Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
TurtleBug Offline
#91 Posted : Friday, October 05, 2012 9:03:51 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 951 time(s) in 613 post(s)
Sandy
#1 - Love the colors and blinged flowers, looks very nice flipped.
#3 - WOW!! Very pretty! Nice choice of colors. Love the sled cut with the inked edges.

AcrossThePond
TTT Card - Very pretty, like the snow pic with the pretty sleigh.
Gift Tags - Very pretty, love all the detail. Would hate to toss those out with the crumpled wrapping paper come Christmas morning!
TTT Card #2 - Very cute picture and love the layered sentiment cute, great card!

joanneorbash
Your Pumpkins centerpiece is very nice, perfect for this time of the year.

NanaDonna
#1 - Pretty!! Love the colors and matching printed papers. The punched border is so pretty and delicate.

Sorry, will have to finish posting comments tomorrow...not feeling up to par tonight. Going to go fix me a cup of hot green tea........Mellow Mellow

Edited by user Friday, October 05, 2012 9:10:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 10/6/2012(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#92 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 5:03:15 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Michelle, what sweet layouts! It's pretty cool how you did your card too! Welcome back!

Turtlebug, I hope today you are feeling much better!
 2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 10/6/2012(UTC), TurtleBug on 10/7/2012(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#93 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 9:35:06 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Cindy - you have been busy and what lovely cards to show for all your time spent, I love them all. Now how did you make the angels? is there a polystyrene base to them? They are all so pretty, they will fly.

Bingolady - oh I like your tag. It is so crisp looking.

Shelby - Great layouts all ready to go when you get the photo's. Love your card for the mojo sketch. I still have mine to doBlushing Blushing

Turtlebug - hope you feel better today.

Sue
 3 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 10/6/2012(UTC), TurtleBug on 10/7/2012(UTC), cstanzione on 10/8/2012(UTC)
proudmomma61 Offline
#94 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:30:41 PM(UTC)
proudmomma61

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Everyone's projects are looking absolutely fabulous. So many good ideas, from pumpkin centerpieces, to angels, to layouts, and beautiful cards. There is an abundance of talent with this group.

Well, after making two cakes to take to my sisters tomorrow for dinner (only needed one, but the first cake fell apart when taking it out of the tube pan!)Crying, I made my tic-tac-toe card -- patterned paper, border punch, and flower. This card is for my nephew who is in the Marines and stationed in New Bern NC. They just had their second baby girl. It will probably be a while before I get to see her, but wanted to let them know I am thinking of them.

Have a great Saturday!

Jennie
proudmomma61 attached the following image(s):
Welcome Baby.JPG
 1 user thanked proudmomma61 for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 10/8/2012(UTC)
cstanzione Offline
#95 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:42:37 PM(UTC)
cstanzione

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 185 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AcrossThePond Go to Quoted Post
[b]Cindy [/b]- you have been busy and what lovely cards to show for all your time spent, I love them all. Now how did you make the angels? is there a polystyrene base to them? They are all so pretty, they will fly.

Bingolady - oh I like your tag. It is so crisp looking.

Shelby - Great layouts all ready to go when you get the photo's. Love your card for the mojo sketch. I still have mine to doBlushing Blushing

Turtlebug - hope you feel better today.

Sue

Sue,
They are just made out of cardstock that is all and embellished however you like.
 2 users thanked cstanzione for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 10/7/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 10/8/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#96 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:34:03 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2611 time(s) in 1370 post(s)
Hello everyone, hope you are all enjoying your Saturday AKA World Card Making Day there are lots of things going on a lot of prizes to be won.

Well here is my #3 Challenge - This is actually loosely based off of a sketch Sue posted last time she hosted on August 22nd. I kept it because it was kind of what I had in mind for my Christmas card this year.
The cartridge I used was Paper Lace, which I have had for a long time and only used once. I also have Paper Lace II which I have never usedBlushing but thank you Sue for proposing this challenge as it made me look through my cartridge handbooks and I found some cuts (sentiments) that I really like that I forgot were there. My very first cartridge was of course George that came with my Cricut and let me tell you I still use that one all the time.

