• Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.



kids4267fb31fd Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 08, 2012 7:44:17 AM(UTC)

Rank: Newbie

Groups: Registered
Joined: 10/6/2012(UTC)
Posts: 1

Need help to find an UBS cable to connect my cricut expression to my computer to use craft room.
shylalp Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:04:24 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Joined: 9/18/2010(UTC)
Posts: 532
Location: BC, Canada

Thanks: 523 times
Was thanked: 422 time(s) in 220 post(s)
It's just a basic computer usb cable, so anywhere you buy computer supplies should have them in stack. You need a male-female ended one (ie one side has the square'ish end and the other a rectangle'ish end). Or, cricut sells them:
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:13:39 AM(UTC)

Rank: Advanced Member

Groups: Registered
Joined: 7/12/2008(UTC)
Posts: 23,863
United States
Location: FB: Cricut Lovers Guide to Design Space

Thanks: 8593 times
Was thanked: 19242 time(s) in 8607 post(s)
If you've got a home printer connected to your computer, you don't even need to buy another USB cable. Your Cricut uses the same one as the printer. I just plug the USB cable into whichever one I'm using. Although, it does drive my son crazy when he wants to use my printer and gets the error message to connect the printer to the computer 'cause my Cricut is plugged in! LOL
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Powered by YAF | YAF © 2003-2015, Yet Another Forum.NET
This page was generated in 0.904 seconds.