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:29:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

6 users thanked Mercy for this useful post.
PamM on 2/10/2012(UTC), denubug on 2/15/2012(UTC), Lilygirl on 2/21/2012(UTC), Georgiegirl2012 on 2/26/2012(UTC), LisaProsser on 2/28/2012(UTC), OliviaV. on 4/3/2012(UTC)
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 10, 2012 5:05:36 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Some members updated without problem and others are not having the same success. Thus far, below are the issues that we have seen and issue #1 is what I did yesterday to get the update on the G.

Issue #1:

G Stuck on 100 percent:

G was stuck on 100 percent (Firmware) so I went to the control panel, deleted Adobe Air which had the recent update, re-installed Adobe Air, re-updated. It worked but when it came to the content part of the update the same thing happened so once I again I repeated the steps that I did for the firmware content. It worked and now my G is at 227:234.

If it happens to you, please post in this thread your OS, your internet browser and if you are running compatibility mode in the browser and your anti-virus.

The suggestions below thus far it has worked for some members but if it does not for you then you will have to call PC on Monday. Let us know the outcome.

Issue number 2.

Stuck on the black loading screen before you get to the welcome screen:

Connect the G to an electrical outlet.

Exit out of C Sync, restart your computer and the Gypsy. Unplug the G from the computer. Reconnect G to computer and open C Sync.

You can try the below and if it does not work, then call PC or you might have to reformat and restore your G.

Option #1 and #2 will not erase your Gypsy. If the update did not update your firmware then do option #1. If your firmware was updated but your content was not, then do option #2. If the G was not updated with the firmware or the content, then do both option #1 and option #2.

Option #1:

Firmware

Make sure the G is OFF, connect the G to an electrical outlet, connect the G to the computer, open C Sync as C Sync will say that the G is not connected and click okay or whatever to dismiss the box from the screen. Then Click "Help" and answer Yes, no and yes and follow the prompts in which it will tell you when to turn on the G.

Option #2:

Content

Make sure the G is OFF, connect the G to an electrical outlet, connect the G to the computer, open C Sync as C Sync will say that the G is not connected and click okay or whatever to dismiss the box from the screen. Then Click "Help" and answer yes and yes and follow the prompts in which it will tell you when to turn on the G.

If the above does not work, then you can try reformat and restore.

Option #3

Reformat and Restore:

WARNING: This will erase your files and the linking codes from your Gypsy in which you will have to re-link your carts and if you did not backup your files, you will lose your files.

Make sure the G is OFF, connect the G to an electrical outlet, connect the G to the computer, open C Sync as C Sync will say that the G is not connected and click okay or whatever to dismiss the box from the screen. Then Click "Help" and answer Yes, No, No, No, Yes and follow the prompts in which it will tell you when to turn on the G.

Issue #3

Communication Error:

Things that can cause the communication error:

1. G not connected to the electrical outlet.
2. Bad Cable
3. Bad port
4. Not plugged into a 2.0 USB port
5. Make sure CCR and DS is not opened while trying to Sync the G.
6. If the G is new, charge it for at least four hours prior to trying to Sync.
7. Since so many of you are getting this error, it might be a server issue with PC.

If the above things do not fit your situation, then do the following:

Make sure the cable is inserted firmly in the G but not to firm as you do not want to press on it to hard.

Connect the G to an electrical outlet.

Exit out of C Sync, restart your computer and the Gypsy. Unplug the G from the computer. Reconnect G to computer and open C Sync.

You can try the below and if it does not work, then call PC or you might have to reformat and restore your G.

Option #1 and #2 will not erase your Gypsy. If the update did not update your firmware then do option #1. If your firmware was updated but your content was not, then do option #2. If the G was not updated with the firmware or the content, then do both option #1 and option #2.

Option #1:

Firmware

Make sure the G is OFF, connect the G to an electrical outlet, connect the G to the computer, open C Sync as C Sync will say that the G is not connected and click okay or whatever to dismiss the box from the screen. Then Click "Help" and answer Yes, no and yes and follow the prompts in which it will tell you when to turn on the G.

Option #2:

Content

Make sure the G is OFF, connect the G to an electrical outlet, connect the G to the computer, open C Sync as C Sync will say that the G is not connected and click okay or whatever to dismiss the box from the screen. Then Click "Help" and answer yes and yes and follow the prompts in which it will tell you when to turn on the G.

If the above does not work, then you can try reformat and restore. WARNING: This will erase everything from your Gypsy in which you will have to re-link your carts.