Oh yeah also the ad colorsBigGrin

I really do think this is kind of a strange snowflake ThumbDown but thought I would use it for this challenge, added some bling and it is all sprayed with Glimmer Mist and the blue area is covered with Liquid Glass.
I was going to add some swirls but was having some issues so I gave up on that part

Edited by user Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:35:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
sunnieday Offline
#97 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 2:38:48 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 331 time(s) in 224 post(s)
Ok Ladies I think I did this one correctly. Patterned paper, border punch and a flower.

1 user thanked sunnieday for this useful post.
sunnieday Offline
#98 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 6:12:31 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 331 time(s) in 224 post(s)
Well well I got the third one done too...
I used doodlecharms. It was one of my firsts and I havent played with it in a long long while.

2 users thanked sunnieday for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 10/8/2012(UTC), JannyLee on 10/8/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#99 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 10:24:34 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone! Busy weekend for me as usual. Sneaking away from family and friends so no one will think I've disappeared completely BigGrin

cstanzione: wonderful cards. Love all the papers you used. Gorgeous pearl details on the mannequin dress as well as the second card.. beautiful flowers too! Awesome thinking of you card and cute sunshine card. Love love the scrapalicious card and wonderful Christmas card! Love all those shimmering pink cards and another awesome Christmas card. Wow! You've been busy! LOVE LOVE all the angel projects

AcrossThePond: oh wow... I love the fact that the sentiment takes up most of the card! I'll have to try that sometime. Great papers and colors and love the details on the corner there

BingoLady:
great tag... the white on red borders is a striking combination. Hee hee... love the embossing border at the bottom! Even with a tag you manage to put some embossing. Nice touch!

SHELBYWOO:
oh my... love all the scrapbook layouts especially that first one. Love the colors. Very cute Riley pages. Very elegant Christmas card... love the muted purple against the off white

proudmomma61:
very prett and cute baby card

*NanaDonna*: love the blue snowflake card! Love that snowflake cut

sunnieday:
yay another card from you... very cute and love the colors you used. Ooooh I love that spider card!
 2 users thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 10/8/2012(UTC), cstanzione on 10/8/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#100 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 10:26:32 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

*NanaDonna* wrote:
Raquel - Mojo sketch oh so very very elegant looking, there you go with those swirls again and those flowers are perfection!

I can't help it! I'm so into them right now and I can't seem to get away from my favorite flourish cut either Blushing

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#101 Posted : Saturday, October 06, 2012 10:29:09 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Alright, I need to log off once again but I just wanted to add that...

SHELBYWOO will be hosting next!
I can't wait to play... thank you!
LisaW. Offline
#102 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:26:55 AM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Morning ladies...sneaking in here real quick before my long (12 hours) work day begins.

I was so set on using those flowers that I have had for a long time but had a really hard time matching that color and really hard for me without a sketch. Not sure of a sentiment yet.

I used the right hand side of the challenge going down...patterned paper, border punch, and flower. I threaded the ribbon through the slots (not sure what the punch is called.

Edited by user Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:29:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LisaW. attached the following image(s):
DSCF8165-002.JPG
 1 user thanked LisaW. for this useful post.
SandyPalmer Offline
#103 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:31:54 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Proudmomma, lovely tic-tac-toe card! Love the soft pape4 you used! Love how you scalloped the bottom too! Great job on it!

Donna, love the snowflake paper! Such a pretty card! I just LOVE Christmas!!!

Sunnie, I am loving seeing your cards back on here! Oh, such fun paper you used on your tic-tac-toe card! I just LOVE polka dots! Oh, your Halloween card with the spider on it is really cute too! Nice with the added graveyard!

Happy Sunday to everyone!
SandyPalmer Offline
#104 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 5:35:19 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

LisaW, you really did sneak one in there, lol! Oh, I love the look of this one! Love the ribbon lacing through like that! Great job on it all!
DeeScraps Offline
#105 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 12:38:33 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 734 time(s) in 565 post(s)
Here's my MoJo Monday sketch. Lots of nice cards this week.

Turtlebug...hope you are feeling better.

Nana Donna....nice Ad Color card.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]
 1 user thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 10/7/2012(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#106 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:24:22 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Happy Sunday Ladies!
Thank you for the get-well wishes, My medication was changed about a week ago and I have been having stomach problems, which the Dr. said was to be expected till my body got used to it. So, I'm still not 100%, but getting better. I am so far behind on my commenting, thought I better get with it today...so here goes:

JoyfulCarol
Window Card - Love the bright purple with the soft pastel striped paper. Like how the butterfly matches the circle cut. The gold tag cut (or is it metal?) is very pretty.
#1 - Great idea to use the Doily, love the shimmery pink BG and floral papers. Pretty card.
Ad Color Card - Very pretty! LOVE the butterfly and sparkly Dragonfly papers. Pretty frame cuts, too.
#3 Challenge - Love it, so cute!! Yes, I did enjoy the cute little catapillar, and love the polkadot paper...think I will scraplift this one for sure, if you don't mind....my DGD will love it! Will have to buy the grass punch, always have trouble with the Cricut when cutting a grass border.

Raquel
TTT Card - What a pretty Ballerina in the pic, check out that pose!! My grandaughter also attends Ballet classes. Aren't the Recitals so fun to watch? They start with tiny 3 yr olds all the way to teenagers and I love the outfits they wear so pretty and always related to the music. Does your cute daughter get all shy and bashful on stage? Sienna still does and she is already 8 yrs. old and started when she was 5! Did she win that ribbon? Great job on the LO!
Hope your SIL is all better now and has not developed a fear of driving.

Sunnieday, Great to see you back!
#1 - Love the pearl centers on the flowers and the green, yellow and red colors really pop against the white BG, very nice.

BingoLady
#1 - Colorful card, like the pretty banner and ornament in the center, perfect use of the Ho,Ho,Ho ribbon on this card. Very nice!

SandyPalmer
TTT Card - Very fun Christmas card in the AC, love the look on Snowman's face. The icicle border cut at the top adds the perfect touch. LOVE the flower and pearl details.

NanaDonna
TTT Card - Very pretty, so crisp and clean. LOVE the ornament buttons (I know how much FUN you had making them!)LOL. See now what you meant about the tag..who knew??..looks good that way, too! Love the printed paper and border. Is that small stamp from CTMH??

OK, page #2 done, will continue later....my dear grandchildren are coming over soon!

2 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/8/2012(UTC), Joyful Carol on 10/9/2012(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#107 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:33:22 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 962 time(s) in 650 post(s)
Cindy, wow you have been a little Buzy Bee, Love all the wonderful items
you have made. The Angels are awesome.

Shelby, wonderful cards nice colors and all the decor.

Proudmom, what a pretty card for a baby, they are going to love it.

Donna, nice I like the snowflake paper, and the snow flake came out nice.

Sunnieday, great job on all your cards, The one with the spider I like the way you
did the decor.

Lisa, nice like the flowers, and I like the idea of lacing the ribbon on the paper.

Dee ,what a wonderful Mojo Monday card.
 2 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
DeeScraps on 10/8/2012(UTC), cstanzione on 10/8/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#108 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:41:47 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Hello everyone, busy busy morning. Went to hospital to visit brother-in-law (Bingolady's brother and Turtlebug's hubby's brother) he is doing good but will be there a few days.

Then my hubby took me to Michael's, I just HAD to use that 50% off coupon.BigGrin LOL Then we went to the Wine StoreLove LOL Flapper not sure which I was more excited about Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh .
Probably won't get any crafting done today as our granddaughter is coming over for dinner.
Hopefully I can get back here later to catch up on my comments.

Turtlebug glad you are feeling betterBlink
 1 user thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 10/7/2012(UTC)
TurtleBug Offline
#109 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:46:14 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

NanaDonna

I happen to know which was MORE exciting for you......
THE WINE STORE!!!!

of course...you have to have your supply of Pinot Griego!!LOL LOL LOL

Love Love Love you!!

