Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<56789>»
trvkladd Offline
#181 Posted : Tuesday, October 30, 2012 10:14:46 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone had a great day! I spent the day crafting and then got a call from my manager asking me if I wanted to teach a papercrafting class. I had a great time! Made some treat boxes for Halloween!

Jess~ Where do I get that magazine? I'm addicted to Maggie and that one is adorable. I do love working at J's. I'm a little worried that I'm going to be spending my check there as well...But I figure it's ok, because before I was spending with no check at allLOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Rhonda~ After I got off work I went shopping and got some _____ for your project! BigGrin BigGrin

Missstamper~ Have a great/productive time at your crop. I wish I could find one near to me!

Hope everyone has a great day tomorrow...will be checking in then, good night, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#182 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:27:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning!

Rebecca you are to funny and ya do have a pointLaugh ! I would love teaching a papercrafting class. Glad it went well! Maybe one day!

As for the Maggie magazine, I always order mine! I order from stampingscrapping.com, magnolia-licious.som, or scrapyland. I put this issue on some of my wishlist but I may have to order it so I know I get itLOL ! I don't want to miss that adorable stamp and its FREE!

Hey Teri! I hope you have a fabulous day!

Today is our little halloween party. Its nothing big but I think the kids will enjoy it! I have alot to do to get ready for it!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:03:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grandmaJ Offline
#183 Posted : Wednesday, October 31, 2012 4:54:37 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 757 time(s) in 629 post(s)
Good Morning Maggie Sisters!!

Jess, I had seen the magazine came with a stamp this time but hadn't seen the stamp. She is adorable!! Kim (joeysmom) has gotten me a subscription the last couple years for INK but it expired before the Christmas issue, so I ordered me one a couple days ago!! Got to have the Christmas issue!!!!! Now that i have seen the stamp, I can't wait to get the magazine!! How special of them to include the stamp!!

Hi Evelyn! Hope you are doing well! Also hope your ears aren't burning from me trying to decide which project I want to try and make for you!! I need to stop thinking about it and get busy on it now!!

Baby just got here so I better get him settled in somewhere. His mom is sick and so dad and the boys slept dowstairs last night to stay away from her and he said the boys neither one slept well, so maybe the baby will sleep all day for me!! Doubt it but it sounds good!!!!!!

Have a Happy Halloween everyone who is having it today! Sounds like several are waiting till Saturday thanks to Sandy. Halloween is a holiday I could really do without, but tolerate!!
scrappinchic Offline
#184 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 4:18:41 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! I hope you all got a wonderful night sleep! I know I sure did! I am ready to face the day! I am looking forward to more craft time! I sure do miss it!

GrandmaJ I am getting a order together now for some swaps and I am going to add me a Christmas issue on it! Hopefully by the time I place the order, it will be in stock. I am going to order what I need for the rest of my swaps at once and get free shipping!

Have a great day!

Heart2hand Offline
#185 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:21:16 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Maggie sisters....

Rebecca....you are a tease.....lol...I'm sure it's wonderful. I've not had any time to craft at all after work....been cleaning house , moving furniture for the CARPET tomorrow...Finally....yahhhh....DH has the day off to be here with them. I can't wait to come home tomorrow to a house with new carpet smell....then to put my house back in order...it's been a nightmare for almost 2 months!!!!

Jess...hope the party went well. I tooo WANT that Christmas edition magazine and STAMP .....it's wonderful....

GrandmaJ....Did the baby sleep all day? I could have taken a nap today....ughhhh.

Sweets....yes I can...they can move me away from my welder to an area we call HOLDING...it's were parts are sent from PRESS or sent back due to a concern...and are sorted. I don't mind it at all....thanks...

Come on Saturday...I'm ready for some major crafting...well after putting my house back in order...lol

HUGs
rhonda
trvkladd Offline
#186 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:36:28 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween! I'm not a big fan of Halloween either...Only the boys are still "trick or treat" age. We have tons of Halloween costumes from previous years that I have kept to recycle hoping the younger ones would wear them again. But up till this year they never did. At the beginning of this month I told them that I would not be buying costumes this year...if they wanted to T or T they had to use an old costume or make one themselves.

