Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

elliek5729ec3ad0 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 2:57:08 AM(UTC)
elliek5729ec3ad0

Groups: Registered

Can anyone help please? I had a new "my story binding machine" which I love but I gave it to my grandson's teacher for projects the kids did in class, thinking I could just purchase another one, well they have been out of stock for the longest time and I really want to purchase another one asap!! Can anyone tell me where or does anyone know of someone who has one they want to sell? Please contact me via email at: elliek57@gmail.com
pmb Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 30, 2012 4:14:27 AM(UTC)
pmb

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
cricutmachine.com has the machine and it's on SALE!!!
MsHope2012 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 4:49:09 AM(UTC)
MsHope2012

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Wow, that was nice of you to donate your Your Story to that teacher! I am lucky to get a couple pencil donations in an entire school year.

I got two Your Story machines on eBay. I am new there so I bid on two thinking that I would get outbid, I didn't! I think I paid about $40 for each plus maybe $10-12 for shipping. I have another laminator but I love the easy of having two. (My other one is much bigger so I keep it in my office.) I did look around at a lot of websites for a better price but didn't see any. One site I used was google to price check. I also get pretty good prices through the used items on Amazon.com. Just watch the shipping costs! I am surprised at how Cricut.com always seems sold out of everything I want to order.

I gave my second one to my sister as she had a baby last year. It's so easy to use that I think that even with the baby, she will have the time. Plus, I told her that she could laminate a lot of family documents. We'll see.
townmama9c0af64a Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:02:47 PM(UTC)
townmama9c0af64a

I just ordered one and can't wait until it arrives. Type in Your Story or similar in the cricut search line.BigGrin