Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

94 Pages«<91929394>
rm920 Offline
#2761 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2012 5:57:49 AM(UTC)
rm920

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Good morning...

Pat, glad the event for DGS was a good one - and good food included! Hope you get your walk in this morning. Have fun printing pics and titles!

Tonight I am back into the water! I am so ready. I will try to add pics of the cards I made from the paper pieces Laurie sent!
rm920 attached the following image(s):
2-26-12 3.JPG
2-26-12 2.JPG
2-26-12 4.JPG
2-26-12 5.JPG
2-26-12 6.JPG
2-26-12.JPG
Nancycs Offline
#2762 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2012 8:35:56 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Good morning!!

Paula I hope Katie is recovering. Did they treat her with antibiotics or did she have surgery? She made a wise decision staying back to get checked out.

Rhonda that is great that you had such a good time with Amber. I like your cards! The froggy one is really cute! Enjoy your class tonight!

Pat I remember all those cub scout events. There were always at least 2 a year. Usually they were pot luck though. It was never catered. Did you get teh rest of your pics printed or is that on your list for today?

Laurie You really are being creative! I love the cover page!

Lizzy I hope you had a good weekend! Did you get a lot done scrapping?

It was another weekend full of drama here. Riley's XGF was mad at him and texting not so nice things because she found out he has been spending time with a girl she doesn't like. She then came over to apologize. Then when Riley came in she was texting him asking him if they could start over and start going on dates and try again. She was relentless with it too. I hope she can get over him soon.

I managed to get one t-shirt done and the vinyl cut for the rest. I also made sure the new invite change would work and that was good so I hope the paper comes soon! I also did a lot of research on dishwashers since I wasn't happy with ours. I have decided to try a different soap since they say that can make a difference especially now that they don't add phosphates to detergents anymore. I am also going to try cleaning it with dishwasher magic so I can get any build up out of it. So I am starting there with mine before I give up on it.

Our weather has been in the upper 30's for the last week. THis week it will a little lower with a chance of snow and freezing rain on Tuesday evening into Wednesday. The kids are hoping for a snow day since they haven't had one all year!
imnchghere Offline
#2763 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2012 9:07:51 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning... moving right along here, which is good. Laundry, tidying, paying bills. Just need to get a dinner plan together, so I can get my walk in and print more pictures.

Rhonda, I love all your cards. And like Nancy, I think the frog one is really cute. It's funny, because I recognize some of the papers. Enjoy the water tonight.

Nancy, I got a few more pictures printed, but like everything else, it is going to be a drawn out project. Picking out papers is going to get time consuming also.
Bummer for a weekend of teenage drama. I am glad those those times are behind me.

I need to get back to work. It was such a chopped up weekend. I would like to complete something today if I can.

Nancycs Offline
#2764 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2012 6:29:16 PM(UTC)
Nancycs

Pat I also recognized some of those papers. MME and Basic Grey were 2 I noticed. I know picking out the papers is time consuming. but at least once that is done you just need to plan the pages. Picking the paper is often the hardest part for me.

Well we had conferences tonight and the boys are doing well.

Rick is home from ice fishing so I am going to spend some time with him. I feel like I haven't seen him since he has been gone 2 long weekends in a row.

Have a great evening everyone!
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2765 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2012 11:11:06 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!!

Man! My days are flying by. Today I had my Monday house, then picked up some groceries and made dinner. A Boston girl came over for dinner tonight. Then we made rice crispy treats and started a puzzle.

Nancy, Katie did take a round of antibiotics after about a week of taking ibuprofen. When she gave up and went to have it checked, they thought it was appendicitis. They removed a mass from her appendix and it sounds like they will go back and take out the appendix next. Not sure if they will do that there or here.
So sorry about all the GF drama!! Wow! I think DS's GF felt like that and always hoped they would get back together but they never even talked after that. Strange! Hopefully she will accept it and move on!

Wow Rhonda!! You really got busy with the cards! Nice job!! (I think that froggie is cute too!)

Pat, as usual, you checked things off your list today!! :)
Not only is picking paper time consuming but it seems to make a mess too!

Laurie, I haven't checked out your pictures...tomorrow maybe???

