Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KarenTaylor1 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 1:22:26 PM(UTC)
KarenTaylor1

Groups: Registered

I have been trying to link my carts that I have to the craft room. All of my carts are linked to my gypsy and it tells me that I can only link them to one device. My questions is, when I play with craft room and do a design, will I be able to cut the design from the craft room or will I have to duplicate it on my gypsy? If I can only use my cricut to cut, will I have to have the cart in the machine for it to allow me to design and cut? I have just started to work on here, so this maybe a subject that has already been dicussed. Thanks for any information. Karen TaylorConfused
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 1:42:06 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7971 time(s) in 4652 post(s)
Originally Posted by: KarenTaylor1 Go to Quoted Post
I have been trying to link my carts that I have to the craft room. All of my carts are linked to my gypsy and it tells me that I can only link them to one device. My questions is, when I play with craft room and do a design, will I be able to cut the design from the craft room or will I have to duplicate it on my gypsy? If I can only use my cricut to cut, will I have to have the cart in the machine for it to allow me to design and cut? I have just started to work on here, so this maybe a subject that has already been dicussed. Thanks for any information. Karen TaylorConfused

Karen - YES, you can use the physical cartridge. When you hit CUT, you will be prompted to put the cartridge in your machine...I'm assuming you're using a MINI or an Expression, E2 or IMAGINE (or cartridges, if you're using more than one cartridge on your project). If you weld two pieces together from different cartridges, you will be asked to put both cartridges into the machine (one at a time). YOU WILL CUT IT FROM CCR. You won't need the Gypsy.

Does this help? Which machine are you using? We seem to have the MOST good luck with our MINIs and our Expressions. However, some have had good results with their E2's and IMAGINES. It depends on your computer setup, to a degree.

Char

Edited by user Wednesday, November 07, 2012 1:44:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified