Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

7 Pages<12345>»
joysee Offline
#61 Posted : Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:42:04 AM(UTC)
joysee

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
HI all!!

Waving to my partner Marjorie!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#62 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 6:08:33 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
Hello Joysee I have my plan and cuts and everything all layed out.

Question for the board here. You said I could use glue gun or sticky tape? do I have to rough up the top before for it to stick or will this work on the shiny surface? Just want all my options ahead of time before tackling the box permanently. Can't wait to finish the box its cute.

Hey Rhonda everything is going good. Jordan has graduated from the art institute in Schaumburg il and had an internship with fig media and is now on their staff. The CEO approached and worked with him and told him he is a bonus to their business and kept him on. I have tons of videos on my facebook but if you don't have facebook you can see some of his videos at VIMEO. Here is his demo reel and the rest that is posted is here http://vimeo.com/43904439. He also did as an internship a vera Wang Video is here at fig medias Site http://vimeo.com/39500103. Isn't it so cool. I am such a proud mother. This is my one and only. He is on his way to a great career.

Well enough of that How is everyone doing? and any help on the attaching the paper to the plastic is greatly appreciated. I am so excited to get this taken care of.

This weekend i suffered a cold but I still got a lot of projects done. On friday my two desktops computers died. One had the Blue Screen of dEath which is going to the computer doctors and the other one video card died and I am picking a new one up. GEESH. I have two laptops so no worrys but all my and my sons videos and pics and movies we made from these over the years since he was young is on these. And one has surround sound for my music in the mornings. Can't live without my desktops. UGH!> They are old. HA HA. oh well. Talk to you all later.
scrappinchic Offline
#63 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 1:33:56 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Stopping by quickly! I use my atg gun to glue paper! I think sticky tape would work also. Hot glue will peel off. You don't have to rough up the top. Hope that helps!
Aden's_Nana Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 3:41:58 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
I think I have all of the goodies for the inside, now just waiting for an idea to come along on how to decorate it. I was hoping to do some crafting tonight but I am so tired I don't know how much I will accomplish before I call it quits for the night.

Jackie
MarjorieLindley Offline
#65 Posted : Monday, October 22, 2012 6:30:09 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

thank you for the ideas. I am shopping for an ATG gun. I have some tape that is very very very sticky nothing comes off of it from 3M. So I am seeing that it looks like the same thing but I am liking that ATG Gun. Well I am shopping this weekend and if i shop well I will come home with one. YIPEEE. Anyways thanks for the suggestions I didn't think a glue gun would work but had to ask. Talk to you all later.
Heart2hand Offline
#66 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:34:52 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Marjorie....I have a gently used PINK ATG gun for sale....have 2...so I can sell one of them....if interested...send me a PM...I love mine....

Congrats to DS!!! WOW...what a career....YOU should be very proud. So where does he live? Sounds like he will go FAR....best of luck to him.

Adens_Nana....wow...you are fast....I'm sure it's wonderful. I have alot of the insides stuff...with me being sick...I've not been anywhere to shop for a box yet. I'm hoping I can go after work tomorrow to Wal-mart and find one....

HUGs
rhonda

Edited by user Wednesday, October 24, 2012 4:37:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

yohill Offline
#67 Posted : Wednesday, October 24, 2012 6:15:48 AM(UTC)
yohill

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
I am happy to report that my box, decorating supplies and feeling supplies will be here today. To bad I won't be able to get a start on it until have my math and communications test. Oh, I just love school. I can't wait to have a break this weekend.
scrappinchic Offline
#68 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 4:13:51 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I have removed WandaDykes from this swap because of her flaking in another swap. I have sent her a pm to remove her. I have also sent her partner a pm. Sorry but flakers are not tolerated here!

If you know of any other flakers asking to sign up for my swaps, please bring them to my attention!

Hey Yohill! I hope to finish my shopping this weekend and finish up your organizer! I can't wait to see what you create for me!

To my new partner ksqueenb, I am looking forward to creating for you also. I will do the shopping for your box and goodies this weekend.

I hope y'all have a fabulous day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#69 Posted : Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:57:11 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

I am so excited going shopping on saturday. We are going out of town for the weekend. SO MUCH FUN. can't wait. YIPPPEEEE. Gonna fill up my box this weekend. YAY.

scrappinchic Offline
#70 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:08:11 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! I did sime shopping last night! i am ready to get started!

Yohill how are you? I couldn't find any paper with just the colors you requested but I did find something pretty with the colors in it! I hope you like what I have chosen! I hope to start this project and have a sneak peak picture for you this weekend.

