Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<678910>»
trvkladd Offline
#211 Posted : Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:22:21 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi to all the Maggie Sisters~

Jess~ I got lots of crafting done! I finished several projects that I had already started and started and finished 2. I'm doing tons of crafting on the days that I'm not working. Worked today and came home with a headache. We are not out of school for Election Day. Never heard of that before. The bread looks great. I think I'm going to try it for our next Bunko party...Those ladies will love it. Thanks for sharing!

Janice~ Poor Bitsy...I hope she feels better soon!

Traci~ Enjoy your time at your crop! I wish I could got to one too! Getting geared up for the holidays now. Wish I had a weekend just to come and hang out with you. Miss you!

Still have a terrible headache. DH just got home so I'm going to eat dinner with him and then go to bed. Have a great night, ladies

~Rebecca

scrappinchic Offline
#212 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:03:06 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning!

I hope you get rid of that headache Rebecca! I have had one for the past three days. I think mine is from the dry heat.

GrandmaJ I hope Bitsy is recovering well! Poor thing!

The bread is great! Y'all will like it! It looks like a heart attack waiting to happen but its really not that bad. You can make it up and only cook half and freeze the rest which is great! DH will eat his self sick of it. Its one of those things....a dab will do ya!

Have a great day!
grandmaJ Offline
#213 Posted : Wednesday, November 07, 2012 4:56:28 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 757 time(s) in 629 post(s)
Good Morning!!

I am really tired this morning, hope I can stay awake till 5pm now! LOL!

Rebecca, sounds like you got a lot done! I need a couple of days like that!! Could you send me some? LOL!

Hey there Evelyn! Hope you are doing well!

Bitsy is doin ok...not the HEY LOOK HOW FAST SHE SHOOK THAT news we were hoping for, but this dr changed some of her dosings and added lots more stuff, so hopefully by the time we go back on Friday she will be showing some signs of improving. Keeping her kinda sedated for a couple days hoping she doesn't get too excited and rupture her eye. All she is doing is layin around and doesn't even seem to care if I put the drops in her eyes. Gonna be a long couple of days for us, then we take her back on Friday morning for a recheck. Thanks for asking about her and please keep her in your prayers if you dont mind praying for my dog....
grandmaJ Offline
#214 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:49:56 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

tap tap tap....anyone around? Where have all my Maggie Sisters gone? HELLO???
scrappinchic Offline
#215 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 5:53:00 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I am here GrandmaJ! I have been making my roundsBigGrin !

I can't wait to see what everyone created this month!

I hope you are having fun Traci!
Heart2hand Offline
#216 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 6:03:30 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 545 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello Maggie sisters....

Rebecca....Hello...not much going on here....just trying to get over this Bronchitis. I can't take it anymore. I was doing better...then Monday my boss put me BACK on that welder and now I'm worse. WHY can't she see that it isn't working for me...heartless....no compassion. DOESN"T care....So I'm on FMLA today and going back to the DR again. I can't keep missing...my pay isn't good this way....SHE ERKS me....Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing Cursing DH is TICKED...and is planning on talking to the Plant Manager on it...trying to get me PERMANENTLY off the welder....maybe a tig or spot welder not a mig. I sure hope it helps....

Jess...I'm not much of an olive person...but it looks good. Thanks for sharing.

GrandmaJ...sorry to hear of Bitsy! OMG...this can't be happening again. Do they know what is causing this to her? Poor baby, prayers and hugs for her.

Traci....enjoy the time away, be safe. How far apart do you and Rebecca live from one another?

HUGS to all
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#217 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 6:09:49 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rhonda I hope you can get moved to another machine permanently! Its not right! Some people just don't have a heart! They would want compassion when their sick. So not rightMad ! I wish everyone would live by the golden rule. BUT I know thats wishful thinking and is not going to happen. I do hope you can get better this go round. You have been sick far to long with this.
grandmaJ Offline
#218 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 6:48:24 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Rhonda, have you mentioned this different welder to your dr? Maybe something it is putting off is what is making you sick!

Igree with Jess, you have been sick too long dear! Although we do like seeing you around here!!
1CoolMom Offline
#219 Posted : Thursday, November 08, 2012 7:43:39 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
I drove all day yesterday and was BEAT by the time I got here. I have computer access today but I am not sure how it will be once we get to the farm later today.