OK, off to bed. Monster house tomorrow then for our monthly "pastor's wives" get together we are having a "grandma shower" for our youth pastor's wife. Her daughter is expecting. We will bring gifts for her to have at her house for when the baby visits. Instead of cards we will bring children's books.
rm920 Offline
#2766 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 5:46:06 AM(UTC)
rm920

Morning...

Paula, I had not heard of a "Grandma's" shower. I like that idea. And books for cards is another great idea. Will Katie be coming home now? Wonder why they didn't take the appendix when they took the mass? Hope Monster House goes quickly today.

Pat, I think picking out paper is the hardest part of a project. Enjoy your walk today.

Nancy, what are you up to today?

It will be a soggy day here today - at least that is what is forecasted. We still really need some rain.
Nancycs Offline
#2767 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 6:35:06 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

Paula is Katie headed home early because of her surgery? I can't even imagine being there with out family and having to go through that. I haven't heard of a grandma shower either. THat is a good idea though. Have fun!

Rhonda we will have rain too. Our storm will be rain for the most part because of our warmer temps. Will you be in your craft room tonight?

Today the kids will make a snow picture and this afternoon at rest time I need to make some sample cuts since my computer shut down and it closed out my CDS. I had obviously not saved everything. Most of it was saved but some wasn't and I am not sure if my small adjustments to my invites were saved so I will cut them to see if I need to readjust them or not. It is an easy adjustment if I do need to. I already adjusted part of it. I was so frustrated when that happened.

I have a first aid class tonight so I will be gone all night. I am not looking forward to that since it is review of the same info but I need to have it every 3 years. I like the instructor though so that helps. I always take my fist aid and CPR classes with her.

I need to get my beef roast into the crock pot this morning too. I just need to figure out how I am going to make it.
imnchghere Offline
#2768 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:18:19 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening all.. Pretty good day here. Lots of sunshine, but the rain is moving in tomorrow.

Nancy, I hope you got the cds files all fixed and the cuts working. When are you hoping to have the invites in the mail by ?? I am guessing your classes went pretty smooth for you.
Paula, I hope everything goes well for Katie.

I worked today on cleaning. I was going to work on pictures and picking paper, but I will do that tomorrow. I took care of some personal stuff on the computer and the cleaning.

Rhonda, how was your day? Tomorrow will be your water class? I wish I had taken a longer walk today. There won't be a walk tomorrow.
rm920 Offline
#2769 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 5:44:55 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...

Pat,I know you are glad the cleaning is done so you can get back to things that are more funSmile Have fun picking paper today. Hope the weather is not too bad for you today.

Nancy, what a bummer about the files. Hope the tweaks are smooth and you can easily have everything ready for when the paper arrives. How was the first aid class?

Lizzy and Laurie, hope you are doing well!

Paula, any new news on Katie?

The weather was a little rough last nite. Very windy. There was a damaging tornado that touched down just 50 miles from here. We just had high winds. Very little rain. I also heard there were tornados at Branson MO. This is awfully early to start this kind of weather.

My friend delivered some tax papers yesterday, so last night I got started on them. Almost finished but shut down the computer due to the weather. Tonight is water class.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Nancycs Offline
#2770 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 6:17:11 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

Pat I hope your pictures and choosing your papers go smoothly. LIke Rhonda said it is easier to get things done when you don't have the cleaning looking you in the face.

RHonda I think that was wise to shut down your computer. I am sure you wanted to get those taxes done but it is better to be safe. I am glad you were n't in the path of the tornado.

Paula ditto on news about Katie? I hope she is doing well. What are you crafting today?

Lizzy & Laurie I hope all is going well for you!

I did get all my files fixed. They are working how I need them to. I got a notice that my paper was shipped so I will get to work on those soon. I think I will work on those at my crop I am going to on the 17th. I will make all the cuts and then put them together there. I am not sure when I will send them out. I am not sure what the normal time frame is. I will also put together an 8x8 album that I am putting all of his senior pics in at that crop if I have time.

My training went well last night. It let out early since the roads were getting a little slick.

We have had freezing rain over night. The kids actually have a 2 hour delay. I am sure they are hoping for no school but that is not likely to happen. We will get a little more rain and then a bit of snow this afternoon. I have already found out I have one sick child and have an extra child since a neighboring school closed today since they were going to have an early out and figured it wasn't worth it to have the kids come in for just a couple of hours and part of that would have been lunch. She is one that is kind of wild so it will be an interesting day. I used to have her everyday before she started school, but after not having her it takes a bit to get used to.

