Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

72 Pages«<69707172>
Gadget girl Offline
#2101 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2012 2:01:43 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
Hi all

Just seen the bit about the imagine here.

Hi Margaret glad you had a fab time.

Had a bit of a bad night last night as had a flood in my conservatory the drains over flowed. Had the water people out and they sorted the drains out so hopefully will be ok.

Happy Crafting
Susan
Ann Offline
#2102 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:53:29 AM(UTC)
Ann

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 170 post(s)
Morning all! Susan,how awful for you having a flood in your conservatory,hope all is well nowWub
I have been reading all the posts regarding the discontinuation of the imagine machine and am not surprised at the comments and what was the halfhearted message from Nathan?!,did'nt really tell us anything.I am hoping to get rid of mine in the next 2 weeks,i have a lady that wants it but cant afford it for a fortnight,i have told her i have it for sale on a few sites but if i still have it when she has all the money then it's hers,nobody else interested at the moment anyway.
I still hav'nt had chance to use the silhouette,have been too busy selling craft stuff online,packing and posting,been a bit chaotic these last few days.
Today is my grandaughter Ashleigh's 9th birthday,we are having a little party for her at ours after school so i shall be busy sorting food out laterWub
Need to say bye for now as must have a coffee before work.
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#2103 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 3:40:07 AM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 93 time(s) in 87 post(s)
Good luck with your daughters party ann . The money that people have spent on the image and now to discontinue it seem mad but we all seem to like there other cricut machines i think they ran with it to soon and did not sort out all the problems letting people continue to buy them even though they had faults . it could have been very big but i think they are fed up hith a head ache . hope the weather is better were you all are it has not stopped raind solid here foe a couple of days
Craftyest Offline
#2104 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 2:22:47 PM(UTC)
Craftyest

Was thanked: 383 time(s) in 240 post(s)
Hello all, hope you are well

Time has got away from me again and life is eventful as usual as I'm sure it is for all of you too!
We had a great time in Florida & can't wait to go back, the boys (and us) loved every minute.

We decided to put our house on the market to move across town to a less expensive area which will hopefully clear our mortgage and take the stress off Paul as his business is not doing well. It will also mean I won't need to work.
I have become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and have my first party on 12th October (yikes) Karen.....help!!!

Ann yes I have a cameo and love it! The new blade housing is a bit of a pain and you can't rely on the settings they suggest, just a bit of trial and error I'm afraid. The cuts are very accurate though. I find the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com...ups/allthingsSILHOUETTE/ really helpful. Also, I take the blade housing out & clean it, gently plucking out the bits left in it. Can highly recommend the sketch pens too.

Take care all
Esther xx

Ann Offline
#2105 Posted : Tuesday, September 25, 2012 4:48:29 PM(UTC)
Ann

Good to see you back with us Esther,glad to hear you had a great holiday tooThumpUp
Thanks for the advice regarding the cameo,i have looked at the facebook page you recommended and some others too,lots of inspiration for me there.I must find some time to use the machine,just been so busy recently.
My school is closed tomorrow(wed) as we have blocked drains due to all the rain we have had so i get the day off and might be off thursday tooThumpUp ,i am going to try and find 5 mins to have a look at the cameo.
I have had a sore throat all evening and it's getting worse,always a bad sign for me,not surprising as it has gone very cold here over the last few days,expect i have a bad cold comingThumbDown
Did anyone see the Spellbinders POD? I have recorded it but have had a quick look on c+c,not that impressed,a couple i like the look of but wont be ordering this time round.
Think i'm going to take myself off to bed,might feel a bit better in the morning.
Take Care all,be back tomorrowSmile
Gadget girl Offline
#2106 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:52:11 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya everybody
Its been chucking it down on and off and I am glad I spent my time doing some patchwork on the conservatory to make it waterproof again! Fingers crossed. Think the water was coming in underneath somewhere and cos its right next to the drain it didnt help. Well no rain has got in so far and the drain is ok! Phew! ThumpUp

Hi Esther Glad you had a great time, knew you would. Thing is its spoils you for any where else now. What sort of thickness can you do on your other machine? Does it do cereal boxes. Am asking as my Gypsy is not comunicating with my Cricuts again and so cant do my word books. Have past that facebook page onto my friend who has also got a machine. ThumbDown

Hi Ann. Don't waste time going to bed dose your self up and spend time in your craft room while you can!! BigGrin

Just watching the spellbinders POD but not interested, its just good for ideas. The shapes are all on a Cricut cart somewhere and I have probably got something similar. Plus am saving my money for the Exeter Craft show on Sunday. Smile

Happy Crafting
Susan
Craftyest Offline
#2107 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 10:39:53 AM(UTC)
Craftyest

Was thanked: 383 time(s) in 240 post(s)
Hi all

Thanks Ann hope you're feeling better.

