Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages<12345>»
Heart2hand Offline
#61 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 2:03:59 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello to all...I'm still here...not started these yet...but have some great ideas on what to do. I'm finishing up a few other swaps then this is next in line...lol

HUGS
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
trvkladd on 9/12/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#62 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:08:07 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Denise, Rhonda~ Thanks for checking in. I'm really busy working on several other swaps, simultaneously, as well.

I've completed 2 of mine and have two works in progress. Take your time. That's why I extended the due date, so that no one would feel rushed.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday

~Rebecca

Edited by user Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:22:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1CoolMom Offline
#63 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:48:16 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I worked on a tag today that is in a "different" material. I am not sure what else to do with it so I am just looking at it hoping for inspiration.
 1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
trvkladd on 9/13/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#64 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:48:46 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hoping that something will grow where there was once nothing? Flapper Flapper I've done that so many times lately!!!

Hope it comes together for you soon. I've got so many things on my craft table right now you can't see the top through the mess.

Traci~ Thanks for checking in. Post a sneak peek when something shows up on that tag! Laugh

Hope everyone is having a great morning. I'm off to check on some of my other swaps and then get some chores done around my house. It looks like a hurricane blew through here! Uuuuggghhh....If only I could craft as much as I do chores....Happy crafting everyone

~Rebecca
Jrcreate Offline
#65 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:17:00 AM(UTC)
Jrcreate

United States

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 134 post(s)
JCI...hope everyone has a good week. I am going to a weekend crop on Sept 21 and Sept 22 so hope to get these done! By the way I love all styles but really love TH, shabby chic and vintage.

Jeanene
 1 user thanked Jrcreate for this useful post.
trvkladd Offline
#66 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:26:22 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Thanks for checking in Jeanene~

Hope you have a great time at your crop. Since I've never been to one and am thinking that next year I would love to go to one, please take some pics and post for the rest of us to drool over. ThanksFlapper Flapper Flapper

~Rebecca
trvkladd Offline
#67 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 5:56:53 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

HI Ladies~ Still waiting on a few to check in!

Hope everyone is having a terrific Thursday

~Rebecca
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#68 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:22:56 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
JCI -- I was working on my tags the other night and getting really messy and the next day I had a doctor's appointment and no matter how hard I tried to get all the dye stuff off, I couldn't. I thought after a good hot shower, washing my hair, every kind of soap I could find it would come off but it didn't. So, when I went I kindly explained I am not dirty, I just craft alot and the stain wouldn't come off. (I wonder what they thought). It was really funny when I thought about it but now I thought how dumb. Oh well, that's why crafting is fun. We can laugh at ourselves and with others and no harm is done.

Have a great weekend.
Evelyn
 1 user thanked EvelynRobinson1 for this useful post.
trvkladd Offline
#69 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 7:54:04 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Evelyn~ That's a really great story. The same thing happened to me last weekFlapper I just laugh at myself...I hate when I get the ink underneath my fingernails...it drives me nuts trying to get it out because I hate when it looks like I have dirt under my nails. One of those silly things that I've just always had an issue with... Hope you have a great evening...thanks for the laughBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

~Rebecca
rosecoloredglasses Offline
#70 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:06:01 PM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hi all! Just checking in!

Jeanene, how exciting! I would love to go to a weekend crop. We don't have anything like that around here. I think they are all closet scrappers. LOL. I wish I could find someone to scrap with. My boys duct taped to the kitchen chair doesn't really count, I guess. LOL LOL Love LOL Love That's a laugh seeing both boys are bigger than me. Doesn't take too much, I'm only 5 foot myself.Mad

Evelyn, I understand the die everywhere. Last swap I did, I was using alcohol inks. I dropped the red. It hit the floor volcanoed up and was all over my legs, then dripped and ran all over our kitchen floor. Stain, oh-boy!!!! Panicked, tried quite a few things, then I thought- what about rubbing alcohol. Well, it sure did work better that anything else that I had used. But my legs still bear the stain(and I found a couple of little spooshes on the floor. DH hasn't seen them yet, Whew! Blushing

Happy Crafting everybody! I'm off to bed.

Tammy
 1 user thanked rosecoloredglasses for this useful post.
trvkladd on 9/14/2012(UTC)
1CoolMom Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 4:48:09 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Tammy, MY husband would have a heart attack if I got alcohol ink on our floors. He crafts with me (colors my Maggies) so he would notice. Actually even if he didn't hang out in my craft room, he would notice, am I right Rebecca?

There is a HUGE traffic jam on my kids way to school, I am hoping my teenager took my advice and went a different way.

Working on the tags again today. I got some trim in the mail that I ordered on eBay I really want to play with it.

Edited by user Friday, September 14, 2012 4:48:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added information

1 user thanked 1CoolMom for this useful post.
rosecoloredglasses on 9/14/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#72 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 10:24:26 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

I'm literally laughing out loud, over the alcohol ink. Traci is right her DH would have a heart attack. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

When I'm crafting, my craft room is organized chaos. I try very hard not to get things that I can't get up on the carpet but.... it happens. I'm of the mind that it's just carpet. It too can be replaced. I love what I do the joy that I get is of much greater value than that carpet, to me anyways... maybe not my DH. But he was raised by a mother that didn't let a speck of dust hit the table before she was cleaning it so he's really relaxed after being with me for 20 years. I'm not the greatest housekeeper in the world. But I cook really well and that's what he prefers. He was raised in one of the cleanest houses in the US, but he ate Hamburger Helper for dinner almost every night.... I think it's a trade off Flapper Flapper Flapper That's what I tell myself anyway!

Thanks for checking in ladies

~Rebecca
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
rosecoloredglasses on 9/14/2012(UTC)
#73 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 11:40:18 PM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

The Alcohol Ink saga is not over yet I'm sure. The rubbing alcohol did a pretty good job. I keep trying to catch my misses. He will flip out if he realizes that I stained the floor. RollEyes I definitely had to get creative. Scared

Anyway, I'm off to bed. I had fun with the tags tonight and just kept going. Got a new ....something requested for the tags in the mail today. So I played tonight. BigGrin

Have a great weekend!

Tammy

Heart2hand Offline
#74 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 3:25:00 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

OMG..the stories are soo funny....I have one I'll share....in my craft room...there is carpet....I was working on something and I use my heat tool(gun) to dry EVERYTHING...lol...well...I placed the item on the floor on a book to dry it...and it singed the carpet...UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I tried to fix it...no way...it is burnt....EKKS....do not try this at homeLOL LOL LOL DH seen it and said what happened here...Ummmmm...I dropped the heat gun....lol....HE said that best not happen again...your burn the house down. It is right were I stand or sit in my chair....no biggie....lol.

SOunds like everyone is enjoying the tags....I'm excited to see what everyone has on the TH theme for Christmas....

XMAS hugs
rhonda
1CoolMom Offline
#75 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 8:22:12 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Finished 2 and just need to embellish the other 2!
WandaDykes Offline
#76 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:04:35 PM(UTC)
WandaDykes

United States

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 32 post(s)
JCI
 1 user thanked WandaDykes for this useful post.
trvkladd on 9/15/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#77 Posted : Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:29:54 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Thanks Wanda~

Happy to see that you're still with us

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:14:22 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello and Good morning...

Ladies that have ink issues...lol... Ranger has a lil' bar like hard styrofoam scrubbie just for ink/paint/etc remover from your hands....I have it and it works sooo well. It's under $5 too.....you may want to find one...

Traci....a different material? Hummmmmmmmm...sounds intriguing....can't wait to see it. I'm sure something will *POP* on there and be beautiful!

HUGS to all
rhonda
trvkladd Offline
#79 Posted : Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:44:11 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Good morning, ladies~

Hope everyone is doing well, I've had a long night and looks like it's already shaping up to be a long day. I'll check back in later to see how everyone is doing. Hope you all have a Super Fantastic Sunday

~Rebecca
1CoolMom Offline
#80 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 6:05:14 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

I am finished with my tags. BigGrin
1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Sneak Peek 1.jpg
Sneak Peek 2.jpg
Sneak Peek 3.jpg
Sneak Peek 4.jpg
#81 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 6:57:42 PM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

Ooh, those tags look gorgeous. Even though it's a sneak peak, the pics sure said alot. They look great!! BigGrin

I'll work on posting some teasers myself. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Tammy
 1 user thanked rosecoloredglasses for this useful post.
1CoolMom on 9/18/2012(UTC)
DeniseE Offline
#82 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 4:47:11 AM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 327 time(s) in 300 post(s)
JCI......Started off my day blowing a circuit breaker when I turned on my vacuum. Had to trudge down 2 flights of steps, find the breaker and reset it. Need to find a new place to plug the darn thing in when I clean my craft room I guess. Today is our 36th Anniversary. We celebrated over the weekend cause DH works crazy hours. We are due a cold front coming in tonight, so supposed to rain like crazy with winds. Probably a good night to craft away.

Denise
trvkladd Offline
#83 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:26:20 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~

Rhonda~ Thanks for the ink scrubbie tip. I'll have to look for that the next time I'm out. I think I really need it. You should have seen my hands today when I finished painting a project that I've been working on.

Traci~ Great sneak peeks. Love them all. Can't wait to see the whole project. So excited to see how everyone's turn out.

Tammy~ Can't wait to see your sneak peeks. Will be looking forward to seeing those soon.

Denise~ Happy Anniversary! Bummer about the blown circuit breaker. We've had similar problems in the past...now I know which sockets to use and which ones to avoid. Flapper Flapper

Flapper Flapper

Wanda~ Happy to see that you're still around.

I'm nearly done with mine too and will be posting sneak peeks when I can. Just an FYI...(had this happen in another swap) Please post only sneak peeks till your SS gets your tags and posts the pictures of the ones that you made for her.

Happy Crafting

~Rebecca

Edited by user Tuesday, September 18, 2012 5:27:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#84 Posted : Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:58:37 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~

I'm co-hosting a Scentsy Party with my sister... Traci Cooley (1Coolmom)

Please click on the link below if you're interested.

https://jshook.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home

It's listed under Open Parties... just click on my name, Rebecca McDaniel. Thanks

~Rebecca

Edited by user Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:59:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#85 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2012 9:10:32 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~

I'm nearly done with these. Worked on a few yesterday and will be finished today. Hope everyone is having a Wonderful Wednesday morning. Happy Crafting

~Rebecca
trvkladd Offline
#86 Posted : Thursday, September 20, 2012 8:49:19 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all~

Will be done with these tomorrow. If I could just stay out of the car for an entire day I would have been completely finished with several swaps today. I was in and out all day. Hoping to get more done tomorrow before the HS Football game. DS is in the Marching Band so I'm there every Friday and tomorrow is a farrrrrrr away game...

Finished my Maggie Swap today, finished my Bags, Tags & Boxes Swap too! Will be working diligently on the All Homemade Fall Round...then the Altered Tickets that I'm doing in Rhonda's swap. Went to M's to get more things to add to those BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin that was lots of fun.

Will post sneak peeks tomorrow. Will be putting them in the mail sometime next week. Hope you all have a great night

~Rebecca
Jrcreate Offline
#87 Posted : Friday, September 21, 2012 9:08:32 AM(UTC)
Jrcreate

United States

Was thanked: 155 time(s) in 134 post(s)
Hi all, with the new job I am having a hard time getting on the messageboard!! I have not crafted at all this week so am excited for my crop this weekend! I need to get off this board and go pack. I will post pictures for you... it is a really nice place in Santa Cruz California and the food is awesome! I have met some really great people at these crops and it is always fun and relaxing. I am hoping to finish this swap and my Halloween one this weekend! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Jeanene
Heart2hand Offline
#88 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 5:31:21 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hey gals...

Rebecca...your welcome...I hope you found one...it's a lifesavor when playing with Timmy inks and such.

1CoolMom....those are amazing...can't wait to see them all. Great job!!!!!

Denise...CONGRATS on your anniversary. That is awesome....many more to you and DH.

I"ve not started yet...well...it having the tags cut...count!!!! I have....lol. I do have several Ideas and have been watching me some Timmy videos...hummmmm....have some decisions to make...

HUGs to you all
rhonda
trvkladd Offline
#89 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:01:17 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

I'm done, done and done! I had such a great time creating these. I'm pretty sure these are now my absolute favorite crafts to do. Hope you all like them. Here are the sneaks...

~Rebecca

Edited by user Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:17:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG2877.jpg
IMAG2878.jpg
IMAG2880.jpg
IMAG2879.jpg
 1 user thanked trvkladd for this useful post.
Emerald on 9/23/2012(UTC)
DeniseE Offline
#90 Posted : Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:34:36 PM(UTC)
DeniseE

United States

Was thanked: 327 time(s) in 300 post(s)
When I first got seriously in to paper crafting and would get glitter all over the place. My oldest was a senior in high school and I signed a permission slip while working with glitter and his teacher asked about the glitter. The teacher later told me that my son, never missing a beat, told him I was a stripper and that glitter was my body glitter and walked away. The teacher, having met me and we live next door to his parents knew better, and burst out laughing.

Denise
 1 user thanked DeniseE for this useful post.
trvkladd on 9/22/2012(UTC)