Just heard the washer beep. I have to go get the laundry in the dryer before the kids get here.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2771 Posted : Wednesday, February 29, 2012 9:03:30 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

CRAFTING DAY!!! BigGrin

I haven't read up but here are a couple comments:

Our computer arrived today!!!

Katie is now in a hostel with a leader and another girl that were in the hospital with malaria. They need a couple more days to recover and they will rejoin their group. Katie will then go join a group that is ministering at the missionary hospital about 45 minutes from where she is now. When she is recovered enough she will fly home and have another surgery to have her appendix removed.

Hope Nancy and Rhonda are fairing alright with the weather. Some nasty stuff in those states!!

I think we will make a couple more journals today and maybe some more cards.
imnchghere Offline
#2772 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 4:21:03 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. very quiet yesterday. Everyone must have been busy, busy. We had periods of heavy rain, but mostly just constant. We got about an inch, which we need. There are more showers in the forecast this weekend.
I didn't get much done with the crafting yesterday, but I did get some de-cluttering done and when Jim got home he moved stuff to the garage.
Paula, yea!! on the new computer arriving. Did you and Deb get more journals made yesterday?
Nancy, good news on the paper being shipped and all the files squared away. Sounds like you are set for your crop. I have no idea when the invites should be sent out. Not sure if it would fall in the same time frame as wedding.
Rhonda, how was water class last night? I will definitely be walking today. I am also ready to get the gazebo cover put back up and get my bike on the deck. I have not ridden it all winter. Sad I think we are going to enclose the deck this year and make it at least a 3 season room.

Hope everyone has a good day..

rm920 Offline
#2773 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:12:25 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning all..

Pat, decluttering is a good thing! Now you can get back to crafty things. A 3 season room would be nice. Hope you enjoy your walk this morning. Glad you got some much needed rain.

Nancy, glad you were able to get the files taken care of. Working on the invites at the crop will be a great way to get them completed and enjoy visiting with friends. How has your weather been?

Paula, YEAH! on the new computer. Hope you can get the files transferred smoothly. Enjoy the new speed. What did you work on yesterday. I see you said Katie would be coming home. Any time schedule for that? Too bad it has to cut short her travels. What an experience she is having but no one can forsee health issues!

Water class last night was great. I am really enjoying it. I look forward to going and feel great afterwards. I may try the water pilates soon. I am hoping the weather is calm for a few days. The winds have been terrible. I have lost a few shingles of the roof. Called the roofers, and my new roof isn't scheduled until June! But they will check it to be sure it is waterproof for now. The tornado the other night really damaged a small nearby town. Clean-up with volunteers will start today.
Nancycs Offline
#2774 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 12:52:54 PM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good afternoon!

Paula WOO HOO on the new computer! Is it set up yet?

Pat decluttering feels so good doesn't it? I just did that with my kitchen counter last night and just finished up. I agree on the 3 season room. I would love to have a 4 season!

Rhonda that is great you are enjoying the water classes. It makes it easier to go and easier to keep at it!

Well the invite paper arrived today. I can do that whenever I have time. We are having a birthday party over here for my MIL so I will need to worry about that. I have a plan in place and Rick is cooking the fish he has caught for dinner. We have a lot in the freezer and my MIL and FIL have been asking when the fish fry was. So we thought this would be perfect.
I have gotten her card done and her gift wrapped as well. I also made a few much needed phone calls. I have been very busy at rest time today. I just realized that I forgot to make the dentist appointments so I better call about those.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2775 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 4:22:47 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!

No computer set up yet. Last night they opened up the boxes and read some directions. DH said he needs a disk to transfer over the files or something.

I spent the morning chatting on-line with Katie. That was nice. She is at a hostel now and there is a computer she can use. She is doing well but tires easy. She is such a tough cookie, she is not used to taking anything slow!!
Rhonda, everything is tentative right now. But...she is supposed to recoup a few days where she is, then she has a follow up appt. with the DR. If he releases her she can travel to the missionary hospital where there is a different group of young people with AIM (Adventures In Missions) that she will join up with. (they are staying near the hospital and ministering to the people there) She will stay there until they allow her to fly. (I think it is just a matter of a few more days) So that is what they are thinking now, it may be different tomorrow!! Woot

Nancy!! You are busy! Reading your post, I felt like you are a juggler with all the balls in the air!
It's nice that DH cooks the fish too!

Rhonda, hurray for the water class being so much fun!
Sorry about your roof!! I sure hope there are no leaks. When are the roof guys going to check it out?

Pat, a three season room sounds lovely!
I saw your scones on FB today. They looked so very good! YUM!

Laurie, Lizzy, where are you ladies????
Lizzy Offline
#2776 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 5:44:00 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends....I've been around, just not much to say. However, I went to the doctor today and am feeling less worried. Here's the RD Condensed Version:

1) I very likely have sleep apnea. She has requested a sleep study. Once the health insurance company approves it, I will do it, get the C-Pack Machine, use it, and feel way better than I have in a long time. She couldn't believe that all I wanted to do was sleep all day long on the weekends.

2) The pain in my ribs is a deep muscle pull, underneath my ribs, and will take a VERY long time to heal. Continue the twice daily extremely high dose of ibuprofen.

3) The neck pain is stress. Use heat. The ibuprofen will help the neck.

4) The tinitis is difficult to treat. Get used to it.

On the way home, I went to Target which always makes a person feel better. I bought a new knit top (I hate most of their other clothes for fat people), a heating thing, something for dinner, some pencils for my students, and a diet coke, because I feared falling asleep on the way home (just kidding).

Everyone has been so busy and productive. The only thing I have managed to do is scrap with Kelly. I did most all of Kat's graduation from Yale in 2010. I didn't quite finish those pages, but almost, last weekend. i would like to finish all of them, but haven't yet.

Well, I am officially three weeks and one day until my vacation! I am working three days for a woman when I am on vacation and then she will work for three days for me in May. What a treat that will be!

Everyone take care...

I_M_BLEST Offline
#2777 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:35:01 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

NEW COMPUTER IS UP AND RUNNING!!! It's taking some getting used to and we haven't transfered over our files yet but it's hooked up. I as struggling with the different keyboard and mouse but I will get used to it.

Lizzy!! I am so glad you checked in. Good for you, getting to the Dr. and getting some answers. I roomed with a lady that had a c-pac and I didn't even notice.

I think I am heading to bed. The new house I did today wore me out. (this is the one that I only do when they are coming here from their house in Pennsylvania) It is a really old house that they gutted and added a top floor to. The top floor is a big master suite with a deck that has a stone fireplace and a hot tub. It has a great view of the lake. When I got out of my car I could hear the waves. ahhh....
rm920 Offline
#2778 Posted : Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:39:32 PM(UTC)
rm920

Lizzy, glad to hear from you. Ouch - the deep muscle pull sounds very painful. Hope the meds help! I have heard that those who use the cpap machine get great results, hope you do to; sounds like you need some really good nights of sleep. Hang in there. And retail therapy is always fun!

Paula, glad you have been able to "visit" with Katie. That should help those here at home feel more comfortable about how she is doing. Glad the computer up and running!

Laurie, did I read on FB that you have left Citi? What will you do? I know you struggled with that job. Here's hoping better things for you!

Tonight, I did some paper work and read. I also listened to our Lady Hornets play in the first round of the conference tournament. It was a very exciting game and we won by 1 point on a last second shot! WOW - very exciting.

Will check back in in the morning.

Paula, that master suite sounds just divine!

Edited by user Thursday, March 01, 2012 9:40:53 PM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling

rm920 Offline
#2779 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 6:03:44 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...

Tonight is water night! Not much else planned. We hit 70* yesterday and they are saying we may get a few flurries this morning before it finally warms to upper 40's today. Such weird weather!

Hope everyone has a great day and is getting ready for the weekend.
Nancycs Offline
#2780 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 7:25:11 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

Paula is your computer speedy compared to your old one? It usually does take a bit to get used to but I bet it won't take long. I am glad Katie is doing OK. I think it is good that she is close to the hospital just in case. I felt a little like a juggler yesterday!

Lizzy you sound like you have a lot going on medically but at least some of it will heal and the sleep apnea can be handled. Shopping does make us feel better doesn't it?

Rhonda Woo Hoo on your Hornets team winning! That is crazy weather...70* and now 40*? We will have 40's and 50's next week. I am looking forward to that. My hope is it will dry up the lake in the backyard!

Pat did you get your walk in yesterday?

Laurie I hope all is going well with you.

