Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<12345>»
SherrieStevens Offline
#61 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 6:52:34 PM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Oh gosh I hope she gets to feelin better soon if you talk to jOycee tell her not to worry about my stocking and that she will be in my thoughts and prayers Thanks
scrappinchic Offline
#62 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 2:57:44 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning to all my stocking filling friends! I hope you all had a very restful night!

I hope to do some more shopping this weekend for Penny! I have a running list of goodies to get! Just waiting on sign ups for happy mail so I can add it to my order!

I hope you all have a fabulous friday!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 11/5/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:20:25 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Stockin' Stuffers....

Sheila....thanks for the PM...sent one back. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Crafting? I plan to after the house is back in order from the carpet being laid. IT's good to have it again. Sooo soft........now to get the hard wood floors in the kitchen done ....I'd be set!

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#64 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:41:20 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning! Its gonna be a crafting day for me! Well maybe an organizing day! I need to rearrange so I can find what Im looking forGlare !

Hey Penny! I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Rhonda you have done a complete home maker over! Thats awesome! After the holiday, I plan to do some of that myself. My bathrooms are first. I want to have ceramic tile laid in both and in my shower.

Enjoy this beautiful day!
scrappinchic Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:43:33 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Forgot to mention I will be placing an order for partner today! I am gonna have to break it up into two orders to get all my swaps included but thats okay since I will be getting free shipping on both!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:56:13 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
I have one more order to place and I will be done. First order showed up yesterday so I am ready to start. YAYAY. 3 of the 12 is here and 6 more to show up beginning of next week and need to place order for last 3 days WHOOO HOOOO so excited. Now for that stocking. Hmmm.
Heart2hand Offline
#67 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:02:54 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Marj......YOU making the stocking? YOU are really great at sewing....I have a machine..know nothing about it...lol...not one of my fav things.

Jess...it feels like that...but there are still 3 BEDROOMs that would be wonderful to put new carpet in. DUE time, we will. well...our bedroom, the weight room and my scraproom...lol... Your bathroom would be gorgeous with tiles....but cold, so keep that in mind....they can heat them under the tiles...I love to watch the DIY channels on TV...lol.OMG...the things they do to make a home beautiful....gorgeous...but all I hear is Ca-Ching Ca-CHing $$$$....lol

HUGs
rhonda
MarjorieLindley Offline
#68 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:11:10 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Hello, No rhonda not this year I won't be making my stocking I have another idea that I am going to do. Surprise Surprise. ITs a fun one.

I am making a tree skirt for my sons first christmas in his own apartment (not counting when he was in school) He has no roommates so he gets to do what he wants to do this year and I am helping him from a distance. He will be home for christmas but he wants to decorate his apartment its his favorite time of year. He is like me and luvs the lights and is ready to decorate. I also have to make a clothespin bag for a friend who is buying one off of me. So funny went to the craft fair yesterday and I got approached to make one and I was the shopper. LOL. YAY.

Almost done I have one more order to place for one day as I picked up two days and THE SURPRISE yesterday WHOO HOOO. I am so excited she is going to luv the surprise. YIPEEEE.

Well I forgot about time change so I have been up since 4;45 today.. Long day. More crafting time. YAY. Watching xmas movies and drinking my coffee to get me started today. Everyone have a nice day.
scrappinchic Offline
#69 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:28:18 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning stocking stuffers!

Marjorie I loved your surprise and I am not going to mention. Do be advised that I have wrote it in my swap book for next Christmas! Awesome idea! Why didnt I think of thatWink! I think I will join you on the Christmas movies and coffee! That sounds like an awesome sunday! Happy sewing!

Hey Penny! I got something else for your stocking yesterday! I will be placing an order very soon!

Have a crafty day!
scrappinchic Offline
#70 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 8:05:23 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Ladies I am sharing this with all my swap groups just incase someone is interested! I went to HL and they now have 3pks of copic sketch. They are great color combos and with a coupon they are very reasonable. They have them in both the scrapbook and art sections. The color combos are different in both sections. I found a blue pack for 14.99 yesterday. After using a coupon it was 9.60. I think thats pretty awesome for 3 copic sketch markers. The prices ranged from 14.99, 19.99 and 20.99. I am thinking the 14.99 ones may have been a mistake but I cashed in on a set yesterday.
File Attachment(s):
048.JPG (2,211kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
049.JPG (2,057kb) downloaded 5 time(s).
053.JPG (2,407kb) downloaded 5 time(s).
PennyDiGioia Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 5:47:28 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Hi everyone hope everybody was able to get a little crafting in this weekend.

