Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KathyRoscoe Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 3:56:23 AM(UTC)
KathyRoscoe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 249 post(s)
So, conveniently, since PC can't make the Imagine work with CCR, it is suddenly stand alone? I bought the I because of all the CCR hype.

WOW, PC, is it that easy to just turn your back on us and forget about the failed promises for this machine? Can you really do that?

Go back and read your advertising. Review HSN launch. Read the message board.

And, how freaking irritating is it that when you go to cricut.com ( as of 5:30 am central time, 10/26/12) and click on craft room it STILL says CCR works with all cricut machines.

I can't update CCR because I have a very old version that will at least print and cut occassionally, so SOMEONE, PLEASE LET US KNOW IF ALL THE IMAGINE CONTENT IS STILL IN CCR. Why would it be there if the I is now stand alone?

This "stand alone" statement is just a cop out! We all know that there will be no customer support from this day forward for using the Imagine with CCR. They are going to tell us that it is "stand alone." As Imagine/CCR users, we are on our own now and PC is trying to have a big case of amnesia. I haven't forgotten. Have you?

Unbelievable!

BLOG Report