Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<4647484950>»
imnchghere Offline
#1411 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 5:21:54 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 77 post(s)
good morning Rhonda.. I hope today goes well for you. At least the weather is in your favor. I can believe you are ready for this to all be behind you.
I scheduled charity p/u for Nov 14th. This will be all the stuff that I have and can continue to gather together. Vietnam Vet's take a lot of things other organizations won't, which is why I use them. I hated that the next date was not for 2 weeks, but this is a do-able goal to have everything ready to go. Hoping also to get the craft supplies out of the house by next week.

I had a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. Probably should have had more protein, but this was quick and tasty. Now back to the drawers.
QtnSasyCarrie Offline
#1412 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:11:11 AM(UTC)
QtnSasyCarrie

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Good morning.

Pat eat oatmeal with maple syrup on it every morning when it's cold. Did you get your your room taken care of yesterday and the stuff moved for the bike? I have the kidney foundation come evert other month for a pick up.

Rhonda hope you have a good day today and even better tomorrow with the auction and all. It is so sad that businesses are closing a lot lately. The sun is shining here so your weather from yesterday is slowly making it's way east.

Nancy we didn't lose power again but had lots to pick up outside. I had hairapy yesterday and a meeting the day before all sandwiched between my volunteering. Tuesday can't get here soon enough. I am exhausted. Did you get a lot of little goblins last night?

Lizzy I don't know how you deal with all the red tape. Fundraising pep assemblies? Really? What kind of place is this? Hope the winds stay down.

Well I am hitting the ground running today. Ann Romney is still in town and I am trying to be a good hostess. So I have that and getting supplies ready for the Hurricane relief. Hope to find some time to make it to the craft room.

Have a great day.

I_M_BLEST Offline
#1413 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 12:34:14 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Woohoo!! We have sun today! =D

I did the Thur. house today, not yesterday. It was rainy and cold and dark, I looked outside and thought I would stay put.
I did get a lot of my items packed up and ordered over 100 more pictures from Walgreens. I think I have 53 pages laid out and I put in some supplies for cards so if I need a change of project I will have one.

Thinking about you today Rhonda, I am sure this is kind of a hard time. Will you help with the auction and do you go back in at all next week or is this it?
I would love to come scrap with you....sure wish you weren't so far away!!!

Pat and Carrie, you are off and running. Hope your having good days.

I have a couple errands to run so I think I will do that before DH comes home. Leftover night so dinner is done!! BigGrin
I_M_BLEST Offline
#1414 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 1:12:44 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Does anyone have a place that they buy page protectors? I am going to need a lot of them so I am wondering if there is a mail order place to order large quanities.
QtnSasyCarrie Offline
#1415 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 5:28:58 AM(UTC)
QtnSasyCarrie

Paula you can get 100 ct page protectors here for pretty cheap. It's called fotobella and I have gotten other things from them but not pages protectors. http://www.fotobella.com...Protector_p/pn-rmwsb.htm
I_M_BLEST Offline
#1416 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 7:22:28 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Thanks Carrie!! That is a great deal on protectors. I just ordered and I was so excited I forgot to look around the site to see if there was something else I wanted to add to the order...duh!
imnchghere Offline
#1417 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 8:33:22 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning .. laundry going, vacuuming done and having a tea break before I work on the barrister cases.
We were supposed to be going to Boston today to spend a couple days with family, but Sandy put a bit of a kink in that plan, so we opted to stay home. Just glad all the family up there is ok.

This afternoon, I have to meet Jim at the metro so he can get new glasses. Lens fell out this morning at work and while he got it back in, it will keep popping out he is sure. So I really need to keep going here, as I will lose most of my afternoon.

Was able to vote last night and I am glad that is out of the way. Now if the phone would just quit ringing. Actually I might just turn off the machine. Family knows to call the cell if it is important.

Carrie, that is a good deal on the page protectors. Before I quit vending at crops I ordered a couple boxes wholesale, but I have bookmarked this site.
Paula, when do you leave for the crop? I hope you are super productive and have a great time.

We have mostly cloudy skies today, but enough blue skies for the sun to peak hear and there.

This evening my goal is to get all the CFS packed up. The last ones came yesterday and now I can get the boxes sealed up and in the mail Monday. Goal this afternoon is to get as much done as I can before Jim calls. With that said I am out of here.

I_M_BLEST Offline
#1418 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 10:27:20 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Pat, I am heading out now. It lasts until 5 Sunday. I am dealing with a headache and am hoping it doesn't get worse.

Rhonda, I am thinking of you today, hope it goes well.

Have a good weekend everyone!!
Flee57 Offline
#1419 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 5:43:15 PM(UTC)
Flee57

Good evening everyone!

Just popping in to say hello and read up on everyone. Sounds like all is going well. Pat, so happy to hear that you weathered Sandy. She sure was a massive storm.

Things are well here. I have just been super tired lately. I think I got a bit dehydrated the other day and was not feeling well. do your doctors tell you no food or water after 10pm when you have fasting bloodwork? Mine does. Lots of ladies told me you need to be hydrated so they can find your veins. Took 3 tries and lots of bruising to get my blood. Then after that I got my flu shot. It wasn't a very good day.

My weekend will be spent relaxing!

What will you all be doing with yours?

Later!
QtnSasyCarrie Offline
#1420 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:19:36 AM(UTC)
QtnSasyCarrie

Good morning.

Rhonda how did the day go yesterday? I bet it was sad. Hugs!!

Pat hope you got lots done before having to go with Jim. Sorry the Boston trip was not to be. My friends on Facebook from NY and NJ are saying that it's not good, luting, crime, fighting, etc.

Paula hope you are having fun and getting lots done.

Laurie when fasting for blood work you don't eat for 8 hours prior to the test. You can drink water up until midnight or 6 hours prior to the test. This is the rule of thumb for both blood work and surgery. You can be a little more lax with blood work unless they are testing the glucose levels. You doctor must have a few non-conformists and is making everyone else suffer for them.

Well I am off to Zumba and then home for a little clean up, then off to the craft room to do 3 more layouts for the baby book that I have cuts saved in CCR for. We went to the grand opening so to speak of another investment we made last year. It is Pies and Pints Pizzeria and last night was come and help work out the jitters. It was packed and everyone raved about it. They have gourmet pizza, salads, and sandwiches and everything on the menu comes with a gluten free version. The gluten free crust was fab. We may go back again tonight to take Jen as she had to work last night and couldn't go. I don't get pizza often and that was delish.

Have a great day!
Lizzy Offline
#1421 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 10:46:43 AM(UTC)
Lizzy

Good morning, friends!

Rhonda, I'm thinking about you and wondering how your day was yesterday. What are you doing this weekend?

Carrie, the Pies, etc. sounds like a fun (and delicious) place! I would love to have something like that here. Love pizza...love yummy sandwiches, too!

Pat, sorry about your trip to Boston being cancelled, but it gives you time at home to continue your quest for truth, freedom from clutter, and the American way.

Paula, I trust that you kicked the headache so you can enjoy your weekend!

Laurie, how are you feeling? Better, I hope.

Nancy, to answer your question...retiring at the "end of the year" means in June...the end of this school year.

Not much going on here...work and work. Last night, Terry and I went out for dinner and to a movie. We saw "Flight" which is very good. I thought it drug a bit in the middle with his drinking, but it was good, nonetheless. I was really moved by the part when he said he "betrayed" any number of people by being an alcoholic. Having alcoholic family members, I know that feeling so well...the betrayal...there's not a better word around.

Today, Terry and I are going to run some errands. I want to go to the Credit Union. We are doing a coin drive at school for Leukemia and Lymphoma. I have a box full of coins (very heavy). I told my students I would match whatever they brought in, but I sure don't want to have to count it. Our credit union has one of those coin counting machines which we can use (no charge). So I thought I'd put the coins into it, have it counted and deposited into my account, then I'd put that amount into the box in the form of currency. I can still take it back to the credit union before the drive ends for the rest of the coins collected.

Only 2.5 more weeks before vacation! Rhonda, no plans for any travel. Our little Ruby is not doing so well. She is having back trouble, again, and needs to be carried up and down the stairs. I don't see many alternatives to boarding her and don't feel very inclined to even go anywhere right now. I'm eager to just be at home and do things here for awhile.

Well, I'm going to go and finish my coffee and see what I should do next. Everyone take care....
rm920 Offline
#1422 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 6:03:15 PM(UTC)
rm920

Hello all...

Carrie, the new restaurant sounds wonderful! And a packed house means others liked it as well. Hope it is a great investment for you. Did you get to work on the baby album?

Pat, sorry about the trip to Boston. Hopefully the trip can be taken another time. I can't believe you are so patient about going to see the pictures! I would be itching to get to see them and see what information I could find.

Nancy, what are you up to this weekend?

Paula, hope you are scrapping away and breezing through those 50 pages!

Laurie, hope you are feeling better.

Lizzy, sorry to hear about Ruby. Give her a big hug from me. And I sure can understand you wanting to stay home for a while. I'll bet you are counting the days to your holiday~

Yesterday was a hard day. The sale went fairly well and I tried not to think about was it all was meaning. But when I finally made it home last night, it began to sink in. I will have a few days work next week, while we clear out and clean up the remains of the auction. And close out the books as far as I can, in preparation for the year end reports. Not sure what will come next. I have not heard from the company I interviewed for. Will take each day as it comes. Trying to be positive.
imnchghere Offline
#1423 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 7:02:00 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening.. busy day, but what else is new. At least I am moving forward. I am watching holiday movies this evening and making tiny plaid bows. Only need about 50. Just hope I don't run out of the ribbon.
Lizzy, hopefully the 2 1/2 weeks will go quickly and without any issues. Very nice of you to match your student's collection. I can't blame you though on not wanting to count/roll the coins.
I also hope you can enjoy the 5 weeks off and do some things you want to enjoy.
Carrie, I think the new restaurant sounds yummy. Hope it does well for the investors. Were you able to get to your craft room? Other than making bows, I've not done much in mine. I am trying also to make sure I am ready for the society mailing that is coming up soon. Getting the mailing labels on the envelopes and postage put on. All of that can be done in advance of getting the file for the newsletter for printing.
Rhonda, I know how you felt yesterday. When I closed my business it was so hard to lock the door for the last time. I hope you hear from the other company, but if not that something else comes along soon.
I have to be patient about seeing the pictures. A month ago I didn't even know they still existed and I know they are safe at my Mom's until I can get there.
As for the trip to Boston, there will be more opportunities. The gas situation going north is not the best. We would have had to go up the center of PA and then across MA to avoid a lot of the mess. I do need to get over to Cleveland before winter gets too bad, to see my aunt and uncle. Might have to swing through Columbus and have pizza with Carrie when we go. LOL

Well, I need to get back to my bows and clean up the teapot and mug. Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.
imnchghere Offline
#1424 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:00:25 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good Sunday morning friends. It is a crisp sunny day and hopefully Jim can get the yard tidied up.
He is trying to stay on top of the leaves. Not easy with all the winds we keep having, but that is how it is.

I continued to work on my tiny bows last night and pondered how I can get moving on the downstairs organization. All of the craft supplies for donation have to be delivered by next weekend. So I will focus on those this week. I have a stack of small boxes in the family room I am going to go through today if I can. Jim is going to get the bike into the craft room as well. Last night I got all the boxes of CFS ready to ship this week. Going to have Jim put them in the car in the morning.

I hope Paula is having a productive time at her crop and that Laurie had a relaxing weekend.
I am going to get busy here now. Need to get off the computer and put my tiny bows in a ziploc, so they don't get lost.

Flee57 Offline
#1425 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:39:28 AM(UTC)
Flee57

Good morning everyone!

Sunny morning here so far but only 33*. The sun always does make it feel a bit better.