Jess that copic deal is fantastic. I just found out I Have a Hobby Lobby about 40 mins from me, I definately have to check them out. I think the only sets I already have are the red and blue. Does Hobby Lobby send out coupons like Michaels and Ac Moore because then the 20.99 would be very affordable.

By the way Jess, the only thing I have left to buy is your stocking, now that I know what size I need.
I had so much fun shopping for a total stranger, I think I'm going to check this group more often and get to know all of you better.

Have a great week

Penny
scrappinchic Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:08:40 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: PennyDiGioia Go to Quoted Post
Hi everyone hope everybody was able to get a little crafting in this weekend.

Jess that copic deal is fantastic. I just found out I Have a Hobby Lobby about 40 mins from me, I definately have to check them out. I think the only sets I already have are the red and blue. Does Hobby Lobby send out coupons like Michaels and Ac Moore because then the 20.99 would be very affordable.

By the way Jess, the only thing I have left to buy is your stocking, now that I know what size I need.
I had so much fun shopping for a total stranger, I think I'm going to check this group more often and get to know all of you better.

Have a great week

Penny

Penny I am so glad you are enjoying yourself! I do hope you will come back and join us more often! We have a great group of ladies here!

You can print HL coupons off their website. They do come in our local newspaper. Its in the actual paper and not a special ad here, not sure how your paper is!

You are so on the ball! I need to play catch up! Well I bought a stocking and I know its not gonna hold everything! I may upgrade to a bigger oneWink !

scrappinchic Offline
#73 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 4:45:08 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning stocking stuffers!

How is everyone this morning?

I hope you have a great day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#74 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:45:06 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Well I am doing great so far this morning except that it is monday. BLAH!!. I only have one thing to get for this swap and then put it all together and then I am done with this swap. WHOO HOOO. So excited. Well Hope everyone has a fantastic week. I have lots to do this week. Had to get a new computer as mine had that Blue Screen of death and I paid 30 dollars for them to tell me that the motherboard died and I would need to spend 280 to get it all fixed back up. NO WAY it is over 10 years old and a new one is about 500 so A new one I got. Now have to put everything back on for photos, video and crafting software along with microsoft and reconfigure it to my likings and take all that crap off that comes with it. It usually takes me a week to do all this. I found out I have windows 8 OMG I now have to learn that on top of everything else. FUSTRATING. I don't like windows 8. UGH!. well it might take more than a week as I now have to figure and learn windows 8. Everything is hidden. This sucks. oh well.
weagz Offline
#75 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:57:17 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Hello ladies!!!! So sorry I have been gone. Our area of NY was hit hard by hurricane sandy but thankfully all we lost were a few trees and our electricity. Unlike much of the coast. Our power was restored last evening. Many people here are still without. We are all safe but I am without Internet. I have not been able to do much shopping but and ready to go once I get my Internet back. I have running list and am ready to go!

I PMed my partner so she knows what going on. Hopefully I can stay in touch by posting with my phone. I finally figured it out. Ha ha

Wendy
scrappinchic Offline
#76 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 4:57:30 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Marjorie I hate your computer died! Glad you got a new one!

Wendy so glad you are safe! My thoughts and prayers are with you all up there!

Hey Penny! I got a unexpected check in the mail! I claimed it as my fun money! Guess what I plan to do on wednesday??? Yep do some shopping for you! I should have this finished up next week! I will be waiting until Dec. 1st to mail!

Hope everyone has a great evening!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
weagz on 11/6/2012(UTC)
Beach_Bum Offline
#77 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 7:01:41 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi Stocking Stuffers!!!!!

Finally back to normal here.... of course, in my home, normal is anything but! Was the vendor at a scrapbook crop for about 60 croppers and had a blast all weekend long from Thursday night to Sunday evening. I hated to see it end! Saturday night my wonderful and best friend Pam and I were laughing so hard I started snorting and she started tooting! Made us laugh even harder! Pam and I decided that since our local store cannot carry the things we like or even keep adhesives in stock.... we'd start our own scrapbook vendor business. We host a crop once a month anyway for about 30 ladies and even though it's only for a day, they still voice frustrations that they have to travel 30 minutes to an hour to get basic supplies! Sooooooooo..... the birth of Sassy Scrapbookers..... and maybe soon a storefront too!