Rebecca and I live about 10-11 hours from each other, I am in FL she is in AL. But I am in GA (north of Atlanta) for the scrapbooking retreat.

Rhonda, I hope the doctor can give you some answers regarding your illness. I agree with Jess (or Janice) who asked if your doctor knows about the welder. Our high school is next to a cement factory, when I was in high school one of my classmates had to be moved to a different school because the cement particles did a number on his lungs. No one else was bothered by it.

Janice, Glad Bitsy is doing better.

Rebecca, I wish you could come hang out for a weekend, too. Maybe once we get the new house since it is closer.
Heart2hand Offline
#220 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 6:04:47 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Gals...

Yes...I've talked to HR( Human Resources) and He said he could talk to BOTH supervisors and see if the change is do-able. Most of the other welders are in the other supervisors area. So I'm still waiting...the PLant Manager is DH's boss as well and said he was going to talk with him on this to make it happen. Not sure what is going to happen....I keep doing the right things in each step on the ladder to make it change...maybe once they see me off it and improving they will understand...(probably not..since I run tooooo well on that particular welder) this is usually what makes one stay put and not moved. GOOD RATES! But if moved...and then put back and this Bronchitis returns....I will DEMAND to be moved and not give up until it is done! I'll keep ya'll posted. I do know the barrels of welding wire to run the welders stated *** is hazzardous to your health...causes nerve issues*** on the barrel....IMAGINE THAT! I think everyone out there is on an anti-depressant....lol...seriously!

Traci...I hope you had a great time. Oh my...that is a good drive to your sisters. We have a guy that had issues with welding and they had to move him to the Press dept....

Jess...thanks sweets...you are soo right...

Rebecca....I have rec'vd an order for you....now I can't remember where I put it....see...the welding is messing with my memory.....LOL LOL LOL or is it old age...lol

HUGs
rhonda
missstamper Offline
#221 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 7:25:30 AM(UTC)
missstamper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 457 time(s) in 337 post(s)
Just checking in. I've done all my shopping for this one. Now I just need to find the time to make my gift. My MIL is still in the nursing home for therapy. She is going to the hospital today to get a couple units of blood. Since she still isn't eating enough, she is now anemic! Sheesh! Meanwhile, I am rearranging and cleaning in preparation for when she gets here.

Hugs to y'all! Have a great weekend!
trvkladd Offline
#222 Posted : Friday, November 09, 2012 10:49:39 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

HI to all my Maggie Sisters~

Hope everyone had a great week. We had a Playoff game tonight and lost by one touchdown and now we're out! It was sad...the Sr. boys were crying. Made me a little misty eyed! Had a great game though and very proud of all our guys!

Rhonda~ Working on your project. So excited. I can't wait to get it all done! Hope you're feeling better soon. It stinks that you are having so many issues. I would think that they would have no choice but to move you!... What about OSHA? I worked for an environmental testing agency and we were exposed to God only knows what but OSHA was around all the time. I would think it would be the same in your line of work....hope things get straightened out soon for your sake. It's horrible to be sick all the time!

Janice~ I've been around but haven't been able to post much because I get an error message when I try to...it's a little bit frustrating. Hope they get that taken care of soon. I don't think it's anything to do with my computer.

Jess~ Hope school is going well. I've been in my craft room so much that the kids are threatening to send in a search party. The craft table and every bit of available space is covered with completed projects and partially completed projects. Can't wait to get done with the 12 Days Swaps and get them boxed up. But I have been having a great time working on all that cool stuff.

Traci~ Happy that you are closing on the house soon and will be looking forward to spending some time with you there. I'm so excited that you're going to be so close sometimes! For sure will be coming up to hang out with you every chance I get! Hope you have a great time at the swap!

Ladies, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...I'm off to bed now so that I can get up early and run carpool to pick up friends of DS so that he can have a sleepover for the weekend. Then off to work. Excited about the demo that I'm doing on the Fiskar's Fuse tomorrow. Back again soon

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#223 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 3:09:08 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Good morning Ladies...

