Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

LadyDiamond2 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 7:00:46 AM(UTC)
LadyDiamond2

Groups: Registered
United States

Hi,

I currently have an Imagine and I updated the last CCR update and now CCR will not communicate with my I. So my question is if anyone has an I and a gypsy do the 2 systems work well together? Should I get a gypsy and what are the downfalls of using the gypsy with the I. Thanks for the help. BigGrin
JanaBailey Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 7:58:51 PM(UTC)
JanaBailey

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 169 time(s) in 110 post(s)
Hi,
I have a Gypsy and use it with my Imagine. The Gypsy has an Imagine app on it that acts exactly like the screen on the Imagine itself. It doesn't do anything different except to allow you to save a project. You can't move images on the mat, weld, etc. BUT in the regular Gypsy Cricut app you can do all those great things and cut them on your Imagine, just not using any of your Imagine cartridges. So to sum it up and make it more confusing :) Even with the Gypsy the Imagine will only act like an Imagine or the Imagine will act like a regular Cricut. The two worlds do not collide unfortunately.

CCR was suppose to be the answer to that but it doesn't always play nice with the Imagine. I can only get it to print and cut about 50% of the time.

HTH,
Jana