Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages«<23456>»
Ann Offline
#91 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 2:34:43 PM(UTC)
Ann

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 199 time(s) in 170 post(s)
Evening all,just a quick post to say i am selling Birthday Bash,Noah's ABC Animals and Wrap it up cartridges,all have hardly been used but have been linked to my gypsy,am asking £25 each or all 3 for £60 free postage. Am having another clear out so there will be more to follow,if anyone is interested send me a pm,thanks. Just ordered the new Teresa Collins Christmas cart from Crafts U Love,it is due back in stock next week,been very popular,i have been looking at it for ages.anyone else got it?Also ordered a dust cover for the silhouette,they actually had the teal one back in.
Anyway all,must go for now.
Take Care x
Ang Offline
#92 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 1:14:23 AM(UTC)
Ang

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 164 post(s)
Morning all - its pouring down here in Somerset, such a change from yesterday!

Pauline - sounds like you have your hands full with the puppy!!
Ann - have you tried putting your carts on ebay?

Susan - jack is 13 - he will read but his fav thing is playing computer or PS3 games, I am just hoping he will grow out of this faze.

Well i watched and purchased the Cameo (well hubby did)
Now i dont know if i should sell the Imagine or keep it as well. Dont really have room for both and i am wondering if i would really use both - anyone got both and do you use both of them! Also as i dont want to be in the office I am thinking of a laptop which would mainly be used for crafting - anyone any suggestions on that score? Type / size etc.. Also did i see somewhere that the Cameo isnt compatable at the moment with windows 8? perhaps someone with better computer knowledge can advise me!

Enjoy your Sundays what ever you are doing!!

Ang
Ann Offline
#93 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:34:55 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning Ang,congratulations on your new toy,you will love the cameo,it is so easy to use and cuts intricate patterns with no problems,i love mine,just wish i had more hours in a day to have a play.I hav'nt used the print feature on it but cant really see a need for both the cameo and imagine but that's just my opinion.I missed the show yesterday but it was repeated at midnight so i recorded it,try and find time to watch it later.
Graham has gone to Whitby today until tuesday as his sister is over visiting MIL for a few days,he was unsure about leaving me but it will do him good and i will be fine,i have support from my kids.
Must go for now as got visitors.Take Care all x
Shadow Offline
#94 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:52:21 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 276 time(s) in 206 post(s)
Hi all - bitterly cold here today, but at least it's dry.

Well dun Ang on getting the Cameo. I got rid of my Imagine, but haven't used it in ages since I got the Cameo. Just my opinion. Don't think you'd use both. You could try emailing Hayley West on her blog about Windows 8.

Ann - I already have the TC Christmas cartridge - it really is gorgeous. You'll love it.

Bye for now

Pauline x
Gadget girl Offline
#95 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 12:59:49 PM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Was thanked: 424 time(s) in 184 post(s)
Hi all
Not done much today just a quick walk round. Am just hugging the radiators as its gone really cold now. Sold all my stuff on eBay all packed up for posting tomorrow. Only one not paid. Probably put another lot on in the week.

My Heidi Swapp classes start this week so got to get ready for some late nights or early mornings. Still got to do my essay. Am I homeless or what. Can't seem to get into it.

Ang. Think all kids are just linked to their computers. I do try and limit computr time and he doesn't go on till after 12 noon during weekend and holidays. And he goes walking and or trips with me during weekend too. I do no computer day Sundays but not every time. He is a lot better than he was last year. 13 is the teen tantrum year I think. We had some good arguments
Sorry if any mistakes but on phone again as not letting me log in on chrome now either.
Xx Susan.
Ann Offline
#96 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 1:05:02 PM(UTC)
Ann