Rebecca....We have OSHA come in on a regular basis....they tell us nothing..so apparently it's in regulation code?! IF you can see the smoke linger above you all day every day...I think there is a PROBLEM....Believe me...I will NOT let this go...I will be moved if it takes everything I have in me to get it done. I'm tired of being sick and missing a days pay here and there BECAUSE of them. I too have bills that need paid and can't do it sitting at home! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. IT"S NOT OVER!!!!!

I can't wait to see what you are creating for me. I'm sure it's wonderful. Ohh your missing package....I FOUND it....whooh....a relief. I've also placed another order...yahhh...I do hope you will enjoy it all

Do you like the Fiskars Fuse?

Traci...YOUR play house is closer to Rebecca? How cool is that? Girls getaway...enjoy it...

GrandmaJ...how was the update on Bitsy?

Jess....crafting this weekend? I plan to do alot...DH is working today...and MAYBE tomorrow...DOUBLE-TIME if so...woo hoo...and with me being off...that MONEY is a PLUS!

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#224 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:20:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I am up watching Hallmark Christmas movies already this morning! This is what I plan to watch all day! I do plan to do some crafting this afternoon! DD and I are going to try to make some barbie food out of clay. Looks easy on youtube so we will see how it goes! She has been watching videos on making stuff so I told her we would try it! I did however get her couch and chair made yesterday day! Too cute! I will post pictures later! She told me yesterday that she wanted to make all her furniture and ask santa claus for barbies and clothes. Go figure!

Rebecca have fun with your demo. Let us know what you think!

Rhonda happy crafting today! I am so ready for some craft time myself! Keep at them at work so they have to move you! No ones wants to work on something that makes them sick.

Traci I am ordering the last of your goodies today and then your package will be in the mail to you! I can't wait for you to get your boxBigGrin ! I think you will LOVE itLove !
grandmaJ Offline
#225 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:35:23 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy Weekend!!

Sounds like you all are keeping busy! I hope to get some stuff done today. I know what I am gonna make now for Evelyn, so I need to do some coloring!! I'll wait till it gets a little lighter outside though as I can color better in the natural light!

No more news on Bitsy overnight which to me is GOOD news! They will call after rounds this morning, probably around 9ish he said. Maybe I will drool over my INK issue some more while waiting for the call!! Some reallllly cute stuff in there! And the paper it shows from the CHISTMAS STORY collection....I have got to find me some of that!! It is beautiful!!

ok, enough rambling, I got to go pick out my images and get them stamped so I will be ready to start coloring pretty soon!!
trvkladd Offline
#226 Posted : Saturday, November 10, 2012 5:11:23 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~

The Fuse demo was amazing! I love that machine! I would really like to have one ...

They are on sale at J's right now. This weekend only and possibly again for Black Friday. Reg. Price $299 this weekend they are priced at $229.

Rhonda~ I'm happy to hear that you aren't going to put up with that. If OSHA was there you would think they would say something. That doesn't sound right to me with smoke lingering around you all day! That's not a healthy environment. Feel better soon, my friend.

Jess~ That Fuse cut through 10 pieces of heavy cardstock like it was butter. I made several mini, thank you books. If you look on the Fiskar's site it's the one they show. DH says that he'll probably get me one for my Anniversary/Birthday gift which is right after the first of the year! Woohoo! The good thing is that they have lots of dies and they aren't too too expensive. Enjoy your crafting/movie time. I'm just hanging with the boys this weekend. My older DS has a houseful of friends and younger DS has a friend over as well.

Janice~ Hope that Bitsy is doing well. Enjoy your crafting time. I'm going to be doing some coloring as well. I can't wait to get everything together. I'm hoping to be able to post some sneak peeks by the beginning of next week. I conned DH into doing some of the coloring for me. YAY!!!

Have a great weekend, ladies

~Rebecca
Heart2hand Offline
#227 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 3:30:48 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello....

Rebecca....IT'S a factory...NO WINDOWS for ventilation either...just roof top fan sucking the smoke out...WELL....SUPPOSE to be doing that....it doesn't very well or at all. 17 yrs of it and it is getting to me soo bad. My health is more important than the work.