Edited by user Sunday, October 07, 2012 3:54:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

*NanaDonna* Offline
#110 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 8:47:59 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Originally Posted by: TurtleBug Go to Quoted Post
NanaDonna

I happen to know which was MORE exciting for you......
THE WINE STORE!!!!

of course...you have to have your supply of Pinot Griego!!LOL LOL LOL

Love Love Love you!!

Ha ha ha ha Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
PINOT GRIGIO

YUMMY!
TurtleBug Offline
#111 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 9:07:20 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Originally Posted by: *NanaDonna* Go to Quoted Post

Ha ha ha ha Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh
PINOT GRIGIO

YUMMY!

NanaDonna,
Can NEVER get that spelling right...shows you how much I know about wine!LOL

TurtleBug Offline
#112 Posted : Sunday, October 07, 2012 11:36:34 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

OK I'm back, grandchildren all fed, bathed and picked up by Mom & Dad...they are both ready for school tomorrow.

proudmomma
#1 - Beautiful! Love the bold colors and pretty BG paper. Like all the layering of the circle and oval cuts, pearls give it a very elegant look. LOVE the pretty staging!
TTT Car - So pretty and dainty! Love the colors and petite flower. Congrats on the new arrival and a big THANK YOU to your nephew for his service to our country!

Raquel
#1 = So pretty in the Ad Colors, love all the fourish and soft colors, flowers are awesome!

AcrossThePond
#3 - Love this card, great for a guy even with a few flowers on it, beautiful font, too. I feel the same way about white core cardtock, never use it either.
#3 - Very nice swirly sentiment, like the flower buttons and the pearls at the bottom.

LisaW.
#1 - Pretty AC card, like the pattern mix, they look good together, like the bling on the strip.
TTT Card - Pretty pattern paper and flowers. Like the deep green with the cranberry ribbon through it, very nice.

DeeScraps
Ad Color Card - Very cute, love all the snowflakes and the Wintery Snowman scene is great. Like the idea of using the MS punch for the arms...will have to keep that one in mind!
#1 - Love the color combo and pretty circle cut. Like the flower matching the border and the layered photo corners. Pretty card!

SandyPalmer
Second #1 - Love it, love it, love it!! Yellow...my favorite color and Roses my favorite flower...you still have my address, right?? The more I looked at it the more I saw in it..like the delicate white Butterfly, white branch cuts and the glittery black circle. LOVE every single thing about this beautiful card... OH!! I already said I LOVED it!Laugh

cstanzione
Week of Sept. 12th
#1 - Love the dress(I have that stack,so many pretty papers) and the borders are very pretty. Great clor combo.
#2 - Very pretty, nice for Valentine's Day, love the flowers and the key .
#3 - Very cute Baby card, love the sushine peeking out of the blanket(cloud).
Last Week's Cards
#1 - Very nice, like the paper combo and frame cut.
#2 - WOW!! Lots of glittery details, like it alot, pretty frame...perfect for a crafty person!
#3 - Love the old-fashioned look and the pretty oval sentiment.
This Weeks' Cards
#1 - Pretty paper and border cut. You are way ahead with your holidays cards...lucky you!
#2 - Perfect sentiment for this card, pretty paper and swirls.
#3 - Love the BG paper and cute Santa with his Reindeer.
Love the Angels, so pretty and each so different. Hope you are reaping big rewards with the sale of all these wonderful projects!

BingoLady
TTT TAG - Very clean and crisp, like the simplicity of it...very nice!

ShelbyWoo
Great layouts, greater memories of love ones.
#1 - Nice, like the center cut and how you inked only the outer edges of the top one.

NanaDonna
#3 - So pretty in the Ad Colors! Love the snowflakey BG paper and the blingy popped snowflake!

Sunnieday
TTT Card - Pretty flower and nice mixture of pattern papers.
#3 - Cute Spider card, like the cemetery scene wih the BIG full moon....BOO!!!

