Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jenisis1975053a790e Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 31, 2011 6:05:50 AM(UTC)
jenisis1975053a790e

Groups: Registered
United States

Hello all!! I am new to the cricut world and would love to have a Hello Kitty cartridge. I have noticed the only place to find them is eBay because they are retired. Does anyone heard whether there will be a new cartridge soon? My daughter loves Hello Kitty so this is a must have cartridge.

Thank you in advance for any information you can give me.

Jennifer
msmissybell2dd36d7c Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2012 2:41:27 PM(UTC)
msmissybell2dd36d7c

United States

Hi Jennifer, I am in the same boat as you. My daughter wants a Hello Kitty theme for her 4th birthday. I dont know what I am going to do. Best of luck to both of us. Crying I hope they replace it. I'm going to call them tomorrow and ask.
AlegnaWells Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2012 7:50:39 AM(UTC)
AlegnaWells

United States

Ladies, i too am in the same boat. I have been a Hello Kitty lover since i was a few months old. Now 28 years later...i still love her. I have been searching and searching for this cartridge with no luck. I hope you ladies find it too! If there is anyone in the Cricut commuinity thatd like to sell theirs...I am VERY INTERESTED!! Thanks!!
msmissybell2dd36d7c Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:30:59 AM(UTC)
msmissybell2dd36d7c

United States

I called Provocraft yesterday. I asked if they had any plans to re-release the Hello Kitty Cartridges. She Put me on hold for several minutes and came back with a very disappointing "NO, but keep a look out, ya never know."

My next question was "If I borrow my friends cartridge and sync it with my craft room will I be able print and cut without the cartridge?" Her answer was "Yes, but you can only sync a cartridge once. Your friend will not be able to synce her cartridge to her craft room but she will still be able to use it as normal in craft room."

My thought is maybe I can find someone and PAY them to log into my craft room sync the cartridge and I will pay them.

If anyone is interested I will pay $60.00 to sync them.

I would also suggest confirming this information with Provocraft. Sometimes people will tell you anything on the phone.

What do you think? A good idea?G
Craftin My HeART Out! Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, January 21, 2012 11:35:56 AM(UTC)
Craftin My HeART Out!

Was thanked: 124 time(s) in 88 post(s)
Hi Everyone!

I was in one of my craft stores here in New Hampshire a few weeks ago and saw Hello Kitty. There are two which one are you all looking for?

Hello Kitty Greetings or Hello Kitty Font.

Let me know and I would be happy to go back and see how many there were and buy them for you.

Have a great weekend

Diane

Kreativa Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:13:53 PM(UTC)
Kreativa

United States

Originally Posted by: Craftin My HeART Out! Go to Quoted Post
Hi Everyone!

I was in one of my craft stores here in New Hampshire a few weeks ago and saw Hello Kitty. There are two which one are you all looking for?

Hello Kitty Greetings or Hello Kitty Font.

Let me know and I would be happy to go back and see how many there were and buy them for you.

Have a great weekend

Diane

Hi Diane...do you remember how much you saw them for? I've been looking to buy the "Hello Kitty Greetings Cart" here in Miami, Fl, but so far, no luck. But i wouldn't want to pay more than $39.99. i know their going for much more on E-bay.

Thanks,
TinaThumpUp
AlegnaWells Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 6:23:14 PM(UTC)
AlegnaWells

United States

Diane,
That would be awesome...i am looking for the font one! I would appreciate that so much! Thank you! My email is jwells_31@yahoo.com can you email me with the info? Thanks again!!!
Sonya Lefeau Offline
#8 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 8:39:04 PM(UTC)
Sonya Lefeau

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Diane,
If they are selling the Hello Kitty Font Cartridge, I would be interested in one. Here is my e-mail information. If you could let me know that would be awesome. Tweetybird013@hotmail.com
Thank You!!
jessicaptabuyoc11b8eb7 Offline
#9 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:54:04 AM(UTC)
jessicaptabuyoc11b8eb7

Originally Posted by: Kreativa Go to Quoted Post
Hi Diane...do you remember how much you saw them for? I've been looking to buy the "Hello Kitty Greetings Cart" here in Miami, Fl, but so far, no luck. But i wouldn't want to pay more than $39.99. i know their going for much more on E-bay.

Thanks,
TinaThumpUp

Hi Diane,

I'm looking for the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge. Can you email me and let me know if it is still available and the cost of it?

Thanks and I look forward in hearing from you soon.

Jessica
jessicaptabuyo@hotmail.com

Edited by user Sunday, January 29, 2012 1:56:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: mistake

DigitalDawn Offline
#10 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 2:49:06 AM(UTC)
DigitalDawn

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Im pretty upset about this myself seeing how this was a vital cart for me.
The site should say "RETIRED" next to the carts that have been discontinued because its completely and utterly misleading.
nel789 Offline
#11 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:26:09 PM(UTC)
nel789

United States

I am also interested in getting a hello kitty greetings cartridge. if anyone is selling them please email me at ngduldulao@yahoo.com

Thank you so much!
MariCrafts Offline
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 02, 2012 3:53:20 PM(UTC)
MariCrafts

United States

Hi Ladies I am also looking for the Hello Kitty Greetings Catridge but can't find it cheap it is extremely expensive on ebay :(

If anyone is selling at a reasonable price please let me know. Crying

scrapbookingrocks2011@gmail.com
marichulascakes@yahoo.com
debratacrafts Offline
#13 Posted : Monday, February 06, 2012 1:03:12 AM(UTC)
debratacrafts

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi everyone.

I am looking for a Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge as well, so if anyone is willing to part with one, I'd be willing to buy it from you. BigGrin I am willing to pay up to $80.00 (if possible with shipping included, I live in Texas) for one (FYI, I have a Paypal account).

Good luck to everyone! I hope we all find one!

Thanks, and if anyone is willing to sell one, please contact me at the email below.

debratacrafts@yahoo.com

Hoping everyone has a great week!! BigGrin
Steph Offline
#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:01:01 PM(UTC)
Steph

United States

Hi Diane,
Do you know if they still the Hello Kitty Cartridges? Pleas email me @ angelofmine84@hotmail.com Thank you so much for time.

Stephanie
Mannzlady Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:12:32 PM(UTC)
Mannzlady

Was thanked: 101 time(s) in 69 post(s)
Sherri Kay Offline
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:12:59 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2432 time(s) in 2179 post(s)
Was at my local Walmart yesterday, and there hanging on the wall was one of the Hello Kitty cartridges. I can't believe it, but the price there was $90!!
Steph Offline
#17 Posted : Thursday, June 14, 2012 10:36:44 AM(UTC)
Steph

United States

Sherri if the price goes down please do let me know!!!! Thank you so much!!!

StephBigGrin
skyfoggy Offline
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:33:42 PM(UTC)
skyfoggy

United States

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 8 post(s)
I received a mini for mother's day and am really loving it. Total newbie, still wet behind the ears, deer in the headlights, but I love it. Also, I am amazed with how large the Cricut World is. My girls and I are absolutely charmed with Hello Kitty and would love to have the Greetings cart. Anyone in this community interested in selling because I'm willing to buy. The prices on ebay is crazy. My email address is skyfoggy2@comcast.net. Many thanks!

Laura
Sherri Kay Offline
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 28, 2012 3:44:06 PM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2432 time(s) in 2179 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Steph Go to Quoted Post
Sherri if the price goes down please do let me know!!!! Thank you so much!!!

StephBigGrin

Just thought I'd let you know that I was at Walmart today and that darned Hello Kitty cartridge was gone!! I should have picked it up when I saw it, but then I thought what if I can't sell it for at least what I paid. So I didn't. Sorry!
jenisis1975053a790e Offline
#20 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 6:47:46 AM(UTC)
jenisis1975053a790e

United States

I wanted the cartridge so bad that I bit the big one and bid on eBay. I got it and I love it. It was worth the price. It has since gone WAY up on bidding because it is getting fewer and far between to get your hands on. Hope all you ladies found one as well. I am throwing my daughters 4th birthday Hello Kitty Ice Cream Party next weekend. Thought I would share her invitation. BigGrin
File Attachment(s):
IMG_1222.JPG (1,585kb) downloaded 140 time(s).
IMG_1233.JPG (1,703kb) downloaded 91 time(s).
Bugsy2 Offline
#21 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 7:35:07 AM(UTC)
Bugsy2

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 335 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jenisis1975053a790e Go to Quoted Post
I wanted the cartridge so bad that I bit the big one and bid on eBay. I got it and I love it. It was worth the price. It has since gone WAY up on bidding because it is getting fewer and far between to get your hands on. Hope all you ladies found one as well. I am throwing my daughters 4th birthday Hello Kitty Ice Cream Party next weekend. Thought I would share her invitation. BigGrin

The invitation is super sweet!!! I have the Hello Greetings cart but I don't have the font cart. I'm kicking myself in the butt!!!Sad
BugginAway Offline
#22 Posted : Wednesday, August 29, 2012 7:53:30 AM(UTC)
BugginAway

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 48 post(s)
I thought I would come here since this was my orginal "stomping grounds" as they say - we haven't beeen using our carts much since an accident about a year ago. I have both the Hello Kitty Greetings and the Font cart but I also have them listed with another buy/sell group on FB too. They belong to my dd actually and she is wanting to sell them to help with college tuition. They both have been linked to her Gypsy, but the carts themselves have never been used or put into another machine besides for the GYPSY adapter to link the carts. They are still in the boxes with overlays and booklets. So she is selling to the highest offer - if you are interested you can email me - paypal payments only - and buyer pays for shipping and/or insurance if you wish to get it. That can be worked out later. I'm hoping she can help someone and help her at the same time!
Thanks!
crissyhaidosbe7c2c49 Offline
#23 Posted : Thursday, August 30, 2012 9:01:45 PM(UTC)
crissyhaidosbe7c2c49

Originally Posted by: BugginAway Go to Quoted Post
I thought I would come here since this was my orginal "stomping grounds" as they say - we haven't beeen using our carts much since an accident about a year ago. I have both the Hello Kitty Greetings and the Font cart but I also have them listed with another buy/sell group on FB too. They belong to my dd actually and she is wanting to sell them to help with college tuition. They both have been linked to her Gypsy, but the carts themselves have never been used or put into another machine besides for the GYPSY adapter to link the carts. They are still in the boxes with overlays and booklets. So she is selling to the highest offer - if you are interested you can email me - paypal payments only - and buyer pays for shipping and/or insurance if you wish to get it. That can be worked out later. I'm hoping she can help someone and help her at the same time!
Thanks!

I pm'd you Bugginaway, You can also email me at crissyhaidos@gmail.com
ilcrafts20674b0ab6 Offline
#24 Posted : Wednesday, September 05, 2012 5:39:51 PM(UTC)
ilcrafts20674b0ab6

I wish Provo craft make effort to make a new hello kitty greetings 2 as they did to other cartridges like tags boxes and more 2, wild card2 etc. I went on ebay and amazon and i found a few hello kitty cartridges and their not cheap! some sell it for almost 300 it is ridiculous. lowest you can get for 100 and its used and linked with gypsy. I don't think this right! I wish provo craft will soon release a new hello kitty see of those seller would still sell those pricy cartridges. Greedy people.
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#25 Posted : Tuesday, September 11, 2012 4:19:45 AM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 103 time(s) in 96 post(s)
I wish they would bring another one out to as the lisenced carts were hard to get hold of in the uk and now as you say they are going for silly prices