Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jillieneIsaacs Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:09:15 PM(UTC)
jillieneIsaacs

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 244 time(s) in 92 post(s)
Hi gals,
I know learning how to use all the features on the cricut and understand everything you get with a cartridge can be a challenge, so I have been blogging comprehensive overviews of the different cartridges and every bit of experience I can share, to make it a little easier for my fellow cricuteers! Please pop over to see if there is some new information you can use. If you have the time, I'd love it if you said hello or followed me soNEWEST POST!!
I just posted a comprehensive overview of the Cricut Cartridge "Car Decals". It includes a good look at the font, handbook page explanations with samples and a comprehensive cheat sheet WITH PAGES NUMBERS covering all of the images and phrases. There is also a section on tips, tricks and lessons learned. I have done the same thing for all of these other cartridges below: My Blog

Boys Will Be Boys
Birthday Bash Font, Cards and Tags
Birthday Bash
Best Friends - Imagine Cartridge
Baby Steps
B is for Boy
Animal Kingdom
All Wrapped Up - Imagine Cartridge
and the Imagine Cartridge better Together
reginaclark50679b7426 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 7:53:51 PM(UTC)
reginaclark50679b7426

United States

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
you might can help me. I'm new to the cricut world. I'm wanting to work with vinyl and make my family gifts for Christmas. I'm wanting to personalize tumblers, acrylic pitcher to go with the glasses. And I want it to look real nice. But I don't know what cartridges to buy. When I bought my cricut expression it came with plain schoolin and then I bought song bird which I don't really like. Also I bought art pholospy. not spell correct. Anyway I really just need someone to be my support. If you can help me I sure would appreciate it.
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, July 16, 2012 8:08:02 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18942 time(s) in 8455 post(s)
If you're wanting to do initials or names on the items, go to Narelle's blog and download her Cricut Font Reference Guide. She has put together an example of every font that is on the Cricut carts and you can see which font you like. You can view the full font in CCR or the cart library on cricut.com.

http://myfaqcricutds.blo...ts-list-updated-for.html

There are lots of tips and tricks for cutting vinyl in the vinyl forum on this MB. Also lots of projects posted for inspiration.

Good luck with your projects!

Edited by user Monday, July 16, 2012 8:09:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

risalenee575595b2 Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 6:23:37 AM(UTC)
risalenee575595b2

I have a question..... I have Fancy Frames and I can not enlarge the size from 2". How do I change this because nothing I click on seems to work.
scrapalette Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:54:57 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18942 time(s) in 8455 post(s)
Originally Posted by: risalenee575595b2 Go to Quoted Post
I have a question..... I have Fancy Frames and I can not enlarge the size from 2". How do I change this because nothing I click on seems to work.

Which model Cricut do you have? And, are you using a design program. . .CCR, DS or a Gypsy?
Mercy Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, July 19, 2012 8:52:44 AM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: risalenee575595b2 Go to Quoted Post

Nadia in post 12 gives an great explanation of how to use the cart! Enjoy! BigGrin

http://main.cricut.com/c...ge--can-someone--XP.aspx
Ellenbrover3fbc967d Offline
#7 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:37:37 PM(UTC)
Ellenbrover3fbc967d

Hi--

I am reading through old posts, hoping to get some tips. Happy to take you up on your offer to answer questions.

I understand the Fit to Length feature controls how long an item is to be cut, but do I have control over the height too?

Thanks so much!

Best,
Ellen
b.lm19572f0239e5 Offline
#8 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:41:43 PM(UTC)
b.lm19572f0239e5

I'm so frustrated at this craft room I'm ready to chuck it in the trash. Tears have been shed. I have downloaded craft room a couple of months ago. Tonite it won't 'open' so downloaded again - was able to find my project and even start a new one. BUT - now I want to cut and it tell me I have to download the program on my computer. :-( Then of all things . . . there is an error. Last time I tried to contact Provo it took d a y s and d a y s. Help!!!