Reformat and Restore:

Make sure the G is OFF, connect the G to an electrical outlet, connect the G to the computer, open C Sync as C Sync will say that the G is not connected and click okay or whatever to dismiss the box from the screen. Then Click "Help" and answer Yes, No, No,Yes and follow the prompts in which it will tell you when to turn on the G.

Edited by user Saturday, March 17, 2012 11:52:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Mercy for this useful post.
jodie R on 2/13/2012(UTC), Georgiegirl2012 on 2/26/2012(UTC)
DoodleBug2 Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 7:41:04 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 113 post(s)
Thanks, Mercy! Do you feel that it is absolutely necessary to do this update now or would it be okay to wait a few days? I am terrified every time I have to update!!! If it wasn't for the black/blue death issue (which I haven't experienced and don't want to) I wouldn't even consider updating.
Thanks again for all your help!!1
DoodleBug2 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:50:53 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Just finished updating my GFlapper WooHooo!!! But it took me 2 hrs. and 15 mins. to complete. It took forever to download and upload the content - but other than length of time it went without a hitchFlapper . My last build was 211:231; but now have 227:234. I haven't tried cutting anything with my G yet, sure hope it works.

At the very end there is a box with my project files; and there are buttons to add projects or remove projects - What do you do at this step????? I just X'd out.

Now off to update my mini!
Mercy Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 11:56:22 AM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: DoodleBug2 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks, Mercy! Do you feel that it is absolutely necessary to do this update now or would it be okay to wait a few days? I am terrified every time I have to update!!! If it wasn't for the black/blue death issue (which I haven't experienced and don't want to) I wouldn't even consider updating.
Thanks again for all your help!!1

You're welcome! I am not going to say that you can wait because you might get the black screen of death and then you might not be too happy with me. What I can say is the black screen of death can occur at anytime and since your G is out of warranty, then PC might not replace it especially since they released a fix.

I do not usually update right away but I did not want to take a chance even if I still have the HSN warranty. I am trying to save my HSN warranty just in case something more drastic occurs.
Mercy Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:01:33 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Just finished updating my GFlapper WooHooo!!! But it took me 2 hrs. and 15 mins. to complete. It took forever to download and upload the content - but other than length of time it went without a hitchFlapper . My last build was 211:231; but now have 227:234. I haven't tried cutting anything with my G yet, sure hope it works.

At the very end there is a box with my project files; and there are buttons to add projects or remove projects - What do you do at this step????? I just X'd out.

Now off to update my mini!

My last post and the above post we were posting at the same time. BigGrin

Glad that it worked for you! Yes, it took me probably that long as that was a big update not to mention that I have not updated in a few months. LOL

Yes, when you get to the project window, just exit out of it and then unplug your G. When you see that window, that is the sign that the G's update was successful!

DoodleBug2 Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 12:47:30 PM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Thanks Mercy. I don't know why I get so nervous when I need to update - I have never really had any problems - guess I'm just a "Nervous Nellie"!!

Like you said. I was worried about getting the blue/black kiss, so I went ahead and updated. From reading the posts, it appears it can happen to any G - no matter how old or new it is - and I didn't want to press my luck. It must be caused by something in one of the updates would be my guess - if an update will fix it!!!
Mercy Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 1:05:48 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Thanks Mercy. I don't know why I get so nervous when I need to update - I have never really had any problems - guess I'm just a "Nervous Nellie"!!

Like you said. I was worried about getting the blue/black kiss, so I went ahead and updated. From reading the posts, it appears it can happen to any G - no matter how old or new it is - and I didn't want to press my luck. It must be caused by something in one of the updates would be my guess - if an update will fix it!!!

You are welcome and I think most of us get concerned when updating! LOL

If I had to guess I think the black screen of death has to do something with the battery or not using the G. I say that because a lot and not all of the bsd comes from new G's or those that have not used it in awhile. The battery needs to be condition and when it is not then I think it is hard to jump start the battery. I could be wrong but that is a thought of thoughts! lol
Mercy Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:28:59 PM(UTC)
Mercy

In this thread, post 2 list three known issues and perhaps solution to the issues.
Mary R. Offline
#10 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:44:15 PM(UTC)
Mary R.

United States

Was thanked: 497 time(s) in 349 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mercy Go to Quoted Post
This is a VERY important update that ALL G owners should do as this should update should keep your Gypsy from having the black screen of death. That is black screen and blue power light which pretty much renders your G inoperable!

Below is the release notes for this update that was released this morning:

Gypsy® device firmware 0227 update – Available 02.09.12

Well, my G is connected to CricutSync and has been updating for 2 hrs. & 36 min. ???? It did everything rather quickly but holding at 'do not disconnect your G' with the green bar spinning across the page for over 2 hours. What gives?

Why, oh why is it that everything PC related goes awry? What an awful company to cause headaches for their customers. I hope & pray that my G will work after all this and that I will be able to use my Expression.

Goodness all I do is complainBlushing & I'm sick of it as I'm sure you are tired of hearing my complaints.

Can't PC get anything right the first time.

Mary R.
ReneeForsythe Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:56:43 PM(UTC)
ReneeForsythe

I updated my Gypsy and am trying to link my 'Tags, Bags Boxes and More 2' cartridge. I keep getting the same message on my gypsy--that I need to update to sync cartridge. I have retried the entire process 3 times, to no avail. Any help advice???
Mercy Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 5:11:05 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: Mary R. Go to Quoted Post
Well, my G is connected to CricutSync and has been updating for 2 hrs. & 36 min. ???? It did everything rather quickly but holding at 'do not disconnect your G' with the green bar spinning across the page for over 2 hours. What gives?

Why, oh why is it that everything PC related goes awry? What an awful company to cause headaches for their customers. I hope & pray that my G will work after all this and that I will be able to use my Expression.

Goodness all I do is complainBlushing & I'm sick of it as I'm sure you are tired of hearing my complaints.

Can't PC get anything right the first time.

Mary R.

I am assuming that you are on the content update, right? If so, the content update takes a long time as it depends also on how many updates you were behind. It took me about two hours or longer to complete the update. If the green bar is moving, then it is probably working. If it is the firmware update, it will tell you to restart your G so make sure you are not at that point and you missed that window. What is the G saying?
Mercy Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 11, 2012 5:15:01 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: ReneeForsythe Go to Quoted Post
I updated my Gypsy and am trying to link my 'Tags, Bags Boxes and More 2' cartridge. I keep getting the same message on my gypsy--that I need to update to sync cartridge. I have retried the entire process 3 times, to no avail. Any help advice???

A good way to determine if the cart can be linked is by looking in the cart library and if the cart is in the library, then the cart should link. If the cart is not in the library, then the cart cannot be linked.

TBBM2 is not in the G's library so it cannot be linked as we are expecting that update this Thursday, Hello Thursday which is the third Thursday of every month. If the update is ready and if PC has something to release, then we get a HT. Let us hope that the update is ready.
Mercy Offline
#14 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 11:49:29 AM(UTC)
Mercy

Post 2 has been edited to reflect another solution to some of the update issues.
denubug Offline
#15 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:33:01 PM(UTC)
denubug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 435 time(s) in 347 post(s)
I cannot update this last one with my own G, so I thought I'd update my daughter's...Well it got stuck on the last part...."gypsy updating"screen on the pc/gypsy was "Do not unplug device updating and will power of automatically or something like that...Confused ....stayed like this ....for the past 3 hours. I stopped the cricut sync....now her gypsy is stuck on the Gypsy "loading" display on the gypsy. I tried resetting then restarting....stays on the "Gypsy LOADING.".. ....Cursing My own gypsy will not even connect to the update "manifest"....What do I do?????TIA

I forgot to mention....when I tried reform...I am still unable to get to welcome screen so cricut sync gets error message of not being connected in order to proceed to reformat....Cursing

Edited by user Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:48:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mercy Offline
#16 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:49:14 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: denubug Go to Quoted Post
I cannot update this last one with my own G, so I thought I'd update my daughter's...Well it got stuck on the last part...."gypsy updating"screen on the pc/gypsy was "Do not unplug device updating and will power of automatically or something like that...Confused ....stayed like this ....for the past 3 hours. I stopped the cricut sync....now her gypsy is stuck on the Gypsy "loading" display on the gypsy. I tried resetting then restarting....stays on the "Gypsy LOADING.".. ....Cursing My own gypsy will not even connect to the update "manifest"....What do I do?????TIA

WOW! When I saw your avatar, I was hoping that you were going to tell us that it worked but....Crying

Did you try the suggestions in post 2 in this thread?
denubug Offline
#17 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:52:08 PM(UTC)
denubug

Canada

I just got a message that a firmware update is needed....but again, since gypsy is stuck on Gypsy loading screen....the cricutsync reverts to not communicating with device....
Mercy Offline
#18 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:54:24 PM(UTC)
Mercy

I just got a message that a firmware update is needed....but again, since gypsy is stuck on Gypsy loading screen....the cricutsync reverts to not communicating with device....