Hi all,just watched the cameo show i recorded and heard Hayley say that there are 50 free shapes up for grabs that people dont know about,if you put something in the search bar eg.cat and scroll through you can get these shapes,anyone actually know what shapes they are? By chance i found 4 in the hearts section but without going through all the available shapes how are we supposed to find them?! I am guessing that they are previous free shapes of the week but as i have only had my cameo for a couple of months i dont know what the previous ones were,i googled it hoping for a list to magically appear but no such luck! Just bought a $25 download card from ebay for £12.85,i am waiting for an email with the card number,you dont actually get the physical card but that's fine,i was a bit unsure about doing it but the feedback is great,thought i would take a risk,only have just over $1 left on my original card so needed a top up.
I know this is a cricut forum but a lot of us seem to be converting to the cameoLOL
Anyway all,must go and have a shower before Downton Abbey,last one in the series.
Gadget girl Offline
#97 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 1:46:59 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Just watching the mini cricut show and thought I would want one but it doesn't do it for me. I am waiting to see what the small cameo will be like. There is no comparison to the cameo. They needed to concentrate on the Imagine to compete I think. Also is bad they don't send their representative over to demo it. We are obviously not worth it over here and they made poor Leonnie give her machine back that they gave her to try out.
Have a good Day all. I have got to get my essay done today. Susan
Ann Offline
#98 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 4:01:33 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning all,hope you are well today.
Feeling a bit nervous as i have school later,i just hope i dont get a lot of people going on about mum,i know they will mean well but i need to try and get on with things,hard when i am on my own but hopefully it will help having to get on with my jobs.
Susan,i recorded the mini show to see what it's all about but wont be having it,i am going to stick with the expression and cameo,also got a slice elite but am thinking of selling it.
I have rung c+c this morning and cancelled my membership,up for renewal on 16th nov but decided not to bother at the moment,hav'nt had anything from them for ages and some of the products are so overpriced,when i think i paid £699 just for the imagine,i must have been mad,i saw one on the famous auction site that went for £94 yesterday!!,there are several on there at the moment going fairly cheap,wonder why!!
Hoping to have a play with my cameo this afternoon when i get home from work,i am loving what it can do at the moment,hav'nt tried the sketch pens i bought yet or the print function,i have the silhouette studio software on my laptop but will have to put it on the desktop too as the printer is wired up to that one,hope i can do it as easily as i did on my laptop,never very good with techie stuff but had no problems.
Anyway all,must go and get ready for work.Take Care all x
Shadow Offline
#99 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 7:40:46 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Now here's a queer poser for you all.

Just been watching the Cricut mini on C&C and although I'm not interested, I thought - brilliant, mats at 8 x 12 so yet more mats to buy for a new machine. So went on the C&C website to see if the mats were on the programme and guess wot - NOTHING !!! No Cricut products at all, yet alone the Mini - so what's happened there then? Not that I want to order anything you understand, but why no Cricut stuff. I even typed the item number and it came up as "item not found" ????????

Do you reckon gremlins have been in the system then?

Pauline x

UPDATE: Just been on the C&C website again - and all the details are there. Curioser and curioser eh?????

Edited by user Monday, November 05, 2012 7:51:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Gadget girl Offline
#100 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 8:54:57 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya
Just updated my browser waterfox and have just logged onto here no problems so that was probably my problems all along. I was way out of date. My son supposed to be keeping me upto date.

Done a little bit of work on my essay but dont think will be able to do much until I see my tutor Friday. Its just not sinking in.

Had a nice lunch with Mum and its been quite cold but sunny.

Got the fire going as it was freezing in the house and am in the lounge sat by it.

Anyway got to get on. Susan
Ann Offline
#101 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 9:13:26 AM(UTC)
Ann

Afternoon all.Pauline,how strange about c+c and the mini,as you say,the gremlins were out!
I hav'nt watched the show yet,might get around to it later.
When i got to school everyone was so nice,i had a huge bunch of flowers,chocs and wine to cheer me up,it was such a nice gesture,might break the wine in this evening as i dont have M til tomorrow.
It has started to get very cold now so on with the heating in a mo,the same everywhere right now.
Anyway all,off to put the heating on and shut windows etc,stay warm x
Ang Offline
#102 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 3:12:35 PM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all
Pauline how strange - i had a strange thing happen on the C&C website, when i was trying to place my Cameo order. It would go into my basket but when i tried to check out the cameo wasnt in the basket. Anyway i phoned to place my order and was told it was out of stock, but the website still showed the item. Anyway, they took my mobile no and said they would text when back in stock. I left it about 3 hours and tried again, and low and behold it went through on the website. OK i havent received it as yet but the order states delivery by the end of this week.
Been cold here today but sunny
Ann - that was a lovely gesture by your work mates. Wine sounds a great idea!