Lizzy, I am so sorry that Ruby is having back problems again. I know how much that worries you. Give her a gentle little hug from me and Sadie. I want to see Flight. We were going to yesterday. We went to Cinci so I could go to a cupcake store and on the way back we were going to the movies. But we stopped at HL and while in line to pay for the adhesive I was getting I got very lightheaded and dizzy again and just wanted to get out in the fresh air. So, no adhesive and no movie :(

Paula, I hope you are enjoying your scrapbook weekend. How nice that you have all day today to finish up those 50 layouts! I soooooo want to get in my room today and be productive but right now it's a cluttered mess and I'm low on adhesive LOL

I hope everyone is having a really awesome weekend. Maybe I will go declutter today and play with paper.

Later!
rm920 Offline
#1426 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:42:13 AM(UTC)
rm920

good morning...

Pat, glad you were able to knock off those little bows last night. Glad Jim will be able to tidy up in the yard today. Nice when you can keep up with those tasks and not let them take over. Have fun with the organization downstairs.

It is a beautiful morning - cool and crisp. I have the last load of laundry in. Have swept the floors and tidied up the kitchen.

My sister and her husband will be here soon. We are meeting up with my mothers brothers and their families for a small get together. We seem to have trouble all getting together during the holidays so we chose this time before we all get busy with the holiday activities.

Can't wait to see how much Paula got done during her crop.

rm920 Offline
#1427 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 7:44:08 AM(UTC)
rm920

Laurie, sorry you are still having problems. Hope you can get to the bottom soon. Have fun playing with paper today!
I_M_BLEST Offline
#1428 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:26:50 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!

I am home and had a good weekend. Didn't get enough sleep but I tried. My headache let up around supper time but it was there both mornings. I think it's a sinus thing.
I did not complete my 50 pages but did 40 which is a record for me. My scrapping friend did 96 which is about right. She always scraps circles around me. I enjoyed myself though and didn't stress about results. Deb went with us for the first time and I think she liked it too since she is checking her calendar to go again.

I would like to catch up but I am really tired and DH has a fire going so I think I will go downstairs and relax. :)
imnchghere Offline
#1429 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 10:13:39 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening everyone..
It has been another long, busy, crazy day. Even with the *extra* hour of sleep I still didn't get a lot done. I am looking forward to scrapping with friends tomorrow and hopefully finishing my cards. Well, everything except the bows.
The spare bedroom / now office is as done as it is going to be for now. A lot more I would like to do, but I need to spend this week working on the family room and getting all the craft stuff ready to deliver next weekend. I will be so glad to have all those boxes out of my house.

Paula, I can NOT even fathom doing 40 layouts in a weekend. That was great. My next real crop will not be until next year. There is a 3 day the end of this month, but we have a family weekend planned. Scottish Walk in Alexandria, Kristen's birthday and Gingerbread House decorating. Big happenings and I have GOT to have this house ready.

We got the bike set up in the craft room. I hope I am going to like it in here. I guess I will have to because there is no where else to put it.

I think I am going to call it a night and try to get an early start in the morning. Might be able to get a few things done before I head to my friend's.

rm920 Offline
#1430 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 5:53:30 AM(UTC)
rm920

Good morning...

Paula, you did fantastic at your crop! I would love to get that many layouts done in a month, couldn't even dream of that many in a weekend. WTG!!! Sorry the headache still bothered you over the weekend. Is there something you can take for the allergies?

Pat, you are making good progress, but I can understand about wanting to get all the boxes out of the house. It will look so much better and you can see the progress you are making. Have fun today with your friend. I really need to get started on my cards. I keep putting it off.

My sister and BIL, SIL and niece all came to town yesterday and we went to the family gathering. It was really nice to see everyone and spent lots of time visiting. I also got some current family tree update information. So it was a busy but very enjoyable day.

Tonight is the first Lady Hornets basketball game. And it is a home game so I am really looking forward to going to the game tonight.

What is everyone up to this week?

Edited by user Monday, November 05, 2012 5:54:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling correction

QtnSasyCarrie Offline
#1431 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:25:03 AM(UTC)
QtnSasyCarrie

Good morning. I was supposed to get my teeth cleaned this morning but they are out of power.

Rhonda sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with family. Hope the Lady Hornets win for you tonight. Who are they playing?

