Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Kimberlyim Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 2:20:13 PM(UTC)
Kimberlyim

Groups: Registered

Has anyone had a problem with the Imagine not reading new cartridges? I just bought Nursery Tails and my Imagine will not read it.
CarrieNelson1 Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2012 2:14:04 PM(UTC)
CarrieNelson1

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Mine didn't work either, so I did the latest update and tried again. Still nothing. I called customer service and they confirmed it didn't work and that I had registered it and then sent me a new one. I got the new one a few days later.
JWilcox Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, August 18, 2012 10:46:43 AM(UTC)
JWilcox

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Yes I had this issue also. They sent me a new one still did not work. I called and they tried to update my machine didn't work so they restored it and then tried to update it.. the update wouldn't work so they have to have someone else call me set up an appointment to do a 3 hr update. I finally got the update done and still the cartridge is not working. They are looking into it so I will see what happens from here. I might have to open another ticket if they can't find me one that works. I will have to say the customer service is great they did everything they could to help me. I think maybe something is wrong with this cartridge maybe there is a bad batch of them out there. They will get it worked out. Any issue I have had they have been great at trying to fix it. The craft room is the only thing I wish they would get that working for all imagine users.
CardDiva Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2012 4:48:15 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I'm glad it's just not me that is having a problem. My Imagine machine is not reading Nursery Tails and Kate's Kitchen, & they are brand new cartridges that I bought from Circut Machine.com from their online store. I'm also getting the "pass the buck" run around from them too. I'm NOT a happy customer, right now. Mad
CardDiva Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:36:48 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

Cricut Machine.com say they cannot help me, & that I must refer the matter to Provo Craft support.
I have sent and e-mail with an attachment i.e. photo of the error to international provo craft support on Thursday last week, as I live in Cape Town - South Africa. I am still waiting for a reply. Hopefully I will get an answer soonMellow
chellabella Offline
#6 Posted : Tuesday, August 28, 2012 2:54:13 AM(UTC)
chellabella

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 173 time(s) in 137 post(s)
Scared I just won Nursery Tails on Ebay this afternoon!Scared
This is the first I've heard of this problem. Please post when you have an update, hopefully good news.

~Angela
CardDiva Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:01:15 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

What do you say to these e-mails from International Provo Craft, I mean SERIUOSLY!Angry
Ist e-mail answer: "Thank you for emailing International Customer Support.

Cartridge warranty is 90 days from date of purchase.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call the number below where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you or you are welcome to reply to this email.

Have a great day!International Customer Support,Customer Support Emailisupport@provocraft.com"

2nd e-mail answer is: Thank you for emailing Customer Support.

Because the cartridge was purchased from an American company and shipped outside of the country it is no longer covered under warranty. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We would like to recommend purchasing from authorized sellers in your country.

If you have any further questions please feel free to call the number below where one of our representatives will be more than happy to assist you or you are welcome to reply to this email.

Have a wonderful day!

International Customer Support
International Customer Support Email
isupport@provocraft.com"

This is CUSTOMER SERVICE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!!!!!!! This is how International Cricut customers are treated..............DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angry Angry Angry
CardDiva Offline
#8 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:54:32 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

The latest e-mail answer from International Customer Support @ Provo Craft:

"Thank you for emailing International Customer Support.

We are more than happy to forward these emails along for you. We do apologize for the inconvenience, but it does state in our warranty that any Provo Craft item that is shipped out of the United States to another country aside from Canada will no longer have a warranty. We understand your frustration, but we are unable to assist you with this issue. You would need to contact the place where you purchased and depending on their sales policy and warranties you may be able to get this issue resolved.

Have a great day!

International Customer Support
Customer Support Email
isupport@provocraft.com"

Talk about passing the "BUCK" and going around in circles & not getting anywhere.
Customer service....NO!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry Angry
CardDiva Offline
#9 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:28:26 AM(UTC)
CardDiva

I managed to get 2 replacement Imagine cartridges, i.e. Kate's Kitchen & Nursery Tails from a lady of E-Bay. Due to the pathetic service from Cricumachine.com & Provo Craft, I will not be buying any more cricut cartridges. BigGrin