Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jillieneIsaacs Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, September 14, 2012 9:11:26 PM(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 250 time(s) in 94 post(s)
Hi there,
I just posted a tutorial about getting started with your Cricut. Whether you own a Baby Bug, Expression, Expression 2 or Imagine, there are basic settings and feature that you need to know in order to get started. This blog post includes instructions straight from the cricut handbook with a little commentary filling in the blanks and advice based on my experience. I also include links to some wonderful videos on You Tube that can take you to the next level. I hope this is helpful. There is a bit of a learning curve, but once you get your arms around using your machine you are going to create all kinds of wonderful cards, layouts and crafts!
 2 users thanked jillieneIsaacs for this useful post.
donnabaird1197b57d73 on 10/3/2012(UTC), rlescarbeau1a49b2fe0 on 10/12/2012(UTC)
donnabaird1197b57d73 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, October 03, 2012 11:49:29 AM(UTC)
donnabaird1197b57d73

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Thank you Thank you Thank you! I am one of those people that dont typically read instructions/directions and expect to just know how to use something out of the box (and I should know from experience that doesnt work haha)...reading your blog has convinced me to pull my books out and try to cut from my E instead of using the CCR...cant wait to get home and play!

Donna
rlescarbeau1a49b2fe0 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 4:05:02 AM(UTC)
rlescarbeau1a49b2fe0

Flapper Thank you for your assistance, I'm just using mine for the first time and I've had it for about 7 months and have never used it, I've stared at it for a while and thought, some day I will make time to use that, well today was the wrong day,lol just kidding, I am having fun, thanks & thank you kindly for your time to help us all out. Cool

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2012 4:06:45 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified