Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Judy Ashmore Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 11:44:31 AM(UTC)
Judy Ashmore

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 37 post(s)
I have been a loyal customer of Cricut for about 8 years. I have tons of reward points but there is nothing in the rewards that I want or need.
They seem to not add new things, this is disappointing.

I am so not buying any more cartridges until they have something I can get with my rewards!

Anyone else feel my pain?

Hello, PC please add some new things to the rewards.
 4 users thanked Judy Ashmore for this useful post.
jillieneIsaacs on 6/15/2012(UTC), Teresa Turner on 6/18/2012(UTC), LindaKline1 on 7/12/2012(UTC), Shadow on 9/16/2012(UTC)
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, June 11, 2012 12:01:40 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 332 time(s) in 193 post(s)
I totally agree with you!

I have been told this afternoon that they do not know how to fix the problem of Craft Room not communicating with the Imagine to print & cut!
BCSQ Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:14:18 AM(UTC)
BCSQ

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 675 time(s) in 609 post(s)
It is a problem not having somethign on there I need/ want but I think the rewards site is run by another company other than PC. I might be wrong but I think I read that somewhere.

Jen
tyuill19767ff7a2e5 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2012 5:58:09 PM(UTC)
tyuill19767ff7a2e5

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I agree! I was just on there and they have the same old stuff. I hope they read these post and will do something about it. Mad
 1 user thanked tyuill19767ff7a2e5 for this useful post.
LindaKline1 on 7/12/2012(UTC)
cheryl d Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 4:28:10 PM(UTC)
cheryl d

Was thanked: 205 time(s) in 126 post(s)
nothing i want either but it is a courtesy program offered through cricut so we need to be understandable ....it is not a right to have all we want , we should be grateful that some products are offered to us for shipping fees only.
 5 users thanked cheryl d for this useful post.
~LN on 6/15/2012(UTC), Teresa Turner on 6/18/2012(UTC), sweetpea1030 on 6/22/2012(UTC), Soshescraps on 6/23/2012(UTC), bugalooney on 7/13/2012(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, June 15, 2012 6:42:14 PM(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs

Was thanked: 244 time(s) in 92 post(s)
I agree. I really wish they would pay a little more attention to that aspect of their website. It really is a ridiculously successful system for selling more cartridges (at least for me!) I feed off those kinds of marketing programs. In the 1990's (when I used to smoke) I was a complete and utter Marlboro Miles freak! My brand loyalty was signed sealed and delivered. And I got some pretty cool things from their MM catalog. I totally buy products that have "box tops" on it before I'll buy the other brand. Incentive driven marketing is a great approach for the scrapbooker demographic because a big part of being a scrapbooker is collecting as well as shopping. so PC all I can say is throw me a bone. I'm yours hook, line and sinker but the more you offer in rewards, the more likely I am to ignore the voice of reason and buy that next release. I often just need one more excuse to justify the purchase!!!Flapper
 2 users thanked jillieneIsaacs for this useful post.
Tryna on 6/22/2012(UTC), LindaKline1 on 7/12/2012(UTC)
mousebaby Offline
#7 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2012 3:37:56 PM(UTC)
mousebaby

United States

Was thanked: 1618 time(s) in 580 post(s)
Every time I do see something I want by the time I get the points saved for it it's gone. I have had this happen numerous times, not happy!!!Cursing Cursing Cursing
afrey66e1e7e364 Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:32:03 AM(UTC)
afrey66e1e7e364

I agree. It would be nice to have a better choice. Really how difficult would it be to offer more cartridges, etc. under this program? I loved the tees they had a couple of years ago but they went very quickly and were never brought back. This program has so much potential to be a win-win for Cricut and Cricut users.

I collect Disney Rewards Points. They don't even charge for shipping on rewards items which is a huge plus.
 1 user thanked afrey66e1e7e364 for this useful post.
keysdeb Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, June 21, 2012 8:23:56 PM(UTC)
keysdeb

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Confused Its been months since I have seen new cartridges added to the rewards program. I too am not buying new cartridges for a couple of reasons, but especially because I am very disappointed with the rewards program.
 1 user thanked keysdeb for this useful post.
Tryna Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, June 22, 2012 9:47:40 AM(UTC)
Tryna

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 306 time(s) in 135 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jillieneIsaacs Go to Quoted Post
I agree. I really wish they would pay a little more attention to that aspect of their website. It really is a ridiculously successful system for selling more cartridges (at least for me!) I feed off those kinds of marketing programs. In the 1990's (when I used to smoke) I was a complete and utter Marlboro Miles freak! My brand loyalty was signed sealed and delivered. And I got some pretty cool things from their MM catalog. I totally buy products that have "box tops" on it before I'll buy the other brand. Incentive driven marketing is a great approach for the scrapbooker demographic because a big part of being a scrapbooker is collecting as well as shopping. so PC all I can say is throw me a bone. I'm yours hook, line and sinker but the more you offer in rewards, the more likely I am to ignore the voice of reason and buy that next release. I often just need one more excuse to justify the purchase!!!Flapper

Well said! How many times have I shopped at J's trying to get some sort of reward/discount based on my total check out amount, and just prowled around aisles looking for that extra $5.00 purchase so I can get my reward!!..(which actually translates into MORE shopping at J's to take advantage of the reward--now, THAT's what I call a marketing department!!...I certainly don't want to know the number of times, and if my DH asks, I'll deny everythingFlapper Flapper
tiffanyherrington Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 12:56:33 PM(UTC)
tiffanyherrington

United States

Was thanked: 172 time(s) in 157 post(s)

Well said! I have not bought one in a while,with so many point and nothing I want in rewards.That won't change soon.
 1 user thanked tiffanyherrington for this useful post.
Soshescraps Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 23, 2012 3:38:59 PM(UTC)
Soshescraps

United States

Was thanked: 1108 time(s) in 878 post(s)
I love the rewards programs. I have a lot of points and patience. I'm just waiting for something interesting to go on the like (gold expression) or something similar.

I am so happy that PC offers this type of program to its customers. Not many companies offer incentives to customers. Especially companies that cell die cutting machines.

I am a loyal customer of we r memory keepers products and I would love to cOllect points for all of the products they sell but they don't offer any incentives.

I am on board for new things but I don't want to see the program end.

JMO
 1 user thanked Soshescraps for this useful post.
Tryna on 6/26/2012(UTC)
craftylady75093 Offline
#13 Posted : Tuesday, July 03, 2012 1:43:37 AM(UTC)
craftylady75093

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have accumulated over 9000 points and there is nothing offered in the "rewards" that I can use!! You would think that Provocraft would offer better "incentives" in the reward program to increase sales of their cartridges!! It must be a man in charge of this program! A woman would know that the "better" the incentives the more likely women will be willing to pay the price to obtain the item!!! I'm not sexist, I'm just stating a FACT!!

Provocraft needs to offer a selection of products(cartridges, etc) in the reward program that can only be obtained with reward points. That way the consumer will NOT feel they are being ripped off with the postage/handling fee!!! If this is the ONLY way to get a certain cartridge,there is no comparison shopping(i.e. finding it cheaper on ebay with free shipping)and the shipping/handling fee Provocraft charges will not "feel/hurt" as bad!!!

I am thinking of selling my reward points, cricut machine, Gypsy, and all 135+ cartridges I own, and purchase a new machine from a different company! Provocraft is not a "consumer friendly" company and I do not like supporting it any more! With all the "cutting machines" now available, there are so many "better" choices!! Even if the machine costs a little more, I will not be "tied down" to purchasing cartridges!

Have you noticed that there are very few companies auctioning new cartridges on ebay??? I think Provocraft stopped selling to these companies. The one major company on ebay IS owned by Provocraft!!! If you look at your Paypal statement you'll see where your payment is going. Also, this company was the 1st one to charge a shipping fee and does not "combine shipping" for multiple cartridges unless the purchase is for 6 or more!!!
 3 users thanked craftylady75093 for this useful post.
LindaKline1 on 7/12/2012(UTC), TammyMcDaniel1 on 8/7/2012(UTC), Shadow on 9/16/2012(UTC)
ottergirl Offline
#14 Posted : Friday, July 06, 2012 6:35:34 PM(UTC)
ottergirl

Was thanked: 175 time(s) in 142 post(s)

Oh my gosh. Hadn't really thought about this for years but my DH used to smoke Marlboros and collected the miles. (he quit 15 yrs ago)
We still keep the sadle blankets in the trunk of the cars, and we still have a BBQ, thermos and BBQ set. My DH used to joke if he had just kept on smoking he would now have enough miles for the iron lung he would be needing. Sick joke, but true.
Littlesparrow Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, July 28, 2012 10:30:01 PM(UTC)
Littlesparrow

It's quite unfortunate that they haven't given me an incentive to purchase more cartridges... I've been a loyal cricut user for at least 8 years but I'm beginning to change my mind. Give me more choices and remember that this machine was originally intended to be used without a PC! Digital downloads are a good idea IF I want to be tied down to my computer ( which I DO NOT want). It's all about choices and I'm going to chose another product pretty soon. I have quite a collection of points and nothing to spend it on! It seems like you've taken the cheap route... The rewards were better when I first started accumulating/saving my points.
TammyMcDaniel1 Offline
#16 Posted : Tuesday, August 07, 2012 6:34:29 AM(UTC)
TammyMcDaniel1

Was thanked: 22 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Angry
Originally Posted by: craftylady75093 Go to Quoted Post
I have accumulated over 9000 points and there is nothing offered in the "rewards" that I can use!! You would think that Provocraft would offer better "incentives" in the reward program to increase sales of their cartridges!! It must be a man in charge of this program! A woman would know that the "better" the incentives the more likely women will be willing to pay the price to obtain the item!!! I'm not sexist, I'm just stating a FACT!!

Provocraft needs to offer a selection of products(cartridges, etc) in the reward program that can only be obtained with reward points. That way the consumer will NOT feel they are being ripped off with the postage/handling fee!!! If this is the ONLY way to get a certain cartridge,there is no comparison shopping(i.e. finding it cheaper on ebay with free shipping)and the shipping/handling fee Provocraft charges will not "feel/hurt" as bad!!!

I am thinking of selling my reward points, cricut machine, Gypsy, and all 135+ cartridges I own, and purchase a new machine from a different company! Provocraft is not a "consumer friendly" company and I do not like supporting it any more! With all the "cutting machines" now available, there are so many "better" choices!! Even if the machine costs a little more, I will not be "tied down" to purchasing cartridges!

Have you noticed that there are very few companies auctioning new cartridges on ebay??? I think Provocraft stopped selling to these companies. The one major company on ebay IS owned by Provocraft!!! If you look at your Paypal statement you'll see where your payment is going. Also, this company was the 1st one to charge a shipping fee and does not "combine shipping" for multiple cartridges unless the purchase is for 6 or more!!!

I agree- As much as I would hate to part with my "collection of 120 + cartridges and such- I beleive I could sell them off on ebay and start with a more Customer Friendly company which I believe Provocraft intended to become and lost their vision along the way.
ddrahrt4u Offline
#17 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:48:48 AM(UTC)
ddrahrt4u

I am totally in agreement with this. It has been my LATEST complaint about procraft. I have saved and saved my points and then when I go to get my reward, what I was saving for is not available anymore. I, too, wish they would address this!! such a bummer!
ksjakm5 Offline
#18 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2012 9:32:09 PM(UTC)
ksjakm5

United States

I totally agree with you , the rewards system when it first started was really nice had alot to choose from and wasn't a ridiculous amount of rewards you had to use to get something nice. I just looked tonight and they want 1000 for one cartridge are you serious do you know how many cartridges and money we spent on their product oh and now if you want other cartridges its only for cricut circle members.I had been saving my rewards to get some of the cartridges that they use to have on there and now they are totally gone pretty much anything worth getting is gone. I know that its a perk in buying their cartridges and it was very nice of them to offer it but then be reasonable in how much your expecting the customer to turn in their rewards for a decent item not like 1000 for one cartridge and really have a selection of items like you did when you first started.
curious george II Offline
#19 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:22:58 PM(UTC)
curious george II

United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 63 post(s)
When cricut first came upon the scene it was a beautiful product with alot of potential especially in the rewards department and the idea of expansion. I really am disappointed in two aspects of the rewards program. . . 1. The variety of products are not very appealing, the points on rewards are too high, and the points given for merchandise purchased is too low, 2. It was very disheartening to realize that the consumers of Imagine machine were not going to be awarded with rewards points although this machine was clearly a very costly purchase for many. I am now looking for a new brand of machinery to perform my crafting needs for two reasons. . . the cricut cartridges are losing their appeal for me and the unavailability to use other software products such as Make the Cut and Sure Cuts a Lot. I like the idea of being able to design my own fonts and other freelanced items for my crafting designs. I know others may not like to be tethered but sometimes it can be very beneficial. I am sure cricut can work something out with the rewards program and the unavailability issue with the software. I know this is a business and the object of business is to make money but it is a customer based business in which it maybe beneficial to listen to the customer base, especially when the world has so little customer service left. . .Blushing

Edited by user Sunday, August 12, 2012 10:25:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked curious george II for this useful post.
Shadow on 9/16/2012(UTC)
happydales Offline
#20 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:19:24 PM(UTC)
happydales

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 36 post(s)
There is no way in **** will I spend 3,000 points on a stupid CC cart. Are they insane.
 1 user thanked happydales for this useful post.
Shadow on 9/16/2012(UTC)
shanrein63c179ef Offline
#21 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2012 7:22:54 PM(UTC)
shanrein63c179ef

Angry I have been waiting a YEAR to use rewards for cartridge. Now they finaly put a FEW new things up and they have made the amount of points you need up to 3000.00 There crazy! I wont buy anymore cricut cartridges again. I learned they will not use third party SVGs eather that I get for free each month with some stamps I buy for free. SO I am going to buy Sizzix Eclips that will cut Third party SVGS. And they have Tim holts with the new Stamp to Cut and tons more. IM SOOO Dissapointed in cricut. Ive spent so much money on my collection so far and I will no longer be adding do it. Its a damn shame! They seem to be getting greedy there new cartridges dont even have as much content as they used to. Im sorry Cricut buy you have lost a faithful customer.
 1 user thanked shanrein63c179ef for this useful post.
Shadow on 9/16/2012(UTC)
mmonta354294a89 Offline
#22 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 9:43:07 AM(UTC)
mmonta354294a89

United States

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I have to say that I agree that the Cricut Rewards program is not structured all that well in that the "reward" offerings (for fulfillment) are not as robust as they could be.

Once I have accumulated a number of points, I get excited (as a young kid would at getting essentially "free money") and I head to the scale for points menu only to find that the offerings are either something I could easily get in my local AC Moore's or MICHAEL'S.

Not sure what the solution might be - I like to leave constructive feedback instead of just complaining and leaving it at that but I haven't quite though about "how" to "fix" the reward systems.

Perhaps add more cartridges with a broader range of images? Perhaps offer the regular cricut replacement blades (instead of the cake cutting blades)?

I dont' yet have a CuttleBug so pehaps I would be less frustrated with the product offerings if I did.

I know that, with other brand-specific rewards programs, they offer things are that are not "in-market, per se," making your order feel as thought it's something special. Sometimes I get the feeling (being new to Cricut) that the products offered are those for which they have a surplus (and for which they are just trying to move inventory without cutting into profits).

Either way, I'm still glad they HAVE a 'rewards' system in place...I still get that excitement with every cartridge purchase.
tammy.daniels.sc984e28e1 Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 3:20:43 PM(UTC)
tammy.daniels.sc984e28e1

I agree with so many of you on this rewards program issue. I have been frustrated for so long about this. I have over 3000 points and have never been able to get anything. What a gimmick!! I have contacted them directly as well and get no where. How hard would it be to add new items?Anyway you have all said it much better than me already. Just wanted to let you know I am also another dissapointed customer!!!!
JamieArthur1 Offline
#24 Posted : Tuesday, September 04, 2012 11:26:24 AM(UTC)
JamieArthur1

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Cricut Rewards suck right now. Might be buying a Silhouette soon, just saying.
srost123225e6067 Offline
#25 Posted : Sunday, September 09, 2012 5:27:28 PM(UTC)
srost123225e6067

I agree. I saved over 9000 points (now I can't even figure out how to register them!), but there's very little I want to get with them. They used to have Circut machines for the high # of points but now.....not much!
Shadow Offline
#26 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 7:12:40 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
I'm also one of you who has swapped loyalties to another machine. And, am finding the manufacturer's CS much more friendly. It has been a learning curve, but not one that put me off and one that is certainly much less expensive than the endless cartridge buying.

Pauline x
redlady Offline
#27 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 5:05:16 AM(UTC)
redlady

United States

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 14 post(s)
I agree with all of the above! I have accumulated enough rewards now for something great, but there's nothing left! I can't even find where to redeem new rewards now! When I click on "Redeem Rewards" I get another tab and it's blank! Is there a problem with the rewards site?
Leahdax Offline
#28 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 10:02:11 AM(UTC)
Leahdax

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 354 time(s) in 253 post(s)
Originally Posted by: redlady Go to Quoted Post
I agree with all of the above! I have accumulated enough rewards now for something great, but there's nothing left! I can't even find where to redeem new rewards now! When I click on "Redeem Rewards" I get another tab and it's blank! Is there a problem with the rewards site?

Are you trying to redeem points or enter cricut rewards. When I click on the "enter cricut rewards" link the "redeem certificate" window comes right up. Maybe you should call Rewards CS.