Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Tupperstamper Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:10:13 AM(UTC)
Tupperstamper

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 666 time(s) in 403 post(s)
I've been trying for the past few days to update my machine with no luck. I have the current version of Cricut Sync. It goes through the downloading and updating just fine but it never can finish the install. I have let it sit all day and the little green stripe bar just keeps turning. I have tried it with 2 different computers and have also turned off my anti virus and firewall. Any other suggestions?

Lisa
Selena Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 10:11:48 AM(UTC)
Selena

Was thanked: 384 time(s) in 308 post(s)
I ran into this the last time I updated as well. I just kept trying and trying. I never uninstalled/installed or any of that. I just re-started the process over and over. I think it took me about 4 different times and one time I even tried (unsuccessfully) overnight. It eventually did work.

I've heard of another lady who only does updates during non-peak hours...say 12-1 am or something crazy like that. But according to her she's never had an issue. I wish I could find the post for you, but that's basically how she has kept her machines updated and going strong.

Good luck!

~Selena
bwasden234da525d Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:32:38 PM(UTC)
bwasden234da525d

I've tried all day too. I contacted tech support and they successfully wiped out my Imagine and now it doesn't work at all! I'm sorry I ever wasted $500 on the Imagine machine. Now I have a big chunk of useless plastic. Don' t waste your money on any more Cricut machines! If it doesn't quit completely their tech support will tear it up for you!