Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

rose.petals1988cbd5ae45 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2012 2:51:42 PM(UTC)
rose.petals1988cbd5ae45

Groups: Registered

Okay so I would like to know if/how TBBM2 works with Cricut Craft Room. I already have a couple cartridges that make pillow boxes but would really love the scoring feature. I need 150 pillow boxes for an upcoming wedding, and to save money I am doing them myself. But, I have found it soooo time consuming to score them myself, and sometimes they don't match up like they should. I want them to be square, so I would like to use CCR to size them to my liking, but after looking at the cartridge on CCR i'm not sure I could use this cartridge with the scoring feature and have it be the size I want it. It's a little confusing; do I weld the scoring on top of the box?

Any info is appreciated, before I paid $35+ for the cart.
Thanks
Flo Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 10, 2012 3:23:16 PM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rose.petals1988cbd5ae45 Go to Quoted Post
Okay so I would like to know if/how TBBM2 works with Cricut Craft Room. I already have a couple cartridges that make pillow boxes but would really love the scoring feature. I need 150 pillow boxes for an upcoming wedding, and to save money I am doing them myself. But, I have found it soooo time consuming to score them myself, and sometimes they don't match up like they should. I want them to be square, so I would like to use CCR to size them to my liking, but after looking at the cartridge on CCR i'm not sure I could use this cartridge with the scoring feature and have it be the size I want it. It's a little confusing; do I weld the scoring on top of the box?

Any info is appreciated, before I paid $35+ for the cart.
Thanks

Hope I'm not too late but if you havent figured this out let me know by replying to this post as it is quite easy and I just replied to someone else who had the same problem. CCR works well you just have to line them up by putting the scoring on the 2nd page and cut separately without unloading your mat