Ksqueenb I had the same issues as Yohill on paper just with your color choices. It will have some extra colors as well! I hope thats okay! I hope to have a sneak peak for you as well this weekend!

Have a great day!
Heart2hand Offline
#71 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:40:48 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Aden's_Nana....Hey girlie...I hope you are feeling well. It is a slow process for me...I will get there. LOL!!! I hope to get to Wal-mart this weekend for the box...I have the papers ready to go...and embellishments in a bag with it....lol...just need the box. I've been finding the goodies tooo...Ohhh some I had forgotten about and will be PERFECT for the lil' gals book....

Yohill....YOU will LOVE whatever Jess sends to you...she does amazing work.

Marjorie...hey girl...enjoy the shopping....DID you get my PM?

KSqueenB.....you will be happy with what you get from Jess...she is wonderful...SOrry that your partner was removed....better now that after the box was sent to her. She did this to me...I sent her tags for the TH TAG SWAP...never sent hers to her partner...so I angeled to her....grrrrrrrrrr...FLAKERS....grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Joysee...I hope you are improving daily? Take good care of yourself. Being sick is not good...I want mine to be gone....(((HUGS)))

HUGs to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#72 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 4:43:29 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda thanks for the sweet comments! You are awesome! I am glad you a starting to feel better! Take it easy this weekend!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#73 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 8:55:11 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

okay not sure whats going on but maybe someone here knows. I am not getting any of my pms and I have lots of space, I am not getting any notifications but I have selected watch and made sure my profile has it check to send me notifications when a reply happens. Do you know of any tricks since their last updates I am missing?? I am getting NO notifications in my email on anything. UGH!.
Heart2hand Offline
#74 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 9:34:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Jess.....I'm ONLY telling the truth...you do amazing work.... I love everything I've rec'vd from you...and these new sisters will too.

Marj....sent you an email sweetie...hope it went thru?

HUGs
rhonda
joysee Offline
#75 Posted : Friday, October 26, 2012 11:36:36 AM(UTC)
joysee

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
Hi all!!

waving to Majorie..

box is coming along just fine.
Have more stuffing to do, then I will be finished.
Sure hope my partner likes it..

Thanks Rhonda, I am getting a lil better--sure has been rough. thanks for the well wishes!!

Have a nice weekend all!!
scrappinchic Offline
#76 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 3:39:36 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda love the new profile pic!

Joysee glad you are getting better!

Marjorie not sure while you aren't getting emails. I am! I hope you get it figured out!

I hope you all have a very crafty day!

Heart2hand Offline
#77 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 4:52:09 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Jess....it was time for an updated one....lol

Joysee...glad to hear you are improving....it is a struggle...it has been for me...

Marj....I hope you find the problem ....Sent you an email...

Aden's_nana....hope you are doing well....

HUgs
rhonda
ksqueenb Offline
#78 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:07:08 AM(UTC)
ksqueenb

United States

Was thanked: 413 time(s) in 247 post(s)
Hi all

I am sure I will love what Jess is working on. I have my box filled and was going to work on
the outside this weekend. Jess, I sent you a pm to see if my plan was ok for you or if you would prefer something different. I haven't started yet so it is easy enough to make a change.LOL
yohill Offline
#79 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 7:53:10 AM(UTC)
yohill

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Jess, I have your box and goodies all in their places. Now, I just need to decorate the box and get a few last min. goodies to fill the last few compartments. I just don't think I will have time this week to decorate. I really want to but I have a math test, 5 page paper for a communications class and a 6 hour Geology field trip.. Yes, I said 6 hours of Geology. Oh, what a busy week I have coming up..... Not fun..

Rhonda- Love love love your new picture.

Hope everyone is having a happy October. Happy Halloween to everyone!

Heart2hand Offline
#80 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:13:16 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Yohill.....What a week...sounds like FUN...Laugh I do hope it helps with your schooling though.

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#81 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 1:48:48 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Jordan lives in the northern part of chicago and works in downtown chicago and all over. YAY. Rhonda sent you an email. Also sent $$.

Nope Can't figure out why I can't get notifications in my email. I am going to change my email and then change it back maybe that will wake up this silly thing. I will try lots of things. I like getting the links to click when someone writes.

Hello Joysee I am done shopping and Can't wait to go home and finish up on the box. YIPPEE

Also got some material to make my son a christmas skirt for his very first Christmas tree. The skirt will last a lifetime so I made sure I got his colors. YIPEEE. ITs going to be CUUUUUTTTTTEEEE.

Missing my new puppy had to call and check on her. LOL. Was told about my other three first of course before my mother would tell me how my baby puppy was doing. See she had shots on Friday morning all of them and she got really sore (muscles) from the shots and first dog I ever had to sleep the day away. You see I have english springers and they don't relax just becuase of shots but this one did. I had to bring them out friday night as we left town for a concert and lots of shopping. Resting now before concert I am all shopped out LOL. Oh well having a great time so far.
DeniseKenna Offline
#82 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2012 3:58:57 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Checking in. For some odd reason I am having a hard time finding these boxes. Need to go look at the dollar store but we only have one or 2 in town and they're outta the way.

COB~ Hope all is well and you're having a great Halloween season!
Denise
Heart2hand Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 2:59:51 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Morning Ladies...

Marj...thanks ...rec'vd teh $$$ and will ship it off to you tomorrow after work...will send the tracking to you as well. Awhhhh 4 Springers now....how cool. I know when I had a Liver and White...his name was Sir Taz of D-town....he was a spit fire...energy all the time...wonderful dogs. Hope the concert was good and you and your DBF enjoyed it.

Denise...I think Wal-Mart has them too. I know m's and HL carry them...but not sure how close you are to one of those stores. I hope you can locate one.

Hello Jackie...how are you sweets? I'm doing much better...still have a slight cough and the drainage..UGHHH..ewwww.....but I feel lots more energized than before. I just hope going back to work tomorrow running the welder won't but a damper on my healing.That smoke is nasty...the barrels of wire even note that it is ***HAZZARDOUS to breathe the FUMES****....hummmmm imagine that....that is why I'm sick and I had no voice!

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#84 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 4:59:11 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Hey Yohill! I will be working on your box today. I have some goodies but I don't think its enough to fill the inside. I must do some more shoppingBigGrin ! Best of luck on that math test! You will do great!

Ksqueenb I sent you and Wanda both pm's back! I am totally fine with it! Have fun!

Today is the start of two fun filled crafting days for me! I will be checking in often!

Have a wonderful day!
CraftyOldBat Offline
#85 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 8:07:24 AM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 418 time(s) in 347 post(s)
Checking in here too - if "Sandy" knocks out our power I may be MIA for a few days but at least I can craft during the daylight hours if we do! Hunker down East Coasters and stay safe!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#86 Posted : Sunday, October 28, 2012 5:18:16 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

I found my box in the jewerly craft section in walmart. try there if you have a beading store maybe there.

Anyways thanks Rhonda. Out of the four Princess is my most active one. After we got number 2 and 3 is when we found out they come with different types of fur and personality depending on what they are bred for. Princess is field bred which means they are the more hyper ones. The other 3 are bench bred and they are the calmer ones. They know how to be more relaxed. Still same instincts but differnce is the hyperness. Glad I only have one field bred one. WHEW. she has a lot of energy. Always on the go. LOL.

Hello Partner. Gotttttt all the goodies. Just need to put the box together now. Got all the stuff to put it together and then I will be all done YIPPEEE.

Marjorie
scrappinchic Offline
#87 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 2:51:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I hope y'all are staying warm! My heart goes out to those that were affected by Sandy!

Yohill I have a huge start on your box. I bought some fillers for you yesterday. I hope to get this in the mail next monday! Trying to wrap up my swaps asap before the holiday festivities set in!

Have a great week!
scrappinchic Offline
#88 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 7:36:01 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Yohill I finished your box. The goodies are tucked inside and its all boxed up! Just waiting to go to the PO! I hope you like it! I have a sneak peek on my phone. I will have to get someone to show me how to post it here.
CraftyOldBat Offline
#89 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:22:56 PM(UTC)
CraftyOldBat

United States
Location: Massachusetts MQ Pg 9 Post # 247 Swap Questionnaire Pg 1 Post #8

Was thanked: 418 time(s) in 347 post(s)
Been stressing over how to decorate this one but I found the perfect paper last night in my stash! Might be ready to mail by next week Woot
Heart2hand Offline
#90 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:18:06 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to all....

Hey Jackie...How are you? I'm ok...until I get to my job. The welding smoke is killing me with this bronchitis....ughhhh. Going to Wal-mart tomorrow...wooo hooo....

Marj....happy to know they had them. YAHHH...your babies are so pretty....

HUGs to all
rhonda