Hi Susan...thanks, we have been quite a few times before but it had been about 8 years.
The Silhouette won't cut chipboard but will probably cut cereal boxes. I had heard there were issues with the gypsy, I do wish they'd get things right for a change. I still have my gypsy & an E2 but haven't used them in a while. Not getting much chance to craft with my house being up for sale as I can't leave stuff out. Need to make my Stampin' Up! Samples though, hopefully that'll happen tomorrow.

Esther xx
Ann Offline
#2108 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 4:29:50 PM(UTC)
Ann

Evening all,hope you have all managed to stay dry today.
We have had a lot of flooding in this area, had a thunder storm this afternoon and the heavens opened for a while,hopefully it wont carry on too long.
I have felt really poorly today and hardly slept last night,my throat felt like it had razor blades inside,today my nose has been streaming all day,just call me RudolphLOL Luckily i had the day off school but forced myself into going to Morrisons,was so glad when i got home,have taken some Beachams all in one capsules,hopefully i will sleep tonight.
I looked at the Spellbinders but was'nt impressed,nothing exciting there.
Still hav'nt used the cameo,have played a bit with the silhouette studio software and downloaded the free shapes over the last 2 weeks,i like that feature,hope to get a play on saturday evening with the machine but wont count my chickens as something always seems to crop up.
Am going to have another cuppa before bedSleep
Gadget girl Offline
#2109 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 12:08:11 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Good morning all
Not often on in the morning not this early at least, its my college day!

Just wanted to say I tried the desktop CCR and actually got it to cut after designing something. Not on my Imagine unfortunately as I've since looked they are still having problems with that! Just hope they get that sorted.

I had a look at my friends Cameo yesterday and looks ok not convinced if I can navigate the CCR ok I wont need to look into it.

So might have a go at some word books over the weekend. I need to find out how to import my designs from the Gypsy!

Anyway have a good day
Susan
ElizabethSmith Offline
#2110 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 1:48:38 AM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

Was thanked: 83 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Hello

feeling much better now although I am fighting off another cold as my daughter has been full of it this week.

I actually made a few cards this week a few thank you cards that took me a bout 3 hours to make 6 the same, that were very simple and then another 3 hours to make one birthday card that I hate now, I was just having a blonde day and nothing went right, serves me right for not playing with my machines for months!!!

I spent an evening with my friend who has the cameo, she has been a die hard cricut fan since before me but only has the expression and makes wonderful things with it, but she adores the cameo and I have to admit to being very impressed would love one now but have an imagine and an E2 and as I don't use them all day every day cant justify getting another machine also don't use the gypsy much so I'm not sure I would really like having to be on the laptop all the time when sorting out my cuts. If and when one or both of my machines die then I might think about it, but with sewing as well it's an awful lot of money just coz I like it!!! I'm a self confessed gadgetaholic!!
Gadget girl Offline
#2111 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:08:02 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya everyone
Just to say woohoo am going to the Exeter Craft Show tomorrow with a fellow crafty friend, its about our 5th year we have gone together and Margaret is joining us this time. Pity I probably wont see any of my Heidi Swapp stuff or a lot of Cricut stuff but its usually a good day out. Am looking forward to my Bacon Sarnie!

Hi Beth
Why do you think I took the name Gadget girl, love gadgets too!!Smile

Have a good weekend.

Susan
ElizabethSmith Offline
#2112 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:02:16 PM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

Hi Susan hope you have a great day tomorrow, I' going to the stitching show at Alexander Palace at the beginning of October with my stitch friend and then to the NEC in November with my paper crafting friend like you say we always have a really good day out lots of laughs and a bit of retail therapy thrown in, a real stress deliver when needed!!!

I'm terrible with gadgets why do you think i got the gypsy i still don't know how to use swell as most and my circuits perform the most basic things and am always completely surprised when I discover they can do something else!!! I should learn more of what they can do rather than hankering after something else!!

Anyway I'm going to bed so good night all.

Shadow Offline
#2113 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:58:28 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Hi all. Got back Friday midnight after the journey from hell! 17 hours on the road from Disney - not impressed - talk about jetlag.

We fetched our new fur baby yesterday and currently she's asleep under Roger's feeet - seems to be her favourite place BigGrin Not had a bad night with her - she did quite a lot of yelling up to midnight, then fell asleep through exhaustion I think.

Disney was OK. Hotel was awful - talk about noisy! Had hardly any sleep at all, through banging bedroom doors etc.

