Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

94 Pages«<929394
rm920 Offline
#2791 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 7:31:22 PM(UTC)
rm920

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Evening all...

Laurie, glad you didn't have any severe weather. I don't think you should have been outside taking pictures with debris raining down. It seems the weather was too close to you!

Paula, glad you made it home safely. I know you enjoyed meeting friend from TX.

Lizzy, sorry you are still feeling so tired. Take it easy this weekend. When do you see DR about the cpap machine?

Pat, sorry the trip to the archives was a bust today. I was sure hoping you could find an exciting tidbit!

Nancy, hope the party weekend is going well.

Today has been somewhat of a wasted day. I haven't been motivated to do anything. I woke up not feeling just right. Did some L and mopped kitchen. I sat down this afternoon to watch Murder She Wrote and woke up an hour later. I rarely do that! I feel so sluggish now. So will just read for the rest of the evening and watch KU basketball. I did listen to the Lady Hornets win their semi-final game. They will play in the conference championship game tomorrow afternoon.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2792 Posted : Saturday, March 03, 2012 8:34:42 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Lizzy, I see you were typing while I was typing. Cool

Pat, sorry your trip wasn't very productive but I am glad you enjoyed your time out and about.

Rhonda, sorry you were feeling punky today. hmmm... seems to be going around.

OH, OH, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!!
Katie is flying home Sunday/Monday. She had her follow up Dr. appt. today. He released her and AIM arranged a flight home ASAP. I think they are worried about her having more problems. She will come home and see a surgeon about her next surgery.
Her flight stops in Turkey which is not a place I would chose. I don't know the details but I hope it is a quick plane change. We sure will be relieved when her feet our on home soil!!!
rm920 Offline
#2793 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:55:43 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...

Paula, glad to hear Katie is headed stateside. I know everyone will be greatly relieved when she is back safely. Hope she gets good news from her surgeon here. What are you up to today?

Not much planned for today. Will listen to the Lady Hornets at 1 pm today. This will be a tough game for us. They have done so much better that anyone thought they would with this new young team. GO Hornets!

Ok, I am off to get some coffee and read the paper.
imnchghere Offline
#2794 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2012 10:13:12 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
almost good afternoon everyone... I am moving slow today for sure. Keep getting side tracked, but I've got a few things done NOT on the plan.

Paula, good news on Katie coming home. I am sure the family will be much more relieved to have her close by until her health is in order. And she will probably also feel better.
How is the new computer working for you?

Rhonda, sounds like you have a relaxing day in order. The Lady Hornets have done very well this season. Can you scrapbook/craft while you listen to the game (rather than watching)?

I want to work on the stacks of books I have been avoiding. The basement is so dreary and chilly, I almost hate being down here sometimes. But the family room is a disaster area right now (looks like a book store exploded)and that doesn't help being down here. Oh not to mention the paper store that exploded in the craft room.

What is everyone else up to today? Lizzy, Laurie ??
Lizzy Offline
#2795 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2012 2:29:05 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends. It's a beautiful day here. The thermometer says it's nearly 80* out; but of course, indoors it's much cooler since we keep our house so cool. The sun is out and there's a slight breeze. Ruby has been in and out all day, alternately sunning herself and coming indoors to cool off.

My first load is in the dryer and the second load is in the washer. I guess I caught up on my sleep yesterday as I didn't sleep particularly late today and haven't felt like sleeping yet today. Will be glad to get this whole thing figured out and hopefully resolved with a machine or some other sort of resolution.

I also ordered a heat wrap for my neck which can be heated in the microwave and then will wrap around my neck/shoulders which will work much better than the thing I bought at Target which is just too small and keeps slipping. This should give me much relief from the neck pain I have had for so long. It should arrive either Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Today, I have also tidied the kitchen; and yesterday I got the bills organized and today I need to enter them into the bill paying system at the bank. Remember the old days of writing checks? At least I do; but I love this way so much more!

Then, I will plan my lessons for tomorrow. I have my entire class for tomorrow morning which is different than usual. On Tuesday, we have the state-wide writing test. I plan to review with them all of the different writing genres and what the "plans" are for each genre so hopefully they can remember them for the big test!

Paula, my prejudices about American doctors will show through here, but I am very relieved that Katie is coming back to the USA for the rest of her medical care. I really believe the best MDs are here in the US...so she should get the best resolution to her situation here. I'm sure your whole family will be very happy to see her, too.

Rhonda, good luck to the Lady Hornets!

Well, friends, I am going to say good-bye for now and get my work done. See you later!
Flee57 Offline
#2796 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2012 5:43:38 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Good evening everyone

Paula, that is awesome news about Katie! I'm sure that your family is very relieved. Prayers and good wishes still going out to you all.

Rhonda, I hope you enjoyed your relaxing day and that your Lady Hornets won.

Pat, how is the book project coming along?

Nancy, how was your family weekend?

Lizzy I have one for my neck that ties around the neck. I love it. I can use it on my shoulder that bothers me too.

well, I went in my room and started a masterpiece on canvas. I left it to dry and that was about 4 hours ago. I think it's dry now I don't know what I'm going to do with it but that's what is so fun about using mixed media.

Well, no work tomorrow but I will start looking.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

Later!

I_M_BLEST Offline
#2797 Posted : Sunday, March 04, 2012 6:27:53 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies.

Well, mother nature is at it again. It started snowing like crazy just before dark. It is heavy and is coating everything, it is so beautiful!! Looked like a snow globe.
I think last time I looked, it seemed like 1 1/2 inches.

Katie called my sister a while ago and said she was getting ready to board the plane. She won't have a phone now until she gets to Chicago. From what I understand, she has about 2 hours in Istanbul Turkey. She arrives in Chicago around 4 tomorrow afternoon.
Your all so right, it will be nice when we know she has arrived safe.
Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers!

Rhonda, today we went to church, out to eat, then to Taylor's concert. It was very nice. Now just hanging out. I need to make some cuts but don't want to go down to the cold basement. I think I will wait until tomorrow so it's worth heating it up.
How is the game?

Laurie, I bet it will be strange not having to get up and out tomorrow. Any ideas of where you want to apply?

Pat, did you make it to your basement?
The computer runs nice. I am not liking the new keyboard, I may switch it out for the old one.

Lizzy, Katie will have the lady Dr. that did my colonoscopy. She is very nice and not seems to be in her 30's.
I really like those heat wrap thingys. I bought some shaped like hot water bottles, (I guess they thought that was clever) but they have that really soft furry material covering them and a lavender sent. I like to warm it up just to sleep with it cause it's so warm and cosy.
Sounds like you had a productive day today.

rm920 Offline
#2798 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 6:01:20 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...

Paula, I know everyone will be so happy to have Katie home. And she does not have a very long layover in Turkey, so that should go smooth. Enjoy your snow. But I hope it doesn't last too long.

Pat, how is the book project coming along? They can take over an area very quickly.

Nancy, how was your weekend? Hope the party went well. Did you get any of the snow that Paula's area got?

Lizzy, hope the new heat wrap comes in quickly and works well for you. How much longer until your next vacation?

Laurie, what will you be doing today? Do you have any ideas on where you will be looking for work?

Yesterday was very quiet here. The Lady Hornets lost but it was a very good game. They did get a bid in the national tournament that starts next week. So they will get to play at least one more game. I did get some cleaning done and all the laundry done. Straightened up the office and craft area. Then just relaxed and read and watched TV.

Hope everyone has a great day.
Nancycs Offline
#2799 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 6:37:46 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

Paula I am glad that Katie is on her way home. It won't be long now. WIll you go with to pick her up?

Pat sorry about the uneventful trip to the archives. I hope the next one won't be like that. Are you going to work on those books today or continue on your page kits?

Laurie you are really getting creative. WHat type of media did you use on your canvas? I would love to see a pic!

Lizzy it sounds like you had a productive weekend. I agree about online bill pay. I love that. I don't think I write checks for any bills. The only time I write a check is for the boys when they need a fee for a school project.