Anyway, take care all

Ang
Ann Offline
#103 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 3:45:44 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning everyone,it's cold here today but the sun is shining,not too bad for november.
The postie just brought my Spellbinders fancy lattice,it looks gorgeous,cant wait to play,it seems to be used on a lot of the recent spellbinders cards i've seen so loads of inspiration,also got a BT bill from mum's,in credit by £57 so i will be getting a refund cheque soon,will help to pay the funeral costs.
I did'nt get around to using the cameo yesterday,too cold in my craft room,my daughter came home from work early as it was very quiet so we cracked open the bottle of chardonnay school gave me and watched a film called The Lovely Bones,oh was it sad or what!,Mel warned me to have the tissues handy,good job too! Would recommend it if you hav'nt seen it.
Someone is interested in the 3 carts i'm selling and is supposed to be collecting at the weekend so that will be good if it happens.
Graham will be back from Yorkshire this afternoon sometime but is off to Newquay tomorrow and will be staying overnight so he is a busy boy this week,hoping he can finish sorting mum's flat out,not really much left to do once the furniture is gone,the cancer research charity shop are supposed to be coming tomorrow afternoon to take it but i'm not sure they will want all of it as it is so old fashioned,there is a sideboard and double wardrobe older than me,built to last but sadly people dont want it these days,all we can do is hope for the best.
Anyway,must go again,work callingThumbDown
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#104 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:22:06 AM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Hi Ann
glad to see you are getting back to the crafting i have been busy the last few weeks with the hubby changing some of out windows in the house what a job and a haf they turned out to be . T he old windows had been put in and then packed with all sorts down each side but we did not know this untill we took them out so the new ones that we thought we had measured quite tight we have had to make a frame around the new frame for. now trying to be good and bin all the stuff that we store infront of the study one have been going through the kids olsd books and found a lot that are baby ones or ones that i have sent into school for the 1 st year teachers , they were made up as they did not look as if they had been used .
suemuscutt Offline
#105 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:59:04 AM(UTC)
suemuscutt

Hi everyone, I am a newbie to this forum and hope you won't mind if I introduce myself. I am Sue, a mother and grandmother to 19 month old. I live in Bishops Stortford in Hertfordshire. I have now given up work after 30 years in a most pressurised job. My husband said to me one day instead of doing a job I was beginning to dislike why didn't I do something I wanted to do. Its taken me nearly four years to find the freedom. I have actually been quite lost. I love building things that includes walls, patios. I enjoy wallpapering but there is a limit to how many walls you can paper. I love my cricut machines, in fact I am probably obsessed. In fact I love any type of craft. I have the Imagine, the personal, the create and the pink expression. I love them all. I have now become the proud owner of a cameo. I have been looking at the mini cricut today, but at the moment I am having problems with the Cricut Craft Room and initializing it. Anyone else having these problems?
Ann Offline
#106 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:51:28 AM(UTC)
Ann

A big welcome SueSmile Nice to see a new face,there are not an awful lot of us but we are a friendly bunch.WOW! You really are a cricut addict with all your machines and congrats on having the cameo too,most of us are becoming cameo converts.For me personally i now only have a pink expression,gypsy,cameo and slice but have had all the cricut machines except the mini which does'nt appeal to me in the slightest but sold them on for various reasons,happy with what i have now though.
Happy Crafting
Ann xx
Gadget girl Offline
#107 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:33:09 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hiya all
Its nice to see the MB so busy again. I have been out swimming and then to Lidls and if any one is interested there is a ribbon deal, 3 ribbons for £3. They are nice ribbons with 3 layers of ribbon on each 3m roll so its like 9 metres for £3. I have recently stocked up on their coloured paper and envelopes. Also just treated myself to a waffle maker had been looking for one for ages but this is the best one I have seen.

Theres a lot of negative stuff going on the other post's. Wish we could get the freebie carts that the mini can get. Think they owe Imagine owners something like that.

I keep looking at the Cricut Mini love that its A4 size. I might get it and try it out. Will have to check and see what Creates are going for on ebay!

I know I said I wansnt interested but you know!!

Hi Ann
The book is better than the film but both good.

Welcome Sue I am just addicted to crafting, love it. Have you got all your browsers and drivers upto date, as I was having problems with logging onto the MB and found I was quite out of date with my browser. It has definately helped with the CCR as it had gone so slow.

Anyway. Happy Crafting
Susan
Ang Offline
#108 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 2:40:42 PM(UTC)
Ang

Hi all,
Well i have now changed onto having the Union Jack at the top right of the page, didnt realise that could be changed. Does that mean we can now buy from the Cricut Shop if we wanted to? Dont tell me they have finally sorted that out!!

Welcome Sue, nice to see another UK crafter on board!
We all (I think i am right in saying), have a cricut machine of some sorts but at one time most had the Imagine, several have since got rid of them.

It really is a bad year for a lot of us on here so far. Today i took my mom to the Dr's she kept bringing her food back but only on an evening. She had been to the drs before and he gave her some tablets, but it was getting worse, and to be honest i wasnt sure she was telling him the whole story. Anyway, long and short is she now has to have some blood tests and a visit to the hospital to have a camera down! He said it would be either this week or next as he would 'fast track' her. She has also lost a little weight, but not much. After loosing my step dad earlier this year, this is the last thing she needs. Fingers crossed!

Anyway, I am enjoying a glass of rose at the moment and crafting at the same time! Trying to get some christmas cards done whilst watching the Spectrum Noir DVD - not sure theres much more covered than was on TV though so far. House is quite as hubby has gone to the football - but from what i see on BBC Sport Yeovil are loosing!!

Its another wet night, but not too cold so thats something.
Ann Offline
#109 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 5:53:52 PM(UTC)
Ann

My usual middle of the night visit!
Ang,i am so sorry to hear of your mum's health troubles,i hope it all goes well and there is nothing to worry about,this year has been dreadful for so many of us,some good news is definitely in order i think,i wish your mum all the very bestWub xx
Just looking at my emails to see if my 25th december cart has been sent but it looks like crafts u love are still waiting for stock to arrive,looking forward to that one coming,would also like A quilted christmas.
Susan,did you decide to get the mini? I watched a recorded show but was'nt tempted at all,i dont think i will use craft room,still love my gypsy.
Need to get some sleep so shall say goodnightSleep
Shadow Offline
#110 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:15:07 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all.

Ang - sorry to hear about your Mum and hope she goes on OK Wub

Well folks - I finally got my results after a month's waiting. And they're Normal !!! Thank God. But, the crowning touch in the letter says that although I have a normal result, this doesn't mean that cancer isn't there as it can bleed at different times! So why the damn testing then - or is that yet another waste of NHS cash! I'm so mad that they've kept me waiting all this time - am gonna put a formal complaint in as it's not acceptable.

Just ordered the PoD and the greased sheets which sold out last night. Can't understand why they're back in stock this morning ?????

Susan - did you order the Mini - I was interested in the CCR demo they did the other day but then thought - I can do the same thing on my Expression or E2. Also thought of taking it to the caravan, but then didn't fancy looking at Roger's face as he packed the van LOL LOL

Anyway, Asda calling - dog asleep so will run out before she misses me.

