Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

okvafaith058b3596 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, May 06, 2012 7:26:37 AM(UTC)
okvafaith058b3596

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I've never posted before (only lurked), but Friday the most horrible thing happened. .. . . my new Cricut create quit working! Do I take it back to Hobby Lobby where I purchased it or do I have to go through Provo Craft and wait for them to do whatever it is they would do?

Here's a bit of history: I bought the machine back in February of this year (2012). I have only used it a dozen times or so. I have been too afraid to mess up what I want to create to use it too much. I've been trying to read as much as I can, and learn. Anywhoo, I took it to my craft show on Friday to ask a couple Cricut Pro's how to layer properly on the Carousel cart.

When I turned it on, it came on as usual but it would not go past the version screen. No buttons at all would would. The machine was transported VERY CAREFULLY, I promise. It was set in the backseat of the car in its usual position. Then carried into the building by holding it like carrying a pet or something. I set it on the table, plugged it in, and from turning it on it stopped working right. I did manage to get it to work once by switching carts. but as soon as it was turned off and back on that wa a as far as it would go. Nothing more, even with repeating the cart switch.'

I really hope Hobby Lobby will let me exchange it for another one or an upgrade for a better machine. I thought for certain these things were meant to last more than 3 months.

Thanks in advance for helping me with this problem. Mellow