Rhonda sorry you weren't feeling right on Saturday. I hope you are better now. No we did not get the snow Paula's area got. 3 hours north of here got 20". What is on your agenda this evening? Your water class I imagine for sure.

Well Saturday was busy. Getting things ready for the party and then the party. Sunday I finished cutting all the iron on vinyl for the t-shirts so I could get my neighbors cartridge back to her. I then got a call about my camera which was going in to be fixed again. The decided to switch out the body of the camera at no cost to me. I need to play with it more to make sure it is OK. It seems way better than the last one on the focusing. I have noticed a dead pixel though so I need to check that out a little more to see what that is all about. Why can't it just be perfect and be done with! We then went to see the movie. We saw Big Miracle. It was a very good movie!
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2800 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 8:40:45 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!

We woke up to about 8 inches of snow...what???? The sun is actually shining so it is really beautiful.

Nancy, I am glad your party went well. What cart are you using for the shirts?
Katie is flying in to Ohare which is not as easy to get to as Midway but they went for the fastest and cheapest flight. (Still $1000, yikes!!) My sis and her DH are going to pick her up. She offered for me to come (and DS doesn't have school so he could go) but I feel like it will be good for them to get her as a family since it's been so long since they have seen her. It will give them time to reunite and I am sure she will be really exhausted. (Her father did not support her going so things have been ...hmmm...how do I say..? not easy for Katie or my sister) However..my BIL has a stress test this morning so maybe they will slap him in the hospital and we could go with my sister...hehehe. (it's just routine, I am just being a smarty)

Rhonda, it sounds like you had a nice day yesterday. Got a few things done and relaxed a bit.

Today is open for me. Yea!! I will get to the basement and make the cuts for the basket. I am glad I don't have to go out in the snow. I am putting dinner in the crock pot. Asian Peanutbutter Pork. First time to try it.
Lizzy Offline
#2801 Posted : Monday, March 05, 2012 8:27:27 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends....it's been a really good day today. I think I caught up on my sleep on Saturday because yesterday and today, I've not been very tired.

Tomorrow my students take the California State 4th grade writing test. Today, we spent much of the day preparing for it. I don't hold out much hope for some of them doing very well...but, at least I tried my best. Some of them will likely do pretty well, but some...well, who knows. It will be about two hours of peace and quiet because I cannot help them at all. Of course, they will get up and ask me for help, ask me to use the bathroom, ask me for all sorts of things they cannot have or do...but the answer will be "no"...and during that time, I plan to grade papers. I'll grade two papers, then walk around the room; then grade two more papers, than walk around the room!

That's about all my news today. I am heading upstairs to print a bunch of papers...and then probably continue planning lessons. Everyone take care.

Good luck with Katie...keep up posted, Paula!
rm920 Offline
#2802 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:14:35 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning from very windy Kansas! I don't know where this wind is going, but it is sure howling and will be doing so all day today. It will be warm again today but I do not like being outside when it is so windy out there! We have already had gusts of 40 mph this morning.

Lizzy, glad you are feeling so much less tired. Hope the testing goes smoothly today. And you should be able to get lots of grading done as well.

Pat, how is the book project coming along? I saw a show on hoarders last night and they had more than 100,000 books! I could not believe that. So at least your collection isn't that big!

Paula, any word on Katie yet? How was the asian pork from the crock pot?

Nancy, what are the kiddos up to today?
Nancycs Offline
#2803 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:50:19 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

Paula I hope Katie is home and well. Have you seen her yet?

Lizzy sounds like you needed that rest! That will be nice to get a lot of papers graded while they test. You won't have to bring those home!

Rhonda I think your wind is coming here! We are supposed to get 35 mile wind gusts bringing in warmer air today. We will be nearly 60* but it will be windy! I am not sure what I am planning for the little ones today. I rotated toys last night so they will enjoy all the "new" toys again. Of course there is usually fighting too because they all want them even though I rotate more than just a few!

Pat what are you up to today?

Well my camera seems to be working well, at least the focusing issue. I haven't had the dead pixel again. I hope it was just a fluke. I would like to start cutting the invites at some point. I still have a little over a week until the crop but it would be nice if they were dine and ready to go. I need to get the wording for the invite done too so I can get completely finished. That should probably be my priority since I can't really move ahead with it if I don't have those done. It just seems every time I do the wording just doesn't seem right. I will get it figured out!

Nancycs Offline
#2804 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:14:48 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good afternoon!

So here is the grad invite. I may need to change the spacing a bit but other than that what do you think? Should the Your Invited be under the picture or do you think it is OK on top? What do you think of the wording? Does it work? This is also not he paper I am using. I haven't cut that yet.

I am really having a time with this site being slow and then I ended up double posting.Angry

Edited by user Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:30:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Nancycs attached the following image(s):
phpJgA9k1AM.jpg
Flee57 Offline
#2805 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:59:55 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Good evening Friends!

Well, yesterday and today I have applied for a variety of jobs online. 13 to be exact. Uh-oh, I'd better go apply for one more. Unlucky 13 LOL Right now I'm just looking for anything I think I will be able to do LOL

Nancy, ribbon. It was so much fun. I'll attach it here. Oh and BTW, I love the invite! It came out awesome!

Paula, I am so glad that Katie is on US soil! We had about 1.5 inches of snow on the ground yesterday but it was already gone by the afternoon. Today it got up to 63*

Pat, I hope you had a good day on whatever projects you are working on.

Rhonda, sorry about your windy weather. I love the sound of the wind whether it's a breeze or a big gust!

Lizzy, hope the kids did well today.

Today I found an art supply store in downtown L'burg...real close to me! I met the owner who is an actual art major. He helped me with a project I want to do. They also do classes there and I am signing up for one that's on March 22. I hope he does well so he can stay around. He told me he also wanted to do scrapbook supplies and craft supplies but didn't know where to begin so he gave up on the idea. He wants to see some of my cards and my canvas I just did!

Ok, gotta go find something to eat.

Later!

File Attachment(s):
DSCN0616.JPG (3,056kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2806 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 6:51:41 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!

Wow! it's been a whirlwind 24 hours.
Katie arrived home about this time last night. We went over and visited awhile. It is really good to have her home safe and sound.
Today I cleaned the "new" house. Then ran by and picked Katie up to run to J's to pick up the white chocolate disks cause she is making chocolate roses for a b-day cake for a friend. Then I ran home for one whole hour before meeting "the girls" for dinner at Panera. Katie wanted to see them and everyone wanted to see her. We visited for 3 hours!!

Nancy, I really like the way your invites turned out!! I like the way you have it laid out. I really like the way you cut slits in the paper and slid the other through.

If the wind went to you after Rhonda's it then came here. It is very windy today and it was in the high 60's. Needless to say, our 8 inches of snow is gone.
I am glad your camera is working well now.

Rhonda, the pork was good. Not delicious but good. Both guys said it's one to make again. I made rice with it and a bag of stir fry oriental veggies.
Was tonight a water class night?

Wow Laurie! You applied for a lot of jobs today.
What fun finding a new store today! What kind of class did you sign up for?

Pat, what are you up to?

Lizzy, I am so glad you are feeling rested! That's a good thing.
How did your testing day go today? Did the kids focus on their tests long enough for you to get some grading done?
Nancycs Offline
#2807 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:42:45 PM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good evening!

Laurie I like your canvas! Our only art store is gone from our area. It had been here for years but I think with HL and M's it just drove their business away. I hope you get some calls on some of those applications.

Paula I can't believe Katie is already planning a cake to make and she has only been back a day. I would think she would be exhausted after the flight.

Thanks on the compliments on the invite. I think I get too critical on it and am sure it will be fine!

I hope everyone is enjoying their evening!
rm920 Offline
#2808 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 7:55:11 PM(UTC)
rm920

Nancy, I like the invites as it is. It is really nice. That is a nice plan for invites. And it should be fairly easy to put together once everything is cut.

