Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

6 Pages«<23456>
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#91 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 8:56:24 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
It's so nice to get away from the kids sometimes! LOL!

Ok, back to reality! I just put the little one to bed so back on here I go and will be crafting soon enough

SHELBYWOO:
wow... you made a lot of "pumpkin" cards and they're all very nice. Great set of cards to enter in the BBTB2 challenge... I have yet to enter my pumpkin card

Gisele: we all get busy... no worries! You come back and visit us whenever you can. You have been missed and your cards too! Speaking of card... love yours. That little metal piece reminds me of an earring I once had. Love every detail and colors of your card
 2 users thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 10/14/2012(UTC), Gisele on 10/14/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#92 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:00:47 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... here's 2 more sketch 3 cards. I'll share the pictures of my son's school picture when I can scan it. We actually had to fix that particular printer tonight... hubby accidentally pulled a wire disconnecting something internally

Cartridge used: Fabulous Finds and Wild Card

These are 5" x 5" cards... I forgot to mention earlier. The envelops are made with welding several shapes together using Design Studio
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#93 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:12:51 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... now that the new challenge is up on My Sheri Crafts... I can share this with all of you. The current theme is to make any Halloween project if anyone is interested in joining

I made one each for my three kiddies!

Cartridge used: Bags, Tags, Boxes, and More, Don Juan, Indie Art, Paper Doll Dress Up, Wild Card

It fits the Ad colors for this week plus the Halloween challenge???
LisaW. Offline
#94 Posted : Saturday, October 13, 2012 9:44:43 PM(UTC)
LisaW.

United States

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Just a quick pop in...but actually got 2 cards done in one night and even fit in family game night (a fast game of Apples to Apples). I will be back with my third sketch hopefully Monday night.

Sketch #2: Challenge of halloween card along with the great ad colors

Cartridge: Paper Doll Dress up
Cricut: Nestibilities

Sketch #3: No cricut...just cuttlebug for the squares. I just got my stamp set so was eager to try out the little jean pocket...plan on putting money inside the pocket so it is actually raised with a double layer of pop dots.

LisaW. attached the following image(s):
DSCF8166.JPG
DSCF8167.JPG
SandyPalmer Offline
#95 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:12:27 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Raquel, these are my favorite sets from you so far! You know how I feel about the red and black color combo! BigGrin I also love the blue and tan color you used on your second card! It is so boyish and perfect for your sons picture to be put in! You crack me up... unless the ad colors have changed for this time... you should have just stuck with saying those treat bags go with the Halloween theme of the extra credit and not the ad colors, lol! Flapper I just LOVE those little treat bags though!!!!!!

LisaW, oh, love these two cards you just posted! I am such a country girl at heart so the red and blue with the pocket on it is just shouting to me! BigGrin I think your ghost card is pretty cute too! Great job on these!

I guess since I am having a bit of no mojo this week, I will show my My Sheri Craft card too! Which happens to be more closer the ad colors this week, and does follow the Halloween extra credit!

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:13:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
0005101.jpg
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/14/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#96 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:45:18 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Good morning everyone! Happy Sunday to you all!

I have no idea what happened to me last night... I was suppose to craft but I zonked out. Tired again I suppose Blushing

LisaW.:
great cards... very neat and clean Halloween card with my favorite ghost cut and that pocket card is so cute! I love that denim pocket

SandyPalmer: love your window card with the little owl... love shaped cards! I see no reason for us not to share MSC projects BigGrin

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:45:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot something

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#97 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:47:51 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

LisaW. wrote:
Just a quick pop in...but actually got 2 cards done in one night and even fit in family game night (a fast game of Apples to Apples). I will be back with my third sketch hopefully Monday night.

Love that game! Once... my son (3-year old at the time and can't read yet) won just by tossing in random cards. The judges just happened to pick the cards he tossed in. LOL!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#98 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:49:01 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... 2 more! LOL!

Cartridge used: Fabulous Finds and Wild Card
Gisele Offline
#99 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:05:51 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Good morning! I had a great day yesterday in my craftroom. Thanks for the welcome back wishes!

Here is sketch #1 - a Christmas card. Cricut used TBBM for the tag, Winter Woodland for the phrase "winter wonderland", and Accent Essentials for the snowflakes.

Gisele attached the following image(s):
SAM_1218.jpg
Gisele Offline
#100 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:10:55 AM(UTC)
Gisele

Sketch # 2 - I made a slight "oops" with this sketch as I didn't properly center the green flowery frame (with all of the bling) but then I placed everything else accordingly. I think it still works!

Lots of Cricut and distressed inking - Elegant Edges for the Happy Birthday frames, Paper Lace 2 welded for the orangey border, then Ribbons & Rosettes welded with a rectangle for the green flowery frame.
SAM_1219.jpg
Gisele Offline
#101 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:13:01 AM(UTC)
Gisele

And now for my Halloween card - it has all of the ad colours and more!

Witch is from Wrap it Up.

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:13:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SAM_1198.jpg
*NanaDonna* Offline
#102 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:18:11 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2618 time(s) in 1376 post(s)
Good Morning everyone, lots of great cards added. I did not even get in my craft room yesterdayHuh very odd for me. Was busy with BIL trying to get his laptop all fixed up, turned into much more than we expected. Hope today I can get in there and get something done.
AcrossThePond Offline
#103 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:05:33 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Was thanked: 716 time(s) in 456 post(s)

Hello everyone,
Here is my take on sketch#2, also I think I may have done a ad colours tooBigGrin . Sorry Shelby I don't do Halloween but I did need a card for my good friend at work who has been in for an op on her foot. I make cards for her to give and she always asks for pearls or gems and girly bits on them so I thought I'd beter put them on hers too.

Thanks for looking.

Sue.
AcrossThePond Offline
#104 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:09:23 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

I have just noticed you can't see the embossing on the leaves so here is a closer look. Also I really should have embossed the orange dot paper too, never mind next time.

Sue
AcrossThePond Offline
#105 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 11:41:34 AM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Michelle - Just love your devilish bags of "poo", I feel sure you will sell loads. I just love all 3 of your "give thanks" cards.

Raquel - Love your card for #2 and Justrite challenge, great job with all your envelopes. Love all your cards to show your sons first school photo. What great treat bags for the kids.

Sunnieday - Great cards this week, its real nice to have you back. Love your first Halloween card.

Turtlebug - The kids will love their "poo" bags and the window designs too.

Bingolady - Cute BOO card for #2 and ad colours.

Suevan - Great use of the Graphic 45 papers. I can see the zig zag

NanaDonna - Such a pretty card, love all the extra little bits.

Sue
 2 users thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
SHELBYWOO on 10/14/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/14/2012(UTC)
AcrossThePond Offline
#106 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 1:16:21 PM(UTC)
AcrossThePond

Dee - OhMyGod I am so sorry to hear of your troubles, why do people think they can help themselves to goods that other have worked so hard forThumbDown . I hope you are all OK.

Happy Anniversary to you both.

Great card for your ad colours and the Halloween challenge.

Britishgirl - Cute card for #3

Gisele - Nice to see you back and what fantastic cards to come back with. Just love the earing and glass beads. Great Christmas card, cute Halloween card.

LisaW - 2 great cards. Cute ghost you are all using.

Sandy - Wonderful Halloween card. Just love the double bow and flower combo. You have been so busy elsewhere thankfully for meWink .

Sue
 1 user thanked AcrossThePond for this useful post.
Gisele on 10/14/2012(UTC)
SHELBYWOO Offline
#107 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:06:10 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
lisa love that halloween card great stamp! and denim pocket card is too cute!

raq love those set of cards im with sandy they my fave........oh wait there is more lol love all the buttons!!

sandy that card is so awesome ribbons just set it off perfect!

gisele beautiful winter card love all that red! bday card gorgeous colors and flower! oooh lala love that witch!!

sue elegant card love those papers and the flowers are perfect!
 3 users thanked SHELBYWOO for this useful post.
Gisele on 10/14/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/14/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 10/15/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#108 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:19:07 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am, I got a card done in a couple hours start to finishBigGrin BigGrin BigGrin amazing for me ha ha.

Here is my sketch #3 extra credit Halloween (although I don't send out Halloween) and the ad colors except while I am thinking about it there is no white, oh the base is whiteLaugh or you could could the subtle white streaks I put across the moon.
The witch/moon cut is from Celebrate with Flourish, the papers are from DCWV Halloween & Fall Stack. The witch & moon I actually printed and cut with my Imagine, I so love that machine when it works.

BingoLady Offline
#109 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:52:58 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 972 time(s) in 658 post(s)
Raquel, you have been a buzy bee, making all those wonderful things,they came
out so pretty.

Lisa, great job on your cards, like the little pocket.

Sandy, wonderful Hallween card, like the little owl.

Gisele, wonderful cards , my favorite is the one with the witch and I like the way
you did the different colors on the H Halloween.

Sue, great job on # 2 love those flowers.

Donna, it came out very nice and little bat so cute.
 3 users thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
Gisele on 10/14/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/14/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 10/15/2012(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#110 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 2:59:59 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

OK, going to try and do my comments

Sandy - #3 what a wonderful card you made your Dad, love the brown & blue and that burlap background paper is perfect Your card for My Sheri's Crafts is awesome, I love all the details and only you can put a gorgeous flower on a Halloween card and make it look perfect.

Michelle - Adorable Frankenstein card. Beautiful orange flowers on your ad color card and I see a little of that swirl going on BigGrin Your little treat bags are so cute and what a great idea #1 wonderful card, I love the pumpkin cut and how they are layered #2 very pretty papers love all the elements you used and how you put it together #3 again those pumpkins, I love them what cartridge are they from?

Bingolady - your #1 is so nice great background paper love the pattern and colors, the touch of red is perfect #2 great use of the ad colors and extra credit. cute kitty and those eyes staring at you letter are perfectly placed, you so so well cutting out individual letters.

Raquel #2 Stunning very very pretty card, love that delicate frame and your flowers are always so perfect ALL your smile cards and great what a cute way to send out those pictures of your little one. I think the red,white & black one is my fav! You must be so proud Cute little goodie bags, love all the bling on them

Sunnie - nice to see you back #1 nice card and what a great touch with the faux stitching #2 pretty papers the brads and the butterfly match so well #3 Don't ya just love those grandchildren. Your ghost is adorable , love how you added the other Halloween elements to the card

Turtlebug - yes you are a nice Nana. They will be very surprised when they get their little poo bags. I love all the cuts they picked out and all decked out those googlie eyes

Sue - #2 you are right that paper is cute, what a great card love the sewing on it #2 very stunning, love how you put the ad colors together and those flowers are so dainty looking

Dee - #2 So so cute and you do such a fabulous job coloring, the bat girl is adorable and your choice of papers is great

British - #3 cute you matched the sketch perfectly, I love how you added the "shadow" to the dots and what a great web brad

Gisele - nice to see you, love when you get to pop in a show us your creations #3 wonderful card, love the whole theme of it and great use of that earing #1 Fabulous Winter Wonderland card, I love the color theme and the papers. Thanks for sharing the cartridges that you use as sometimes it makes me see things from cartridges that I have and did know the cut was there. #2 Gorgeous card! Love all the bling and that flowers is wonderful Halloween card, neat papers and love the witch cut, I just got Wrap it Up so thanks for the inspiration.

LisaW - #2 I love this Halloween card all the papers are great and that ghost is so cute. #3 WOW this is awesome, love the pocket and the perfect papers to go with it

Well I sure hope I didn't miss anyone
 4 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Gisele on 10/14/2012(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/14/2012(UTC), SHELBYWOO on 10/14/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 10/15/2012(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#111 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:19:13 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 743 time(s) in 574 post(s)
Thanks everyone for the kind Anniversary Wishes. I'm OK, but I was quite sad when I started to realize that a box from inside my dresser was also missing. It had some things that had belonged to my mother. Most were of no value to anyone but me. But, we were lucky they were scared off and didn't get more.

It's been a busy few days, but I will try to get back and make some comments. I hope to be getting an IPad, which I think will make it easier. I do want to say that all the Halloween cards are great, as are the AC cards.

Here's a quick Anniversary card I made for hubby. It's a House Mouse stamp and colored with Copics. PP is Graphic 45.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:21:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Wrong Photo

DeeScraps Offline
#112 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 3:29:51 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 743 time(s) in 574 post(s)
Here's another card I made for my son's birthday. It's a 5x5 size. I hadn't planned on making the card using the Ad Colors again, but they were sitting on my desk, and I thought they went well together.

Stamp: Dollar Stamp from Michale's.
PP: From My Mind's Eye "Haunting" paper pack.

The buttons, ribbon and twine were in my stash.

Dee

[img=http://][/img]
SandyPalmer Offline
#113 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 5:20:30 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Raquel, wonderful set again of your smile cards! These colors look boyish too, which is perfect for his picture to go in them as well!

Gisele, love your winter wishes card! Great set of colors and papers! Love the snowflakes and tag!
Beautiful Happy Birthday card! I just love it! What a great Halloween card from you too! I love that witch!

Sue, lovely sketch 2 card! Love those flowers, and very nice touch with the embossing on the leaves!

Donna, I didn't see your Halloween card at MSC! You need to enter it! Wonderful card! Love the papers you chose, and the drippy goo border!

Dee, aww, your house mouse card is so cute with their tails entwined together! I love that I love you paper also! I love your ad color card! Those papers and colors went extremely well together! Perfect touch with those buttons!

3 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Gisele Offline
#114 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:01:59 PM(UTC)
Gisele

RAQ – Another great set of cards for Sketch #3 – love the ladybug and loader embellishments! Wow your Halloween treat packages are so well done! Love all the details and I’m sure your kids will be happy to receive them.

Lisa W – Great Halloween card in the ad colours and love the pocket card idea!

Sandy – great card! It certainly doesn’t seem like you don’t have your mojo. Love the flower, ribbon and branch embellishments!

Sue – Lovely get well card and TFS the leaves. We always see things on our card that we should have done differently once it is all put together. I’m sure your friend will love the card and the bling!

Donna – That’s a great Halloween card – great witch and love the papers and the orange border! Glad to hear that your Imagine is working. TFS also the cartridges that you use - I need to add a few to my Christmas wish list!

Dee – It’s so unfortunate that your special mementos are also missing. That is such a shame! A lovely anniversary card for your DH! Great choice of papers and how cute that the tails are entwined! Great card too for your DS – love the image and how you coloured it!
 2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 10/14/2012(UTC), AcrossThePond on 10/15/2012(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#115 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:50:47 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Gisele, I had to laugh, ask Raquel, when I make cards for My Sheri Crafts, I have them made way, way in advanced! One reason being, when I have an idea that comes to mind I have to work on it and get it on paper, lol! The other reason is, just in case I don't have any mojo when the time comes for that particular challenge, I don't have to worry because that card is already made! Wink
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#116 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:54:37 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hello again! I forgot to mention earlier that I'll be hosting this coming week... so I better start on some sketches Blushing

Gisele:
wow you've been busy making beautiful cards! Love the tag on the first one attached to the snowflake. Love the way you did the flower on the second card. Awesome Halloween card... love the details

AcrossThePond:
very pret card... love the papers and colors together and all the little pearls. I also have trouble with embossed black paper to show up sometimes

*NanaDonna*:
great halloween card... love that orange trim over the gooey trim

DeeScraps: Love your Anniversary card... that background paper is perfect. Your Ad color card is so neat! I love the background paper... it makes my eyes go weird... LOL! I love illusions

Edited by user Monday, October 15, 2012 5:48:42 AM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because of a typo :)

2 users thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
AcrossThePond on 10/15/2012(UTC), Gisele on 10/16/2012(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#117 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:57:13 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... absolutely last set of sketch 3 cards! LOL!

I'll eventually get my son's pictures scanned to share with you all

Cartridges used: Fabulous Finds and Wild Card

Ugh! Somehow, I screwed up my signature on these cards... it came out blurry. Oh well!

Edited by user Sunday, October 14, 2012 6:59:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because I forgot a cartridge

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#118 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 7:02:08 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok, I'm sharing my card that I made for the BBTB2 challenge

Cartridges used: MS Seasonal and Thanksgiving
SHELBYWOO Offline
#119 Posted : Sunday, October 14, 2012 8:59:45 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
will comment tomorrow on the gorgeous additions while i have been glued to football today hehe :) i actually got two random christmas cards and a friends halloween card done in between games! :)

Nanadonna....the pumpkins are simply the fatter oval shape from the george's cart and used DS to size them how i wanted them and then layered! :) they are my favorite fall pumpkins! hehehe
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#120 Posted : Monday, October 15, 2012 5:47:54 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Good morning everyone!

I'm still fiddling around with my printer that has a scanner on it... if that doesn't work, then I'll use the other printer (not as convenient to use)

My son and I were playing last night and I got accidentally poked in the eye with a small plastic end of a retractable crayon. Ouch! I'm ok but it might have scratched my cornea so hubby wants me to check it out... the white part of my eye is really red but I can still function and see. It's just a little minor irritation

Anyway, that's my little tidbit of sharing for today... LOL!

Have a great day everyone!