I will have to look for that Fuse....wow 10 cardstock at once?????? THAT is impressive....our cricut can't even do that!!!!!!!! The dies...are they like our carts...lots of things on ONE? I hope you get one....

GrandmaJ...no news is always good news. I hope you hear some more good news today. I'm sure you are missing her.

Jess....Does Layla know she is getting a DOLL HOUSE? Too funny...how did the clay food turn out? I remember playing with my Barbies and making do with anything as furniture. LOL!! THIS was the ONLY DOLL I would play with! Actually....I still have the two I played with then...One is even a African American barbie....She is wearing a wedding dress...and I remember **STYLING** (cutting) her hair...lol...she had LONG hair and I gave her a bob...too funny

I have ONE of my HANDMADE goodies for Rebecca DONE...wooo hooo...I'm making progress....lol. Ordered some more goodies from her list as well...yahhhh. I sure hope it's a box she will enjoy. Working on ____________________ and maybe____________ today for her....gotta get that____________ done..it's the BIG project...

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#228 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:56:12 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters!

I had a very crafty day yesterday with Layla! I will have pictures later!

Rebecca I can't wait to check out that machine. Sounds interesting! Glad it was a huge success for you!

Rhonda Layla does know about the doll house! She is helping me with it! Its supposed to be a project in progress. I made the living room suit and a bed so far. I used neon pink duct tape to cover the cardboard for her bed. Its kinda bright but she likes it! I am making her black with white polka dots bedding today! My MIL fixed my sewing machine! So I am ready to rock and roll! Santa is bring her other actual barbie furniture that I dare not to make. Shes getting the kitchen, table and bathroom for Christmas. Barbie looks way better than I could do! I made a barbie hamburger yesterday. Turned out great! Its one of those things that I will have to work on while she's in school. I couldn't concentrate! I will post a picture of it as well!

Have a great day!
trvkladd Offline
#229 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:26:05 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: Heart2hand Go to Quoted Post

I have ONE of my HANDMADE goodies for Rebecca DONE...wooo hooo...I'm making progress....lol. Ordered some more goodies from her list as well...yahhhh. I sure hope it's a box she will enjoy. Working on ____________________ and maybe____________ today for her....gotta get that____________ done..it's the BIG project...

HUGs
rhonda

Rhonda~ What a tease!!!LOL Drool Laugh I can't wait! I too, have started working on yours, finally! I think you are going to love it. Stamped all my images yesterday before I left for work. Did a little color planning and will be starting on the coloring today. I looked for some _______________ & _____________ yesterday for you but decided to wait on it as I had several other large purchases to make first. I was thinking that I might love your project so much it's going to be hard to let it go! Laugh Laugh BigGrin BigGrin

I can't wait to see what everyone is doing for each other.

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas around here. DD and I watched our first official Christmas movie together last night. "The Family Stone" is one of our favorites. DH left to go out of town this morning so tonight we're going to watch "The Holiday Inn." I love that movie. IT's my all time FAV!!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Stay warm, craft long and smile, smile, smile

~RebeccaBigGrin

grandmaJ Offline
#230 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:59:28 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning my Maggie Friends!

Would love to stay and visit this morning but I have a little yard work I want to get done before it starts raining. The wind is blowing something fierce and it is bringing in some rain and a cold front, so I best get to work! I will be back later to visit...or maybe i will work on Evelyns project!! So far I am pleased with it!!
EvelynRobinson1 Offline
#231 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 4:38:00 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson1

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 21 time(s) in 21 post(s)
My how time has flown. Our swaps will be due soon and we will have so much fun opening our packages. I can't wait til my partner sees hers. I love to make packages for others. It's so fun to see what their comments are. It's amazing to see all the ideas and creativity too.

I am getting so excited. It is really beginning to look alot like Christmas. I am really serious. LOL. Hope you all are getting ready to enjoy Thanksgiving to gear up for Christmas. That's what we do.

Have a great week.
Evelyn
scrappinchic Offline
#232 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:00:27 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good evening! I am back to share pictures of DD's goodies I made her! Let me know what y'all think! I am going to try some more food when she goes back to school on tuesday! I think I will be able to concentrate betterSneaky !

Edited by user Sunday, November 11, 2012 5:04:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
028.JPG (1,502kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
037.JPG (1,606kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
042.JPG (1,756kb) downloaded 11 time(s).
trvkladd Offline
#233 Posted : Sunday, November 11, 2012 7:24:28 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi Maggie Sisters~

Jess~ Love the Barbie furniture...and the little hamburger is too adorable. She's going to love it all.

Have a great night, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#234 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 3:56:27 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Maggie sisters! I hope you all have a fabulous mondayBigGrin !
grandmaJ Offline
#235 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 4:57:21 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!!

Jess, that furnture and the hamburger are just too cute!! Your dd is gonna love this dollhouse and cherish it forever! I am afraid if I tried making the food my fat fingers would ruin it! They just don't work like they used to it seems!! Have fun making the memories with dd! (and keep showing us pictures!!)

Hi Evelyn! Hope your week is off to a great start!! I have to work today but hope to get some coloring done too! So far, so good on your main project!! I am so excited, I am making you a....oh, don't want to spill the beans!! LOL!! And no, that is not a hint!!
1CoolMom Offline
#236 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 8:40:04 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Good morning Maggie sisters! I am still in GA because they set a date to close on our house. We are supposed to close tomorrow morning, it made more sense to just stay here instead of trying to mail/fax everything to two different places (Scott is traveling). I will be heading home tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning depending on the closing time. Please pray that this will go smoothly, as much as I love the house I am over all the back and forth issues.

Jess, I am going to mail when I get home that way I beat the holiday rush. Please PM your addy; I think I have it but I want to be sure.

I cannot believe it is almost Thanksgiving. I have only bought ONE Christmas gift; normally I am finished before Thanksgiving. Now I have to deal with the crazy crowds to get the gifts, maybe I'll shop online.

M's birthday is Sunday she is turning 18 and I something planned for her. She called me last week and asked if I had bought her gift (yes); I told her no. She asked if she could go to Washington, DC to participate in an Invisible Children March. She is passionate about the plight of child soldiers, so DH made plans for them to go together. She wanted to go alone and sleep in a church gym: CRAZY GIRL. I cannot imagine my DH at a march on DC but he said he would do it for her. Cool I will be apart from her for the first bday since she was born Crying Crying Crying , I guess it is preparing me for her leaving for college.
trvkladd Offline
#237 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 8:54:37 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Morning Maggie Sisters~ I have the blues today! I've been sad for over 24 hours...not like me at all. Menopause sucks!Crying Crying Crying

Traci~ I remember the first time I was away from Valerie for her birthday...it was terrible. It's hard...I'll be praying for you! Love you all. Hope the closing goes well. Tell Scott & kids that I say hello and love and miss all! Talk to you as soon as you get a chance. Miss you!

Hope everyone is having a great Monday! I'll be out in the rain all afternoon...DS is marching in the big Veteran's Day parade today! Have a fantastic day, ladies

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#238 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 9:32:04 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Traci thats awesome that you are closing on your house! Best wishes with it! Yay! I am going to get a package soon! I hope to mail soon also. I hope to have all my swaps in the mail by the end of Nov. Praying for safe travels for you and DH! I hope DD and DH have an awesome trip also. I sent you a pm! Hugs to you!

Rebecca praying for you! I hope the day gets better for you! Hugs!

To all other maggie sisters! I hope you have an awesome day as well!

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 9:39:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#239 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 6:04:59 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Wow! Where is all my maggie sisters? Its been quiet here today! Look what I found on MW! I love looking at all the beautiful maggie projects there. I want to these ATC's. I also want to make the ticket strips with the mini magnolia's! I think they would make great projects!

Edited by user Monday, November 12, 2012 6:08:55 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic attached the following image(s):
80729398_o.jpg
heaven4333 Offline
#240 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2012 6:27:13 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
BigGrin Jes that is an adorable project! I also thought your furniture was
really cute. Love polka dots anyway.

So thought I'd pop in and say howdy to you all.
I am in so Mo at a puter in a hotel tonight. Just getting
2 new retainers from my TMJ dr.

Traci, enjoy the new hse once all the unpacking is done.

Rebecca, so sorry to hear you have the blues, menopuase can
be tough. Hugs to you
and to all my Maggie sisters