Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bri.Johnson07 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 6:57:01 PM(UTC)
Bri.Johnson07

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I can not use the Cricut Craft Room, and the Cricut sync will not work when tried. I have been both on the phone with Cricut and my internet provider, and while I understand that it is difficult to be able to tell which one is telling the truth and which one is lying, cricut is the one I am not leaning towards believing. We hooked my Laptop to the main cord for our internet and the tech was able to go through every part of my brand new computer. The rep I was talking to from Cricut said that you need a 1 and a 1.5 MB to upload and download for this to work, I have a constant 10 MB being supplied. I feel completely jaded, lied to, and heart broken by Cricut. This should not be the case!!!!!! If I am going to be told that the Cricut developers have done the research that says it is the internet providers fault, then that should of been STATED!!!!!!!!
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:06:27 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 221 post(s)
I have already contacted the BBB with a complaint. Maybe if others contacted the BBB it would help get them on the ball to fix things!
Bri.Johnson07 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:15:35 PM(UTC)
Bri.Johnson07

Are you having the same problems or something else?
TammyPuckett Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:21:45 PM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 221 post(s)
I have had so many problems with my Imagine & CCR & other things not functioning & all that you ever hear is that "IT'S COMING SOON"! Been hearing that for close to a year, but still nothing is fixed to make it work like it needs to.
Bri.Johnson07 Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:23:20 PM(UTC)
Bri.Johnson07

What did the BBB say to you?
GypsyBoricua Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:49:31 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 886 time(s) in 488 post(s)
I looked at the BBB site and found that PC has an A+ rating with them. I think that if we all complain to them, then maybe PC will listen, because just complaining here does nothing. They don't care!
GypsyBoricua Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:51:00 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Perhaps this thread needs to be in the General Chat area and more people will contact the BBB about PC and it will force them to correct all the problems.
Bri.Johnson07 Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 7:56:14 PM(UTC)
Bri.Johnson07

How do you move it to general chat?
Cricut Tanja Offline
#9 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 8:31:43 PM(UTC)
Cricut Tanja

Groups: Registered, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 40 time(s) in 18 post(s)
We would love to help you with your connecting to the Cricut room and the Cricut Sync. Customer Support can be contacted at 1.800.937.7686 and is available Monday - Friday from 7 AM- 6 PM mountain standard time. Our Customer support agents are available to address your specific issue. Many times it is simple solutions such as checking firewall or antivirus settings or manage exceptions to allow the program to communicate. If additional troubleshooting is needed Customer support also have the ability to set you up with a screen sharing session. We are here to help. Cricut Tanja
scrapalette Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, October 12, 2012 9:30:16 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 19163 time(s) in 8570 post(s)
I think a lot of people don't realize what the BBB does. They provide a "voice" for the consumer when the consumer can't get resolution from the company that makes the product or provides the service. They do not make the company do what you want them to do. When you file a complaint, they notify the company to provide resolution. The resolution may be that they refund your money and take back the product that you filed the complaint about. And, if that's what is offered, you don't have the option of saying "but no, I want the product but I want it to do 'this or that' {even if the 'this or that' was promised for the future}". You get the refund, the company takes back the product and the issued is considered resolved by the BBB and rated accordingly.

In the case of PC, the Imagine and CCR, they can't magically make it work because complaints have been filed. I would contact PC and work with CS and if you're not happy with what they can offer, ask for what you want {even if it is a refund} and then if you don't get it resolved, go from there. At least with CS, you have the option to keep your Imagine and use it as a stand alone machine. And possibly, get your issue resolved.

To be clear though, I'm not saying CS could or would offer a refund. Just that I would start with CS and already have in mind what resolution you want.

Edit: I had to come back and say that I'm also not saying anyone shouldn't file a complaint if that's what you want to do.

Edited by user Friday, October 12, 2012 9:45:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked scrapalette for this useful post.
Narelle on 10/12/2012(UTC)
Bri.Johnson07 Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 6:49:03 AM(UTC)
Bri.Johnson07

ALL I WANT IS FOR MY DANG CRICUT TO WORK HOW THEY SAY IT WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 1 user thanked Bri.Johnson07 for this useful post.
Shadow on 10/15/2012(UTC)
Sherri.Volzb27c017e Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 11:21:12 AM(UTC)
Sherri.Volzb27c017e

I contacted Cricut because my Imagine will not cut at all. They said to restore it. When that didn't work they asked about my internet provider then anti-virus protection then maybe because I don't use it on a daily basis.
In the end I have a very expensive dust collector on my desk that they can't help me with. Very sad with all the money I have spent with the image and then the cartridges.
I don't know how many they sold but you would think that if we registered them with Cricut they would be willing to work with us with some kind of discount to get a expression that actually does what it is supposed to.
GypsyBoricua Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 5:37:02 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

I don't think PC deserves an A+ rating with the BBB. The problem is that not enough people have complained to the BBB. There were only less than 100 complaints. I don't think enough people realize that this is even an option.

PC plays the game really well. They make all these promises that the machine will do something, and you buy it for that feature, and then it never materializes. I have had my Imagine for 2 years now. I am terrified to update it, so it sits.

PC is not forthcoming regarding the Imagine at all. The whole situation with the ink. They've known all along that we could use regular HP ink, but never let us know. They knew that if they told us, we would stop buying ink from them and their vendors, so they kept it quiet. With all that we have been through with the Imagine, they could have at least been honest about that.

And with them knowing that the Imagine has a lot of issues, they still have their vendors selling them. To me, that is immoral and evil.

I will keep lodging complaints where ever I can, because they robbed us blind and are laughing all the way to the bank with our money.

I have stopped buying PC items, and will contine to use my PC stuff until it dies. But I will not recommend any of their products to anyone that asks me and I encourage them to buy other products.

2 years have passed and the promises have not been kept.

Now if PC wants me to stop me disuading people from buying their products, they can refund me for my Imagine that I bought at launch and all the carts. That is how they can make up for all the broken promises they made.

3 users thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
angelathompson4 on 10/14/2012(UTC), Shadow on 10/15/2012(UTC), Amber:D on 10/26/2012(UTC)