Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

2 Pages<12
GStevens Offline
#31 Posted : Sunday, July 01, 2012 12:36:48 AM(UTC)
GStevens

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CheshireKitty Go to Quoted Post
The shipping is a total rip and there is no way to sugar coat it. I guess provocraft is trying a recoup a small part of their loss by pocketing the extra shipping money. I had the same problem with Fed Ex- particularly Fed Ex ground, they have no idea where anyones house is and leave the package at the wrong address. This is one of those principle things, I know I am getting something for free, so with the shipping it will be 11 or 12 dollars, but its still wrong to gouge shipping prices.

Totally agree.
craftylady75093 Offline
#32 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:33:35 AM(UTC)
craftylady75093

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have accumulated over 9000 points and there is nothing offered in the "rewards" that I can use!! You would think that Provocraft would offer better "incentives" in the reward program to increase sales of their cartridges!! It must be a man in charge of this program! A woman would know that the "better" the incentives the more likely women will be willing to pay the price to obtain the item!!! I'm not sexist, I'm just stating a FACT!!

Provocraft needs to offer a selection of products(cartridges, etc) in the reward program that can only be obtained with reward points. That way the consumer will NOT feel they are being ripped off with the postage/handling fee!!! If this is the ONLY way to get a certain cartridge,there is no comparison shopping(i.e. finding it cheaper on ebay with free shipping)and the shipping/handling fee Provocraft charges will not "feel/hurt" as bad!!!

I am thinking of selling my reward points, cricut machine, Gypsy, and all 135+ cartridges I own, and purchase a new machine from a different company! Provocraft is not a "consumer friendly" company and I do not like supporting it any more! With all the "cutting machines" now available, there are so many "better" choices!! Even if the machine costs a little more, I will not be "tied down" to purchasing cartridges!

Have you noticed that there are very few companies auctioning new cartridges on ebay??? I think Provocraft stopped selling to these companies. The one major company on ebay IS owned by Provocraft!!! If you look at your Paypal statement you'll see where your payment is going. Also, this company was the 1st one to charge a shipping fee and does not "combine shipping" for multiple cartridges unless the purchase is for 6 or more!!!