Question for you all - stupid one at that. I've read the thread about the Imagine discontinuing - and am not impressed. Anyway, there's nowt I can do about it, so am not getting stressed. BUT - I've NEVER had to change a blade yet - so can anybody tell me - does it use the normal Cricut blades that go in the Expression etc. If not, I reckon I have a problem as only have one spare and no chance of finding replacements.

Hope everybody's OK.

Pauline x

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 1:59:52 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ElizabethSmith Offline
#2114 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 2:54:47 AM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

good morning
sorry to hear about your holiday Pauline which Hotel did you stay in? we've stayed there once in the Newport Beach Hotel is was quite good but a bit rough around the egdes in terms of decor etc I expect its been done up since as it was more than 10 years ago. Glad the puppy is settling in are you truly,madly deeply smitten yet!!!?!! (love that film!!!)

I have just changed the blade on my imagine and I have used a normal blade and its fine I'm not aware of there being one specific to the imagine, I was wondering if they only sell imagine mats now as they fit in all the machines I'm thinking I should probably stock up on them as my imagine is fine but hasn't been updated for years and isn't likely to be!!

Anyway need to make a start on the garage we're doing a car boot in 2 weeks!!

Shadow Offline
#2115 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:48:08 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Elizabeth - thanks for that. I do have a few spare blades for the Expression so will be OK if they fit Imagine.

Our Hotel was the Explorers - it's not a Disney one but we've stayed there before and been well impressed at how quiet and clean it was. What a change. it used to be Thomas Cook owned, but I bet they've sold it to make a few bucks. The row started about 9 pm and went on well after 1 am - kids dashing up/down corridors, slamming doors etc. Roger actually went to the door at one point and asked them to quieten it down, so result was it got worse. I did get my own back Friday morning though - nearly slammed our bedroom door off its hinges - as nobody seemed to get up until after about 10 am. That should put a smile on their damn faces - not LOL LOL

We asked our driver about hotels, and he said if we wanted a change he recommended Disney Magic Circus or Newport Bay, so I guess they have done it up. All I want is a bit of peace when I go to bed - not much to ask is it.

Of course our dog is absolutely adored. She's so cute - loves trainer laces RollEyes and my toes OhMyGod Spends most of her time running around after Roger, so I reckon he's been adopted. Should be a better night tonight, as she's getting used to everything. BUT - have got to buy her another dog basket - the medium size one we bought, thinking she'd fit in it for a couple of months - is already too small. She has to curl up in it, so next week another basket called for RollEyes

She's asleep at the mo, so think I'll get some lunch on for us before she wakes up.

Pauline x

Ann Offline
#2116 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:32:44 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon all,hope you are all well todaySmile
Sadly Graham's aunt passed away this morning,we are all feeling it right now.I feel very sorry for my MIL,she and Eve were very close.
On a more cheerful note,my mum was feeling ok yesterday when we spoke but she is very up and down.
I finally got chance to play on the silhouette cameo last night and have to say i absolutely love it,i have only cut one of the intricate patterns that's one of the free designs but it cut beautifully,no tearing paper or any problems and the software was so easy to use,it's a keeper!!
Graham's out tonight so i am hoping to have another play then.
Pauline,glad you enjoyed your holiday but sorry the acommodation was'nt so good,some people can be very selfish banging doors etc,no thought for others. You must be very happy you now have your pup home with you,enjoy!ThumpUp
I shall say bye for now as need to get veg done for lunch/tea,roast at around 3pm today.
Take Care all Smile
Gadget girl Offline
#2117 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:52:38 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi everyone
Just recovering from my day out at the Exeter Craft Show. Had a great day loads to see, the sewing element had taken over the show, there were 3 stalls just for sewing machines but still plenty of papercrafting stalls and I always like the storage container stalls and stocked up on them. We walked our feet of as usual and it was lovely to see Margaret again! Hope your Hubby didnt leave you waiting too long!

Hi Pauline
Sorry about your hotel for Disney. We stayed one night at the Magic Circus and while I didnt like the way they did the food and was not impressed our room as it was a bit shabby but it was quiet. They only had a buffet evening meal and it was really expensive so was glad we had eaten a good lunch at Earl of Sandwich. Hope you had a good time at the park anyway! Glad your fur baby is settling down ok!

Hi Ann
Sorry to hear about your Aunt but glad your Mum is feeling a bit better. You have been very lucky getting that Silhouette glad you are finding it easy to use.

Imagine blades are the same as all the other blades.

lucky you Beth all those shows!!

