Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

couponlover Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:42:23 PM(UTC)
couponlover

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 490 time(s) in 316 post(s)
I am working on several projects and swaps and I have NO idea what possessed me to mess with my Imagine as for the most part she has been reliable with CCR. Anyway I decided to update the driver since I keep getting the message to do so. I t updated my Imagine. And now when I go to Print or print and cut through ccr it takes F-o-r-e-v-e-r to send it to the I. Then once it says to follow the directions on the I screen I go to the I and the connecting screen disappears and the menu screen pops up. In CCR it looks like the project still needs to be print/cut. I have tried turning machine/computer on/off plugging in/out…. Etc… I am running 132 (or is it 137 ? I’m not at home) anyway I am stressing as I can’t get my projects done! Yikes! Any suggestions? Is there a way to reset the firmware on the Imagine?
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 12:06:50 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2507 time(s) in 1395 post(s)
Originally Posted by: couponlover Go to Quoted Post
I am working on several projects and swaps and I have NO idea what possessed me to mess with my Imagine as for the most part she has been reliable with CCR. Anyway I decided to update the driver since I keep getting the message to do so. I t updated my Imagine. And now when I go to Print or print and cut through ccr it takes F-o-r-e-v-e-r to send it to the I. Then once it says to follow the directions on the I screen I go to the I and the connecting screen disappears and the menu screen pops up. In CCR it looks like the project still needs to be print/cut. I have tried turning machine/computer on/off plugging in/out…. Etc… I am running 132 (or is it 137 ? I’m not at home) anyway I am stressing as I can’t get my projects done! Yikes! Any suggestions? Is there a way to reset the firmware on the Imagine?

The only way to do the firmware is to do a system format and restore which will clear it out and update it to the most current. May not solve the problem. I've done a few of them.. and only had it hang up once. Just can take a while depending on internet, watching that it doesn't time out etc. Maybe try updating CCR to the one just released and see if it works? It's working for a lot of people it looks like. Some it's not. You can always backtrack to 137 if that doesn't take care of it. Easier to do than a format and restore of your machine :)

HTH
:)Khrista
JanaBailey Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:45:21 PM(UTC)
JanaBailey

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 169 time(s) in 110 post(s)
My Imagine has been awesome for the last year and a half and over the last month it has been printing and not cutting alone OR in CCR so I have decided to do a system restore and it is taking a long time. I really hope it solves the problem because I do all my crafting on my Imagine and it has been SUPER frustrating lately. Also, it is always telling me to "retry" putting the mat in, the rollers aren't grabbing it properly or something, I usually have to put the mat in 3 or 4 times everytime! ARgh!
Jana
Lisa Kay Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:54:47 PM(UTC)
Lisa Kay

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Jana I am having the same problem... so fusterating!!!!
"retry" putting the mat in, the rollers aren't grabbing it properly or something, I usually have to put the mat in 3 or 4 times everytime!
If you figure it out please let me know...
Thanks! Angry