Paula, glad you got to visit with Katie. Seems like she hit the ground running! Hope she doesn't have any problems before she can see her Dr.

Laurie, you have been busy today. Hope something comes along soon for you. I like the canvas of Sadie. Hope you can maybe help the art store to carry some scrapbook supplies.

Lizzy, hope the day went well for you today.

Pat, hope everything is ok with you and you just have been busy!

Water class was last night and tomorrow night. Tonight I finished a book and am not just surfing the net and will probably head to pinterest next!
Lizzy Offline
#2809 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 8:58:56 PM(UTC)
Lizzy

Hi friends....

The writing test was quite an interesting experience today. I was beset with questions such as: do we have to indent? do I have to answer this [the prompt]? The prompt was to write a personal fantasy narrative in which the writer found a ring which had magical powers. One fellow wrote one paragraph in which he said something to the effect of "Some rings are made of gold and some rings are made of silver." He has several more sentences and that was the sum and substance of his narrative. Another girl did not write in the first person! Another kid did not bother to capitalize the first letter of the first word of his first sentence. That did me in RIGHT THERE!. After awhile, I quit looking at what they turned in and decided I really wasn't going to look at them anymore.

I am going to focus on the next 2.5 weeks and not worry about those things over which I no longer have control. I am, however, seriously considering taking away recess from anyone who DOES NOT properly indent, capitalize, or punctuate anything they write from this moment until the last day of school.

Nancy, I love the invitation! You are definitely your own worst critic!

Paula, so glad that Katie is home and apparently well enough to be up and around. Be sure and let us know what the doctor says.

Laurie, good luck with all of the job applications! And the art class and the art store.

Rhonda, how warm is that swimming pool? Is it really warm? The pools around here aren't that warm. :(

I've got to go and work on some school stuff.

Talk to everyone tomorrow.

I_M_BLEST Offline
#2810 Posted : Tuesday, March 06, 2012 11:45:58 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Rhonda, Katie did hit the ground running and she hasn't slowed down yet. If fact, she came back here with a friend around 10:30. They were waiting for another friend to get out of work. Then they all headed to Taco Bell and went for a walk from downtown down the bluff (by where the carousel is)
Her appointment with the surgeon is Friday.

Lizzy, I am sorry but I laughed when reading the antics of your students taking their tests. I am sure it wasn't funny at the time but KIDS!! Oh my!

Nancy, I think when your focused on a project it is easy to over analyze and be critical.
rm920 Offline
#2811 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 5:49:04 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...the wind is still howling! We also hit near 70* yesterday. Supposed to be a bit cooler today and chance of rain. But if the wind is still howling like it is now, Nancy and Paula, will get our rain!

Lizzy, isn't it amazing how the kids can ask so many questions just trying to put off doing a task. It is too bad that they didn't use what they know when writing their work. Yes, the pool is quite warm. It is usually 86*. I never thought I could work up a sweat in a pool but I know now that I can!

Paula, glad you snow is all gone. Hope Katie gets good news from her Dr.

Nancy, I'm with the others, we usually are our worst critics. Any fun projects for the little ones today?

Pat, haven't heard from you in a while...hope everything is ok!

Tonight is hydrobics!
Nancycs Offline
#2812 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 6:45:11 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good morning!

RHonda I do believe we will get your rain this afternoon. I agree that the invites will be easy to put together once they are cut. I just hope CDS cooperates since it was not yesterday. The little ones will be finger painting today. No paintbrushes to clean with this one. But I usually end up cleaning paint off the sink so I guess it is a wash on the extra work! Enjoy hydrobics!

Lizzy so sorry about the writing experience. Don't you just wonder where everything you taught them went especially when you reviewed the day before? Are you that close to a vacation again?

Paula I can't believe Katie is on the move like that but I am sure she missed her friends. What are your crafting plans today?

Pat I hope all is going well with you.

Last night we also ordered Riley's vest and tie for prom since his tux still fits him. It was about half the cost of renting and it was easy to order since his date is wearing black with rhinestones so he needed a silver/grey vest and it doesn't have to be a perfect match. We will just need to get him a shirt and we will be able to get a regular white shirt for that. We will also own it and it will be another option for Carter when he uses it in the next couple of years.

Well I have got to do my bills at rest time today and if I have time I will see if my CDS will behave properly.
imnchghere Offline
#2813 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 7:48:24 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning everyone ~~ all is well here, thanks for asking. I have just been very busy with things, I talk and think about a lot and actually getting them done. The books are almost done. The keepers are back in the bookcase. I still need to haul the ones away I am getting rid of, but the worst part of the job is done.
I keep working on the page kits for the crop in 2 weeks. I also have society business I need to take care of almost on a daily basis.
We are also trying to plan a couple research trips. One to CA and maybe one to SLC.
Nancy, I really like how the invite turned out. The colors all worked well and placement of everything looks good. I can't see any changes I would make. I hope CDS works today and you can move forward on the cuts. I don't have it on this computer. I will need to re-install it and then I guess call PC. Wondering if it is worth it Huh .
Paula, sounds like Katie is doing good so far. Just being home probably helps also.
Lizzy, I had to laugh also at your post about the kid's questions.

We are having wonderful weather here and hopefully March will not go out like a lion. I heard we have had a whopping 2" of snow this year in metro DC. That is SO NOT normal. But we have had major blizzards inn March, so I am wondering what might be in store.

I need to finish peeling oranges to make candied orange peel for a recipe. Hope to get some scones made for a photo shoot.
Hope everyone hs a good day.
I_M_BLEST Offline
#2814 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:35:48 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Good morning ladies!

Nancy, we are not crafting today. :( A friend's mom passed away and they have visitation with the funeral following today so I will go to that. We could have fit in a couple hours, but Deb thought she would use today to catch up on some things. I have plenty I can do so it's ok.
So, Riely is going to the prom? That's nice. Has his old girlfriend backed off? It looks like Tay is going to go to the prom too. He went grudgingly last year so I didn't think he would consider it. But, his GF is a senior and it sounds like he wants to go. I would like to get him a reasonable Tux but haven't seen any for sale. Besides the cost of the thing, it's on the weekend we have our Kentucky Mission Trip. So it looks like he won't be going with us. It kinds of bums me out because we have really enjoyed that trip.

Wow Rhonda! Windy and warm. It finally gets warm and we can't hardly be outside because of the wind.

Pat, did you get buried in your books? If I know you, you are crossing things off your list.

Lizzy, you are on the last leg of this session, a couple of weeks and...yippee!!
Have you learned anything about how August looks for you? I haven't given up on that yet. Flapper
Nancycs Offline
#2815 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 1:18:17 PM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good afternoon!

Pat it is good you popped in to let us know all is well. It sounds like you have really made progress. I know you are glad to have that book project nearly completed. Pat for me calling PC would be worth it but I understand the new program is easy to use I just haven't used it because it means updating the cricut and I may not be able to use SCAL with it if I do that. I also am not sure if all of my files could be transferred and I have sooo many.

Paula sorry about your friends mom. Yes Riley is going to prom. He has a new girlfriend already. Well I guess they are dating and spending a lot of time together. I know it is easier for him since she lives in town and the old GF lived 20 miles away. Yes she has backed off. I hope it stays that way.

Well I got my bills done and a good start on my cuts. The problem with CDS was a rectangle I had deleted (or at least I think that was it) because when I copied and pasted the 2 cuts onto a new page I didn't have the problem anymore. I was glad of that. I just have the black mats and the grad caps and 2012 to cut. That won't take as long as the other cuts.

We haven't gotten the rain yet. Maybe it will miss us or if we do get it, it will happen right when it is time to go outside.
imnchghere Offline
#2816 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 2:51:36 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

I am going to start a new thread. It will be #6. Hopefully this might help those who are having posting problems. And hopefully you will all find us.

My orange peels turned out perfect and tomorrow I am going to make the scones. Tonight I will continue working on the page kits.
See you all in the new digs. Get Moving Challenge 6