Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Annag35 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 27, 2011 11:49:00 AM(UTC)
Annag35

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Has anyone had a problem lately using Pagoda and DS, I just received my Pagoda cartridge and it doesnt seem to work with Design Studio. When I try to cut it gives me a message to insert Pagoda Passions. Can anyone help me with this?
Alla_S Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 03, 2011 12:41:20 PM(UTC)
Alla_S

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 52 post(s)
I have had the same problem with this cartridge. I called customer service and the lady tried to help(we tried everything) but even after I got a new cart from them, it has not worked. I think it is a defect in the cart. and I was told their IT people were working it but that was several weeks ago and no resolution. I'm hoping that Craftroom will allow me to use the cart. when it's reseased.Sad Sad
♥Trishlaboo♥ Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, May 07, 2011 2:24:32 PM(UTC)
♥Trishlaboo♥

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
YES! This isn't a new problem either. Pagoda has not been compatible with DS for about a year now. I am on a PC buying ban. With more than 80 carts I've got too much money into PC already and I am not happy with DS and all it's malfunctions. With the latest DS update the 'keyword' search is no longer accurate. It only gives images that are on the newest carts.
Alla_S Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, May 30, 2011 8:46:26 PM(UTC)
Alla_S

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 52 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Alla_S Go to Quoted Post
I have had the same problem with this cartridge. I called customer service and the lady tried to help(we tried everything) but even after I got a new cart from them, it has not worked. I think it is a defect in the cart. and I was told their IT people were working it but that was several weeks ago and no resolution. I'm hoping that Craftroom will allow me to use the cart. when it's reseased.Sad Sad

Update: Last week I got the invite from PC to the CCR and the first thing I tried was cutting images from the Pagoda cart. IT WORKED...WOOHOO!!! I'm jazzed...still wish they would have fixed DS but I've given up hope for that.
Christystampingaway Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:10:26 PM(UTC)
Christystampingaway

Hi there! Yes, Yes, Yes! I also wish someone would let me know what is going on with Pagoda cartridge. I try to use it with my DS and as soon as I hit cut, I get a green slide as if it is going to cut and does not cut at all. I have spoken to customer service, and was told I would get a answer to this problem, but nothing has been sent to me as of today. I wish I had known this and if it can be fixed soon. I really like using DS with my cartridges.Crying I did find some info about this cardridge and it was posted in 2008 that it didn't work with DS...wished I had looked this up before now.
Christystampingaway Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, April 06, 2012 5:15:02 PM(UTC)
Christystampingaway

WOW, so many having the same problem as I have had with Pagoda Cartridge! I also called back in 2011...they acted as if they would get it fixed ASAP and notify me. It never happened, I am still waiting. It will work directly on my Cricut Exprssion, but not on Design Studio...it's such a shame because I use the DS all the time! I use my cricut Expression/DS all the time, daily...why won't this cartridge not work on DS? Or atleast let us know what to do or why it doesn't work You will notice when you download updates for cartridges it shows no info about it...so that says so much to me, I really paid a lot of $ and this cartridge doesn't work right on DS. If they would have let me know that it is not going to happen, please give me my $ back so I can exchange to a cartridge that works good. I am embarrassed Confused

Christystampingaway