Marjorie, I'm glad that you are road testing windows 8 for us.... keep us updated!

Placed two orders today for my stocking and OMG have I got crazy ideas.... but bling is in the future! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... so much bling!

That's all for now... gotta get caught up on laundry or DH won't let me out of the house again!

Love you all.....

RonnieLove
scrappinchic Offline
#78 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 7:15:58 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Beach_Bum Go to Quoted Post
Hi Stocking Stuffers!!!!!

Finally back to normal here.... of course, in my home, normal is anything but! Was the vendor at a scrapbook crop for about 60 croppers and had a blast all weekend long from Thursday night to Sunday evening. I hated to see it end! Saturday night my wonderful and best friend Pam and I were laughing so hard I started snorting and she started tooting! Made us laugh even harder! Pam and I decided that since our local store cannot carry the things we like or even keep adhesives in stock.... we'd start our own scrapbook vendor business. We host a crop once a month anyway for about 30 ladies and even though it's only for a day, they still voice frustrations that they have to travel 30 minutes to an hour to get basic supplies! Sooooooooo..... the birth of Sassy Scrapbookers..... and maybe soon a storefront too!

Marjorie, I'm glad that you are road testing windows 8 for us.... keep us updated!

Placed two orders today for my stocking and OMG have I got crazy ideas.... but bling is in the future! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... so much bling!

That's all for now... gotta get caught up on laundry or DH won't let me out of the house again!

Love you all.....

RonnieLove

Ronnie you are such a hoot! You crack me upLOL ! Congrats on Sassy Scrapbookers!

MarjorieLindley Offline
#79 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 7:18:41 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

AHHHH I am typing from my new computer. FINALLY. How fustrating and joe works at walmart the produce manager and was talking about us having windows 8 and everyone says they luv it. HUH? Guess they don't mess with the programing of it. HA HA like me. FIrst of all when you set it up you are not the administrator and you cannot do anything unless you are the administrator. Its hidden. UGH!. ITS MY COMPUTER. So I had to fix that. Grrr. Well Cricut design studio wont load so I have a problem. BUT pinnacle studio which is from 2007 is loaded and upgraded and working very well. Hmmmmm. whats wrong with this picture. Pinnacle is a video creator one I know forwards and backwards. Anyways enough of this stupid windows 8. I suppose i will get use to it.

Anyways HELLO Partner. Glad you had a great time. Wish I was there that would have been fun. Oh well. I am almost done with the stocking part got one more item to purchase. Things are coming in the mail left and right. WHOO HOO. I just might have some spillage but who doesn't like spillage in the crafting sense. LOL. yipeee. Anyways everyone have a good night. Spent enough time setting this computer up and I have a long ways to go. Photoshop is on and my video program and my internet I am good for today. YAY>
PennyDiGioia Offline
#80 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:33:06 AM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Ok so I have my 12 days of gifts. Jess your going to be happy I bought a little extra. Now I assume we choose which theme to wrap for each day. And #12 is the first gift to open. Is that correct?
scrappinchic Offline
#81 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 4:50:00 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: PennyDiGioia Go to Quoted Post
Ok so I have my 12 days of gifts. Jess your going to be happy I bought a little extra. Now I assume we choose which theme to wrap for each day. And #12 is the first gift to open. Is that correct?

Good morning Penny! That is correct, open #12 first. This is our way of counting down until ChristmasBigGrin . You will be happy to know I am doing extra tooWink! Gotta love extras!!! Penny you have been such a great partner! I do hope you will come back and swap with us often! I have developed close friendships with these awesome ladies on here and I know you will fit in just fineWoot !

weagz Offline
#82 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 6:36:38 AM(UTC)
weagz

Well I definitely have done some catching up and ordered lots of special things yesterday! Cherie, I hope you like what I am filling your stocking with!! I have 5 days left to get but I know exactly what the items are. I am going to try and venture out tomorrow and get them.

So excited!

SweetCreations Offline
#83 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:44:59 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Howdy to all the stocking swappers.

Wendy, I know I will love whatever you get for me. The Stocking is my favorite part of Christmas! Just love it. I got part of your order today. Have a few other items already. Got some "extra" goodies too. I hope you like everything. Still need to get your stocking tho. What kind of treats do you like?

Hugs Cherie
SheilaFennell Offline
#84 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:14:24 PM(UTC)
SheilaFennell

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 48 post(s)
Just wanted to check in and say hello!!!!! I am trying to keep the TV off and stay away from all the politics so I am in my little craft room just surfing the important things (Cricut, SplitcoastStampers, She's a Sassy Lady, etc...).

I have a few newbie questions:

How are the stockings usually shipped - USPS, FedEx, UPS????

When should they be airborne to get to partner by 12th?

Does parnter give their own address through PM or how does that work?

Thanks for your help!

Shout out to my FABULOUS partner - Rhonda!!!! Hey girl!

Edited by user Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:36:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

weagz Offline
#85 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 8:48:31 PM(UTC)
weagz

Sounds like everyone is going to have some great things in their stockings!! I am having a lot of fun getting all these goodies for my partner! So glad I decided to join this swap.

Cherie- sweet treats are always the best! I'm sure I will love everything!

Question for the veterans - I know we start with item #12 and work our way to #1. Does it matter what order we number the items or do we follow the list? I think switching it up would be fun and then our partner would be surprised each day.

scrappinchic Offline
#86 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 3:49:20 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning stocking stuffers! I see we have some questions!

Sheila here is the answers to your questions!

How are the stockings usually shipped - USPS, FedEx, UPS???? Normally things are shipped usps. I am thinking they may even fit in a flat rate medium box. You can ship however you want! We used to do a STSB swap that was kinda like this but a whole month worth of goodies! I think about everyone shipped fedex or ups in that swap. It required large boxesBigGrin ! You can mail however you want! Just make sure you post the tracking number.

When should they be airborne to get to partner by 12th? That will depend how your mailing. If you do priority it will take 2 to 3 days. If you are doing parcel it will take about a week. I will be mailing Dec 1st. Thats what Penny and me decided on. The hard part will be not opening it all at once. DH is gonna hide my goodies and give me one a day.

Does parnter give their own address through PM or how does that work? Yes it is up you to swap addresses with your partner!

Weagz you can mix up the days. They do not need to be in order! Have fun!

Just a heads up! I am thinking of a 14 day count down to Valentine's! I think it will be a fun one too! Let me know what you think!

I hope y'all have a fabulous day!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#87 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 1:43:48 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OOOOH 14 days to Valentines Sounds AWESOME. We get valentines. AWWWW. i luv it. neato. Well I am done just waiting on the mailman so I can wrap and tag and find a box. BUT oh those stores. I just purchased an extra. OH well YAY partner. This is so fun and yes the stocking is the BEST part of christmas. My stocking I fill up at home so I know everything in it. HA HA.

HELLO BEACHBUM. I just luv your screen name. I will send you an email. YAY.
SweetCreations Offline
#88 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 10:11:06 PM(UTC)
SweetCreations

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Oh Jess, I love the idea of a valentine swap. That will be the only way I will get any valentines haha. You paired me up with a great partner. We are having alot of fun. So glad she joined this swap.

Still waiting on some of her goodies, then got to wrap them up for her. FYI for being crafty, I am not a good wrapper haha.

Talk to you all soon

Cherie/Sweets
scrappinchic Offline
#89 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 3:09:32 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

Hey Penny! I hope you are having a fabulous week! Its almost fridayBigGrin !

Sweets glad you are enjoying yourself!

I was thinking about the Valentine swap yesterday and it will be alot like this one! I am going to work on the words/days today! If you have any ideas please share with me through a pm! Glad to see some interest in the swap.

Heart2hand Offline
#90 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:54:18 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello and Good morning....

HEY MISS Sheila....

How are you girlie? I'm struggling to get over this darn Bronchitis....I'm miserable. I was feeling better...then my boss put me back on a welder...YEAH...like a welding smoke and Bronchitis go together.... and I"m worse. She is HEARTLESS....no compassion at all. Ughhhhh....How are the days coming along for you? I'm getting there...have ideas wrote down....

HUGs to all
rhonda

Edited by user Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:58:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified