Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

13 Pages«<89101112>»
laurahunter Offline
#271 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 10:44:28 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 309 time(s) in 289 post(s)
Rhonda... i hope you are feeling better with the break from welding.

We have had an incredibly busy week and I haven't made it to the post office. They will get there in time.

Last night was the perfect Trick or Treating weather. I wore a short sleeve shirt and was comfortable. Last year was cold and 2years ago it was so hot, the kids makeup was running and mosquitos were biting.

Laura
M&KGrandma Offline
#272 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 11:00:04 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Oh... still cold and rainy here. Not a hard rain, but that misty stuff that goes clear to your bones!!! It is supposed to get warmer by Saturday.
Busy day for me today and tomorrow. Bill has left for hunting at the Inn, Joe leaves tomorrow very, very early, so I am keeping the kids overnight. I'll drop Matthew off at one of their friends who will take him to school and then Kaitlyn and I will be at the shop all day! Yuck... I will have to pack a lot of stuff for her to do. She's usually pretty good, though, so I don't worry too much.
Matthew should be home in about a half hour, they have early release today. Then I need to take them both with me to the shop because Joe and Randi have parent/teacher conferences at his school. Anxious to hear how he's doing, because he is so much happier this year! Just hope he is behaving in class!!! LOL!!! Just would like some quiet, calm times!! Not happening!! LOL!
Talk to everyone later... have a great afternoon!
Teri
Heart2hand Offline
#273 Posted : Thursday, November 01, 2012 3:01:08 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Ladies....

GypsyD.....Please do not worry about the tickets....YOU said you sent them...it's fine...YOU too shall rec'v some in return....I made extras and you will get them...I sent you a PM, sweetie.....PLease do not remake them....HUGS

Laura...thanks...It is cleaner air where I'm at but it's still a welding factory and the smoke is everywhere. The difference is I'm NOT standing IN FRONT of my welding inhaling it directly. I too pray it helps....

Tammy...YOU are too sweet...thank you. I understand the weather...send when you can. Sandy has done a number on the East coast...be safe ....

Andrea....Yes...these tickets stamps do work well with the Tim Holtz die...that is what I have....thanks for asking....

Teri....sounds like a busy day for you....enjoy the lil' ones.....I'd be happy to have my lil' guys. I hope Matthews' report is good.

KimB...sorry that was for LIsa B.....too many to keep track of...lol. Please forgive me....YOURS were adorable....I think they will love them...great job on the lil' spooks....lol

DeniseE...and CraftyMom......I rec'vd your gorgeous tickets....thank you both so much

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#274 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 3:34:11 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

HOw are you ladies doing?

I'm working on a few more sets today...after putting the house back in order. So there will be plenty to go around...

HUGs
rhonda
Heart2hand Offline
#275 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 3:16:29 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

Not many more to rec'v then I can switch and return....I'm hoping to open the next round the week these are due. SO watch for sign ups....

HUGs
rhonda
M&KGrandma Offline
#276 Posted : Sunday, November 04, 2012 6:39:32 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!
Shopped all day yesterday... had a blast and found some really cute things at a really great price! No crafting, but after I clean today that's what I plan on doing!!!
Rhonda, can't wait for the next round!! I have some ideas after seeing what everyone has done here!
Matthew's parent teacher conference went great! She said she just loves having him in class (well, who wouldn't???? Flapper ) He needs to work on taking pride in his work, he's pretty sloppy and I guess he's VERY social... meaning he talks too much!!! haahhhaaa!!! They are also moving him out of the regular reading and math classes and putting him in a more advanced setting!!! He loves, loves math and is sooo good at it, so I'm happy about that! The reading really surprises me this year... he used to HATE it, but now is such a good reader, with expression and all... and he loves it now! I'm such a reader so that makes me proud of him too! So it went well!!!
Off to get some work done around here before the great white hunter returns!!!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Teri
Lisa B** Offline
#277 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 2:53:19 PM(UTC)
Lisa B**

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 8 post(s)
JCI
heaven4333 Offline
#278 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 6:16:04 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
JCI, using a gf's puter and finally able to get back on her tonight.
Hope all is well for you all.
Sorry I don't have enough time to read all back posts
but hope everyone is A OK.BigGrin
Kathy
Dancingstarr Offline
#279 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 9:58:19 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
hope everyone is doing good, I really enjoyed making these tickets, I didn't get mine out yet, I wanted to make more hope thats okay, my grandma is back in the hospital she's very sick so I like to keep myself busy.

Hope everyone is staying warm, here in cali the weather today was 81 but when the sun goes down it gets very cold.

I would like to sign up for your next ticket swap I'm never on the message boards as much since my lap top broke but i will be getting another one soon.
Dancingstarr Offline
#280 Posted : Monday, November 05, 2012 10:16:51 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

here's my tickets I did, I'm working on another set and I will ahve these out within the week.