Susan xx

Edited by user Sunday, September 30, 2012 10:54:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added stuff

MargaretHillman Offline
#2118 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:22:51 AM(UTC)
MargaretHillman

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 24 post(s)
Hello all
Had a lovely day in Exeter at the craft show. Thanks to Susan and her two friends . It was great. Dave arrived in about 3 mins so no problems.
Ann can you tell me where you are selling your stuff?
Hope you will feel better soon
Margaret
 1 user thanked MargaretHillman for this useful post.
Gadget girl on 9/30/2012(UTC)
Ann Offline
#2119 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 5:32:48 PM(UTC)
Ann

Margaret: I am selling stuff on the facebook site called CRAFTY SELLERS,i have only been advertising for about 2 weeks and have done very well so far,i'm also selling on PRELOVED and have had some sales but no photos on there.It's worth checking it out if you have stuff to sell or fancy a bargain.Off to bed now so i will say goodnightSleep
ElizabethSmith Offline
#2120 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:14:31 AM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

Good morning all, thought I would pop in so we dont disappear totally!!

Ann sorry to hear about Graham's Aunt, how's your mum doing? is your daughter still suffering by the way?

Susan glad you enjoyed the show must admit I am getting a bit excited about going to mine got one next week!!

Esther hows the Stampin' up going? I have a friend who does that she does it as her main source of employment so is very busy with it doing workshops etc

Karen hope your still with us are you slowly getting there with the house?

I can't believe its October already, need to start thinking about Chrsitmas soon.

Well I lied to you all ladies I'm sorry I took the plunge and updated all my machines yesterday mainly because I have decided to sell the E2 it went ok and the E2 works great so does the imagine and the gypsy and they all work linked to the gypsy until I want to use an imagine cartridge on the gypsy then it just loads the imagine application and when I choose the print/cut option to try and make a design it takes me back the gypsy homepage, so not sure about that one I've scoured the boards but no one else seems to have that problem they do however have worse ones!!I updated the gypsy as I am thinking of selling that too so thought it should be up to date not sure if I can sell now but might try as I cant think many people would want to use the imagine cartridges with it as it does nothing more than imagine anyway, unless they've updated that bit.

Anyway I'd better go loads to do today, none of it very exciting!!
Ann Offline
#2121 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:36:18 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning allSmile Bright and sunny here today although a bit chilly.
The imagine is supposed to be going to a new home sometime today! the local lady says she will have the money today,just waiting to hear when she wants to collect.It is so strange as i have had another lady in Milton Keynes that also wanted it,a bit like buses,you wait for ages and then 2 turn up at onceLOL I feel bad that i had to let her down but prefer to sell it locally really.I feel a bit sad that i am letting it go but i dont use it much now,mainly use the expression and am wanting to spend more time using the cameo,never thought i would enjoy her as much as i am what with being such a technophobe.
Hope you are all well today.I still have my cold but it improves a bit daily,they take time to shake off.
Graham's aunt's funeral is next thursday 11th oct so we are going up to Whitby on wednesday afternoon as soon as i finish school and coming back on friday,i have had to take some time off work ofcourse but it cant be helped.Sad as it all is,it will be nice to see my SIL,she lives on the isle of lewis so we dont see her very often,she is not well herself and has MS.
I need to get up in my craft room sometime today as it is our wedding anniversary tomorrow,32 years bad luck!LOL Not sure if i am joking sometimes,this last year has been tough.
Anyway all,must be going for now.Take CareSmile
Shadow Offline
#2122 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 5:13:29 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all - not a happy bunny today. Just got back from Podiatrist - he's done another deep steroid injection straight into the ligament and it's absolutely killing me! He says he's running out of options - don't I know it! He's gonna see me in a couple of months and will probably inject again, but meanwhile is requesting funding from my GP for a private treatment not available on NHS - basically they kill the nerve ends so I don't get much pain. If I can't get it done the only option is major foot surgery where they remove the complete ligament but the downside is that this makes my walking completely unstable, as this is the ligament that stabilises your gait. Can't win, can I Crying

On a nicer note - just called at Costco on way back from Surgeon, and they'v got Skechers trainers (which I have to wear) at £23.00 !!! And yes, this is a real bargain - they usually retail at about £60. so I just had to have a pair.

Bye for now. Off to bed to snatch an hour's kip.

