Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PrettyLittleScraps Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2012 5:47:52 PM(UTC)
PrettyLittleScraps

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 94 post(s)
PC, hello? HELLO? We beg and we plead and we complain but still nothing. Why have a forum for Cricut Rewards if no one from PC is going to listen? I can beg, plead, and complain about rewards on the General Chat or Bugs that Bite (Circle) forum.

Could someone from PC please explain why there is nothing new available under 3000 points?

Are you getting rid of the rewards since items are becoming fewer and fewer?

Why can't PC be more consistent making new items available on Cricut Rewards?

Can't you make digital content or low selling cartridges available on Cricut Rewards?

We've earned these rewards. We have PAID for these rewards.

Please make new items available to us. Please.

~R
 1 user thanked PrettyLittleScraps for this useful post.
TammyMcDaniel1 on 8/15/2012(UTC)
Chiquetta Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:23:43 AM(UTC)
Chiquetta

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I agree completely. I have made suggestions too and nothing "new" period seems to happen.

Chiquetta
Sheree Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:27:14 AM(UTC)
Sheree

Was thanked: 86 time(s) in 69 post(s)
That's not the only rewards section that has nothing in it and another only has Gypsy accessories...absolutely pathetic...over this company so bad...

Sheree (Downunder)Angry
Doodledo Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 3:47:58 PM(UTC)
Doodledo

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1418 time(s) in 846 post(s)
This is a rewards program and completely optional for them to do. What are you expecting them to give you? Most companies do not have a reward or loyalty program. At least they have tried. They dont have to offer anything at all. There are alot of people that do use their rewards and are happy with what is available. They did listen to us too, we had previously asked for other items like blades and mats, they added those. Im not sure what we should expect for them to give us just because we bought something from them.

Do you get rewards for all the other companies you are loyal too? I know I would like that but I dont.

I was curious and looked up another company just to see what their rewards were like. It was Coke because they advertise their program and it was easy to look at.

Here is one example of what you can get there...
For 165 points you can get a box of crakers (wheat thins) You would need to buy 10 6 packs of bottles to get 165 points, at about 4 bucks for a 6 pack of bottles that is $40.00 for a box of crackers. I would rather pay shipping and get another cart then spend $40 for a box of crackers.
Sheree Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:22:35 PM(UTC)
Sheree

Geez Doodledo

Firstly yes it is optional for them to do but they chose to do it and when we go to collect our points we obviously expect there may be something there to collect...It would seem PC try at a lot of things but do not succeed at many...no they do not have to offer anything but they chose too!!!

I have not really come across happy people who redeem their points of late because of the lack choice or lack of nothing...in the past yes. You say they do listen to us?? Are you on another planet or something...I would love to know where the mats and blades are because if they were there I would certainly have taken up that offer...never seen them??

A rewards program is something a company give back to it's consumers because most of it's consumers have invested very heavily in their product...not saying they should have to but they did in fact offer it...so we do expect something to be in there to chose from??? Not rocket science and not us just wanting...it is them that offered??

I don't know what it's like in the US, but in Australia yes there are a lot of companies that offer rewards for customers investing in their products.

In your curiosity on looking up another company like Coke...I hardly think it is the same thing come on...do you have a machine that costs a couple of hundred just to house your coke in...I for one have never let coke pass my lips...yuk...I don't get the comparison and think you are quite rude making us out to be people that just want things from a company. PC offered and so we collect when we buy and go on line to register and redeem so in the end YES we do expect something to be there to redeem.

Be realistic in your arguments when accusing people of just wanting...we are not just wanting...it is an offer and one that should be backed if that is what you want to do...I for one have found your comments to be very rude!!! making us out to be horrible people or something when we are clearly not...not very nice at all....Sheree (Downunder)
 4 users thanked Sheree for this useful post.
ScrapCat on 8/16/2012(UTC), ElizabethOliver on 8/31/2012(UTC), mom2sidsquid on 9/3/2012(UTC), KimM on 9/11/2012(UTC)
Doodledo Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 6:56:42 PM(UTC)
Doodledo

Originally Posted by: Sheree Go to Quoted Post
Geez Doodledo

Firstly yes it is optional for them to do but they chose to do it and when we go to collect our points we obviously expect there may be something there to collect...It would seem PC try at a lot of things but do not succeed at many...no they do not have to offer anything but they chose too!!! Most of the Cricut users never come to this MB and if there was nothing on there people were redeeming they wouldnt offer it at all. We on this board are for the most part what they call super users so yes to us we all have most of whats on there but there are items on there and people do order things.

I have not really come across happy people who redeem their points of late because of the lack choice or lack of nothing...in the past yes. You say they do listen to us?? Are you on another planet or something...I would love to know where the mats and blades are because if they were there I would certainly have taken up that offer...never seen them?? I promise I am not on another planet. I just dont think we should be so picky about a rewards program and that is just my opinion, its ok if you dont agree.

A rewards program is something a company give back to it's consumers because most of it's consumers have invested very heavily in their product...not saying they should have to but they did in fact offer it...so we do expect something to be in there to chose from??? Not rocket science and not us just wanting...it is them that offered?? There are items to choose from, you just may have all of them and yes it would be great for them to offer more but its not a requirement.

I don't know what it's like in the US, but in Australia yes there are a lot of companies that offer rewards for customers investing in their products.

In your curiosity on looking up another company like Coke...I hardly think it is the same thing come on...do you have a machine that costs a couple of hundred just to house your coke in...I for one have never let coke pass my lips...yuk...I don't get the comparison and think you are quite rude making us out to be people that just want things from a company. PC offered and so we collect when we buy and go on line to register and redeem so in the end YES we do expect something to be there to redeem. I said it was just quick to look up the Coke rewards as an example (I had seen a commercial while I was reading the comments) I NEVER said anyone was just out to get something from a company! I actually said NOTHING bad or mean spirited about any comments made on this post. I only gave my opinion and this is a message board for people to expxress their opinions, mine just didnt match yours. Maybe being in print rather than speaking you misunderstood my tone, it was not mean spirited. I do not however think I misunderstood yours and for you to call me rude was uncalled for!

Be realistic in your arguments when accusing people of just wanting...we are not just wanting...it is an offer and one that should be backed if that is what you want to do...I for one have found your comments to be very rude!!! making us out to be horrible people or something when we are clearly not...not very nice at all....Sheree (Downunder)
I NEVER said anyone was horrible and I was not rude, just posting on a comment and had a different opinion. Should only people with the same thoughts post or is it open for all? I did not go to a companies website and say I was over them or that they were pathetic so I am not sure how I am the one that is rude.

I personally believe everyone is allowed to have their own opinions and this is a place for conversation and usually has many different views. I would hate to be here if everyone had the same thoughts all the time. Lighten up, nothing was directed at you (or anyone else) meant to be mean, OH....until I was called rude. GEEZ........
Doodledo Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 7:05:49 PM(UTC)
Doodledo

I just checked the mats are on there if you are interested. They have 12x24 and cake mats. I was mistaken about blades, they only have the cake blades on there and then the regular blade housing replacements. Love
Sheree Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 12:15:15 AM(UTC)
Sheree

Well I found your comments very offensive and who were they aimed at then it was only about 3 of us that had posted???

Really not worth the effort to explain your post to you and how you came across & as far as the mats go...don't want or need 12 x 24 never used the ones I have and certainly would only need the 12 x 12's and don't have a cake so don't need them or their blades...just good old 12 x 12 mats would be great and blades but alas none of them like I said...hmmm!! your point??
PrettyLittleScraps Offline
#9 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 8:13:14 AM(UTC)
PrettyLittleScraps

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Doodledo,

I appreciate and respect your response. I'm also glad that you are happy and content with the rewards.

I understand that their rewards program is totally optional on their part but they DO offer it. In offering it, they have opened themselves up to suggestions, praise, complaints, or whatever people feel about it.

Yes, I do get rewards from companies to which I'm loyal - Chase, Starbucks, several resturants, clothing stores, etc. All of which give different but awesome rewards. Those companies are doing something right since I have no complaints with them. PC use to be the same way. My problem with PC's rewards program now is that items rarely change and have become fewer and fewer.

If I expected or required PC to GIVE me anything, it would be more options. However, I don't expect or require PC to give me anything. I just want more options. There is a differnce between expecting (or requiring) something and wanting something. Why is wanting more options a bad thing? Regardless of whether or not I've bought one thing or everything from PC, I have the right to ask for other options.

I see nothing wrong with asking for something new, making suggestions, or wanting to know what's going on with the rewards program. I would love a response from PC but I know I probably won't get one. But hey, you can't hit if you don't swing.

I have used my rewards in the past and hopefully will continue to do so in the future.

~R

Edited by user Saturday, August 18, 2012 8:15:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified