• Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.



BarbaraMitchell1 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2011 1:35:40 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/12/2008(UTC)
Posts: 3

I'm new to Cricut and trying to make my frist card. When they say ink the edges what are they talking about. Ink with what? Is there a special ink pen u have to buy? Thanks
nelson98075cef1a84 Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 2:59:30 PM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 1/27/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1

Just take any ink pad and scrape it over the edges of the paper. As you get the hang of it you will find you like certain ink pads better than others.
♥Carol♥ Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, March 14, 2012 1:30:04 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 2/7/2008(UTC)
Posts: 9,170
Location: Disney World Country

Thanks: 427 times
Was thanked: 2766 time(s) in 2202 post(s)
Inking edges is not a requirement ... some like to do it because it enhances the look of a cut, layer or matting around a picture or image ... other's prefer the clean, non-inked look. This is completely optional. If this is something you'd like to try, stamp pads can be purchased at most craft stores. There are small ones and large ones in every imaginable color and price range. To help with inking edges, a dauber, a make-up sponge or even a Q-tip is great for this.
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2015, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 2.595 seconds.