Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Godot's Girl Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:00:05 PM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2805 time(s) in 1677 post(s)
I received a sweet card from a wonderful Card Fairy, and I just wanted to say "Thank You!". I have been battling a terrible and painful kidney infection. Had a stay in the hospital because of it. The card really cheered me up and made me feel special. My liver has failed, so any infection is difficult to fight off. Even a common cold can leave me quite ill for weeks. I have faith that God is with me, but must admit to still getting frustrated and depressed sometimes over the things my illness keeps me from doing. Because of the liver failure, I am tired all the time, in constant pain, do not sleep well, and other problems too myriad to go into. My DH and 3 sons have had a tough road, but hang in there with me. That card came at one of those times when I was feeling down for the count. The thoughts and prayers that traveled across the miles with it mean so much. So, again, thank you to the sweet fairy that sent it. Blessings, GG.
Godot's Girl Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 8:25:49 PM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #387; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2805 time(s) in 1677 post(s)
I received three more wonderful cards today from the card fairies. And, again, they came just when I needed them most. I got some bad news at the dr.'s office....my infection is worse, and I may have to go back in the hospital. She prescribed a stronger antibiotic, and is giving me a few days at home to see if that makes a difference. If not, I will have to stay in the hospital and have IV antibiotics. When I got home, the cards were waiting for me. Knowing that total strangers took the time to make and send me a card means so much. Thank you all. And, thank you to whomever put me on the Card Fairy Mission list. You are a blessing to me. GG.