Pat I hear you about the crazy days right now. LOL Isn't it amazing what you amass durning the years? I keep telling Jim that it's time to move so we can eliminate all the junk. I am sure the boxes don't help the cluttered feeling. Have you been on the bike yet?

Paula congrats on the 40 pages. That is a lot of pages. Sorry about the headache. Have you tried an antihistamine? Maybe you should see the doctor.

Speaking of doctor. Laurie? Light headed and dizziness are symptoms. I really feel for you. That's hard to deal with. Hope it gets better.

Well I am off to Zumba. I am chipping slowly away at the baby book. And I do mean slowly. It is hard to scrapbook without photos. You aren't sure what size or even what pictures the recipient will take. I also need to get now blades for the cricut. Maybe I can slide that in between all the other things I have going today.

I_M_BLEST Offline
#1432 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:41:57 AM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Good morning ladies!

I slept nine hours last night, boy did that feel good!! I love my bed!!! Love (needless to say the camp twin bed was not comfortable!!!!)

I do think that is the most productive I have been at a crop. Even some of the ladies commented on how much progress I was making. (who thought they noticed???)
It really helped to have so much prepped. And the friends I was sitting by are not talkers. I do need to add journaling.

Carrie a friend recommended Muncinex, I took one yesterday and it relieved the pressure and pain in my head.
I am sorry your teeth are out of power, what do you do for that? Wink

Rhonda, it sounds like you had a nice time at the family gathering. Nice way to spend the day! Enjoy the game tonight.

Nancy, I hope you had a good weekend.

Laurie, you feeling better?

Pat, I hope you like the bike there. Glad you got it inside, I know that was something you wanted done. Enjoy your day with scrapping friends!!

Gotta get moving and get to my Monday house.

Hope everyone has a good day! BigGrin
imnchghere Offline
#1433 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 7:51:16 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. started out good, but then I had internet issues along with the MB being down. Now I need to get ready to go to my friend's. Not sure how many of us will be there, but usually there is about 4 of us.
Paula, does sound like maybe your headache was allergies. I have horrid issues with oak mold this time of the year. Hope you can find relief from the Mucinex. The bike has been inside since before the hurricne, but in the middle of the family room. Now it is in the corner of the multi purpose room, which is a better description than craft room. Anyway, I did get on it last night, but not today yet.

Carrie, we have been in this house 27 yrs and I know there are way more things that really do need to be gotten rid of. It was nice when we were military and moved every few years. Things had to go because we had weight limits for what the Gov't paid to move. I still have a lot of display items that were in my shop. I sold a lot of them, but some are still with me and it has been closed now 13 yrs. That is where I really need to clean out. Right now there are 6 big orchard boxes of craft stuff in the living room to go to the sale.

Rhonda, sounds like a nice family gathering. And some new info for the research is always good. I finally got my list for CA done. Now I just need to find some time to get out there along with good airfare.

Laurie, hope you can get your health issues in order. Maybe the results fro the blood tests will yield some answers???

Well,it is time for me to load up my stuff to take and get some lunch to take. We usually order out from Panera, but I think I am going to take a yogurt and a snack bar.
Hope everyone has a great day..

QtnSasyCarrie Offline
#1434 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:36:29 PM(UTC)
QtnSasyCarrie

Just wanted to check in since I won't be able to tomorrow. Don't forget to vote. I have to be at the poll at 6 tomorrow morning. Luckily it won't take me more than 15 minutes to get to it. I will be there until they close. I sure hope there are no incidents. have a wonderful day!
imnchghere Offline
#1435 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:59:40 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening.. Carrie, hope all goes well at the poll tomorrow. Jim & I did early vote and I am glad we did. They are expecting lines and it is going to be cold. I am going to be kicking behind in the family room. Plan is to get anything in there that can go in the shed taken care of.
I have a couple loads of laundry to do and that will take care of that.
Scrapping at my friend's was fun. I was the only one who showed up. I told her I could go back home, but she said to stay and keep her company. She worked on some bookwork for her crop business and we chatted. I got quite a bit done on my card assembly. I also made bows until I ran out of ribbon. I didn't count how many there were, but I am guessing maybe half of what I need. Will have to use a different ribbon for the remaining.