Well, I don't think they believed me. But yesterday when they came home from school they both went through the boxes, the younger one (Dalton) used a Werewolf that was used by my older son (Dillon) several years ago. Dillon made his own buy tearing holes in an old t-shirt. I bought face paint and I did their faces. DGS was a lion that belonged to one of the boys when they were really little. Here are the pictures. I think we're going to do it this way for the next few years till they outgrow it.
trvkladd attached the following image(s):
IMAG3023.jpg
IMAG3026.jpg
IMAG3028.jpg
IMAG3029.jpg
IMAG3030.jpg
IMAG3032.jpg
1CoolMom Offline
#187 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:44:19 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Rebecca, Those are great photos; I miss the kids trick or treating together. Crying

Rhonda and Jess (Ms. Enabler), I ordered the magazine and stamp as a gift to myself. Laugh
trvkladd Offline
#188 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 10:19:24 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all my Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone had a great week! Hope the East Coast Crafters are all doing well...

Traci~ Thanks! I had a great time doing Dalton's face! I miss us all trick or treating together, too. It was quite sad for me that night. Just Troy and I with Ben and Dalton! Dillon went off with some friends and Alyssa did too! The other girls are all to big now. Val & Jeff showed up as we were walking the neighborhood because Jeff wanted to see the baby and they hung with us till the end. We had a nice night but it was a little sad...all my babies are growing up too fast!

I'm doing a demo tomorrow at J's of the new Fiskar's Fuse! I can't wait it looks like a great machine...can't wait to play with it!!! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend

~Rebecca

Heart2hand Offline
#189 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 2:45:38 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hey Maggie girls....

Rebecca....great pics....I think recycling old costumes is a great idea. I'm not a fan of Halloween either. A new machine???? Hummmmm.....sounds interesting....have fun...what a job....to learn about new craft toys and use them....lol.

Traci.....where did you order your Maggie magazine with the stamp? I'm sooooooooooooooooooo wanting it.....

Jess....hope you are doing well. How was your schooling this week? Girls getting any friendlier?

Evelyn....hope you are having a great weekend?

GrandmaJ.....hope you are feeling much better. I know it's awful to feel helpless and sick...ughhhh.

HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#190 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 4:13:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Its beginning to look alot like Christmas, everywhere we go....I love it! DH and I were out browsing to see what else we were going to get Layla for Christmas! She has changed her mind since the first layaway! So now she wants Barbie stuff! Which is awesome! I was a Barbie girl all the way! She said she's gotta have a house. I dont care for the barbie house! So I was browsing ideas for an alternative and came across a bookshelf doll house. I think its a brillant idea. I can put my craft flare in there and make it a one of a kind. I am really excited about it! This is going to be my go to project for awhile. I will try to rememeber to post pictures.

Rhonda school was okay! Saw one of the girls in my class at HL and she didn't speak. Go figure!

Rebecca love your kids costumes! A frightening little bunch you have there! Have fun on the demo! Let us now what you think of it!

Have a crafty saturday!

Edited by user Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:21:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#191 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 4:36:50 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Jess...sorry she was so rude. That isn't right at all. Why do people feel like they have to be this way?!!!! For pete sakes...grrrr....

Your Barbie house sounds exciting....I'm sure Layla will love it.

Here is a pic of our carpet and the hardwood flooring...it's by the entry of the front door...but it's what is going in the kitchen too....

Hugs
rhonda
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 11/3/2012(UTC)
grandmaJ Offline
#192 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:17:29 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy Weekend!!!! Whew, I thought it would never get here! I feel a whole lot better this morning and am ready to get something done for a change. First on the list is the buy/swap finished and mailed!! That will be a major burden off my shoulders this time!

Rhonda, I love it!! That carpet looks like you can just float on it! How exciting to be finally getting it all put back together!! Enjoy it sister, you deserve it after all the work you have put into the painting and stuff!!

Rebecca, the boys all look great! Makes me sad for the days when Josh, now turning 32 next week, was little like that! Wish I had taken the time to get 'attitude' pictures of him! Mine are all just plain, stand back and snap pictuures. Oh, and don't forget to say CHEESE! I had the only smiling skeleton in pictures!! I bet you had lots of fun taking them out that night! Enjoy them cause as you are seeing, they grow way to fast!! Thanks for sharing the pictures! And the Fiskar Fuse...don't they let you play with it for a couple days before the demo so you know what you are doing? EEEEKKKKKKK! That would make me really nervous...but it would still be fun! Let us all know about it!!

Jess, I hate it when people you know blow you off like that. *itch!! I had a couple do that to me at the grocery store the other day. When I was in the Pond Society (and secretry of it) they were friendly, but the group folded a few years ago and now they act like they don't know me. really? They need to bring their noses back down to the level they should be at!!

Hi Evelyn! Hope you are having a great weekend!! I got a couple little things I had orderd for you in the mail yesterday...Flapper

Have a great day everyone....happy craftin!
scrappinchic Offline
#193 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:18:49 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Oh wow! Love the new flooring!
grandmaJ Offline
#194 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 5:41:54 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

ok, since we are sharing pictures, here are the 2 I took for a walk on Halloween evening with Kim (Joeysmom). The hairy one is hers....she has more patience for the long hair than I do!! Sorry if Bitsy's eye grosses anyone out. Hopefuly it will start looking better soon!

grandmaJ attached the following image(s):
PICT1626.jpg
Heart2hand Offline
#195 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 7:04:36 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

GrandmaJ.....those are adorable pups....Did they like wearing their costumes? She looks like she is improving really well. YAHHHH. THanks...I do love my room...now to get the floors down in the kitchen and breakfast room.....ughhh. THAT maybe a chore...DH is scheduled for overtime until after the new year....so it may have to wait. His dad is helping him put it in.

Too funny...but true. IF it rained...they would drown!!!!! NOt my type of people. I'm friendly to everyone...and to be snubbed in that manner...well....they aren't worth your time.

Jess...thanks, sweetie.

HUGs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#196 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 1:25:12 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Oh no Rhonda! Bitsy walked out of hers before we even got out of the house, and by the time we made it to the front sidewalk, both of thems hats were under their chins!! We made them wear the hats anyhow and neighbors we saw outside loved it!! There is a lady that goes to our church who takes her dog with her everywhere because it alerts her to her diabetes issues, and that dog has on a different outfit every Sunday!! It is a hoot! And it doesn't mind the clothes at all! I am soooo jealous! Should of trained Bitsy better I guess!
Heart2hand Offline
#197 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 2:54:00 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

GrandmaJ....I have heard of dogs doing this...how amazing. THat would be just too cute to see in a different outfit each week.

Rebecca...how are you? Seems like a while since we have actually chatted...lol. I"m coming along on this project...still in progress...LOL BUT when it's done...I'm sure you will enjoy it....

HUGs to all
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#198 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:59:35 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

I'm selling some of my maggie stamps...have toooo many....HOW is that right.....lol.

http://www.cricut.com/fo...gie-Stamps-for-Sale.aspx

Take a look

hugs
rhonda

Edited by user Sunday, November 04, 2012 4:01:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#199 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:35:28 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters!

Traci I did some more shopping for you yesterday! Your box is filling rather nicely!

GrandmaJ love the picture of the little fur babies! Too cute!

Rhonda our maggie collections do grow rather quickly!

Edited by user Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:38:01 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#200 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:57:37 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Jess...they sure do...and we get more than we can use...lol...time to let some of the older ones go for the newer ones....lol.

Today we are going to our niece's birthday party at 2pm. It is soo hard to buy for kids these days....ughhhh.....Cash always works!!!BigGrin

HUgs
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#201 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:04:20 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Having a little trouble getting my ambitions up this morning. Rest of me was up at the usual time, but my daily ambition must of stayed in bed!! We are celebrating my dad's 89th bday today with a dinner after church at my brothers house. I need to go to the store and get something to fix for it!! I also need to get a weeks worth of groceries, walk the dog and give her breakfast and a shot and eye drops, get the mailing labels printed for the buy/swap, shower, do laundry, go to church, and so on and so on and so on. But, my ambition is still sleeping! Ugh!!!

Rhonda, I really should clean out some of my Maggie's. I have so many newer cute ones I will probably forget what my older ones are and just keep using newer ones. Oh my, they are so addicting!!
1CoolMom Offline
#202 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:18:18 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Quote:
Traci.....where did you order your Maggie magazine with the stamp? I'm sooooooooooooooooooo wanting it.....

I preordered from stampingscrapping.com

We had our final band competition last night. Our band had been a mess for the last couple of weeks so we thought we might not receive a superior but these kids pulled their act together and played their hearts out. They had to wait 3 hours to find out they got their Superior. Yay!

Next week I am going to a crop, so I have to get moving on stuff to do.
scrappinchic Offline
#203 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:21:54 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Ladies I am sharing this with all my swap groups just incase someone is interested! I went to HL and they now have 3pks of copic sketch. They are great color combos and with a coupon they are very reasonable. They have them in both the scrapbook and art sections. The color combos are different in both sections. I found a blue pack for 14.99 yesterday. After using a coupon it was 9.60. I think thats pretty awesome for 3 copic sketch markers. The prices ranged from 14.99, 19.99 and 20.99. I am thinking the 14.99 ones may have been a mistake but I cashed in on a set yesterday. I will add a picture below!
File Attachment(s):
048.JPG (2,211kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
049.JPG (2,057kb) downloaded 2 time(s).
053.JPG (2,407kb) downloaded 1 time(s).
Heart2hand Offline
#204 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:26:45 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Traci....wonderful news...CONGRATS to them... see what a lil' hard work can do?!!! Enjoy the crop...I've not been to one of those since last SEPT with GrandmaJ....ughhh.

GrandmaJ...You better go wake up your AMBITION to get motivated.....lolLaugh Laugh Laugh . SOunds like a wonderfully FULL packed day...enjoy it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your Father too. I hate going grocery shopping...uggggghhhh...I never leave Wal-Mart without it costing me over $200 each time...UGhhh and there is ONLY TWO of us.....darn!

HUgs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#205 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:21:08 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I wanted to share a delicious recipe with y'all! This is my second time making it and I love it! I hope yall don't mind me posting! I have pictures too. One is of it before I baked and the other is the yummy goodies when its done!

Olive Cheese Bread
6oz black olives chopped
6oz green olives with pimentos chopped
1 stick butter softened/room temp
1/2 cup mayo
3 green onions chopped
3/4 pound shredded monterey jack cheese
1 loaf of french bread cut in half length wise

Cut bread in half and put on a cookie sheet.
Mix all other ingredients and put on top. It will look like to much but trust me....use it all!
Bake on 325 for about 25-30 minutes! Its a meal all in itself! Enjoy!

Traci congrats to them on the superior rating! I rememeber marching band days and the competitions. Loved it!

GrandmaJ enjoy the day with your dad! Thats awesome!
File Attachment(s):
050.JPG (1,937kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
052.JPG (2,083kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
trvkladd Offline
#206 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 12:30:41 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all my Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone had a great weekend. I've been busy at the craft table but wanted to say hello! Gotta get back so I don't get off schedule! Hope everyone has a great Monday

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#207 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 3:53:08 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I am up and at it early this morning! The kids are out of school because of election day. I think its silly. Are other states out for election day? I rememeber we had to go to school when I was little. Oh well!

I am going to run to HL and M's this morning! I am hoping to finish up Traci's goodies today! I still gotta place her stamp order and then I will be ready to mail!
scrappinchic Offline
#208 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:06:34 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

GrandmaJ how are you? I missed seeing you post yesterday! I hope you are okay!

Rebecca did you get alot of crafting done?
grandmaJ Offline
#209 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:15:12 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!

Jess, you didn't miss me yesterday morning, I wasn't on. We had to take the dog to U of I again. She now has an infection in her good eye which is the only one she could see out of...until she got the infection! We noticed she was having troubles Sun evening and headed over first thing yesterday morning. It is a little over a 2 hour drive each way, and we were in there for almost 3 hours. What an exhausting day! But they are treating it very aggresively and hope she can see again soon. we drive all the way back over today for them to check it again. ugh. Better safe than sorry though. That bread looks and sounds yummy!! can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!!

Now that the buy/swap is done I am gonna get my head back on straight and get to work on this swap and the Secret Santa one. I have a few things bought for this one, but nothing made yet. Lots of ideas though so i will have to see what I can come up with!! Hope Evelyn hasn't given up on me!!

Time to put drops in the eyes again so got to go. Have a great day everyone!
1CoolMom Offline
#210 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:13:55 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Good morning! I am going to be out of town for the rest of the week, I am not sure how much time and access I will have to the internet. I will check in if I can, if not I will be back on Monday.