ALL caught up!! Now will tackle Sketch #1!
 3 users thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/8/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 10/8/2012(UTC), cstanzione on 10/8/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#113 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 5:03:51 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend

LisaW.: love your card... another favorite color of mine... burgundy. Great way to lace up that ribbon through that small panel at the bottom and of course... love the flowers

DeeScraps: wow you are on a roll with last week's Ad colors. Awesome card! Love the combination of the printed black paper with everything too. Beautiful
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#114 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 5:10:53 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

TurtleBug wrote:
[size=6]Happy Sunday Ladies!
Thank you for the get-well wishes, My medication was changed about a week ago and I have been having stomach problems, which the Dr. said was to be expected till my body got used to it. So, I'm still not 100%, but getting better. I am so far behind on my commenting, thought I better get with it today...so here goes:

Raquel
TTT Card - What a pretty Ballerina in the pic, check out that pose!! My grandaughter also attends Ballet classes. Aren't the Recitals so fun to watch? They start with tiny 3 yr olds all the way to teenagers and I love the outfits they wear so pretty and always related to the music. Does your cute daughter get all shy and bashful on stage? Sienna still does and she is already 8 yrs. old and started when she was 5! Did she win that ribbon? Great job on the LO!
Hope your SIL is all better now and has not developed a fear of driving.

First of all, I hope you're feeling better! My daughter doesn't get stage fright whenever she knows she has to perform and it's been rehearsed. She only gets nervous and shy when it's impromptu. The award ribbon was made by me and specifically for that layout. I had made it for a My Sheri Craft project back in August. At the end of the year, the dancers got trophies instead
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#115 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 5:12:29 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

*NanaDonna* wrote:
Hello everyone, busy busy morning. Went to hospital to visit brother-in-law (Bingolady's brother and Turtlebug's hubby's brother) he is doing good but will be there a few days.

Then my hubby took me to Michael's, I just HAD to use that 50% off coupon.BigGrin LOL Then we went to the Wine StoreLove LOL Flapper not sure which I was more excited about Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh .
Probably won't get any crafting done today as our granddaughter is coming over for dinner.
Hopefully I can get back here later to catch up on my comments.

Turtlebug glad you are feeling betterBlink

Wow... hospital... I hope everything is ok. I was tempted to use that Michael's 50% off coupon too but decided that I really should use up my stuff first BigGrin

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#116 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 5:13:35 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Flapper Flapper Flapper *POKES Sue* Flapper Flapper Flapper
 1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 10/8/2012(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#117 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 7:06:11 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Good morning everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend

LisaW.: love your card... another favorite color of mine... burgundy. Great way to lace up that ribbon through that small panel at the bottom and of course... love the flowers

DeeScraps: wow you are on a roll with last week's Ad colors. Awesome card! Love the combination of the printed black paper with everything too. Beautiful

Raquel....does it look "black" to you? It's all blue and yellow. The dark is dark blue. I tried to post the card on the MoJo Monday site but couldn't. Sad

DeeScraps Offline
#118 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 7:12:38 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
Well, I'm extremely behind in scrapbooking so I decided to make a layout from a tic-tac-toe challenge. I tried to follow the sketch but really wouldn't work out too well with my choice of background paper.

The award ribbon is from My Sheri Crafts #91 project I had done back in the first week of August but was intentionally made for this layout (whenever I got to it... well now, I got to it! BigGrin )

Tic-Tac-Toe: Patterned Paper + Border Punch + Flower

Cartridges used: Fabulous Finds, Plantin Schoolbook, Stone Script

Ok, now on to make a card!

Great layout and beautiful daughter! What size is the layout?

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#119 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 7:45:15 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

DeeScraps wrote:
Raquel....does it look "black" to you? It's all blue and yellow. The dark is dark blue. I tried to post the card on the MoJo Monday site but couldn't. Sad

Oh Dee... I'm sorry, but it does look black. I stared at your card and I could see how it is dark blue but it definitely looks black to me... not jet black but muted black. I'm sorry you couldn't post your card

Edited by user Monday, October 08, 2012 7:45:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because of a typo :)

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#120 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 7:47:20 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

DeeScraps wrote:
Great layout and beautiful daughter! What size is the layout?

Oh I should have mentioned that... it's a 12" x 12" and the picture is 4" x 6"