Pauline x
Gadget girl Offline
#111 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:04:49 AM(UTC)
Gadget girl

United Kingdom

Hi everyone
Just got me first stock of coal and logs for the winter. Its my first Heidi Swapp class tonight/morning so will be hunkering down by the fire watching and listening.

Didnt buy the Mini, Huh It sold out at some point not sure when as I had to go out to get ingredients for my sons cooking class tomorrow at school. Probably best really as I have just been looking through the Mini MB and a few people been having problems with updates and such. Will have a look into it if it comes on C&C again maybe. In the mean time might sell my create, as been using my Imagine more now the CCR is working with it.

Ang Sorry to hear about your Mums health problems. Went all through it with my Mum earlier in the year. My Mum lost quite a bit of weight too and had the camera. Luckily it wasnt the dreaded C that we automatically think it is and was something controllable by tablets and diet, thank goodness.

POD sold out also you were quick to get that Pauline, well done. Looked a good one as always from Spellbinders. I do like the Majestic dies.
Happy Crafting

Susan
Ann Offline
#112 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 9:21:47 AM(UTC)
Ann

Good afternoon allSmile Pauline,i'm so pleased for you,getting those results must have been such a relief,i expect the rest of the letter is just standard stuff,try not to worryWub
My 3 carts have sold,long story really but someone on preloved wanted them all,i reduced the price down to £65 with free postage so saving £13.50 in total,the lady has a sister in Weston so she came and collected and paid but was only expecting to give me £61.50 as i had'nt needed to post them,i told her it was £65 and she has paid me,i have sent the lady a message explaining the situation and said i will refund the £3.50 that would have cost me to post if she is unhappy but it still works out at under £22 a cart so i think that she has had a bargain anyway,will wait and see if she gets back to me,her choice to get her sister to collect so i dont feel bad about it but dont want to upset anyone.Have i been unfair?
I had some reward points sitting idle,was looking through yesterday and they had a much better selection of carts than they have had for a long while,i did'nt have enough points for most but managed to get a lite cart for 500,think it's called Lively Floral? Not sure i will keep it,might sell on but it only costs me just over £7 for postage so a bargain,looked again last night and it was'nt on there anymore so i guess it's sold out already.
Still waiting for 25th decemberThumbDown
I had problems installing the silhouette studio software on the desktop so i have treated myself to a printer for my craft room,it's 15% discount for Morrison's staff today and they had a canon printer for £29 before discount,had a real problem carrying it home,no car today as Graham has gone to Newquay,i can just use it upstaires with my laptop,hav'nt even taken it out the box yet but it will be ok for my needs.
Anyway all,must go and cook something for me and Mel,both of us at work tonight.
Take Care x
 1 user thanked Ann for this useful post.
Shadow on 11/7/2012(UTC)
Shadow Offline
#113 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:19:23 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Thanks for your support Ann - appreciate it Wub I'm not fussed about the rest of the results letter - I know it's standard stuff in all the letters they send out. Just makes you wonder why we put ourselves through it all though doesn't it?

Glad you sold your carts. Must have a look at the Rewards carts - they haven't had anything worth ordering for ages.

TTFN

Pauline x
Protter Offline
#114 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:15:01 PM(UTC)
Protter

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 436 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Found you ... thank you Ang for the link ... Love

I will cut and paste my message from the old board

Hello everyone!

I have been awol so long and I come back and see that a lot has happened like the Imagine has been discontinued ... sorry to say it but glad I sold mine now. Saying that I haven't had my cricut out its bag for almost a year now .... but I haven't started using my cameo yet either Crying .

I see that the mini is on create and craft his week as well!!

I have been busy not least with the children but I now have a part time job - well its 30 hours and I am really enjoying it. It feels good being more than a house wife. I like getting dressed for work as I work in Ben's school in the reception/office and its busy, sociable and the time flies and I get paid!!

Lovely.

Sorry I haven't managed to read the older posts. I have heard from Pauline and Ann so I have caught up on their news.

Hope everyone else is ok?

xxx

Pauline - Glad that you are all clear Love Love

Ang - Sorry about your Mums health Love Love

Ann - Hugs again xx what printer do you have as I bought an incorrect canon ink cartridge you can have if it fits yours ...

*waves* at everyone else xx

Karen xx

Ang Offline
#115 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:34:37 AM(UTC)
Ang

Hi All,

Karen - glad you found us!

Pauline - Glad you got the All clear - at least you can now look forward.

Ann - What printer is it Morrisons have on offer? I tried looking on their website but didnt find printers.
I am after an A3 printer - would be great for my crafting and hubby has taken up photography, so would suit us both. So looking around at the moment for the best deal.

Not sure if everyone has seen the announement at the top to say that the Forum will be down from 8am to 11am on 8th - now to us in the UK anyone any idea when that is??

My Cameo arrived yesterday, havent even had chance to unpack it yet but hoping to do so later today.

Take care all

Ang

ps whats with the security stuff again!!

Shadow Offline
#116 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:55:50 AM(UTC)
Shadow

United Kingdom

Hi all - a bit busier on here eh?

Ang - I have anA3 printer - Epson 1400 and it's absolutely brilliant. Drawback is that the inks cost £80 for a full set, but I buy compatibles from Tonik for about £16 and they're ACE! I did my avatar photo of Amber to A4 size the other week and it is absolutely professional in colour. It also prints CD/DVDs. I only use Epson photo paper/card though for best results. Have a look at it.

Karen - nice to see you back. You'll not have as much time for crafting now you're back at work BigGrin

My PoD has been despatched - that was quick.

Also ordered the Goose feather/down duvet at the weekend. We have a hollowfibre duvet at the moment and I'm finding that although it's warm, I'm waking up sweating after about 2 hours and chucking it off! I think the natural fibres are best but it's just the price and at only £60, this duvet was a snip Cool

Just chucked Amber's bedding into the washer. Little sod has weed on the floor and dragged her bedding through it (Ugh) so into the washer it went, with her hanging onto it for dear life LOL LOL I bet you can just see it!

TTFN

Pauline x
Ann Offline
#117 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 4:25:39 AM(UTC)
Ann

Morning everyone,quite nice here today,bright and sunny,although a bit nippy.
Karen and Ang,the printer i bought is a CANON PIXMA MG280,it's an all in one,very simple to use by all the reviews i have read,it was only £29 so a real bargain,will let you know how it performs once i have it set up and running.
Just a short visit for now as i have work soon.Take Care x
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9 Offline
#118 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:06:31 PM(UTC)
6thprentontawnyowld26b3dd9

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 91 post(s)
Ang I hope your mum is ok when she goes for the tests . Ann i would be most happy to get the carts at under 22 £ eace pity we cant get the bargins the usa girls get . I see you said about reward points i have got lots of the slips in the cart boxes but do not know what to do with them any help would be great . ann the bit about can we buy from the uk cricut shop on line i have only seen digital carts on there not actual ib the box carts and noticed some of them are dearer that you having a go on ebay . I am just looking for a pillow box die sizzix make if any one has one just sitting there and wanting to sell , i have a bid in on one on ebay but i have seen a shop with one for 17.99 so am nt going to bid to high as could get the new one for this price .
Ann Offline
#119 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 8:26:10 AM(UTC)
Ann

Hi all,just a quick post to say my Teresa Collins cart and my Cricut rewards cart are on there wayThumpUp On top of that Graham has ordered A Quilted Christmas cart for me from cardcraft uk,already been sent so should be here soonThumpUp
I have been asked to cut out a load of christmas crackers for school so i need to search the net for templates,maybe silhouette store will have one,dont think there are any on a cricut cart? If anyone knows different i would appreciate some info.Thanks x
Anyway,must be going right now.Take Care x
Ang Offline
#120 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 4:45:04 PM(UTC)
Ang

Good evening all,

Many thanks for all your thoughts.

Ann what a great idea - crackers - but don't think I have seen a shape suitable.

Hope everyone is ok.

ang