Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JoyceTatum Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:01:50 AM(UTC)
JoyceTatum

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Went to order imagine ink and they are know longer there. Does anyone know if they will bring them back in rewards? So wanted to get the ink.
Thanks
Joyce
JennyG Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 3:08:20 PM(UTC)
JennyG

United States

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I noticed that too. I had wanted to get a specific cartridge before and then they had taken it off when I had went to get it, but they since have brought it back. Hopefully they will bring the ink back! I'm glad they finally added some imagine cartridges but unfortunately I already have them. We need better rewards!! Cursing
Bee Brilliant Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:51:43 PM(UTC)
Bee Brilliant

United States

I am a new Imaging owner and I was fortunate enough to have enough reward points at this time use my reward points
to get two cartridges: Bucaneer (which i really wanted) and Enjoy the Seasons. It's actually not free once you pay
for shipping via FEDEX about $9.00 and a $3.00 handling fee. They need to allow you to seclect the postal service
for delivery (more economical). However it averages out to about $6.00 per cartridge (much less than if I would have
purchased them). I have another 1000 points and missed out on All Wrapped Up. I hope they put this one back up.
craft'nHeather Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, May 22, 2012 8:24:39 PM(UTC)
craft'nHeather

United States

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I totally understand about trying to get the imagine cartridges and then all of a sudden they are gone. That happened to me, but then later they added new ones and I got Kate's Kitchen and Blast OFF since i didn't really want to buy blast off (im not real big into the fonts unless its a cart with fonts and shapes). Luckily I've found some good deals on ebay for the Yummy and Bucaneer carts since they were purchased so quickly off of the rewards site and sold out.I love my Imagine and being able to use only white paper and floodfill the original carts. Id still like to get the All Wrapped Up cart Too! I'd also like to see some Lite Carts again...the last one of those I got was Splish Splash. Itd be nice to use rewards towards digital carts as well and load them to by Gypsy!I still have 3 rewards certs to redeem. TO bad my mini rewards didn't work....I bought the thing used, but it said it included the rewards points and I contacted PC and they said since it was listed as used I couldn't get them. I only paid 1/2 price for it so it's not the end of the world.