Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

colleenhannadbe0b31e Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 8:23:50 PM(UTC)
colleenhannadbe0b31e

Groups: Registered

Hello everyone! I just started using a Cricut Expression a few months ago, and needlesstosay I'm beyond hooked! LOL My husband tells me that it's like watching a child with an easy bake oven waiting for the paper to be done cutting so I can start gluing, sticking and creating! BigGrin

My daughter takes horse back riding lessons, and the majority of the horse cartridges that I can find are all western or old west based. Does anyone have any ideas for cartridges that would have a good variety or useful images for English style Horseback riding? She's working on jumping and showing, so I'd like to go more that route than the western route.

Thank you all and happy crafting!

God Bless,
Colleen
CanadaJanice Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 8:32:37 AM(UTC)
CanadaJanice

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Originally Posted by: colleenhannadbe0b31e Go to Quoted Post
Hello everyone! I just started using a Cricut Expression a few months ago, and needlesstosay I'm beyond hooked! LOL My husband tells me that it's like watching a child with an easy bake oven waiting for the paper to be done cutting so I can start gluing, sticking and creating! BigGrin

My daughter takes horse back riding lessons, and the majority of the horse cartridges that I can find are all western or old west based. Does anyone have any ideas for cartridges that would have a good variety or useful images for English style Horseback riding? She's working on jumping and showing, so I'd like to go more that route than the western route.

God Bless,
Colleen

I don't have any solutions, but I think this might get more responses if you repost on a more general message board BigGrin
CanadaJanice Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 8:40:34 AM(UTC)
CanadaJanice

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 66 post(s)
Originally Posted by: colleenhannadbe0b31e Go to Quoted Post

God Bless,
Colleen