-Andrea

[img][/img]
Lisa B** Offline
#281 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 9:56:22 AM(UTC)
Lisa B**

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Yesterday, I was thinking that the post office would be closed on Election Day. I do not know where I got that idea from. A quick google search assured me that I still had one more day to mail my tickets before starting a marathon of 12 hour shifts at the hospital for the next several days. The post office would have been closed when I got off from my 7am to 7pm shifts. Long story short, I just came from the post office and mailed my altered tickets. No worries.

Lisa B.
laurahunter Offline
#282 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 12:33:34 PM(UTC)
laurahunter

Mine went postal this morning too. Of course, I left the dc3# in the car. ( Rolling my eyes)Expected delivery is Thursday.

Laura
M&KGrandma Offline
#283 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 5:30:42 PM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Andrea, awesome tickets, I love the blues!!!
LisaB, too funny about thinking the post office was closed... I was thinking the same thing when all of a sudden the mail truck pulled up... glad I hadn't said anything to my hubby, he would have thought I was nuts!! LOL!!!
Hope you're feeling better, Rhonda!!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#284 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 11:17:22 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Ticket Ladies~ JCI...hope everyone is off to a great week.

Kathy~ Great to see you again. Keeping you in our prayers. Hope you're doing well.

Rhonda~ Are you feeling better yet? My headache finally went away. I think the weather changing back and forth from hot to cold and then back again was the culprit! Can't wait for the next round. When are they going to be due?

Andrea~ Wow! Great tickets. I love them!

Teri~ Shopping sounds fun...I've been crafting, crafting and cleaning. Then crafting some more. I've made some good progress on several projects for my 12 Days Swaps.

Hope everyone has a great Friday! Happy crafting, ladies

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#285 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:18:52 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Dear friends...

Sorry to have caused worry...my bronchitis was getting better...then my Supervisor put me back on the welder...KNOWING I was still sick...and it made it worse. UGhhh..Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing So I took FMLA today and going back to the DR...again. I hate this...and with a Supervisor with no HEART or compassion....it is hard to get better.

Andrea...LOVE the tickets....can't wait to see them.

LauraH...thanks for the update...will watch for them.

LisaB...thank you for your update...looking forward to some great packages. I thought it was closed too....That was ODD...it was an IMPORTANT GOVT day....right??? Weird......

Kathy....HOpe you and DH are doing ok....Prayers and hugs to you both. Know we are thinking of you both with prayers

Teri...thanks sweetie...I had NEVER had Bronchitis before in my life...why NOW!!! I don't get it...I've always been pretty healthy and now this stuff is kicking my tush!

Rebecca...glad you are feeling better. I wish I were. I will be posting the NEXT round today for sign ups....DO NOT MAIL ANY for the WINTER round until these are on the way home.....please...migh confuss me...lol.

Hugs to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#286 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:46:55 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Just popping in to see if there where anymore pictures! I can't wait to see these in person!

Have a great day!
laurahunter Offline
#287 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 7:20:09 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

Rhonda... I am so glad to see you back on the board... I can't believe your supervisor put you back on the welder. Can you go to his superior and come up with a better solution ?

Looking forward to the winter round.

Laura
Heart2hand Offline
#288 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 10:37:44 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

LauraHunter....I rec'vd the awesome tickets today....YAHHH. I went to the DR today...she gave me a note for being dismissed from a welder until DEC 3rd. IF it doesn't help...we will go from there. I will be in talking with my HR person on moving me to another welder if possible...MIG welders are the worst...they put off alot of smoke...as to where projection spot welding and tig welding do not. There are options...but for them to do it...is another story.

LisaB....YOUR wonderful tickets arrived today as well....adorable.

ONLY a few more to go....off to post sign ups for WINTER THEMED tickets....would love to see you all there...

HUGs to all
rhonda

Kiki Offline
#289 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 12:55:08 PM(UTC)
Kiki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I will be posting DC# soon. Looking forward to receiving the Happy Mail from this swap.
Kiki Offline
#290 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 1:06:16 PM(UTC)
Kiki

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
[quote=Heart2hand;1586601]Thanks Lana....I can't wait to see them....

KiKi...thanks....I didn't know it was your KauiMelody.....did you change your name????? lol

Rebecca....I can a note to yours as well....no problem...

Couldn't get on the boards so I opened a new account to get on. When I pm'd you, everything went gray, so not sure if you had received it. Have never had trouble on these boards until this year. As it is, password is not usually accepted for several trys. Crying How did you finally figure it out?