Pauline xxx
Ann Offline
#2123 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:18:12 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon all.Just a quick post to say my imagine has gone!,i thought i would be more upset really but am happy it has gone to someone local and after a thorough demo my lady is very happy with it,i now have some cash but it will need to go in the bank to pay bills sadly so no treats for meSad
Pauline,sorry you have had to go through more pain,it must seem never ending for you,hope you had a nice rest and are feeling a bit betterWub
Anyway,i have to get tea so will have to go for now.Hope i will still be ok to come on here now i dont have an imagine anymoreSmile
Shadow Offline
#2124 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:35:57 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Ann - so glad your Imagine has gone to its new home. Hot news is that I've also decided to return mine to C&C - it's just not printing properly really grainy, despite doing everything I should and changing ink carts, no better, so cutting my losses and sending it back. I'll sell my cartridges at £15 each if anybody's interested - pm me. To be honest, I'm sick of all the continuous updates, more updates, then updates that don't work, promised updates that never materialise to correct faults - how I could go on for ever.

Then we hear that PC are discontinuing the Imagine and daring to bring out yet another new, digital machine - like people are gonna trust them after this fiasco.

So now I'll be left with my E2 which DOES work, and my Expression which is brill. Plus my Cameo and the Black Cat which will no doubt get more use once the Imagine has gone. Might even learn how to make its advanced stuff work LOL LOL

Anyway, now I've got that off my chest, I feel much better ThumpUp

As for you being welcome on the forum - I reckon it's time to change the title to UK Cricut users - anybody else agree?

Pauline x

Edited by user Wednesday, October 03, 2012 8:38:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ElizabethSmith Offline
#2125 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 9:54:36 AM(UTC)
ElizabethSmith

Hi Ann and Pauline well done both of you for getting rid of unwanted stuff it feels good doesn't it, I'm keeping my fingers crossed my E2 goes!!

I hope you both still come and chat and I think it's a good idea we change the name but should we go on the cricut chat forum instead now as it's not called imagine anymore - what do you think?

Pauline sorry you are really suffering still and didn't get any answers really today lets hope this injection works a bit better than last time. You still have a few machines to choose from when the mood takes you don't you!! Ann what cricuts do you have still?
Shadow Offline
#2126 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 12:03:19 PM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi Elizabeth - foot finally easing off a bit thank heaven. It's been pounding since 11 am this morning but a few painkillers have seen it off a bit.

I reckon we should go to Cricut Chat as you suggest. We can put a link to the new thread can't we?

Watching Skechers on QVC at the mo - both Roger and Amber fast asleep - wish you could see them - it's like dreamy valley here LOL LOL

Rung C&C about my Imagine - they've arranged to pick it up next week - or should I say they've arranged for Hermes to give me a ring to pick it up next week !!! They even wanted me to take it to my local depot - which is Chesterfield - I don't think so!!! Feel much better now I've arranged for its return.

Anyway, think it's time for a cuppa

Pauline x
Ang Offline
#2127 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:34:47 PM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Hi all,
Think its a great idea to move to the Cricut Chat and the heading. no idea how to put a link, but i am sure one of you will know.
I have been doing a bit of stamp/colouring in at the moment for christmas cards, but have used the imagine to cut out shapes to stamp onto.
I am keeping my imagine at the moment along with my black create but may at sometime look at the cameo.

I am off on holiday to Gran Canaria on saturday (cannt come too soon) its been a long season this year so really looking forward to it.
Ann sorry to hear about your aunt - dont forget to take care of yourself.
Pauline - it must be awful to be in constant pain, lets hope they sort it soon for your.

So who is going to do the dirty dead and change us over!! Any takers??
Ann Offline
#2128 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 3:58:57 PM(UTC)
Ann

Having my down time so thought i would have a nosey on here.
Pauline,i am sure you are doing the right thing sending your imagine back,if it does'nt work correctly what is the point of keeping it.I think the idea about changing the name of our group is a good one as several of us do not have imagine's now.
Elizabeth,i still have my pink expression,gypsy,also the silhouette cameo and a slice elite,i think i have a good selection of machines now and wont be selling any of them.
Anyway folks,must go for now.
GoodnightSleep
Ang Offline
#2129 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:25:37 PM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Meant to say, for those of you who c and c members in the last mag there are some vouchers in the back, I just purchased the pen stoage and some pens that have been on this week and the website let me use 2 of the vouchers plus my £10 credit from renewing my membership.
Take care all
Ang
 1 user thanked Ang for this useful post.
Shadow on 10/9/2012(UTC)
Shadow Offline
#2130 Posted : Thursday, October 04, 2012 1:34:10 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi everybody. I've bit the bullet and started a UK Cricut Users thread - it's in the General chat - Cricut Chat - section but here is the link - hopefully it might just work. See you over there BigGrin

http://www.cricut.com/fo...-Part-1.aspx#post1565035

Pauline xx

Edited by user Thursday, October 04, 2012 1:36:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Additional info