Tonight I am going into town to get my groceries and pick up the birthday cake. Rick and I will probably go out to dinner while we are out too. I will continue getting my list done at rest time today. I want to try to get some cleaning done too since I will have company tomorrow. Maybe at least the bathroom and then I would just need to sweep and mop tomorrow before they get here. Maybe dust too. That should be good enough. I f I have tie I can work on all the other stuff like the windows but I am not going to push myself since they will get here around 1.
rm920 Offline
#2781 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 7:42:46 AM(UTC)
rm920

Well - the snow has arrived! We are having some of the biggest flakes I have ever seen. This is the most snow we have had all winter! But with the warm temps we have been having it wont last long. But it sure is pretty!

Nancy, enjoy dinner out tonight. Enjoy family tomorrow.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2782 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 7:46:49 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Good morning ladies!

70* Rhonda??? Wow! It was nice here yesterday but not that warm.
That game does sound very exciting!! Hurray for the win!

Nancy, you have a couple of busy days coming up. Maybe Sunday you can rest a bit??

The only thing I have to do today is make a trip to the vet this afternoon. Abby is overdue for shots or something and her eye has a blobby thing on it that I want them to check.
Besides that, I will finish the music journal and make some cuts to add to a scrapbook basket a friend is putting together for the band auction. Oh, and a little L.
imnchghere Offline
#2783 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 8:46:38 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning... a very chatty group this so far. It is sunny and a little breezy here. Yesterday it was upper 60's here, today will be a bit cooler with rain this afternoon into tomorrow. They have moved the cherry blossom peak bloom up a week, because it has been so warm. I would like to go downtown, but not sure if we will make it. It is the 100 yr anniversary, so there are lots of extra activities this year.

Lizzy, I am so glad that you have gotten answers for the health issues, so that now you go forward with getting them all taken care of. This may help with the stress level also.
Paula, I have had this new laptop for 2 months and I am still getting used to it. There are also some programs we still need to install. There are apps I also want to get on my tablet.
Rhonda, yea!!for your Lady Hornets and a good game. We have snow flurries in the forecast next week. Nice thing is that it has just been tooooo warm for anything to stick.
Nancy, I did get my walk in yesterday. I also took my camera and got a picture for a FB challenge. I will do another today. You do sound very busy a lot of times, but you are also very organized and utilize rest time very well. At least I feel like you do.
Today, besides a walk, I want to work on the stacks of books and also another scone recipe to photograph. I was not so happy with the one yesterday. I am going to print another set of pictures for page kits. I have 3 weeks to be ready for the crop.

Flee57 Offline
#2784 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 11:05:51 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Hello all!

I tried to post in here last night but the dang thing wouldn't change the stupid security code.

Yes Rhonda, I have left the building. Yesterday when our "handle time" report came out (10 am) I had all **** instead of numbers and I asked my manager what that meant. she said I was an average of more than 1000 seconds per call. I went into her office to talk with her about it and I found myself saying I can't do it anymore. She told me that she didn't believe I would be able to get it where it needed to be (340) and again she told me she didn't think this was the kind of work for me. She said she needed it in writing. I gave it to her because there I was with my manager and she offered no words of encouragement. I knew she was right and it really was the best decision for me. I didn't want to go back on the phone that day at all. It's kind of a pride thing too. That report shows everyone that out of 20 people, I am at the bottom of the barrel. You don't just get your personal report...everyone's name is on the same report. I hated that! But I can say that I really did try to get my #'s down but how can you do that when between 8 and 10 I had 3 calls that lasted over 1/2 hour. They were clients having a problem with the Internet. That takes time to complete that call due to all the questions. I can't do that type of call in 340 seconds! I have no control over those types of calls. Grrrrr...so glad to be out of there. So I am on to my next adventure and NO CALL CENTERS!!!

We are under a high risk for severe thunderstorms and tornados today. I'm glad I'm home with Sadie because once again she is showing great fear of the thunder and lightening. It's supposed to get to 68* today too. Yesterday was a very nice day.

Oh, I also went through the stress of having my license suspended too. I forgot to send a paper to the bmv from when I hit the deer so they suspended it until I prooved I had insurance at the time. It's all good now and the license is valid again. Didn't go to work on Tues or Wed because of it. Didn't want to risk getting pulled over or in an accident.

Today's been good though LOL

Later!
Lizzy Offline
#2785 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 8:43:37 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends...today I felt like a zombie most of the day...just pushing myself through the motions. Thankfully, we had computer lab this morning and since it was Read Across America, we got to read outdoors on the lawn this afternoon.

Rhonda, who have definitely had the mildest winter! What luck!! I just hope you don't have a bad tornado season. It has already been bad for some people.

Nancy, I trust your weekend of parties and guests goes well.

Paula, so glad to hear the new computer is up and running. I'm sure the boys will get everything transferred over for you.

Pat, I'm sure you will get most of your tasks accomplished, too.

As for me, I have three main chores:

1) laundry
2) school stuff
3) pay bills

I should easily get to 1) and 3); but as for 2) it all remains to be seen. I brought home quite a bit, so even if I get to some of it, I will be happy!

I dreadfully need hairapy, but the mere thought of taking time to do that is more than I can bear; same for a manicure. Ridiculous, huh?

I'll check in tomorrow...take care everyone!
Flee57 Offline
#2786 Posted : Friday, March 02, 2012 9:30:19 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Good evening everyone!

Wow, what a wild weather day here! There was a tornado in Holton IN about 20 min from us. Too close for comfort! I was outside taking pics of the sky and there was debris from that tornado falling from the sky. I had a roof shingle and some insulation fall on my patio. It was so weird. 2 people were killed in that closeby tornado...14 total in IN and I think 7 in KY and OH. I'm afraid it's going to be a wicked tornado season because of our mild winter. Not looking forward to that at all! We are under a wind advisory for tonight but they say it's not related with any bad weather.

It's supposed to be a decent weekend. Looking forward to a stress free one!

Later!
imnchghere Offline
#2787 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 5:38:59 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning....I sure hope everyone's weather has settled down. It sure was bad in some areas. I've not istened t any news yet this morning, but I watched the weather channel last night.
We have light rain here that is pushing out this am and then it will be a decent day. Plan is to go to Richmond and see what we can find in the Archives. Jim said if nothing else, we will scope the place out for another visit.

I've been getting some page maps for LO's on pinterest, so I am going to try this weekend to get more pages kits together for the pictures I have printed out. I am trying to figure out how many I can realistically do at the crop. My table mates are all creative and productive, so we keep each other moving.

I hope everyone has a good day today. I am not taking my laptop, but will have my tablet, so I might pop in while on the road or from the library.

Lizzy Offline
#2788 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:45:56 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Good evening friends. I've been sleeping and watching TV most all of the day. I do have a pile of laundry to do which I should dump into the washer today. Then, I think I'll get the bills organized.

Not much else going on. Pat, I hope your day at the Archives was productive.

It appears that my lawyer has filed the lawsuit to remove my sister from her role as trustee of my parents' trust. This will likely send her into outer space. I wish I could be a fly on the wall when she gets work of it.

Not much other news. Everyone stay safe with the crazy weather.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2789 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 6:48:43 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!

Home safe and sound. It was a nice day. I left before 8 (ugh!) and got to see my friends daughter compete. Then met up with my friend from TX for lunch. Then went back and worked a shift at the gymnastics meet. Part of the drive home was snowy and slippery. (It was about an hour away)

Lizzy, how was today for you? I hope you can rest up a bit this weekend. Sorry you are feeling so overwhelmed.

Pat, did you have a nice day?

Laurie, that is strange, having debrie fall from the sky. Glad you stayed safe!

I did finish the music journal last night. I still need to make cuts for the friend who is making a scrapbook basket for the auction. Will have to get to that tomorrow. I am tired tonight.

Rhonda, hope you are doing well.

Nancy, hope your "party weekend" is going well too.
imnchghere Offline
#2790 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 7:10:33 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

evening Lizzy & Paula.. I have been watching episodes of Murder She Wrote and just vegging.

Our trip to the Archives was not very productive, but it was nice to be out and about. I think our next jaunt will be to the NC Archives, although Jim said we can also work on a trip to Indiana and Ohio if the weather works with us.

Lizzy, how is your strained muscle feeling?

Paula, you had a busy day. Tomorrow, I am going to cut some titles and try to get back to page kits.

On the way home, I thought about stopping at Hobby Lobby, but decided that I really didn't need anything, so it would be a waste. Kind of wishing now that we had.