Edited by user Thursday, November 08, 2012 1:08:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lauraa Offline
#291 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 2:14:51 PM(UTC)
lauraa

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 196 post(s)
Hello all, JCI
I can't wait to get the tickets!
Rhonda-I hope that your job gets easier for you. It should be their priority to keep the employees happy and healthy!
I baked bread next to giant ovens breathing in carcinogens for 18 years, had unbelievably bad allergies, burns, repetitive motion injuries, etc etc.
I loved my job, but my health was suffering. I had to leave. Allergies are 90% gone!
Your health is way more important than any job. Be well.
La

Heart2hand Offline
#292 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 5:32:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Laura....I've never had issues with my health even after 17 yrs of Welding. But since I've had Bronchitis....it has gotten worse. You are right they should care about the health of their employees but they do NOT...we are just an existence to do the work..nothing more. They tell us we are all replaceable. So be it....make my day! The exhaust in the factory is horrible...you can walk down the isle and see the smoke sitting above us...like a deep hazy fog....poor ventalation. Then they complain because we are sick....seriously? Get a clue....ughhhhh...

Kiki....you had put it was you in another posting...that is how I knew it was you...lol. I'm sorry the board is giving you fits.

HUGS
rhonda
CandyHazzard Offline
#293 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 6:04:05 AM(UTC)
CandyHazzard

Canada

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 167 post(s)
For anyone having trouble logging on ... PC must have changed something recently. I have never had issues, but all of a sudden it kept rejecting my password ... if you clear your cookies it seems to fix the problem
Heart2hand Offline
#294 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 6:13:19 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Candy.....HOW does one do this...I'm challenged when it comes to that...lol. I do hope it helps alot of these ladies that are having issues.

HUGs
rhonda
laurahunter Offline
#295 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 6:29:14 AM(UTC)
laurahunter

PC did do an update yesterday. I couldn't log in because if it. Now , I am from the UKBigGrin or I can't log in.

Candy... I have no ida how to clear cookies either.

Laura
M&KGrandma Offline
#296 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 7:08:11 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning, just doing a quick check in to say hi!!! Rhonda, are you off of work for a couple days at least??
Can't wait to see the tickets... and I've already signed up for the Winter one!!! Fun!!!
Have a great day, I'll have Kaitlyn overnight, Matthew is going to the Inn with the guys and Randi works early tomorrow, so it'll be another girls night... love them!!! :o)
Hugs,
Teri
missstamper Offline
#297 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 7:21:49 AM(UTC)
missstamper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 455 time(s) in 336 post(s)
Rhonda - sorry you are still having problems with your health/work. Hopefully they will put you where you need to be.

I can't wait to get these tickets! They are all awesome!
GypsyD Offline
#298 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 7:39:20 AM(UTC)
GypsyD

Was thanked: 1210 time(s) in 825 post(s)
Okay, here is the skinny regarding the tickets. I just received back the first set of tickets! I have no idea what happened there! Huh I made a second batch and went to expedite them. I didn't send them as it would cost $24!!! Are you kidding me??? It's a freaking envelope!!! (Man, I hate Canada post!) So, I planned to drive to the States yesterday as it was my day off so that I could mail them Priority post for $6. We got hit with a blizzard and over 1 foot of snow. It's still snowing and many of the roads and schools are closed. I won't be driving 5 hours in dangerous weather!

So, what am I to do? I now have two sets of tickets sitting here. I can do any of these: 1. Mail them from here to you, but it will take up to 2 weeks to get. 2. Mail them from the States on Monday, pending road conditions. If they are good, I can mail the tickets and they will easily get there by the end of the week. 3. Mail them directly to whomever you wish me to send them to (but it will still take up to 2 weeks). 4. Remove my name from the swap. I will do whatever you wish.

Wow, I sure have had bad luck with this swap! I feel like Pooh with a little, dark rain cloud over my head!Sad

On the bright side: Since I got back the first set of tickets, I also got back the stamps I sent with them! Okay, so it's not a big highlight! I'm just trying to find something positive!
Dancingstarr Offline
#299 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 4:32:18 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

I mailed out my package today I went crazy on making tickets I enclosed 30 tickets lol I had a blast making these a great way to get your mind off of things. My conf # is 0311 2550 0003 4746 3985 I enclosed the amount to mail the package and two extra stamps if you need more stamps let me know, please re-use the padded envelope I sealed it on both sides and left the center sealed so all you'll need to do is take the tape and seal the package.
trvkladd Offline
#300 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 10:25:15 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi to all~ Just checking in to see if there were any more pictures posted. Can't wait to see these. Hope everyone had a great week. I've been in my craft room so much that the kids are joking about sending out a search party! Laugh Laugh

I've got to finish up the 12 Days Swaps that I have going on and then I will feel some relief. I can't wait to get to the Winter Tickets!

Have a great weekend, Ladies

~Rebecca