I am going up to the store in the morning and get a few things to make soup. I just need to pick a couple of recipes first. I have plenty of everything else. I just don't want to have to mess with stopping to cook for the next couple days.

Been following the pending storm. Wondering if it bring snow or rain. heavy sigh ~~~~~

How did everyone else's day go?
rm920 Offline
#1436 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 8:23:15 PM(UTC)
rm920

Pat, glad you were able to make progress while chatting with your friend. I hope this pending storm isn't as bad as they think. The East Coast needs a break! I am thinking of make soup tomorrow as well. Sounds good in these cooler temps.

Carrie, hope you stay busy all day! I will vote on my way to work tomorrow morning. Usually not much waiting time then.

The Lady Hornets play Evangel University and won! It was a good game, several new players this year and they look pretty good. Hoping for a good season.

Paula, how did Monday house go?
imnchghere Offline
#1437 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:21:59 AM(UTC)
imnchghere

good morning.. sunny and cold here, but it is dry. Hope everyone gets out to vote today. I haven't turned on the TV yet, so I have no idea what lines are like at the polls.

Rhonda, it really was nice yesterday at my friend's. We talked a lot about the problems she has as a crop host and what people put in the surveys she hands out. Some are un-realistic, but others have some good ideas/suggestions.

Today I am concentrating on the family room. It has the overflow from the craft/multpurpose room and that has got to be taken care of this week. So I will bury myself down there and deal with it all one pile/box at a time. Jim got the ficus tree into the shed yesterday. I think it will be on the curb for p/u on the 14th. Anyway, that freed up a corner, that I can utilize this week to stack boxes into.

I have laundry going and the other thing on my to-do list today is getting the mailing labels onto the society envelopes. Simple job, but does take a bit of time.

Speaking of time, I need to get back to work here.
Nancycs Offline
#1438 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 11:33:43 AM(UTC)
Nancycs

Good afternoon!

I didn't realize how long it has been since I have been on here.

I have been busy and feel like I have no down time so I think I have been getting a little stressed. I am supposed to scrapbook on Saturday but I am not sure I will. I feel like I haven't been home and have a lot to do around here.

ANyways I just wanted to check in. I hope to catch up soon.

Have a great day everyone!
I_M_BLEST Offline
#1439 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:22:12 PM(UTC)
I_M_BLEST

Hello ladies!

Today sure zipped by.

DS cleaned with me this morning, then I ran to church to help a bit with some recipe books they are making for a dinner they are having Thur. So tonight I made a bunch of cuts on my cricut for the cover. I also went with Serina to the pageant "closet" to try on some dresses for their next nursing home tour. It was fun.

Don't know how much longer I can watch the election results. I don't know if I can wait until tomorrow though. If I wake up during the night I will check it out. Huh

Nancy, I hope you can work it out to scrap Saturday. The stuff at home will always be there, it might be good to have a break. Flapper

Pat, I would be interested in hearing your friend's top suggestions for crops.
How did the family room go today, or did you work on lables?

Rhonda, glad you enjoyed the game and that it looks like the season is going to be good.

Carrie, how did your day go? I bet you are tired!!!
imnchghere Offline
#1440 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:55:03 PM(UTC)
imnchghere

good evening.. thought it might be a long night, but it is over. I have been sorting through a basket of odds and ends most of the evening while following the reports. I did manage to put a lot in the trash which is good.

Paula, I finished the labels before dinner. Took me about an hour and that included putting dues reminders in about 1/3 of the envelopes.
The family room is about 1/4 done. I have a lot of stuff from the storage closet in there that will go out for p/u on the 14th. So it is all going into boxes that are in the living room. Getting rid of a lot of old Christmas decor that has no sentimental value. I can then utilize part of the storage closet for other things. win win

Nancy, good to hear from you and I can understand being stressed. It would be nice if you could go to the crop, but I know exactly how you feel about wanting to just be home.

Rhonda, yea for the Lady Hornets. I know you love watching and listening to them. Hope they continue to do well.

Well, I need to just send this off. I keep getting sidetracked with the reports as well as the basket I am working on.