You do not want to turn on the G until you get to the troubleshooting section. Follow the steps in post 2 and let us know the outcome.
denubug Offline
#19 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:56:06 PM(UTC)
denubug

Canada

Yes I followed the post 2 directions but when it is time to try to pan/menu/power...it does not go....The back of the gypsy feels warm so I reset(pin at back) to turn it off....unplugged it and will try later.....I hope I can get it going before my daughter comes home for University/study week next week....Blushing She always kids me to "You can use it but don't brake my gypsy"....Blushing Blushing

Edited by user Sunday, February 12, 2012 12:57:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Mercy Offline
#20 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:04:13 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Yes I followed the post 2 directions but when it is time to try to pan/menu/power...it does not go....The back of the gypsy feels warm so I reset(pin at back) to turn it off....unplugged it and will try later.....I hope I can get it going before my daughter comes home for University/study week next week....Blushing She always kids me to "You can use it but don't brake my gypsy"....Blushing Blushing

Let make sure I understand yuor steps, you turned the G on while you were in the troubleshooter after the troubleshooter told you to do so, right? You were told to do the recovery reset by pressing the pan (bottom left button), menu (round circle button) and the power all at the same time, and nothing happened while you were in the troubleshooter?

Yes, make sure the vent is not covered because pretty much it will get hot if it is covered.
emeralde55fde89 Offline
#21 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:25:20 PM(UTC)
emeralde55fde89

So....got Gypsy for birthday last week. Finally got some time to actually connect it to my Cricut. I followed the directions, updated the Gypsy. When I try to cut with the Cricut it wants me to update firmware. I have acreage on v. 1.54. If I up it to 1.61 it doesn't work alone, but will work connected to Gypsy. If I put it back to 1.54 it won't work with Gypsy. I have read and read and read and can't figure out how to do both. I know with CCR I can ignore the update Msg. Any help appreciated!
Mercy Offline
#22 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:40:45 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: emeralde55fde89 Go to Quoted Post
So....got Gypsy for birthday last week. Finally got some time to actually connect it to my Cricut. I followed the directions, updated the Gypsy. When I try to cut with the Cricut it wants me to update firmware. I have acreage on v. 1.54. If I up it to 1.61 it doesn't work alone, but will work connected to Gypsy. If I put it back to 1.54 it won't work with Gypsy. I have read and read and read and can't figure out how to do both. I know with CCR I can ignore the update Msg. Any help appreciated!

While using your Cricut and G together, when you get that message, click okay or ignore and cut it anyway. Let us know the outcome.
emeralde55fde89 Offline
#23 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:51:25 PM(UTC)
emeralde55fde89

I did try that. I think it said update or cancel. When I hit cancel, I have to push the cut button again and I get the same message to update again. Hit cancel, repeat. I thought maybe I should have tried the Gypsy with the Cricut before updating GYPSY,but too late for that now. And with your update Msg. It doesn't sound like that would have been a good idea
Mercy Offline
#24 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 1:53:34 PM(UTC)
Mercy

I did try that. I think it said update or cancel. When I hit cancel, I have to push the cut button again and I get the same message to update again. Hit cancel, repeat. I thought maybe I should have tried the Gypsy with the Cricut before updating GYPSY,but too late for that now. And with your update Msg. It doesn't sound like that would have been a good idea

Give us the G's build.
emeralde55fde89 Offline
#25 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:00:32 PM(UTC)
emeralde55fde89

V. 1.4. 0227:0234

Edited by user Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:14:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: wrong number

Mercy Offline
#26 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:17:56 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Have you tried connecting the G to the Create to see if the G will update the Create to a firware other than 1.64? If you have not, make sure your G is connected to an electrical outlet.
emeralde55fde89 Offline
#27 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:24:17 PM(UTC)
emeralde55fde89

My G will update the Cricut to 1.61, but the the Create will only cut with the G and will not work alone. Won't even load mat. Isn't it supposed to still work independently?
Mercy Offline
#28 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:29:26 PM(UTC)
Mercy

My G will update the Cricut to 1.61, but the the Create will only cut with the G and will not work alone. Won't even load mat. Isn't it supposed to still work independently?

Let me see if I can find something out for you but it will not be today because PC is closed.
emeralde55fde89 Offline
#29 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:37:09 PM(UTC)
emeralde55fde89

Thank you! I appreciate it!
Mercy Offline
#30 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 2:55:35 PM(UTC)
Mercy

You're welcome! I already set the email. I do not know when I will get a reply but if you need a quicker response, you probably need to call PC but NOT tomorrow unless it is first thing in the morning. They will be VERY busy tomorrow.