Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KarenSeal Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:44:21 AM(UTC)
KarenSeal

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi I have just been reading loads of threads on the gypsy black screen. Touch wood mine is working ok at the moment. I haven't updated for probably over 6 months and just wanted advice on wether I should update or leave well alone. Does anyone know, is it the update that causes the black screen or is it the lack of use. I don't use my gypsy very often so should I turn it on every so often to make sure it works. Also should I keep it charged. I love my gypsy and would hate to lose it. Last question how do you register what carts you have. I have most of them on my gypsy but I do have some new ones I have not loaded yet. Thought. I would wait until I needed them. Should I load these on or should I download the craft room and load them on there. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated. Karen xx
sewnmachine Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:34:45 PM(UTC)
sewnmachine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 351 time(s) in 235 post(s)
From what I understand - if you link your carts to your gypsy FIRST, they can NOT then be linked to CCR. On the other hand, if you link first to CCR supposedly they can then be linked to the gypsy.

I have loaded all my carts on my gypsy as soon as I got them, and now can not link those carts to CCR. I can still cut using CCR, but I have to insert the cart into the machine to do so. I just can't link the cart to CCR,